Taking Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon picked up the discarded bra from off the floor and moved around to the side of the couch behind his mother and promptly used it to tie her wrists tightly behind her back meaning that she would have to use her feet as her only means of support.

He would have liked to have a little more self control but seeing his mother displayed in such a fashion was far too enticing to be ignored and he promptly removed his clothes and stood naked behind her. "You may cum when you're ready," he said, "do you understand."

"Yes," replied Jessica, "Thank you."

Without any further ado he pressed the tip of his cock against her burning pussy allowing it to become coated in her moisture. She was so wet that he knew he could probably just thrust straight in and go pump hell-for-leather inside her until she came, the thought was too much to hold back and without giving any consideration for how easily her pussy could take it he thrust his cock deep into her womanhood and fucked her as hard and as fast as he could.

He gripped her red ass with his hands and felt the intense heat that radiated from her skin, his cock enjoyed the warm moisture of her velvety opening as he thrust back and forth with abandon. He could hear his mother's breath becoming more and more labored and each thrust of his hips seemed to elicit a tiny moan of appreciation, moments later he noticed her fingers clench up into a fist and she let out a scream as wave after wave of orgasm rocked her body and sent her blood coursing passionately through her veins.

To see such a reaction was enough encouragement for Simon and he withdrew from his mother and pulled her onto her knees on the floor before him. Without giving her time to assess her situation he grabbed the back of her head and forced it gently down onto his cock allowing her to choose her own pace as she rocked her head back and forth upon his length.

Soon enough he felt his own orgasm approaching and he braced himself for what was to come. Seconds later his body tensed and his cock spasmed as it shot jets of hot cum into his mother's eager mouth. Without him having to tell her t do so she made sure that not a single drop escaped her lips and she sucked upon his length until his orgasm had subsided before allowing his cock to slip from her lips and allowing herself a moment to swallow her son's hot seed.

With the deed done Simon collapsed onto the couch and, to his surprise, his mother rested her head on his thigh and watched his cock as its hardness subsided. Simon had hoped that he would be able to control his mother; he had never imagined that his control would be so complete.

II

It took a while for both of them to recover but eventually they moved from their positions of post-coital relaxation and sat beside each other on the couch. Simon removed the bikini top which had restrained his mothers hands behind her back and watched her as she rubbed blood back into her hands, her ample breasts swaying exotically as she did.

With the reckless abandon of the moment now subsided Simon felt a little exposed and reached across to his boxers which he pulled back on to his body before returning to the couch. He had expected to see his mother attempt to achieve a similar level of decency but to her things seemed different, rather than feel exposed she felt proud, she had remembered the first time her husband, Simon's father, had dominated her and the same feeling of intense pleasure and security had filled her when her son had taken on the strength of his father and done the same. Her submissive tendencies which had been dormant for two years had come back full-force and she hoped that no matter how unconventional the exchange had been that it would be followed up by more repeat performances.

"You know," she said, speaking cautiously, "your father would have been proud of the way you took control... You were right earlier, he would have been ashamed of my behavior and you did what needed to be done, thank you." She leant across and kissed his cheek, eliciting a slight response from him.

"I suppose you've known for a long time that you want to be controlled," he returned, his tone a little bit grave.

"Since I was about your age," returned Jessica, "your father liked to control, that's why we made such a good couple."

"I hadn't realized that I would get such a thrill from taking matters into my own hands," said Simon, "I didn't intend for things to go so far."

"I know you didn't, but I'm glad that they did," replied Jessica, hoping that her son was not expressing doubts now that he had given her what she wanted so badly.

He turned to look at her, her face wore an expression of complete and utter love and devotion, "me too," he agreed, "I know that it's wrong that I should want to continue such a relationship, especially with my mother, but I don't really care."

"There's nothing wrong with dominating somebody who needs to be dominated," Jessica reassured him, "and you don't need to worry about it being with me, I can't get pregnant and neither of us will go and tell anyone so we should enjoy it."

"You're right," agreed Simon, "I enjoyed it too much to give it up anyway."

"Me too," replied Jessica.

Simon turned to his mother, "Helen won't be back for another week so we've got seven whole days of fun ahead of us."

"I'll look forward to it... Sir."

"What was that?" asked Simon.

"I called you 'Sir,' it seemed appropriate now that you're in control."

"I like it," agreed Simon, with a smile, "if there are anymore titles then feel free to try them as time goes by."

"Yes, master," returned Jessica, eager to please.

"Now," said Simon, decisively, "I have a few rules for you so listen up. Firstly, you are to wear nothing but matching bra and panties unless told otherwise, you can wear shoes when you feel it is appropriate but apart from that you are to wear just underwear, do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she replied.

"Secondly, you are to still continue doing household chores when they need doing, on occasions you may have to ask your leave of me in order to do them, but otherwise you can do them as you see fit. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

"Next, you are to submit to any action that I ask you to perform without question, delays or dissent will result in punishment and on occasion I will punish for no better reason than I feel like it, understood?"

"Yes sir."

"The last rule, for now at least, is that you are never to cum without my permission, this is a rule for which I will require your total honesty, if you ever have n orgasm without my presence I expect to be told as soon as possible so that I can give you your punishment, is that understood?"

"Yes sir, thank you sir."

"I think though, before we continue I'll need to ask you a few questions about what things that you are prepared to do, what you aren't prepared to do, things that you like to be forced to do, you pain tolerance, all that kind of stuff."

"Fire away, sir."

"Actually, I suppose that I've basically asked the question already, you may as well just let me know the answer straight away, I'll ask more questions as they come to me."

"Well," replied Jessica, "There's not really anything that I'm not prepared to do, when I am being dominated I will submit to almost anything although I don't want to do anything that might cause a permanent mark or scar and I don't want to be put into any kind of danger, although I think I can trust my own son to keep me safe. So really, I'm prepared to do anything that you can think of making me do."

"Good," said Simon, pleased by his mother's response, "what about pain tolerance?"

"I like to test myself, it'll be up to you to see how far you can push me but I think that my tolerance is quite high."

"I suspected as much, you like pain don't you?"

"Very much so, it's something I both dread and adore."

"Very good, I think for now I'll let you have a safe word in case it gets too much, I don't want you to feel as though you can't use it, it's imperative that you say when you can't take anymore, okay?"

"An excellent idea, master."

"Your safe word will be 'rhubarb',"

"Thank you sir."

Simon stood up and pondered what he would do next, he had basically just been given a green light to use and abuse his mother in whatever way he saw fit and he was eager to make the most of this opportunity. He paced up and down the room pondering what to do while his still naked mother remained seated on the couch looking up at him with a look that expressed not just the love of a mother to a son but also of a submissive to her master.

"Sir," she said, careful not to come across as pushy.

"Yes," replied Simon, sounding a little annoyed but hoping to convey his willingness to listen, in reality he realized that he was the inexperienced party and that his mother would have to guide him along, but the less she knew this, the better.

"Forgive me for interrupting your thought process sir, but I feel I must inform you that I have, in my room a rather large collection of toys that you may like to inspect."

"Really?" he asked, initially shocked by the revelation but soon realizing that it made quite a lot of sense.

"Yes sir."

"Good, you go up and arrange them on the floor at the end of your bed and then lie down on top of the bed, I shall be up shortly."

"Thank you sir," said Jessica, as she jumped to her feet.

"Give yourself a quick wash first," he added, "there's no rush."

"Yes sir," she said, before disappearing back into the hall, her bare feet slapping loudly against the wood floor.

12