Taking Charge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

Kissing his swollen shaft one more time, noting that he was as hard as he ever got, I stood up and put my hands on his hips and looked up at him. His eyes were glossy and his pupils were huge, and his lips were slightly parted.

"Take a shower and come to bed, baby," I told him, kissing his chest. "We can talk in the morning."

I waited for him to nod, then I stepped around him and left him in the bathroom. I was in bed when he came out, drying his hair with a towel as he walked over to his suitcase, his tightly muscled body perfectly highlighted and shadowed and glistening with moisture.

"You don't need anything in there, Ryan."

He stopped and looked at me, swallowing nervously.

"Just sleeping," I smiled.

The corner of his mouth lifted and he dropped his towel on the suitcase. I watched him walk over to his side of the bed and my gaze drifted down his body to his semi-erect penis. It wasn't frighteningly awesome like Jake's, but it was long and fleshy, extending out from his body and bending down about mid-shaft from the weight of his crown. Like I said, from the first time I'd seen him naked, from the first time we'd been together on our honeymoon, Ryan had never been fully erect. Hard enough for sex, to be sure, but not fully erect. I wondered what it would look like if he could get rock-hard.

Lifting the bed covers, Ryan crawled in. He moaned happily when he realized that I'd already turned on the heating pad on the mattress. He laid down on his side facing me and I scooted closer to snuggle up to his body, lifting my upper leg to drape it over both of his. He wasn't as monstrously big as Jake, but he was still bigger than me. My feet were near his shins and my head was nestled into his throat. His semi-hard penis was warm against my belly.

Ryan wrapped his arms around me and held tight, so very tight. Moments later, he began to shake. His face was buried in my hair, so I couldn't see it, but I knew he was crying.

"It's okay, Ryan," I said softly, kissing his chest, then his throat. "We'll figure it out."

He sniffed and said, "What does that mean?"

"It means we'll figure out what we need, and how to get it."

He squeezed me again and kissed my hair. In minutes, he was breathing steady and deep.

The feel of his warm body pressed against my back woke me up around three in the morning, and my insides were just soaked. I'd been dreaming of a hard cock pushing in and out of me, my lover taking me from behind, holding me tight against him. It hadn't been Jake's cock, nor Ryan's. It didn't matter. I was on edge and needed release.

Gently, I scooted away from Ryan and rolled onto my back, then lifted my knees, spread my legs wide and slipped my hand down my body. I was so wet down there, my lips plump with arousal, open and ready. I traced the alphabet over my slick folds and stiff clit, trying not to thrust my hips and wake Ryan, biting the meat of my palm while my insides tightened unbearably and tremors rolled through me. A muffled squeak escaped me when I came, drenching my fingers.

When I glanced over at my husband, it was dark, so I couldn't be sure, but I swear I saw his eyes close an instant after I found them. He wasn't asleep. I could tell by his breathing. I smiled and quietly sucked my fingers clean -- loving the sound of his breath catching when I did that -- then I cuddled up against him and fell asleep.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers