Taking Christy

Story Info
Lovely virgin gets a suprise.
1.9k words
4.05
241.5k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy had come into my life when her parents, good friends of mine from high school, were killed when their airliner went down in the Pacific. Alan & Marilyn had named me as Christy's guardian and the executor of their estate, which didn't amount to much after all of their debts were paid. Christy moved in with me while she finished high school and then I packed her off to college for her first semester.
Strangely, I had an erotic dream about her the night she left and it made me realize that she was more to me than just my foster child. But she was gone and I had no way of telling her about my newfound feelings and, if I did, would she reject me?

Her letters started to come in shortly after she settled in at school and there was a stream of names of all of her new acquaintances. By mid-October the list of names had narrowed to one. The love of her life was sweeping her off of her feet and she was to go home with him and meet his family for Christmas. I was heartbroken.

I dutifully answered her letters and pretended to be the same as I had ever been. But what can a man do when the love of his life is to give herself to another? My extensive collection of fine wines grew smaller with each passing weekend as I drowned my sorrows in a sea of reds and whites.

It was Christmas Eve when I came home and found the light in the living room on. I came through the door and Christy leaped into my arms! Before I could say anything she blurted out,

"He dumped me for his ex-girlfriend right in front of everyone!"

She was hysterical with her first broken heart and having her lovely form against me as she cried her heart out was healing my own broken heart. I managed to calm her down enough that she let me go to the kitchen to fetch her favorite cream sherry. Her usual habit was to have half a glass of the sherry and nurse it all evening. Now she finished half the bottle in short order. We sat and talked for about an hour before she started to fade on me.

Maintaining my composure, I sent her off to bed and helped her navigate the stairs up to her room. After closing her door behind me I went off to my own room, frustrated with my inability to tell her how I felt. I stripped down to my briefs and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take care of my basic needs before retiring.
I had forgotten that Christy had her own habit of taking a shower before she went to bed, it was something her parents had taught to her.

I remembered this little detail when she burst through my door, crying her eyes out, and wearing just a bath towel. She fell into my arms and trusted me to just hold her and be the friend she always knew me to be.
I ran my fingers through her short, brown hair and leaned into her to smell her scent. It was definitely the scent of peach! I comforted her and held her close, taking advantage of the situation to feel her smooth, bare shoulders. She held me even tighter when I did this, I guess she felt it was comforting.
A familiar stirring in my groin warned me that she would soon feel my true intentions and I tried to ease her away from me, just enough, but she wouldn't have it.
I ran my fingers up her bare neck and that did the trick for me. My cock swelled up in record time! There was no more controlling it.

She hugged me and I felt my spear poke at her tender belly. The sobbing abruptly ended. Through the haze of the alcohol she looked up at me.

"Are you horny for me?"

The disgust in her tone was evident.

I hesitated a moment and then cast aside my last shred of decency.

"Yes."

Pure and simple. Just like that.

I leaned down to her stunned face and kissed her full on the lips. Those soft, crimson lips!
Maybe it was the surprise of the moment, I'll never know, but she answered my first kiss! I felt myself overcome by a fever, a hunger, a need to finally feed my desire. My tongue had just ventured into her tender mouth when she shook off the fog of the sherry.

"What the FUCK do you think you're doing?"

She shoved me away and wiped her hand across her lips.

"I can't believe you did that!"

I hated that lamp anyway. 'Which lamp?' you ask? That would be the lamp that sailed past my head and on into the hallway where it met an untimely death against the wall.

She was furious. Maybe she thought that she had scared me when she threw the lamp. She stood there and stared at me as I just stood and stared at her left breast that had come out of hiding during the pitch. It was perfect. It just hung there, defying gravity, with the most perfect jewel of a nipple as the diamond of the setting.
Oh, to get my lips...

"What are you staring at?"

She hastily covered herself up and then made to leave the room. But she had to get past me first. I slammed the door shut and then bent over and dropped my briefs to the floor, freeing my highly agitated cock from its prison.

"No, no, no..."

Her momentum carried her into my reach and I grabbed her round the waist with one hand while I snatched off her towel with the other. It was electrifying when I finally clenched her naked body to mine. She tried to fight her way past me but found herself lifted off of her feet and tackled onto my bed. There were no more words from her now, just the grunts and squeals of her efforts to wriggle out from under me or push me off.

I pinned her on her back and managed to avoid her flailing legs smashing my balls by forcing myself between them. I went to kiss her again but she moved her face to the side and exposed her neck to me. Passionately, I dove in and buried my face in her creamy porcelain skin and kissed and sucked on her neck as my fingers sought out her crevice.

"Oh, God...no...please..."

Her pussy was already slick when my finger slipped between her lightly haired pussy lips. I realized that, despite her fighting me off, her body was readying itself for what it knew was coming. When I found her clit in its little hiding place she suddenly stopped fighting me and she looked at me, as if to say something. My lips promptly locked on hers, stifling whatever it was she had wanted to say.
She didn't answer my kiss this time, but as I worked her clit with my skilled finger she did begin to make the most imperceptible thrusts of her pelvis at my hand. Her legs relaxed along side of mine. Her hands went from pushing at me to holding me.

Was she surrendering to me?

I opted for patience and focused on the task at hand. It was all of maybe five minutes before I felt her tremors beginning underneath me. Her legs came up my sides and grapsed at me and one of her hands fought to get at mine - perhaps to prevent me from my goal? It didn't matter.

"Mmmmm...oh...no...oh, God...aaahh...no..no"

It finally hit her like an avalanche. She bucked and thrust at me like a bronco as she tried to fight the incredible waves of pleasure breaking across her innocent, unknowing body. I slipped my finger into her body and sought her G-spot. Amazingly, I found it and she was soon senseless with more pleasure than she had ever imagined.
I managed to carry her joy on for maybe three or four minutes before I felt her spasms subside.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..."

She just lay there wallowing in the afterglow as I continued to gently prod and massage her soaking slit. I eased my cock up to her pussy and she didn't even notice my rubbing the fattened cockhead between her still-engorged labia until the head popped into her tight little passageway.

The fight was back on.

"Goddammit, no! You can't do this to me! Please, you can't do this!"

Her struggles made me want her even more. I had to claim her treasures, right now! Something in my head told me that this was my right and that she was mine!

My cock slipped in a little more and I started to do what thousands of generations of men have done:
I claimed my mate.

She had tried to buck me off by arching her back and inadvertantly got into just the right position and I drove my hungry prick right up to her womb. Her scream was exquisite as I violated her very depths and began to steadily pump her conquered body.

The fight was gone from her now. All that was left were the whimpers of my conquered Christy as I relentlessly drove my eager prick into her silky pussy. I absolutely thrilled to feeling her pubic hair grind into mine, tangling with each thrust, and pulling with each release.

"No...please stop...please..."

I couldn't stop if she'd shot me dead. I realized what her complaints were about when I felt the tremors from her body again. She was having an orgasm her first time? I slowed my pace and focused on her pleasure and, sure enough, it took only a little effort to toss her back into a sea of senseless pleasure.

I felt the welling in my balls as her spasms tapered off again. I tried to prolong the moment but nature just took over and I pumped away with renewed vigor. I felt her tighten beneath me with the instinctive knowledge of what was about to happen.

"No...you can't...please...I'll get pregnant! You've gotta stop...I can't have a baby!"

I felt my toes tingle as the most intense wad-blowing orgasm of my life blasted up my balls and down my cock! Surge after surge of my cum blew into my Christy's virgin pussy! I had lost all control when she brought up the fact that she was vulnerable, unprotected, and fertile. Even after I had pumped the last drop of my cum into her waiting pussy, I still involuntarily thrust my tired cock into that sore little crevice.

My cock still buried in her depths, I made to kiss her and this time she didn't fight me. She answered my kiss with a weak reply and allowed me to gently explore her soft body with my sated hands. I finally explored her soft breasts and treated myself to tasting her once-innocent nipples.

It wasn't very long before my cock sprang to life again and a fresh spray of my sperm was shooting into her pussy again.

I claimed her body at least twice a day for the next two weeks. There was no more resistance, although I think she may resent me a bit, and she didn't complain when I told her that I had no more money for college. I wanted her to myself.

That was last year. Our little girl was born in late October and after I get done typing this I fully intend to start working on our next baby.

Whether she likes it or not.