Taking Charge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hard?"

He laughed and blushed, nodding.

"Do you want me?" I asked seriously.

His smile vanished. He licked his lips and nodded. I got up from my chair and walked over to his side of the table, gesturing with my finger for him to turn his chair away from the table. When he did, I saw his cock, almost fully erect, sticking up from between his legs and bent slightly to the left. I took hold of his warm penis and held it up while straddling his chair. His hot gaze raked over my body and he set his hands on my hips.

"Do you need me to help you out first?" he asked.

Grinning, I rubbed the smooth crown of his cock against my soaking wet pussy.

"You tell me," I told him, bending my knees and closing my eyes as his cock pushed inside me.

"Christ, Becca," he groaned, hands tightening on my hips.

His cock just pushed up into my body, inch by inch, throbbing and flexing until he was buried inside me and so very hard. His hands tightened even more on my hips and he flexed his arms, trying to lift me up.

"Uh-uh," I said, shaking my head. He frowned with confusion as I took his hands off my hips. "On occasion, I like to be in charge," I told him, lifting his hands up and putting them behind his head, pulling down until he grunted with the strain on his shoulders. I flexed my legs and pulled my tight heat up his member, right up to his wide crown, then lowered myself back down to his root. "Oh, that's good."

He groaned as I rode him, slow but so very deep, relishing every hard inch of him spreading me open and filling me up.

"Sometimes, I'm not feeling very submissive." I gazed deep into his eyes, riding the top half of his cock and rubbing his wide tip over that spot inside me, back and forth and over and over again. "Sometimes, I just want to fuck you."

"Jesus," he moaned, eyes fluttering shut.

"Sometimes I want to use you, like this." I dropped my weight on him and his crown pushed up against the tiny opening of my womb. I leaned down and kissed his open mouth, pushing my tongue in and then sucking on his lower lip. He lifted his head to look at me while I fucked him. "Every now and then, I'll use your cock for my pleasure."

He just blinked at me, breathing hard and fast, twitching and throbbing deep within my body.

"Times like this, it's about me," I told him, my voice quivering, shaking with the onrush of a climax that was building and threatening to break over me at any moment. "It's about my pleasure, not yours."

I started bouncing on his lap, my ass slapping against his thighs lewdly. My breasts were flying up and down and I pulled his hands to them. He clenched them, mauled them, squeezed them and pinched my nipples.

"Do you understand?"

He nodded quickly.

"Good," I gasped. "Stay hard for me."

He moaned. My insides tightened around him.

"Don't come yet, Ryan."

He groaned out loud and got that much harder inside me.

"Don't come."

My belly flexed. A tingling pressure radiated out from my clenching core and filled my body. I bit my lower lip, fucked my husband in the chair fast and faster. Holy fuck, he was so goddamn hard, forcing my insides to reshape themselves around him. His eyes drifted shut and he jerked hard inside me. I cupped his cheeks in my hands.

"Watch me, Ryan."

His eyes shot open, just as it hit me. Ecstasy detonated deep inside me, a soul-shattering explosion of sensation, incredible and overwhelming, so very intense that it bordered on pain. I lifted my feet of the floor and fully impaled myself on his twitching cock, his crown pressed firmly to my cervix. Grabbing the back of his neck, I leaned back and pumped my hips rapidly back and forth, his hands on my ass, jerking me onto his cock, my climax just building and building until I screamed and he growled and his cock twitched and shot hot and hard deep within my femininity. I was still coming when he leaned forward to suck my hard nipple into his mouth, still coming as he kissed my breasts, and it felt like there was a line connecting my nipples to my clenching cunt, like he was sucking and licking me down there. I came so hard and for so long that I liberally drenched his crotch with my release.

I almost fell back, but Ryan caught me and held me tight against him, nuzzling his face into my sweaty breasts.

"Thank you, baby," I breathed, running my fingers through his hair and stroking his back.

"That was incredible."

I smiled. "Yes, you were."

"Me?" he laughed.

"Yes, Ryan." I cupped his cheeks and lifted his chin to gaze into his dark brown eyes. "You." I kissed him and asked, "When do you have to go back to work?"

He smiled against my mouth. "When you let me."

I leaned back, surprised, and he just smiled wider. Of all the surprises since he'd come to the cabin, that was the big one. Ryan had always been dedicated to his job, arguably more so than to our marriage. To just put it off for me like that, it was huge. I showed him my appreciation with my mouth on his, kissing him hard and deep. I straightened my legs and moaned at the feel of his half-hard cock pulling out of me, then I got down on my knees and thanked him by cleaning him with my mouth.

We spent a week and a half at the cabin, getting to know each other again. And fucking like crazy too. One morning, Ryan woke me up with soft kisses down my back. He lifted my hips and took me from behind, just drilling his achingly hard cock into my body. I talked him through wetting his finger inside me and pushing it into my ass, which he quite enjoyed, apparently, since he came seconds later.

Afterwards, I asked him if he had ever had anal sex.

"Once, but he wasn't very gentle with me."

I gasped and Ryan laughed out loud.

We were lying in bed the last night at the cabin. He seemed down, or just preoccupied.

"Something wrong?" I asked, touching the side of his face.

He looked at me and sighed. "You didn't learn these things about yourself alone."

There it was, the moment I had been dreading. It wasn't a question, so I didn't say anything. He looked at me for a long time. My heart was pounding in my chest, my blood was roaring in my ears.

"Did you sleep with him?"

He didn't have to say his name. I knew exactly who he was talking about.

"Yes," I whispered.

His expression was neutral for a while, but then he frowned. "You're being literal, aren't you?"

The corner of my mouth lifted, because he'd seen right through me. "Yes."

He nodded once. "Did you fuck him?"

I nodded back, feeling a little faint.

Ryan sighed and closed his eyes, then he buried his face into my neck. What he said next was not at all what I expected. "I'm sorry."

Surely I hadn't heard him right. "What? Why?"

"I pushed you to him."

What? I leaned back and looked at him. When he didn't meet my gaze, I lifted his chin with my fingers. His big brown eyes shimmered back at me.

"It was a cowardly thing to do, but...I tried to take the easy way out."

I shook my head and frowned. "I don't understand."

He sighed. "I thought you were going to leave me. I thought we were finished, thought I'd already ruined everything. The St. Louis trip was just an overnight job. One day and right back home. I knew he was attracted to you." He smiled then, small and embarrassed and ashamed. "We have the same taste in women, after all. Anyway, I stayed away, because I know Jake. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist, and I figured...if you slept with him..." he trailed off, voice strained. "I figured it would be easier, that he would satisfy you like I couldn't, that you'd take him over me and it would be done."

I couldn't believe this. He'd planned this. He knew Jake better than anyone, knew what Jake would do, and suspecting what I would do, he allowed it to happen. I was infinitely relieved that he wasn't angry, but kind of pissed off too, because he was right. It was a very cowardly thing to do.

But then again, the end result was good for everyone. Jake finally got to fuck his best friend's wife, a lot. I got to learn about my body. Then I got to show Ryan what I had learned.

"Ryan, I..."

"You have nothing to apologize for, Rebecca."

I shook my head, so very confused. "How can you not be upset about this?"

He smiled warmly and tightened his arms around me. "Because you're here. Because you chose me."

I snorted. "Well, let me tell you something about your friend." He raised an eyebrow at me with amusement. "If Jake is anything, it isn't boyfriend material."

He nodded in agreement. We held each other for a while.

"I just can't believe this," I said quietly.

"Believe what?"

"Any of it," I replied, leaning back to look at him. "Jake seducing me. You accepting it, not being repulsed by it." I shrugged. "All of it."

"Let me ask you something," he said, pushing up onto his elbow to look down at me. "Did he tell you he loved you?"

I frowned. "No."

"Did he ask you to leave me?"

I shook my head.

Ryan grinned. "Did he offer to knock you up?"

I blinked, wondering if he already suspected that Jake had. "Yes, he did."

Ryan smiled sweetly. "That's because he's my friend. Because he loves me."

I narrowed my gaze. "How very modern thinking of you."

He laughed and kissed me. "Yeah, well, I love him too."

"Apparently," I said, widening my eyes. Ryan laughed again. "I've read about bromances. Does your friendship with him qualify?" I teased.

With a smirk, he said, "Want to hear a secret?" I nodded. "I went through a phase in our senior year of high school."

I narrowed my eyes. "What kind of phase?"

He blushed and shrugged his shoulder. "I thought I might have been bisexual."

My eyebrows went up. "You were attracted to Jake?"

Ryan blushed and nodded. I was shocked. I pushed up onto my elbow and looked right into his eyes. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"I loved him, Becca. He was my best friend. We didn't have much in common, but...he was always there for me. It was a confusing time."

Holy shit. "Did he know?"

Ryan snorted. "Of course not, and thank God, because I can say with absolute certainty that I don't want my dick near any part of him."

Grinning wickedly, I teased, "You sure he feels the same way?"

Ryan squinted, then he pushed me onto my back and dug his fingers into my ribs until I was squealing with laughter.

Chapter 25

The sex was great -- oh my God, was it ever great! -- but it took a lot of work to repair our relationship. It wasn't always smooth sailing. Those first few weeks were the toughest. So long as I was submissive, Ryan was just fine, but those times when I wanted to take control, he had difficulty getting fully erect more often than not. Basically, I intimidated him. It came down to his withered confidence, and it took us a while to build it back up, but we did it.

Oh, I can't skip over the night we got home though.

We were walking up to the back door when Ryan told me a joke, doing a perfect impersonation of Gordon Ramsay from Hell's Kitchen.

"Why did the chicken cross the road? Because you didn't fuckeeng cook eet!"

We walked into the house laughing, and there was Jake, sitting on the couch and watching TV. He stood up when we walked in arm-in-arm, grinning proudly. But when he made eye contact with Ryan, his grin vanished. In that instant, Jake knew that I had told my husband everything. Ryan walked up to him, held up his palm and pointed at it with his other hand. Jake sighed, nodded, and Ryan delivered an open-handed slap that spun Jake's head almost completely off his shoulders.

I gasped at the crack of the hit.

Jake rubbed his cheek and flexed his jaw, then grinned at Ryan. "Guess you guys are on the mend."

I was standing behind Ryan and saw his shoulders tighten and hands clench into fists, and for a moment, I worried things were about to escalate badly. But Ryan gave Jake a hug. Jake hugged his friend right back, then he smiled at me over Ryan's shoulder. When they drew apart, Jake looked at Ryan.

"So, do I still get to bang your wife?"

Ryan tackled Jake to the ground and they wrestled on the living room floor, grunting and laughing. I shook my head and left my boys to play while I unpacked our things in our room.

Jake wasn't around much those first few weeks. We rarely saw him, and he stopped bringing girls home at night. I figured he was spending his time at their places instead, and giving me and Ryan time alone, which we needed. But, eventually, Jake fell back into his old habits. About a month and a half later, Ryan and I were reading our books in bed when the ecstatic wailing of Jake's conquered girl-of-the-night blasted down the hallway and through our closed door. Ryan snickered and I shook my head, but then he bounced his eyebrows at me.

"Wanna compete?"

I grinned and Ryan threw himself on top of me.

For the record, Jake won, but not because of any failing on my husband's part. Ryan tied me to the bed and gagged me, so there was only so much noise that I could make.

The three of us hung out together a lot more than we used to, and for the first time, we felt like a family. We laughed, we played, we teased and we joked. I never could have imagined the three of us would be able to get along so well, not after all that had happened.

One night, I was sitting on the couch and watching a movie when Jake strolled in, wearing nothing but long gym shorts, his ripped body on display. He sat down beside me, then wrapped his arms around me and laid down along the couch, bringing me with him and tucking me back into the curve of his big body. I was only wearing a short tee shirt and panties -- and Ryan's collar, of course -- so it was a rather intimate situation I found myself in.

"Where's Ryan?" I asked.

"His study. On the phone with his boss, I think."

"Oh."

I was a little tense, unsure of how Ryan would react if he found us like this, particularly when Jake nuzzled the back of my head and kissed me behind my ear.

"Nervous?" he teased.

I nodded.

Jake kissed me again, then pushed up onto his elbow so that he could watch the movie too. He left his other arm around me though, his hand pushed under me and grazing the side of my breast through my tee shirt. When Ryan walked in, still on the phone with his boss, my breath caught. He glanced over at us and grinned fondly, then walked into the kitchen.

I blinked at his back, shocked that he hadn't been bothered.

"He knows, Becca," Jake said softly.

I rolled onto my back and looked at him. Jake's big hand slid down onto my bare stomach.

"Knows what?"

"That I won't try anything."

I raised an eyebrow at that. "You? Not trying anything?" I snorted derisively. "I'll believe that when I see it."

Jake made a face, like he was offended, then he grinned. "Try me."

I rolled my eyes.

"I dare you."

Narrowing my gaze, and always up for a challenge these days -- seemed the new me was rather spunky -- I glanced at the kitchen to confirm that Ryan was still in there, then I looked at Jake and jerked my tee shirt up to my neck. His eyes widened at my bare breasts. I wasn't going to pull my tee shirt down, since I was determined to win, not even when he lifted his hand from my stomach and it hovered over my chest. I'll readily admit that I loved that he was staring at my tits hungrily, so much so that my nipples tightened almost painfully hard. But then his eyes focused on something higher, and he reached up to catch the medallion between thumb and finger, tracing the grooves of Ryan's initials with his thumbnail. He smiled at me crookedly.

"Looks good on you, Becca."

I smiled back.

His crooked smile widened. "Keeps you safe from me too."

"Good to know." I pulled my shirt down and he pouted, getting a chuckle out of me.

Ryan came back through the living room, still on the phone with us boss. He winked at me along the way and disappeared back into his office. Jake and I watched the movie for a while, but a question had been burning in the back of my mind since Colorado, and I couldn't put it off any longer.

"Jake?"

"Mm-hmm?"

"Did you know what would happen?" When he didn't answer, I rolled over to face him. His head was cocked, unsure of what I was getting at. "When you slept with me, I mean. Did you plan all this?"

"Plan? Definitely not." He smiled wryly. "I hoped for a particular outcome, but plan, no."

"I don't understand."

"You two weren't talking," he said, then shrugged. "Somebody had to step in, wake one of you up. I could have confronted Ryan, but..." he trailed off.

"But what?"

He smiled wickedly and brushed the tip of his nose against mine. "Confronting you was so much more fun."

I snorted with amusement, mostly to cover up the fact that I had blushed, my nipples had tightened, and my insides were warm, wet, and clenching, my body remembering his, the warmth of him and feel of him so hard and so deep inside me.

"What if he'd been mad?"

Jake shrugged. "Worth it."

"Worth losing him?"

"Worth losing both of you."

I frowned again. "Why?"

He smiled and kissed my nose. "That's just the way love is, Becca." My breath caught. Jake loved me? "Now shut up. I'm watching a movie here."

"Youhate this movie, Jake."

"Yeah, I really do. I don't mind vampires, but the whole sparkly thing is too much. Still, I wouldn't kick Kristen Stewart out of my bed for eating crackers."

I chuckled and snuggled into the warmth of his body. His arms wrapped around me and held me close, one hand high on my back, and the other perilously close to my mostly bare ass. I breathed in his scent, amazed by my husband's best friend, the things he did for him, for me. I kissed his bare chest and he sighed into my hair, then I rolled back over to finish watching the movie.

After that little moment of ours, my time with Jake became quite precious to me. It was the first time since I'd left for Colorado that either of us had even remotely acknowledged our past intimacy. From that point on, we became even closer. He was more than a friend to me, more than a former lover. He was something else entirely, but what, I wasn't sure. It was frustrating at times, confusing. I'd glance at him and he'd smile or grin, and butterflies would flutter in my stomach. My cheeks would flush and my body would respond to him, remembering him. Of course, I never did anything about it. I was more than happy with Ryan. But there was something there with Jake, some kind of connection that I couldn't quite figure out.

One lazy Sunday afternoon, Ryan was helping me fold laundry and put it away. He was opening my dresser drawers to put my underwear away when he stumbled across something.

"Honey?"

I peeked my head out of the closet. He was holding up one of my butt plugs, the biggest one.

"Is this what I think it is?" he asked.

I nodded and walked over to him. "Yep. There are three different sizes in there. I figured we could break you in slowly."

Ryan gave me a horrified look and I laughed. I took the plug out of his hand and put it back in the drawer. "Relax. It's for me."

He glanced at the closed drawer, and very quietly but with no lack of interest, murmured, "Oh."

A couple of months later, the three of us were having dinner when Jake cleared his throat. Ryan and I looked up at him.

"So, I think I found a place," he told us.

Ryan stopped chewing for a moment, but eventually swallowed his food and said, "Oh yeah?"

Me, on the other hand, I stopped breathing entirely. Jake had gotten that new job while I was in Colorado, and it was paying off. They talked about the house that Jake was thinking about renting, but all I could process was that Jake was leaving. When exactly, he didn't say, but I got the feeling it would be sooner than I wanted, as in at all.

After dinner, Ryan sensed I was in a funk but didn't press me about it. I took a long hot bath and soaked until the water cooled, then made my way to bed. Ryan was reading a book, but near dozing off. I was wide awake. The house Jake wanted was clear across the county, about an hour and a half away. Not that far, I know, but to me, it might as well have been on the other side of the planet. As things stood now, he was right there, always within reach. We bumped into each other every morning, every evening, had lunch together more often than not on weekdays. On the rare occasion that Ryan and I would have a little spat, Jake was there for me, never far.