Taking Charge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But soon, he would be gone.

Ryan put his book down and rolled over, and I felt him watching me.

"You're going to miss him, aren't you?"

I glanced at him and nodded. "Sure. Won't you?"

He smiled knowingly. "Somehow, I don't think I'll miss him quite like you will."

I frowned at that.

Ryan reached out and touched my cheek tenderly. "It's okay, Becca. I understand."

"Understand what?"

He shrugged. "I love him too."

I closed my eyes, trying to keep the grief at bay. I was overreacting. I knew that. Jake wasn't gone yet, but it felt like he was. Ryan took my hand.

"Come on."

I looked at him and he climbed out of bed, pulling me with him. He walked me over to my dresser, opened the top drawer, and put on my collar. I saw my other collar in the drawer when he closed it. Then he took my face in his hands and kissed me.

"I love you, Rebecca."

I kissed him back, overwhelmed with love and confusion. He walked me to the door and gently pushed me into the hallway, then closed the door behind me. I stood in the hallway for a while, shocked, nervous, excited and keenly aware of the medallion resting in the hollow of my throat. When I finally mustered my courage, I approached Jake's door and let myself in.

He was sprawled on his back, sleeping peacefully, one arm under his head and the other hanging off the side of the bed. There was a little light coming in through the window, just enough that I could see his powerfully muscled body in glorious detail, all but one leg from the knee down naked to my gaze. I could feel the need building inside me, the aching lust, making my limbs tremble and nipples tighten, insides swelling with arousal and flushing with wet heat.

Getting onto the bed near his knees, I crawled over and up his body, leaning down to kiss his thigh. He had showered not long before, still smelling of soap, but also that spicy masculine scent that was uniquely him. He murmured something in his sleep and I kissed the soft skin where his inner thigh met his groin. He moaned as my hair brushed over his swelling cock, and I turned my head to lightly brush my lips over his balls. He was waking up, so I licked his huge sack and dragged my tongue up the seemingly endless length of his cock, all the way up to the tip where I kissed him wetly and licked his huge helmet.

"Becca?" he groaned.

I trailed wet kisses up his washboard abs and ripped core, hugely muscled chest, and finally his neck and over his chin. But when I tried to kiss his wide mouth, he grabbed my shoulders and held me back, frowning at me in the dim light.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

I reached over and turned on the bedside lamp, then I put my hands on his chest and let him look up at me. It was adorable, how confused he was, and I think it was the first time that I had ever seen Jake nervous. I didn't answer him. I didn't need to. His gaze flicked down to my neck and he frowned again. He clasped the medallion between his thumb and finger, turning it in the light to get a better look. His eyes widened at me. His brow pinched together and his head cocked slightly, questioning, hoping.

I simply nodded.

Jake exhaled, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me down for a searing kiss. I moaned as his huge tongue forced my lips apart and licked at the roof of my mouth. His other hand pressed down on my ass and he thrust his hips, sliding his shaft against my wet vagina. I whimpered at the feel of him, so long and hard and hot, incredibly hot. He ground my cunt against his dick, rubbing and thrusting and sliding and pressing until he was soaked with my fluids.

He was still kissing me when he rolled us over, still kissing me when he slid his hand down my breasts and stomach and gripped the back of my knee, still kissing me when he pushed my leg out and up, and still kissing me when he fit the monstrously swollen head of his cock at my opening and pushed inside.

It wasn't like the first time. Now that our sex lives had improved, Ryan's full erections had me prepared for Jake, but Jake still had to swallow my scream as his cock carved a hot path up into my body, stretching and filling and just fucking so goddamn deep inside me. And he was so very hard, so incredibly, deliciously, unbelievably hard, to the point that he was just a little bit wider than Ryan, just a little bit longer.

Jake pushed until he was balls deep inside me, then he slowly rocked his hips back and forth, his beautiful cock just insistently gouging into me again and again. He put both hands on my rib cage and held tight, and I spread my legs wide, letting just a little bit more of him into my body. It took my breath away, the feel of him filling me up, thrusting in and out and just taking me. I grabbed his hard forearms and held on for dear life as he fucked me faster, harder, deeper.

He wasn't kissing me anymore, but I couldn't stop whimpering, couldn't stop moaning, couldn't stop screaming as I came on his colossal dick. I came so long and so hard that my insides were just drenched with fluid. Jake pulled out of me and the void he left behind tore a groan out of my throat. He stroked his hand up his rock-hard length, stripping it of most of my fluids, then he lodged his fat crown back inside me. I watched him with pure lust and adoration as he took hold of my ankles and lifted my legs, putting them on his shoulders, then he pushed over me and practically folded me in half. His cock pushed inside me, relentlessly, and he fucked me hard and fast, his hugely swollen balls slapping the tight bud of my ass as his dick slashed in and out of me. I was coming again, and I couldn't stop, delirious with pleasure, mindless with ecstasy.

Suddenly he was lifting me, his arms under my knees, holding me aloft with ease and bouncing my body up and down his iron-hard length, just absolutely wrecking me. And I took it, every powerful thrust, every ass-smacking slap of his balls, every knock at the door to my womb, every last unrelenting and lust-crazed thrust of his wildly twitching, throbbing and swelling manhood.

"Becca," he groaned, crushing me against his body, moving only his arms to use my body as a masturbation aid, to pleasure his cock.

I cried out for him, from the feel of him, and from the regretful realization that I still couldn't let him come inside me.

"My mouth, Jake," I told him, finding his lips and kissing him. "Take my mouth."

"Fuck!"

He ripped his cock out of me and put me on my knees, then he pushed my head down and shoved his cock into my mouth. He swelled massively, both hands holding my head tight, and his semen flooded over my tongue in a colossal wave of heat. I couldn't swallow fast enough. His thick, rich cum gushed out of my overfilled mouth, poured over my chin and down his wide shaft, coating his balls, but I took as much as I could, let him come as long and as hard as he was able. When it was over, he grabbed me under my arms and lifted me, hugging me to him, holding me tight.

He nuzzled his face into my hair, kissed my ear. "God, Becca."

I wrapped my arms as best I could around his huge body and held onto him.

"Is this it?" he whispered, cupping my face and leaning back to look at me. "Is this the last time?"

I shook my head sadly. "I don't know, Jake." I never expected that this would happen again. Ryan had caught me completely off guard when he put Jake's collar on me.

Jake sighed, then smiled. "Then I'm not letting you leave yet."

He kissed me, hot and hungry and fierce, and he pushed me back down onto the bed. He fucked me again, slow and sweet and tender, spilling his seed over the front of my body. I left his room around three in the morning, when he was deep asleep, but not before I gave him one last and loving kiss.

Epilogue

Ryan explained it to me. If I loved Jake anywhere near the depth that he did, then it wasn't a sacrifice, nor a compromise, sending me to Jake as he had. Jake was his best friend, part of our family. It was simply right. I made sure that Ryan understood that my last time with Jake wasn't necessary, that it wasn't something I needed or couldn't live without. Most importantly, I made sure Ryan understood that he was all I needed, and would ever need. Jake's collar went back into the nightstand, with the teasing promise from Ryan that it would come out again one day, when he was feeling charitable.

Three weeks later, we were standing at the back door and waving goodbye to Jake as he backed the small moving truck out of the driveway. Ryan slid his arm around my shoulders and kissed the side of my head.

"He's coming over next weekend."

I looked up at him. "He is?"

Ryan nodded and smiled down at me. "We're having a barbeque. Says he's going to be bringing a lady friend over and wants to get your seal of approval."

"Wait a minute," I waved my hands and turned to look at my husband. "Are you telling me that Jake is dating one woman on a regular basis now?"

He smiled crookedly. "A single mom, no less."

I balked. "She has kids?"

"Two. A boy and a girl. Nineteen months and three years."

I looked off at nothing, shaking my head. "I don't believe it."

"Still want him?" he teased.

I gave him a wry look. "How's this for an answer." I grabbed the nape of his neck and pulled him down to whisper in his ear. "Come inside and you can have my ass."

Ryan took a sharp breath, gave me a wide-eyed look, then grabbed my hand and slammed the door shut. He practically sprinted through the house, and I giggled as he dragged me along with him.

The road of our marriage still had the occasional bump, but we worked through it, sometimes cordially, sometimes with tears or angry shouts. We never did have any kids, but that was just fine. We were all we needed.

And as for Jake...well, that's another story entirely.