Taking Control

Story Info
Cody's girlfriend takes control.
2.2k words
3.96
36.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

That night Cody and I were sitting upstairs on the bed. I had just gotten done modeling a new pair of thongs that I had gotten and was sitting in them and nothing else. I could see Cody getting harder as he stared at my mostly naked body. He pretended not to notice but as he talked his eyes wandered over me.

I attempted to play along and act like I could not see the bulge sticking out in the front of his jeans. He had just come back from a day in the garage and was wearing a pair of oil stained jeans and raggedy black sneakers.

"Baby," I said putting my best flirtatious voice forward. "Why don't you relax. We can lie down together and watch a movie or something. All you have to do is take off those jeans and those shoes."

"And you promise to stay like that?" Cody asked already taking the initiative to kick off his shoes and unbutton his pants. His boxers were sticking up and through the flap I could see the perfect pink head of his cock. Cody stood up and stepped from his jeans before kicking them across the floor. His boxers remained on as he climbed over me and placed himself with his back to the wall on the inside.

We were still playing coy about the fact that he was sporting a rather full and bulging erection. I got on my hands and knees to crawl over and plop myself down beside him on the bed. I pulled my laptop as close to us as it could get where we would both be able to see the screen.

With my back to Cody I pressed my body as tightly to his to where I could feel the hard member trying to make its way around the small fabric that separated my sex from his cock. I could also feel his hips beginning to move slightly as he slyly placed his arm across my chest and cupped my breast with his hand. I looked back at him with a smile and he was quick to pull his hand away.

"Sorry you probably just want to watch the movie and aren't looking to be fondled." Cody scooted his body back as far as it could go before hitting the wall. I was now dripping wet and needed him, any part of him inside of me. I pressed my body to his a second time and this time reached back to feel his throbbing dick through the thin boxers. It didn't take much for the full shaft to be out of the flap and it was at this point Cody decided to remove the boxers completely. "Is this what you wanted?" Cody asked me throwing the boxers over the computer and off the bed."

"Well now that you're going bottomless it's only fair that I do as well." I smiled. I knew Cody could tell at this point that I had deliberately seduced him and was far from protesting it. I slipped off the pair of leopard print thongs with the black lace waist band and pushed them to the side of the bed.

Cody began slowly kissing my neck and feeling down the sides of my body, running his hand across my stomach and down until finally he had found my hard clit to play with and tease. I moaned lightly then threw my arm up and placed it behind his head to tease his hair. I could feel the pressure getting harder as Cody rubbed the sensitive area and again his hips began to move. He jumped up from his spot and climbed on top of me making sure his cock was on my pussy but not in it... yet. I looked up into his soft blue green eyes that were now fiery and wild with passion.

Cody kissed down the front of my body and as he neared my waist he began tracing his tongue along the pelvis. He was now face to face with pussy and the more he teased me with his tongue the more my body pleaded for him to stick it in me. I was never one to verbally say how badly I needed him but my cunt was getting wetter by the minute and no words were necessary.

"Is this what you like?" Cody asked in a soft sensual voice. He kissed the inside of my thigh and I grabbed his hair lightly but dominantly.

"Get your fucking mouth on my clit and get your fucking fingers inside my pussy right now." I released his hair and felt as he immediately went to fulfilling my command. I couldn't believe how good it felt. His long thick fingers deep inside me while his tongue danced over my clit every now and again a light bite to it would send a wave of excitement coursing through me. I had to pull him away and sat up.

"Why'd you make me stop?" Cody asked his eyes begging for more. I said nothing before getting out of the bed and going to the bag which once held my thongs. I pulled out another bag and walked it over to the bed. Cody was quick to try and nose his way in to see what I had.

The first thing I pulled from the bag was a black satin blindfold. I could see Cody's eyes widen a bit but a smile crept across his face. "And who would that be for?"

Again I said nothing and slipped it over his head. With his being blindfolded I was able to take the rest of the stuff out. I had three ties that I had gotten at a Mens department store sale. They were a satin like material that I figured would be perfect for securing Cody to the bed without the risk of rope burn. As I took Cody's wrist and tied one end to it I could see the smile already to form. He laid back as submissive as possible and let me tether his arm over his head to the metal bars of the bed frame. I then moved down to tie his two feet up with the remaining ties.

"You forgot one." Cody said waving his one free arm in the air.

"Well I need you to use that one." I said in a nice sly tone. "Now you're gonna lay there and let me do what I please. You will do what ever I tell you to and use your hand for whatever I tell you to do you got it?" I saw Cody's dick twitch with the sound of just how assertive I was being. Cody had always wanted me to take control and now I had it. I started slowly by kissing and biting at his neck and running my hand over the soft chest hair.

Cody let out a satisfactory moan followed by an "Oh baby."

"Did I say you could speak." I said harshly.

"No." Cody was quick to shut his mouth before coming back with, "I mean no, master."

I was amazed how he had just taken the words out of my mouth. I smiled then continued on my pursuit down his body. I kissed his chest then worked my way over to his nipples where I began nipping at them playfully. I watched as Cody wriggled his body around knowing he couldn't do anything. And as much as I could tell he wanted to do something, anything his hand stayed planted firmly to the bed. I continued my work on his nipples while I reached my hand down even further and began rubbing the head of his cock. He was moaning and attempting to twist around in his restraint.

"Just relax." I whispered softly in his ear before licking and nibbling his earlobe. This had always driven him crazy. I kissed down the full length of his body, even taking time to kiss his thighs and pelvis before placing the head of his cock in my mouth. I sucked it for a while and ran my hand up his chest. As I brought it back down I placed my nails to his flesh and added just enough pressure to leave four red streaks on his chest. I pulled my head up as I watched Cody wildly convulsing his body. "Did you like that?"

"God yes master." Cody screamed out.

"Good now I need you to do something."

"Anything you want master."

"Take your one free hand and stick it my pussy while I give you head."

Cody blindly felt around until he came to my ass which was now facing him. He slid his fingers down and found the dripping wet slit which marked the spot. He gave me now warning before thrusting his fingers deep into me. I in return stuck his dick as far as it would go in my mouth. I decided that the pace and depth of his fingers in my pussy would be in direct proportion to my mouth on his cock. As Cody slowed down I slowed down my speed and as he began to get more forceful I went even harder on his cock. I reached my hand down to cup and massage his balls and he started ramming his fingers inside me thrusting them in and out as fast and hard as possible before pulling out. I couldn't take it any longer and the minute his fingers were pulled out of me a stream of cum squirted out of me landing across his chest. I pulled myself away and turned to face Cody.

"Well well well. " I smiled as I ripped the blindfold off of him. "Look at the mess you just made.

Cody smiled rather pleased with himself. "Did I do good master?"

"You did..." I had to stop and think. I couldn't over praise him for that was not the way it worked. I knew he knew the answer but I responded with, "You did alright. You could have done better. That could have happened five minutes ago if you tried harder."

"I'm sorry master. I will try harder next time."

"You bet your ass you will. Now to make up for it." I stood up on the bed and walked over to straddle my legs over his neck. Cody was staring up at me. I lowered myself to my knees and placed my pussy directly in his face. "With your tongue I want you to clean me off and I want you to make me cum again."

"As you wish master." Cody said. He started licking my clit as he had been doing before and ran his tongue down to caress my slit. I moved up to allow his tongue more access. His slipped it in and started wiggling it around. While I tried not to scream and give away how much I really enjoyed it I reached down and grabbed his still cum soaked hand. I placed it on my ass and he started groping and massaging the cheek. I decided this would be the time I would let him have the free range of what to do with his hand. I could feel him getting more forceful in his grip and suddenly without even realizing it he had slipped his finger directly in my ass hole.

I let out an involuntary moan and he pushed his fingers in as deep as he could get them. I let his tongue and finger work their magic for just a little bit longer before pulling away. My pussy was dripping with cum and my ass had gotten excited enough to open and was ready for something bigger to go inside of it.

"Okay my little fucking play toy," I started. Immediately I could see Cody's eyes go wide with the use of the terminology. "I'm going to untie your other hand and when I do I want you to sit up and stick your cock in my ass. While your doing that I want your fingers on my clit while I ram a dildo in and out of my pussy. And your cock is going to stay in my ass until you cum do you got it?"

"Yes master."

"Good." I got up from the bed and walked to my dresser drawer where I kept a six inch dildo and a bottle of lubricant. Cody kept looking back between me and his cock which had gotten even more excited with the idea. I brought the dildo and lube over to the bed and untied Cody's hand as I promised. His feet remained bound for I couldn't risk him attempting doggy style and dominating me. I poured some lubricant into my hand and massaged it onto Cody's cock. He could feel the warming sensation of the lube as I rubbed it on. He helped me down and his dick slipped directly into my asshole.

As I bounced up and down on the cock, Cody did his part and rubbed my clit. I had the dildo sticking in my pussy and every time I would speed up on Cody's dick I pounded myself harder with the toy. I could feel Cody starting to tense up and with one quick motion I pulled the dildo out of myself and fell into a full sit on Cody's now blowing cock. I could feel the pulsations and as they neared an end I stood up and let his half hard cock slip from my ass.

After some quick cleaning up we got redressed and lied together in bed again.

"How about we watch that movie now?" I suggested.

"Whatever you say...master." Cody responded with a smile.

HRose
HRose
16 Followers