Taking Charge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"Oh my God," he groaned.

I repeated this four more times in quick succession, finally letting him fall out of my mouth, leaning back a little and looking up so that he could see how aroused I was, my mouth open and wanton, a thick strand of saliva forming a ropey bridge between my lower lip and the tip of his cock. I plucked up the strand with my fingers and stroked my fist down his slimy dick, then cupped his balls in my spit-coated palm and fondled them gently, lovingly.

"Like that, Ryan," I whispered, then I released his balls and took his hands off my shoulders, putting them on the sides of my head, pushing his fingers into my hair and making him ball his fists, tight, tighter, so much tighter. "Like this."

His eyes burned with hot lust, and his cock jerked so hard that it bounced up and his wet shaft nudged my chin. Taking his hands out of my hair, I sat up straight and kissed his chest, then got off the bed, sliding past him for the bathroom.

Bubbly and cheerful, as though I hadn't done anything as salacious as fuck his cock with my throat, I said, "I'm going to take a quick shower, okay?"

I didn't wait for answer. I shut the door behind me. But I heard him through the door, heard him mutter, "Holy shit."

And I smiled. Well, that was a good sign.

Chapter 22

I was wearing a robe -- and something else beneath it that I hoped Ryan was ready for -- when I walked out of the bathroom. He was sitting up in bed, his back against the headboard. He was just staring straight ahead, at nothing, looking fairly stunned. I'd taken my time in the shower, about twenty minutes, I was guessing. Enough time to masturbate to three climaxes in rapid succession and quickly clean up, for the record, so I was surprised he hadn't recovered.

"Would you like to take a shower before we resume our conversation?" I asked.

He blinked at me, blinked again, then his eyes focused and he nodded quickly. "Oh. Sure, sure."

He got up fairly quickly and grabbed his grooming kit from his suitcase -- men don't call them toiletry bags or whatnot, curiously enough -- and practically dashed into the bathroom. I chuckled and cleaned up the kitchen and table while he showered. I was sitting on the fur rug in front of the fireplace when he came out, hair still damp. The cabin was much warmer by then, so he was wearing boxer briefs and a light tee shirt. He sat down across from me, leaning back against the loveseat a little stiffly.

"So, uhm," he began.

When it was obvious there wasn't more forthcoming, I quirked an eyebrow. "So?"

He nodded. "So, yeah. That was really..."

"Terrible?" I finished for him, then shrugged. "Yeah, we probably shouldn't do thatever again, right?"

He blinked and started to shake his head. "No. No! I didn't mean..."

I talked over him. "That's so unwholesome, isn't it? I mean, what proper wife would do something like that? God, what the neighbors would say if they knew. The rumors! They'd run us right out of town like the sick misfits we are!"

By that point, he realized I was being facetious. He made a face and rolled his eyes and I giggled. He looked over at me and asked, "Okay, I have to ask. How did you learn how to do that?"

I gasped and put a hand on my chest. "Ryan! What exactly are you implying?"

He laughed and gently swatted my knee. "You know what I mean."

I lied, and I grinned while doing it, rather convincingly, I should add. "Dildo," I shrugged.

He narrowed one eye. "I've seen your dildo. It's not as long as I am."

"You haven't seen my new one," I replied, bouncing my eyebrows.

He frowned. "Is it...bigger than me?"

"Are you threatened?"

"Maybe."

"Feel inadequate?"

"Possibly," he grinned, making me giggle.

"It's about the same size, but nowhere near as fun as the real thing."

He smiled.

I looked at him through my lashes. "Besides, you taste much better."

He blushed and swallowed, and for a moment, his gaze burned into me, but it was gone almost as quickly as it arrived. He cleared his throat, I think a signal to both of us that we were getting off track. Maybe he thought we were unintentionally avoiding the conversation that we needed to have, but that definitely was not the case with me.He might have been, but me, I was just enjoying the levity between us, the playful atmosphere, something we hadn't had together in a very long time.

"Do you still want me?" I asked.

His gaze shot up to meet mine. "God, yes, Rebecca. I love you."

"Is it that you're just not attracted to me anymore?"

"No, no, I..."

"Because I'm not inaccessible to you, I promise."

He was talking quickly, more stammering, really. "No, I don't...that's not...look, I just," he sighed and blew his breath out. "Fuck, this is frustrating."

I blinked at that. Ryan didn't curse very often. In particular, dropping an F-bomb was very rare for him. I gave him time to gather his thoughts and continue. A lot of time. After several minutes, he was still silent. Either he really didn't know what was going on with himself, or he couldn't muster up the nerve to tell me. The former I understood and was willing to help him with. The latter possibility pissed me off. So I was both angry and sympathetic when I crawled over to him and onto his lap, clearly surprising him, even more so when I untied my robe and pulled it off my shoulders and dropped it beside us.

My sudden nakedness was like a hammer blow right between his eyes, his head reeling back like he'd been hit in the face, his eyes wide, trying to stay focused on mine. His jaw was tight and he swallowed. I put my feet on the floor and let my naked mound press against him, and he was already swelling. It was a huge relief, the confirmation that he could still respond to my body, but the real question was; would he do anything about it?

I loosely draped my arms over his shoulders and gazed deep into his eyes, speaking softly. "I'm right here, Ryan."

After a moment, a very long moment, he nodded.

I lifted his hand and tapped our wedding bands together. "Do you know what these mean?" It wasn't really a question, and he knew it, letting me finish. "It means we belong to each other. You're mine and I'm yours."

He nodded again, his erection throbbing against me through his boxer briefs. God, I wanted him inside me, so bad that I could feel the need pooling between my legs. I could smell it too. Not long ago, I would have been embarrassed by that, mortified. But not anymore. Ryan's nostrils flared and his pupils got huge, and I knew he could smell it too, my desire. I flexed my hips and rubbed myself against his swollen shaft, delighting in the friction of his cotton briefs on my sensitive folds. His eyes closed and he groaned quietly.

I studied his face for a while, the way his eyebrows were pinched together, how tight his jaw was, a vein throbbing on his forehead and the feel of him between my legs, as hard as he'd ever been. When he opened his eyes, I reached into the pocket of the robe on the floor and took out the one thing I would wear for the rest of my stay at the cabin. Ryan watched me put it on, and when I lowered my arms to my sides and leaned back a little so that he could see, he focused on the hollow of my throat and frowned, unsure of what he was looking at.

It was my new collar, soft black leather with a gold medallion about the size of a quarter. His last initial was engraved in the center in Old English style, and it was flanked by the smaller initials of his first and middle name. He lifted his hand and lightly touched the medallion with two fingers.

"Do you know what it means?" I asked.

He shook his head, still staring at it, but I felt his other hand settle on my naked hip.

"It means you own me."

He gaze flicked up to mine and his lips parted.

"Just as my heart belongs to you, so does my body."

His fingers curled against my hip, gently but possessively. Good, I thought. That's what I was going for. Ownership. I pushed up so that my breasts were level with his face. His hands slid under me to cup my bare ass and he squeezed.

"It's yours to do with as you wish, Ryan," I said softly, slowly turning my upper body left, then right, swaying my breasts in front of his face and mesmerizing him as though he was the snake, and me the charmer. "Anything you want."

I brushed a nipple along the tip of his nose, and he took a deep breath. His head turned too, following my breast, mouth opening and closing. Oh yes, he wanted it. I bent my back so that I could slant my mouth over his, not quite touching.

"You can have my mouth, if you want it." I brushed my lips across his and he tried to kiss me, but I pulled back, pulling a soft moan out of him too. "Or you could have my breasts," I said, straightening my back and brushing a nipple across his mouth. He was faster that time, capturing the tight peak and suckling briefly, but hard, his mouth hot and wet and making me gasp and hate having to pull it away. "Or, if you like," I added, leaning back and holding onto his shoulders, back, back, way back, looking down my body and up into his eyes through my lashes. "You can have my pussy."

He was staring at me, down there, where I was so wet and open and swollen inside for him. He licked his lips and muttered something, a curse. I pulled myself back up and pressed his face between my breasts.

"God, do you have any idea how tight I am right now, baby?" I cooed into his ear, dug my fingers into his short hair and scratched his scalp with my nails. "How hot and wet I am?"

He was kissing my breasts, between and the sides, big, wet, sloppy kisses that felt so very good. He was squeezing my ass too, pushing and pulling and rubbing his cock against my sopping wet center, soaking his briefs.

"Jesus, Becca."

He groaned, pressing his quasi-erection harder and harder against me, humping against me fast and faster. I pulled his hair and fed him the swollen peak of my breast, and he suckled it ravenously, moaning and grunting, sucking hard, then soft, flicking it with his hot tongue, biting down on it and then kissing away the sting.

God, I was just so very wet, so very ready. Breathlessly, I asked, "Do you want me, Ryan?"

"Yes."

I yanked on his hair and jerked his face up so that I could look into his eyes. "Then you better take me."

He kissed me, so hard and so deep, tongue darting into my mouth and chasing mine, licking it, twisting around it. He licked my tongue, teeth, gums. He humped against me faster, lifting me higher. He practically ate at my mouth, all tongue and teeth and I just couldn't get enough of him and his hands were moving and then without warning his cock was pushing into me.

I threw my head back and screamed. "Oh God!"

"Fuck!"

Pushing and pushing, deep and deeper, his not quite hard but more than hard enough cock spreading me open. It had been so long since I'd had anything close to his size inside me. My favorite dildo was close, but not quite as wide as him, not quite as long. It was so intense, his dick just stretching me and filling me up, far, far more intense than even my first time with Jake, because of the passage of time, and because it was him, the love of my life, my husband, my Ryan.

The crown of his cock found a home deep inside me and then he lifted me and lowered me back down, his broad tip pushing up into my body inch by long, long inch.

"Oh God, baby," I whimpered, hugging his head to my chest again. "Oh, Ryan, yes."

He groaned and bit my breast and lifted me up and dropped me back down again and again, holding my ass tight in his hands as he impaled me onto his fleshy member over and over, just owning my body, owning my ass, owning my cunt and fucking me like a man should until I was coming on his cock and just drenching him in my nectar. He dropped me onto his lap, fully embedding his hot length inside me and letting me just come and come so fucking gloriously.

When I came to, I'd leaned back at some point. Ryan's hands were on my upper back, supporting me, and he was leaning over me and licking and kissing my breasts with his cock still lodged inside me as hard as he could be.

"Ryan," I moaned, feeling so utterly sated, so feminine and wanted and needed and desired. But I craved more. I had to have more of him, to feel more of him. "Ryan, please."

He looked up at me and pulled me tight against him, staring deep into my eyes. "What is it, baby?"

I lost myself in his dark brown eyes with their long lashes and clutched the bottom of his shirt in my hands, pulling it up his body and tossing it aside. I pressed my body against him and kissed his hair, ear, neck, clawing at his shoulders as he began to lift and lower me once more, fucking me slowly, so very slowly, with just unbelievable patience. God, I was wet, just so very wet, so much so that there wasn't as much friction anymore.

But he kept fucking me, my husband, on our cabin floor with me on his lap and our arms around each other and I realized that we were doing it, the Jellyfish, such an intimate position, up close and personal, and I loved it. Then there was friction, a lot of friction, taking my breath away and I was almost coming again as his cock pushed deeper inside me, stretched me wider, filling me more with each thrust, and more, and even more.

"Ryan," I gasped, grunted, and my body shook, a climax building again.

He was harder, longer, thicker and it was just so fucking amazing.

"Oh my...Ryan, baby...you're so...oh Jesus!"

God, he was harder than he'd ever been, still not iron hard, but getting there, because he was still getting hard, still getting bigger. And then he was gone, pulled out of me, but before I could protest he was laying me on my back on the fur rug and spreading my legs and kissing my breasts and pushing back inside me. So fucking hard!

I threw my head back and screamed and clawed my nails down his back to grab his ass and pull him deeper and fuck me harder. Ryan held himself up on his arms over me and pistoned his cock in and out of me, long, deep thrusts that just plunged his length inside me until he was balls deep. I had to see, had to see to believe. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled myself up, looking down over my breasts, shining with saliva and sweat and past his so tightly muscled body to see where he was plunging in and out of me. And for the first time, I realized that there was a purpose to the extra foreskin my husband had.

Oh my God, he was so hard and wide and just fucking enormous! His shaft was thoroughly coated with my arousal, shining in the firelight, long and wide and veins bulging to keep him so goddamn hard. He was tearing in and out of me, lowering himself so that he could lick and bite my neck and just fuck me into submission, fuck me until I was panting and moaning and grunting and groaning like a beast. He was growling and pushing into the deepest part of me and filling me with liquid heat in a huge rush of release and I was coming on his cock and screaming his name. His unyielding length jerked inside me again and again, belching hot huge ropes of semen so deep in my body, and it felt wonderful, it felt right, it felt perfect, so much better than before, so much better than I could have known, and yes, so much more mind-blowingly amazing than Jake. He was where he belonged, his seed was where it belonged, andwe were where we belonged.

He lowered his weight onto me and I held him tight, hooking my ankles together above his ass, letting the last waves of my orgasm milk his cock with the drenched walls of my vagina, basking in the afterglow and just beside myself with amazement that this reparation of our marriage had gone as smoothly as it had.

"God, I love you," I told him breathlessly, kissing the side of his head.

He shivered. "I love you too."

"Do you?" I asked, feeling my chest tighten at his words, the feeling behind them, but needing to be sure because I had been so unsure for so very long. "Do you really?"

He pushed up onto his arms to look at me. "So very much, Rebecca."

I cupped his cheek in my hand and gazed into his brown eyes, feeling my own tearing up. "We have a lot of work to do." He grinned happily and I laughed. "Not sex, doofus. Well, okay, definitely sex." We shared a chuckle at that. More seriously, I added, "But I mean it. We're married, but we don't really know each other like we should. We have to figure each other out, Ryan."

He nodded. "I know."

"We have to learn from each other."

"I know," he nodded again, then smiled crookedly. "I think I'm going to really enjoy learning what you like."

Oh, that sounded wonderful. "I need you to teach me what you like too."

"Sure, sure," he nodded quickly, eagerly, just too damn cute, making me giggle.

"When you want to show me, you don't have to ask," I told him.

His smile faded and he just looked at me for a moment. "Really?"

I nodded. "Really. Any time, just take me, okay?"

He blinked, then he twitched inside me, and it was only then that I realized that he was still long and still hard, so very hard. My eyes fluttered shut when he twitched again, but I'd seen his abdomen flex, knew he had done it on purpose, and he was doing it again and again, over and over, moving his hips in little circles.

"Well, in that case," he said, and I managed to open my eyes to look at him, to see him grinning down at me. Ryan sat up and back on his heels, pulling his long cock almost completely out of me, then he lifted my left leg and pushed it up and back, my knee almost touching my left breast. He leaned over me again and his shockingly hard length just carved right up into me, just a little bit deeper than before, but deep enough that his broadly swollen tip nudged against the door to my womb.

I cried out at the feel of it, his hard, hard, Jesus fucking Christ so goddamn hard length throbbing and pulsing and twitching and then he was fucking me so deep and so firm and just taking me on the fur rug in front of the fireplace until I was clawing his skin and climaxing endlessly.

But the most amazing part? My husband fucked me unconscious.

Chapter 23

The curtains were drawn shut but the late morning sun was bouncing off the snow outside and casting diffused white light into the room. Ryan had taken me to bed. He was sprawled on his back with one arm above his head and the other around my shoulders, and I was lying on one side of him, an arm and leg draped over him. The sheets were pulled up to our waists, and both of us were naked -- well, except for my collar -- and my God, his body felt so good against me, particularly his hard chest under my breasts. I just soaked up the warmth and feel of his body for a while. I vaguely remembered Ryan coming a second time, inside me. From the feel of things down there, my husband had pumped a whole lot of semen into me.

With that thought, I carefully pushed up onto my arm and looked down his body. He wasn't hard, but he wasn't soft either. Still, he was a little harder than usual, and he was definitely bigger. I glanced at his peacefully slumbering and quite handsome face and then returned my attention to his penis, wondering if I could get him hard enough to see what I'd felt, to get a really good look at him.

Slowly, so as not to wake him too soon, I crawled down the bed and straddled his leg. I leaned down and exhaled over his cock. It twitched under my warm breath. The scent of our combined and dried fluids was heady, pungent, but it was us, so I didn't mind. I breathed onto his cock again, and a few more times after that, moving my mouth up and down from base to tip and back again. When I didn't make much more progress, I brushed my cheek along his shaft, then lightly pressed my lips against him and pulled them down to the very root and over his balls. His penis jerked hard, encouraging me to continue, in its own way. I wet my lips and brushed them up his dick, right up to his pink crown and kissed him there. He was getting harder, longer, and straighter. I softly kissed his prick until it was an iron-hard bar wrapped in silk, then I pushed up onto my arms to get a really good look.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers