Taking Charge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,110 Followers

No, demanded, because that great big cock was coming, pressing against my lips, forcing my mouth open and pushing inside. It slid over my tongue and to the very back of my mouth.

"Oh, that's good," he sighed.

His fingers momentarily tightened in my hair as he pulled out of my mouth to the wide ridge of his crown and pushed back in. He did it again and again, slowly fucking my face, but not gently. There was a forcefulness to it, a strength and urgency that belied the perceived patience he had.

"Christ, you have the sweetest goddamn mouth, Rebecca."

He took his time, pushing that big fat dick in and out of my mouth, but it wasn't out of courtesy. He was taking his pleasure from my mouth at the pace he wanted. It had nothing to do with me. That was made clear when his grip tightened on my head and he pulled me down while thrusting forward, pushing his fat cock head against the opening of my throat.

"Give it to me, Rebecca," he told me, quiet but firm.

He pushed in, pulled me towards him. His wide crown strained the opening of my throat. His assault was relentless, the outcome inevitable. I sat up as tall as I could and tilted my head down to get the right angle, then he was inside, his colossal cock tip pushing down my throat.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he hissed.

He didn't pull back. He held himself there, but only for a moment before he pushed again. I felt my throat fighting him, tightening, trying to push him out. My body was screaming to eject him. He didn't belong there. I couldn't breathe if he was there. I coughed, thick spit blowing out of my lips and onto his shaft and groin. Jake pushed again, his incredibly thick tube just boring down the far too small passage of my throat. I coughed again, hacked, saliva coursing down my chin and neck as my trembling lips slid down his cock and my wide frightened eyes watched his muscular body coming closer and closer.

My chest burned. I needed to breathe. He was going to kill me with his enormous dick. I squeezed my eyes shut and grabbed his hips, dug my fingernails in. Please, let me breathe, Jake. Please, let me breathe.

"Fuck," he groaned, pulling out of my throat.

The instant his cock cleared my lips, a tremendous cough exploded out of my chest. Thick saliva blew everywhere, his thighs, groin, tremendous and spit-coated erection. A grotesquely thick strand dangled from my chin, struck my chest and connected my mouth to it. I looked up at him, eyes wide and leaking tears, trying to catch my breath as his hands tightened on my head once more and his terrifying cock came at me again.

"Open up, baby," he demanded.

That fat crown pushed past my lips, over my tongue, and right down my throat, his strong hands tilting my head down for the optimum angle. He pushed deep, so very, shockingly deep, and I was just dimly aware that his cock was bending to the shape of my throat. I think it was the first time he hadn't been fully erect with me.

"Such a lovely little throat, Becca," he groaned.

He was pumping his hips now, fucking my face and throat. I was coughing, but not gagging. There was a difference. My gag reflex wasn't fighting me, oddly enough. He just wasn't giving me time to catch my breath, so on the occasion that his wide crown would pull back to my tongue, my chest would heave, lungs struggling mightily to fill with air in one great gulp, but then he would just shove that fat prick of his right back down my throat.

Jesus, he was just taking me, owning my mouth in my husband's living room, throat-fucking the naked wife of his best friend, and on the very couch that Ryan paid for. And I loved it. I couldn't stop my hand from palming my breast, couldn't stop the other from slipping between my legs to rub my mound, torment my opening and diddle my clit. It was so freeing, to just give in to him, to just let go, to let him take his pleasure in me. So simplistic, such a base existence. No questions. No confusion. No doubts. Just my body for his pleasure, his release, his seed. I moaned, coughed, moaned again, and I came.

Jake still wasn't fully erect, but I felt him swell in my throat, and with a deep groan, he ripped his cock out of my mouth and jacked off in front of me, his clenched fist flinging thick spit all over both of us. My mouth gaped open beneath the head of his member, ready and willing.

"Fuck!"

He didn't explode like usual. He poured, like a low pressure fire hose, thick semen gushing out in a near endless stream that filled my mouth. I swallowed, felt his cream gliding down my throat while another gush spilled over my closed lips and chin, coursed down my neck and chest. I opened my mouth in time for the third flood, swallowed it too. And so there I was, perched on the edge of the couch, fucking my burning twat with my fingers while Jake fed me his semen, just bucketing my face with grotesquely huge volumes of cum.

When it finally stopped, when I had licked my lips and swallowed the last of his cum, I was shocked to see that he was fully erect.

"Are you going to take off your collar again?" he asked.

Obviously, I knew the right answer. "No," I exhaled.

He slapped me with his heavy cock, right along my cheek, and I recoiled in surprise with a gasp. Jake fisted his hand in my hair at the back of my head and jerked me back to him. "What was that?"

"No!"

He smirked. "Good girl."

I was even more shocked when he grabbed me under my arms and effortlessly picked me up, holding me aloft in the air. Even more so when I felt the broad blunt tip of his dick press against my soaked vagina and just rip into me. The feel of him brutally opening me up, fucking that fat dick so deep inside me, it took my breath away, bowed my spine, tore a scream out of my ravaged throat. Jake lifted me up to his crown and my legs wrapped around his waist as best they could, of their own volition.

He lowered me again, more slowly this time, making sure that I was fully aware of my body being impaled upon every shockingly wide and frighteningly hard inch of him. He was just so huge and hard and long and thick and deep and hot and throbbing and alive. It was too much to handle. I laid my head on his shoulder, exhausted, defeated, helpless and content with my role. I was his to use, his to fuck, however he wanted, whenever he wanted.

With one hand under my ass and the other between my shoulders, Jake walked out of the living room, his cock twitching inside me every step of the way. The next thing I knew, we were beside my bed. Jake lifted me off his enormous erection, the vacuum inside me taking my breath away once more, and he laid me down and tucked me in.

"Take a nap, Rebecca," he said, pressing a light kiss to my forehead, then my lips, lingering there. I tasted his semen. Guess he didn't care that it was on his mouth, or his tongue, for that matter.

When he pulled away, I murmured, "I was going to make dinner."

"I'll take care of it," he whispered, kissing my chin, throat, and both breasts. He lingered on my nipples, lightly kissing and suckling while his hands stroked my body until my hips were thrusting up and my insides were burning for him. "Go to sleep."

I moaned in complaint.

"No more fun for you tonight," he told me.

I felt his breath on my stomach, then lower, and he kissed my swollen mound. Lightning shot through my vagina and up my spine, and I nearly came right then and there.

Jake chuckled against my open femininity, giving it one last sloppy wet kiss. "Besides, I think she's tired too."

He left me like that, burning and aching for him, my insides clenching tight. I should have taken him, but then it occurred to me...I didn't know how.

Chapter 19

He wasn't kidding. We didn't have any more fun that night. He woke me up a couple of hours later and we ate dinner. He wasn't kidding about me remaining naked either, though he did let me freshen up first. Despite being rather uncomfortable during dinner -- God, I felt so exposed! -- the meal was quite good. Jake knew his way around a kitchen just fine.

I helped him clean up the kitchen and wash the dishes. Jake took every opportunity to molest me too, brief strokes and pets of my butt and thighs, back and stomach, and the occasional soft and hot kiss to my bare shoulders, and once directly to my left nipple that ended with a soft wet suck. By the time we went our separate ways to brush our teeth and get ready for bed, I was dripping wet, thighs soaked with my nectar.

I had just finished putting my hair up in a bun when Jake wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. He pressed a kiss to the back of my neck and murmured, "Ready for bed?"

I froze, afraid he intended on sleeping in my husband's bed. It really wasn't mine. It was Ryan's. I'd taken Jake in my mouth and vagina, had swallowed untold amounts of his semen and let him come inside me twice, had even let him put a plug in my rectum, but even after all of that, it was entirely unacceptable for him to sleep in our marriage bed.

So, I could only manage a nod, hoping that he wouldn't press the issue.

He didn't.

Jake bent over and swept me up into his arms. He carried me out of the bathroom and bedroom, flicking the lights off along the way. We were in his room, beside his bed, and he was gazing deep into my eyes. There was no adoration in his, no love to speak of. Just lust. Pure, raw, undeniable lust.

I'm not sure how he did it, it was so fast, but he tossed me up into the air and caught me, a hand under my ass and the other on my back. I squeaked and wrapped my legs around his waist. Jake leaned in and pressed a kiss to my throat, lifted me higher, kissed my chest, breasts, suckled my nipples. He lifted me so high that he licked my stomach and I was kind of bent over his head. I was still so very wet, and I wanted nothing more than to feel his mouth on me.

Jake moved and lowered me to the bed, lifted my left leg and pushed it down against my chest, then he closed his mouth over my steaming mound. I cried out and grabbed his headboard with a death grip, his tongue licking hot wet lines up my slit and over my clit. His hand tightened on my thigh, the other pushing up my body to maul my breasts. He sucked and slurped loudly, wetly, growling like an animal, licking and kissing my vagina until I screamed with release.

He was crawling over me then, my leg still pressed down to my chest. His cock knifed into me, no warning, just carving a long, wide, and hot path up inside me. He fucked me with his entire length, slow but so very deep, just taking me in every way that a man could, enormous dick plunging in and out of me, stretching, filling, one last thorough and mind-blowing fuck before bed time. I was on the brink of coming again when he pulled out and blasted a huge hot load all over me, coating me from navel to nose with thick semen.

He grabbed a tee shirt from the floor and wiped me down, then laid down beside me, wrapping his arms around me and tucking me into the curve of his big body. My body was screaming in protest, so disappointed as the pleasant and promising tingling of that last possible climax fizzled away. He was fast asleep, and I was wide awake, having been so close to coming again. He wasn't hard, but he wasn't soft either, his arrogantly big dick resting against my stomach in a long hot line.

I really should have done something about it.

The next morning, I woke up on my stomach. Jake was kissing my shoulders, down my back, hands caressing along my sides, teasing the slopes of my bare breasts where they peeked out from under me. I felt my hips rise, pushing my ass up to him.

Jesus, was my body even mine anymore?

"Good morning," he murmured, kissing my ass and petting my hips.

I moaned.

Jake chuckled and clasped my hips in his big hands, pulling me up onto my hands and knees. My insides throbbed. God, my body was aching for him, still hungry from the lack of satisfaction that night before and willing to do anything to please him, thrusting my ass out with my legs spread, presenting my wet core to him like a bitch in heat.

And I guess I was, because while it was embarrassing, even mortifying, in a way, I wanted this to happen. I wanted him to take me like an animal, to treat me like one. Screw personalities. Screw idle chit chat over a restaurant meal. Screw 401Ks and screw diversified investments and decorating and charity and socializing and the give and take of a successful marriage.

Just fuck me.

With his hands on my hips, Jake guided me down to the end of the bed, my feet hanging just over the edge.

"Give me your hand."

I wasn't sure which one he wanted, so I gave him the left one. There was a ripping sound of Velcro, then he wrapped a restraint around my wrist. I looked back at him and he grinned at me, putting another one around my ankle. He clipped the two together, then he held out his other hand. I frowned, unsure of what he was up to, but the moment I lowered my upper body to the bed and reached behind me to give him my right hand, I realized what the point was.

On my knees, chest and face flat on the bed, and with my wrists clipped to my ankles, my legs were spread wide open and my naked vagina was lifted at the perfect height for him. Jake put his hands on my ass, spread my cheeks apart with his thumbs, and pushed his achingly hard cock inside me, right up to his balls in one smooth whole-body-cavity-creating thrust.

I groaned out loud. "Oh my God!"

He rocked his hips, plowing that fat cock into my body, slow but so goddamn deep. Holy fuck, it was amazing, but when he sped up, it was so much better. Every time his enormous crown plumbed the depths of my vagina, his heavy nuts would slap against my clit. He held my ass, kept my cheeks spread, and I could feel his hot gaze where we were joined, knew he was watching the destruction his colossal dick was wreaking on my vulnerable femininity, fucking me fast and faster, hard and harder, balls slapping my soaked little puss. He was so long that I swore I could feel him in my stomach, my chest, his big cock pushing up and up and up, between my lungs and right up to my heart.

He wasn't, of course, but it sure felt that way.

My insides tightened around him and a world shattering climax tore through every fiber of my being. I could feel my vagina rippling up his length as he powered his cock in and out of me, my body seeking yet another release and trying to make him come. As wonderful as Jake fucking me felt, he was pushing me beyond my limits, because I was coming again, and still coming, coming on his big beautiful dick again and again and again in one endlessly blissful and agonizing stream. My nerve endings were firing like mad, nonstop, the intense pleasure inside me escalating beyond delight, beyond ecstasy, becoming something else entirely, something that my poor ravaged body and inexperienced mind simply could not comprehend. It was the most wonderful and unbearable experience of my life.

I think I blacked out, because one moment Jake was fucking me to death, and the next, the restraints were gone and an untold volume of semen was cooling on my back and butt. His hands were pressed into the mattress beside my head. He was holding himself above my back, and his cock was still lodged inside me, just the big broad tip. But not for long.

He was huge and hard and long and knifing into me. I whimpered, pleading for him to stop, but my body wasn't listening. It was tightening around him, pulling him inside and begging him for more. Jake pushed in to the fullest and finally lowered his chest to my back, keeping most of his weight on his forearms. He just laid along my back with his enormous tool buried inside me, throbbing and twitching now and then, more than enough to keep me soaking wet, almost enough to make me come.

We lay like that for a long time, neither of us moving. I appreciated the pause, the brief respite from his insatiable hunger.

"Jesus, Jake," I sighed, wanting to shake my head with disbelief but too tired to do it. "Another day of this?"

He chuckled. "Two, if you count today."

"Oh my God," I groaned.Two days? Could I make it that long? Could I survive?

He laughed, then he lifted his hips and pulled his brick-hard cock out of me, to his crown, and he pushed back in. I moaned at the feel of his broad tip shoving my wet walls aside, slicing deep into my quivering core until his balls were resting on my thighs.

"Actually, I had an idea," he said, leaning down to kiss my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I murmured tiredly.

"Mm-hm," he mumbled, nipping at my neck with his teeth, then kissing the tiny hurt away. "I'm going to take some time off."

My breath caught and my eyes flew open. I swallowed and asked with no small amount of trepidation, "How much time?"

He chuckled, stroked his cock inside me again, then again, fucking me, taking me, using me and owning me. "I'll go back to work on Friday."

Oh, holy shit.

"Fuck, you feel good," he groaned, hilting himself inside me and rotating his hips, stirring my insides with his turgid maleness.

"Jake," I gasped, clawing my nails into the sheets.

He pulled out and fucked me with mind-numbingly long strokes, every beautifully hard inch just carving into me. He was going slow though, back and forth, in and out, filling and emptying. His lips were warm on my neck, his breath so hot. His teeth closed on my nape and he growled like a dog, cramming his cock inside me and holding it there.

He got harder, bigger, longer. He didn't move, but the feel of him inside me was just fucking insane. I was coming, coming on his big cock that was primed to erupt. But as I came, the twitching of his member lessened, his imminent orgasm receding.

"I want to come inside you," he groaned.

"No," I hissed, body still shaking with my climax.

He resumed fucking me, slow but so very deep. "You should get on the pill."

"No."

His cock tore into me, his groin slapping against my upturned ass. I cried out at the incredible fullness, the ever-present need inside me, and from just how veryhard he was.

"Why not?"

"I told you," I said, trying to catch my breath. "Ryan and I agreed. If it...uhhngod!"

He was taking me again, long powerful strokes that stimulated every stretched surface of my insides and sent my pleasure spiraling out of control. He picked up the pace, fucked me harder and faster.

"...happens, it happens?" he finished for me.

I nodded.

Jake hissed in my ear. "Exactly."

He swelled, grew harder, just filling me up like a balloon. I couldn't let him come inside me. I pushed up onto my arms and shoved back with all my strength. The feel of his throbbing member pushing just that much deeper into my body brought me, screaming and shaking. I pushed back as far as I could, forcing him up onto his knees, then I ripped my body free of his cock and whipped around, grabbing his erection and stroking it.

Jake threw his head back and roared. The slit at the end of his rod opened and he went off like a cannon. Horrendously huge ropes of hot semen blew out of his cock, liberally painting me with his seed. Jesus, the man's ejaculatory capability was just unreal. Massively thick gobs of goo splattered my face, neck, chest and stomach, even my arms. His jerking, spurting dick was slick with my nectar, and I stroked my tiny hand up and down his length until the last of his climax was dribbling out of him onto my stomach. Finally, I let go, putting my hands behind me to hold myself up.

After a long moment of catching his breath, Jake laughed up at the ceiling. His sparkling eyes found me and he smirked, took hold of his still quite huge dick, and promptly slapped it against my cunny.

"Uhhn!" I grunted, from both shock and pleasure, and I squirmed away from him before he could cock-slap me again.

"Just where are you going?" he asked as I scrambled for the door.

redskyes
redskyes
1,110 Followers