Taking Charge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

Holy fuck. He was huge! I wasn't imagining things either. His cock head hovered over his stomach -- beyond his navel! -- and when I wrapped my hand around his shaft, I could barely touch finger to thumb. Jesus fucking Christ, when did he get so big? How had I never known this about him?

His sleepy, gravelly voice startled me. "I'm a grower, not a shower."

He chuckled when I jumped. I looked at him. "What?"

He grinned at me. "You seem surprised."

I raised my eyebrows, looked at his bigger than big cock, and then back to his eyes. "Uhm, yeah. Definitely surprised."

His grin widened.

I shook my head. "Ryan, I really don't understand this."

He shrugged a shoulder. "It's pretty much the only major thing Jake and I have in common."

"Apparently," I snorted. God, he was right. When he was fully erect, he was enormous! Not quite as wide as Jake, but Jesus, so long! I really do think he was as long as Jake. Ryan's cock reached past his navel, and while Jake's didn't, Jake was taller than Ryan.

Ryan said something, but I was too enamored by his newfound size to catch it. "I'm sorry. What?"

He smiled. "I said, our taste in women too."

I blushed at that, because he had no idea how right he was. Unable to meet his gaze without blushing an even darker shade of pink, I dropped my gaze to his erection, which was beginning to wane somewhat due to lack of attention, so I softly stroked my hand up and down his shaft. I sat back on my heels and lifted his cock so that it was pointing straight up from his body. Holy shit, that was one long dick. Seriously, it lookedway out of place on my husband's body, a body that I was rather familiar with.

"Okay, I have to ask," I said, not wanting to break the mood but needing to know. "How come you never got this hard before?"

He frowned, thinking it over, then kind of shook his head. "I'm not really sure. Maybe because of the whole innocence thing," he said, gesturing at me. "I mean, I kind of questioned my manhood, I guess, wondered if I could measure up, please you like I should be able to."

I raised an eyebrow and shook his fully erect cock back and forth. "How could you possibly question your manhood while carrying this monster around in your pants all the time?"

He laughed at that, but he also had the humility to blush. "It's notthat big, honey."

I nodded and replied emphatically, "Yes, it is, Ryan. It really is."

He narrowed his gaze, but only for a moment.

"I really don't get it," I told him.

He pushed up onto his elbows. "Manhood isn't just about the size of your dick, Becca. It's about a lot of things."

I lay down on my side next to him, propping my head up in my hand, and he rolled onto his side to face me. "Like what?"

He shrugged, gently tracing his fingertips up and down the side of my body, from breast to knee and back again, over and over. "Like being a good provider, listening, paying attention, and..."

He trailed off, swallowing hard. He wouldn't look at me, was intentionally avoiding my gaze. No, no, I thought. Don't shut down. Not now. I cupped his cheek and made him look at me, and I was shocked to see tears in his eyes.

Without even thinking about it, I pushed him onto his back and straddled him, petting his face and chest. "Ryan, what is it?"

He swallowed again and a tear fell from the corner of his eye, down his temple. "Being a good father."

My own tears came, because suddenly, it all clicked.

I can help you with that, Jake had said.I'd do that for you. I'd do that for him too.

If it happens, it happens, I had told him, and he had told me too, later on, right before he tried to spill his seed into my body and get me pregnant.

I looked down at my husband and cried. They weren't just my tears that I cried though. They were his too, because I understood. It was clear to me now, why Ryan had pulled away from me, pushed me away from him, why how Jake knew him didn't line up at all with what I knew. Early on, my innocence had frightened him, made him nervous, messed up his confidence, and later, our apparent inability to get pregnant destroyed what confidence he'd had left. Ryan hadn't felt like a man anymore, because he couldn't get me pregnant.

"Oh, honey, no," I told him, and I kissed him, soft and sweet but at length. "No, baby, no."

"It's okay," he murmured.

"No," I kissed him again. "No, it's not." I pushed up to look down at him. "Ryan, I need you. That's all." He blinked at me, confused, and maybe a little hopeful to. "I'd love to be a mom, but I don't have to be. I didn't marry you for kids. I married you for you. You're what I want, what I need, and you always have been."

His lower lip quivered and voice was strained. "Becca," he said, shaking his head.

I held his face in my hands and told him firmly. "No, you need to listen to me. You need to trust me. You have to believe me on this. I want you." I kissed him softly. "I need you." I kissed him again, brushing my tongue across the seam of his lips. "Just you, Ryan." I kissed him deeply, pushing my tongue into his mouth and tasting him. "Anything else, anything at all, is just a bonus."

He cocked his head and just looked at me with a kind of wonder, for a very long time, then he grabbed my hair and crushed my mouth down to his. He kissed me hungrily, desperately, out of pure animalistic need and to just reassure himself that I was still there, that I wasn't leaving, that we weren't over.

He rolled us over and kept kissing me, spreading my legs with his and moving his hips between my raised knees until he found my opening and pushed inside. I was wet with need and his cock carved inside me, even harder than before, so very hard that my insides had no choice but adjust to his shape and size and length. He pushed into me so deep, so very fucking deep, until his balls rested against my perineum and the entirety of his shockingly hard dick was buried within my body.

He never stopped kissing me, not when he started pumping his hips and fucking me with his beautiful cock, slow and deep and insistent, pushing in and out of me like I belonged to him, which I did. I was his, and God willing, I always would be. Somewhere during the middle of it, in the midst of a soul-shattering climax while I clung to his body and dug my nails into his skin, he was no longer just fucking me. He was making love to me, but in a way he never had before. He was gentle, but he was forceful. He was considerate, but he was greedy. He took what he wanted and gave me what I needed, his cock, my pleasure, and just him in every way.

We spent the rest of the day talking, laughing, eating, and screwing each other silly. For the most part, I let him have his fun, have his way with me. He only took me on my back, but he varied things up. My favorite was when he pushed my knees down to my shoulders and had me wrap my arms around my legs to hold them down, then he hovered over me in a kind of push-up and plunged his cock straight down into my body. The position lifted my pelvis way up, and curved my passage, I think -- how the hell would I know? -- and it felt like his hard length was forced to bend with it. It was just more intense, and when I came, it was so powerful that I felt my release trickling over the bud of my ass.

That's all I can really say about that position. All that needs to be said.

Except that it needed a name. I'm sure it had one, but in the absence of knowing what it was, later on, we laughed while trying to come up with something fitting. Pile Driver was a good one, The Digger even better. The Excavator made me make a face, and the Rooter got a snort out of me.

We took a bath together before going to bed, and the next morning, I woke up in his arms, his warm nakedness surrounding me from behind. I rolled over to face him and he stirred, blinking his eyes open and smiling, kissing me. We lay there for a while, just petting and touching and stroking, and occasionally, teasing with mouths and hands. I admit to spending a good deal of time playing with his manhood.

I still couldn't get over it, how he could have been so big all this time and I'd not known. He explained it to me, the difference between a shower and a grower. Jake, he said, was a shower, meaning he was almost as big flaccid as when fully erect. I teased him, wondering why he would know how big Jake was when he was erect, but he took it in stride, laughing. Ryan, on the other hand, was a grower, much smaller flaccid than when he was hard. I found it all rather fascinating, really.

"Becca?" he said quietly, a little while later, still snuggling together in bed. I looked up at him and he fingered the medallion lying in the hollow of my throat. "Just so that I'm clear on this, is it an important distinction, whether you're wearing this or not?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you're not wearing it, does it mean that you don't, you know, want to be...uhm..."

"Used?" I finished for him, grinning.

Ryan blushed. "Yeah."

"Not at all," I assured him, sitting astride him and looking down at his handsome face. "I really like being used."

"Really?" he grinned.

I grinned back and nodded.

He raised an eyebrow and set his hands on the sides of my bare butt. "So, any time I want you, I can just...take you?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded again. The corners of his mouth lifted and I felt his penis twitch beneath me. Oh, apparently my husbandreally liked the sound of that. "I don't want you to hold back with me. Not ever. You won't frighten me away. I promise." I kissed him to seal the promise.

Ryan brushed my hair back with his hands and looked deep into my eyes for a long moment. He kissed me soft and sweet, and one kiss became two, then three. He rolled us over, putting me on my back and his hips pushed between my thighs. Lifting my legs, I pressed my heels into his hard butt. We kissed for a long time, to the point that my lips began to go numb, but that was perfectly fine with me. I just wanted to keep on kissing him. He had other plans though.

Lifting my chin with his thumb, Ryan kissed and licked my throat. I wanted his mouth though.

"Kiss me, Ryan."

He chuckled softly. "Oh, I plan to."

Sucking lightly on the side of my neck, he pulled his hand down the front of my body. His mouth followed it, trailing soft wet kisses over my breasts while his hand trailed over my mound and his warm cock dragged down my thigh.

"Do you still wax?" he asked, lovingly petting my pussy.

I nodded and dug my fingers into his hair. He was still kissing my breasts when I felt two his fingers spread me open down there, and the tip of a third delicately stroked up my wet folds.

"Ryan," I gasped, arching my back and thrusting my breasts into the air.

"There's so much I need to learn, Becca," he said, kind of sadly, nuzzling my breasts, finger idly playing with my wet center. Then he sighed. "Kind of pathetic, really."

I pulled a couple of pillows under my head so that I could see him. "What do you mean?"

He looked at up me. "I'm your husband. We've been married for years. But I know so little about what you like, what you want." He wasn't as hard as before, softening against my thigh. He frowned. "I should know these things, Becca. But I don't."

"There's a lot I don't know about you either," I told him, pushing my fingers into his hair, soothing him.

He snorted. "I'm a guy. We're not that complicated."

I grinned at him. "Just a wet hole and you're happy?"

"More or less," he chuckled and shrugged.

I shook my head. "No. You're not that simple. None of you guys are. You have preferences, just like we do."

"Do we now?"

"You have a favorite position, don't you?" I knew he did, of course. It was the Jellyfish. But I was hoping he would tell me.

He nodded. "Sure."

"Show me," I breathed.

"Now?"

He seemed hesitant. Nervous, maybe?

I smiled. "Just a demonstration. I don't need the full performance."

The corner of his mouth lifted and he rose up onto his knees between my legs. Taking my hands, he pulled me upright and onto his lap. "Put your legs around me."

I did as he told me, wrapping my legs around his waist while he cupped my butt in one hand and wrapped his other arm around my back and held me close. I snuggled against his body, delighting in the intimacy, so much skin on skin.

"Pretty much any variation of this," he said quietly into my hair.

I tickled the back of his neck with my fingers. "Like what?"

"I'll show you," he smiled and patted my back. I got up and on my knees, watching him as he maneuvered to sit on the edge of the mattress. He patted the bed outside his thighs. "Come stand here."

He held my hips to steady me as I stood over him, my feet outside his thighs. His cock wasn't fully erect, but it was long and rather thick. My vagina was right in front of his face, but it didn't bother me in the slightest, not even when he stared right at it with a kind of wonderment in his eyes, as though he'd never seen it before -- though I guess he never really had. I liked him looking at me like that, so much so that I just let him stare and study, his hand caressing my belly. When he licked his lips while gazing at my mound, I felt my insides tighten and knew we were about to get sidetracked.

"You were going to show me what you liked?"

He blinked and looked up at me over my breasts. "Oh, right." He cupped my ass in his hands. "Squat down." He held my butt as I bent my knees and settled onto his lap, then he slid one hand behind my knee and straightened my leg out behind him, then the other. His penis was between us, the warm shaft pressing into my wet cleft. He put my hands on his shoulders and held himself upright with his hands on the bed. We were very close to each other, close enough that he could kiss me effortlessly, which he did. The tips of my breasts brushed against his chest with every breath either of us took, and I sighed into his mouth.

He whispered against my mouth. "Good penetration like this," he said, kissing me again, brief but wet, tongue licking at my lips. "Nice and deep."

"Mm-hmm," I murmured, kissing him back, slanting my mouth over his for more.

"Not much freedom of movement though."

I smiled against his lips. "I like it."

His tongue darted into my mouth to lick my tongue and teeth. "Better in a chair, if you want more movement."

"Yeah?"

He nodded. I was rocking my hips now, rubbing my pussy against his shaft, which was rather wet with my arousal by that point, and he was moaning now and then.

"Maybe we can try it later."

"Later?"

I nodded and kissed him softly, sweetly. "Are you hungry?"

"Oh yes," he snorted, then he whipped us around so that I was on my back beneath him. "But I want to kiss you first."

I grinned. "You've been kissing me for twenty minutes."

Ryan brushed his thumb over my lips. "There's something else I want to kiss first."

I raised an eyebrow and he smiled wickedly. He nudged my chin up with his nose, kissing my throat and breasts, reaching between us to spread my legs wider as he shuffled down my body. His lips trailed a hot and wet path down my stomach. He ended up on the floor on his knees as he kissed the top of my mound. I felt his thumbs spread me open and he kissed my vagina, soft, sweet, again and again, loving and tender but I wanted so much more.

"You're teasing me," I moaned.

He chuckled. "No. Just enjoying this."

I felt his mouth close over me and his tongue trailed hot fire right up my center. The feel of it threw my head back and I groaned, then he sucked my clit into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue, and with a deep groan of pure male satisfaction, my husband fucked me with his mouth. I clawed my hands into his hair. My body twisted, hips left and shoulders right, like it was trying to wrench itself apart, the feel of his mouth down there just so unbearably good. Ryan placed his hands on my thighs and spread my legs that much wider. He licked my vagina from perineum to clit with broad swipes of his hot tongue, over and over again. It was incredible, mind-blowing, better than anything I'd ever experienced. God, he was just so fucking into it, going to town down there, licking and slurping and kissing and nibbling until I came in his mouth and soaked his chin, screaming his name.

Ryan pushed up and crawled over me, chin and neck glistening, and with a growl, I pulled his mouth down to mine in a crushing kiss. Reaching my hand between us, I found his hot cock, not fully erect, but long and thick. I stroked him with my hand and just kept kissing him, losing myself in the taste of his mouth and heat of his flesh. Eventually, he took hold of my wrist and pulled my hand away from him, lacing his fingers through mine.

"How was that?" he asked, lips fluttering against my mouth.

"Wonderful."

"Anything I can do better?"

I gave a short breathless laugh. "I don't know about better, but different, yes."

He pushed up onto his arms so that he could see me. "Such as?"

"You could put a finger or two in me next time."

He grinned and moved his arm. I grinned back and kept my eyes on his, dark with lust and need and wide with eagerness. I felt his fingers at my opening, teasingly stroking. Ryan shuffled down my body and kissed the top of my mound.

"You don't have to do it now," I told him.

He ignored me, kissing my clit and pushing two fingers inside me.

"Oh my God." My spine bowed and I threw my head back, shoulders lifting from the bed, hands clawing at the sheets. Ryan pumped his fingers in and out of me slowly while licking and kissing my clit.

"Like this?" he asked, breath so hot against my vagina.

"Curl your fingers," I gasped, shoulders twisting while I dug my hand into his short hair.

"What?"

"Gesture to come here."

He turned his wrist, palm up, and curled his fingers back inside me. The tips of his fingers brushed right over that spot and I squealed. "There!"

"There?" he asked, doing it again.

I cried out his name.

"What is that?"

He was still stroking me. "Do you feel it?"

"Yes."

"That's my G-spot."

He chuckled. "So itis real."

Realizing he was joking, I laughed, but it was cut short when he stroked that spot again and sealed his mouth over the top of my slit, licking and sucking until I was twisting my body and pumping my hips, fucking his face and grunting and groaning and coming. The next thing I knew, he was crawling back over me, kissing my breasts and neck.

"That was beautiful, Becca."

I whimpered and kissed his lips, then licked his mouth and chin clean and resumed kissing him slow but deep.

Chapter 24

It took us a while to separate, but eventually, we got up to take a shower. We took our time, washing each other, exploring each other. We were standing under the hot spray, holding, touching, petting and caressing. Ryan inadvertently discovered how very much I had come to enjoy a little butt play when his fingertips grazed over the bud of my ass and I moaned.

"You like that?" he asked.

I nodded into his neck and he did it again.

"I had no idea," he said softly.

"Fairly recent discovery," I told him.

When we stepped out of the shower, I dried off and put on my collar, then headed for the kitchen. Ryan gaped at me and I stopped at the door.

"What?"

"You're not going to wear anything?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Nope."

"Should I?" he asked with a grin.

"I'd prefer you didn't."

"Really?" He asked with a light laugh. He came over to me and I wrapped my arms around his waist, lifting my chin. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Really, Ryan. You're a gorgeous man. I love looking at you."

He smiled against my mouth and gave me a quick but very deep kiss. We toasted bagels and made spinach and egg sandwiches, which were delicious. All through breakfast, we kept smiling at each other, blushing, and it felt like we were young again. He was a guy though, so most of the time his gaze was focused on my bare breasts. I noticed him squirming in his chair now and then.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers