Taking Control: By His Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

"Inspire me"

They stood there blindly for a few seconds waiting for my direction but none came. I merely raised my eyebrow and settled further into the chair resting my forearms on my thighs. I was hidden from the cameras filming and I fully intended to stay there until they had both so absorbed with other that they'd forgotten I was there.

Like almost all men, watching two women go full on lez was up there in the fantasy stakes but knowing that this was an unknown experience for one of them and feared by the other made it even better. Ideally I would have preferred them both to have much bigger tits and for at least one of them to have long bright red hair like Bianca Beauchamp but this would work fine.

I didn't have particularly high hopes that it would be any good, they'd be all shy and fumbling like the virgins they were, there would be no hair pulling, spitting or double headed dildo fucking here. That would have to wait for another night and another pair of girls, something I planned on arranging as soon as possible. Just thinking about it made my balls hitch and I really had to focus on the women before me. They were watching me but I was pleased to see that my newbie was gently rubbing her own tit through her bra,

"I'm waiting"

The vocals kicked in and in tandem they leaned into each other, kissing tentatively for several minutes. Blatantly getting into it she released her breast and ran her hands up the other woman's back, pulling her closer so their tits were mashed against each other. The motion caused a slight stumble and she took the opportunity to slide her thigh between her open legs.

The answering moan was almost inaudible above the slowly thumping bass but it was there. It triggered something in both of them and they began kissing in earnest, mouths open, tongues probing, pelvises grinding against each other.

"Get on the bed"

They parted, somewhat reluctantly, and the brunette turned and crawled up onto the mattress, her motions so slow and deliberate that I knew she had watched a fair amount of porn. She looked back at her kissing partner and spread her knees wider, rocking back to fully expose her glistening slit to both of us. I wanted to laugh at the cliché of it all but couldn't.

This one was definitely more interesting than I had given her credit for. She turned on the bed and sat back on her knees, stroking her fingers up her stomach and pulling the bra cups down to expose her deep pink nipples. Holding my gaze she began to pull them, stretching them between her fingers. Hypnotised we both watched as she cupped her breast and lifted it to her mouth catching the distended tip between her teeth and gently biting down. It was impossible to tell which us moaned loudest.

In seconds she was joined on the bed by my soon to be ex who wasted no time taking the other nipple between her teeth eliciting a deeper moan from both of them. The bra was discarded and her tits were thrust eagerly towards her open mouth. So much for not being into girls. She sucked each globe exactly as she liked it done to her, open mouthed drawing as much as possible into her warmth, pulling back slowly, teeth bared to scrape the ultra sensitive nipple before clamping down and pulling it hard before releasing it. She repeated the motion on the other tit, squeezing the heavy flesh and sucking like a starving newborn.

The music segued into Moby's 'Inside' and the pulsing beat matched the rhythmic sucking and deep breathing before me. A languid sigh escaped her as her nipple was released with a wet pop and she swiped her tongue up her collarbone and neck before plunging into her mouth for an aggressive kiss. Obviously hungry to return the favour she grasped the straps of the red bra and pulled them down, her gasp of surprise at revealing pierced nipples audible.

For a second she just stared at them, her hands still on the other woman's arms and then she went crazy licking and stroking, sucking the tiny rings between her lips and pulling the nipple taut and stretching the whole tit. She twisted the other ring with her fingers, sliding the tip of her little finger though the ring and scraping the nipple as she pulled and tweaked. Her genuine enthusiasm made my cock twitch and her ministrations were having a similar effect on the bed, both women seemed to glisten with a light sheen of sweat and were bucking, desperately trying to find some relief.

Never patient, my black haired bitch thrust her breast further into the brunette's eager mouth and slid her hand into her knickers, moaning loudly as the twin sensations reverberated through her body. With her eyes closed and her head thrown back she never even noticed me get up and almost choked in shock when I pulled her hand from her cunt and twisted it behind her back. She was perched close enough to the edge of the bed for her to feel my cock pressed against her arse and overcoming her surprise, she wriggled hopefully against me, gripping me between her cheeks.

Increasing the grip on her arm I peeled her dripping panties down to her knees and adjusted myself so my dick slid between the spread lips of her wet pussy, rocking my hips just enough to catch her engorged clit with the blunt tip. She tensed against me, arching her back and pushing down to create more friction. The change of position pulled her tit out of the brunette's mouth and pressed her head back into the crook of my neck. I slammed my hips a few times to give her clit the stimulation she so desperately wanted and bit down on her exposed earlobe. She whimpered and clutched her own tit, tugging on the ring in tandem with my thrusts,

"You fucking greedy slut, fingering yourself while you have your tits sucked. You want it all don't you, you are gagging for it, aren't you?"

She mewed and tried to turn her face towards mine but was locked in position by my hold on her. She pistoned her hips and tried to close her thighs to trap my cock but was spread too wide to do anything other than take whatever relief I chose to give her.

Not satisfied with that she abandoned her nipple and sought out her clit, rubbing her fingertips over my cock as she did. I pushed her face first towards the mattress, twisting her other arm behind her and holding them both I pressed home in one hard stroke. Her shriek of pain swept over me and I withdrew to the tip and rammed into her again. Her arms were taut where I had them pinned behind her but I knew from experience that she could take it.

The brunette knelt like a statue before us, torn between horror at the swift turnaround of events and envy at my assault on a cunt that wasn't hers. I held her gaze as I withdrew and buried myself to the hilt once again, drawing groans from both of them.

"Pass me that bag"

She climbed down and gingerly pulled the holdall from beneath the chair, dropping in on the mattress.

"Open it, it won't bite."

She grinned and unzipped it, cautiously peeking at the array of toys inside. I kept my rhythm going as I reached into the bag and pulled out first the handcuffs and then the latex bindings. A further sweep on the bag and my fingers found the item I was looking for.

As if by plan "Inside" by Nine Inch Nails started and I took great pleasure removing the posture collar and chain as Trent Reznor sang "You let me violate you". The brunette stared at the seemingly innocuous item and watched as I wrapped the collar around my bitches bound wrists and tightened them. The feminine growl as I pulled the strap tight coincided with another thrust of my cock and I felt her pussy clench around me.

It took 30 seconds to wrap the chain back around the bed post and fit the posture collar around her exposed throat and a further 30 for her to realise what I'd done. Her cunt rippled around me as she tried to lean forward and was hindered by both the structure of the collar and the tension from the chain.

Of all the women I'd ever fucked she was the only one who truly enjoyed restraints, mainly because she was lazy and loved being rendered nothing more than a series of holes to plunder. Sometimes that's enough but tonight I wanted some audience participation. Pushing her head down into the mattress with enough force to cause her a hint of pain I rocked into her again and crooked a finger at the brunette.

Wary as all hell, she gingerly crawled towards me on her knees and paused, her hairless pussy brushing against the crown of the other woman's head. Grinning I beckoned her further as "I want to fuck you like an animal" echoed around the room. Seriously, the best fucking song in the world, it's like an instruction manual. She edged closer, spreading her thighs as she straddled the back of my submissive's neck.

I dropped my hand and thrust again, increasing my speed but shortening my strokes, just enough to keep her on edge but not enough to send her over it. The chain was taut as she tried to press back against me but couldn't, trapped now as she was by thighs slick with cum. Leaning forward I slapped the brunette's tits and tightened as she hissed with pleasure, pushing down against the body beneath her and rubbing her pussy against the top of her spine. The contact on her clit wasn't enough and she leant forward, her arms braced either side of the other woman's arse.

Her face was inches from where my cock tormented her cunt and the urge to withdraw and fuck her open mouth was too good to pass up. The groan as I left one warm tight hole merged with the moan as I entered another and I had to take a second to adjust my pace so I didn't fuck her mouth with the same rhythm. As it was the brunette gagged as I hit the back of her throat, the sensation of her teeth rasping against my cock causing a shiver.

I thrust again and this time she was prepared. She still gagged but her lips were now locked around me. I fucked her mouth for a minute with shallow strokes and withdrew, hammering into the dripping slit beneath it with force. The air was thick with the smell of cunt and I closed my eyes, focusing on the sounds of wet flesh and the pussy gripping my dick like a velvet fist.

Immobilised as she was, her inner muscles sucked me deep, trying to keep me inside her. She was slick with cream now, a few more strokes and she would gush all over me. She cried as her orgasm built and tensed with enough strength to bump the woman sitting astride her forward. Her mouth brushed my stomach and as I pulled out, she fell on me, sucking my crown and licking me with ferocity, her rhythm in tune with the rocking of her pelvis. Unwilling to stop, I pumped into her, fucking her face with absolutely no regard for anyone other than myself.

My fingers gripped her ponytail as I held her head steady and pounded into her, her muffled groans of pleasure and discomfort causing my balls to harden and the tell tale tingling to flourish at the base of my spine. I sucked in a deep breath and pulled out, slick with her saliva and strode back to the chair, grateful to slump down into its support. Another gulp of air and my vision cleared enough to fully appreciate the vision before me, the brunette had crawled back and straddled the face of the other woman who was eagerly plundering her gaping cunt with her tongue. Both were breathing heavily and glistening with sweat, their bodies undulating with need.

So caught up in the moment that neither noticed me rebutton my fly, disconnect the laptop and pull my t shirt over my head. So lost in experiences I'd given them to see me rise from the chair, remove my coat from the wardrobe and pick the holdall of the bed. Pausing at the doorway I watched as the brunette screamed out her orgasm, her body shaking in response. I stood silently as she clambered underneath the chained body of Miss I-don't-do-pussy and buried her face in her pulsing cunt.

I turned the door handle and left them to it, walking the few yards down the hall to the adjoining room. Identical to the last one, I once again dropped the bag and coat on the bed and set the laptop on the table, powering it up to continue my viewing. I was gratified to see the brunette opening one of the bed side drawers and pulling a large blue vibrator, her partner obviously recovered enough to remember my habit of leaving toys laying around.

I picked up the laptop and crawled onto the bed, placing it next to me. I stretched, my body tense but pleasurably so. My cock rubbed against my fly and I absentmindedly adjusted myself, the denim still damp from their juices. My 5 wireless mini cams rolled as the brunette pulled the vibe from her mouth and began pressing it ever so gently against the other woman's puckered arse hole. The volume was high enough to hear her hisses of pleasure as she guided the brunette into the art of sodomy,

"He loves this, he'll be so hard when he gets out the bathroom he'll fuck us for hours"

The brunette giggled and pushed harder, her eager fingers reaching around to massage her pouting nipples earning her a deep moan of satisfaction.

"Oh god, I hope so. I never knew sex could be like this, I honestly had no idea I could be this aroused for this long."

The chain tightened as the dildo filled her, her breath patching as she clenched around it.

"Oh honey, you have no idea. The things that man can do, it's practically illegal. One time he left me chained to a door for two hours while he went out. Couldn't do anything other than stand there waiting. I wanted to kill him for leaving me like that. But when he got back," she shivered in remembrance, "he fucked me so hard I blacked out, I literally passed out with pleasure."

The brunette's giggles turned to gasps as her imagination took hold. I watched as she glanced at the bathroom door,

"How long do you think he'll stay in there?"

She shrugged, the action drawing the vibrator deeper into her arse,

"Who knows, but I guarantee you neither of us will be able to walk properly tomorrow. Meeting him changed my life, he'll do the same for you. Are there any now vibes in there? I need something in my cunt."

The brunette pulled the remaining dildos out and held them in front of her face,

"Oooo, fuck me with the black one! Better yet, untie my hands and we can both play!"

The brunette hurriedly set about undoing the restraints and I muted the laptop as their squeals and sighs filled the room. One woman in search of a sexual adventure she thought had passed her by and another so seemingly adventurous yet caught up in a web of lies about herself.

Sometimes it takes an outsider to show you the way, it's like my gift to the world, As I watched them so hungry for my cock they were willing to fuck themselves with plastic I once again thought of how easy women were to handle. Flatter them , fuck them, underestimate them and give them what they never even knew they wanted. Easy really, well at least they were to me. Not all men understood them, hell, most men will drift through life perpetually under the thumb, unable or unwilling to take control.

Men like my soon to be ex business partner, a man so vicious in business that he's willing to bankrupt me to save his reputation, to lie and manipulate to pass his misdemeanours over to me and potentially land me in prison because of it. A man whose mistress and daughter were currently writhing around on a hotel bed, faces wet with each other's cum, fucking each other with vibrators made from cast moulds of my dick. Men generally don't have any other areas of weakness other than the women in their lives and I knew that one day, my gift to the world would end up reciprocating.

Grinning I leant over and ordered room service, nothing quite like dinner and a show, especially when it's someone else getting just desserts.

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers