Taking Control in the Park

Story Info
A man's obsession with a jogger leads to a plan.
4.2k words
4.15
36.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen her go out for a run from the vantage point of my window many times. Because I work from home, I have always had a habit of working in front of the main window. My work often gets boring and I am easily distracted by events in my line of vision. I have acquired a habit of noticing the patterns of people's activities during the day. It becomes as familiar as the clock after a while. Some events though are more interesting than others.

There was this one woman that I started to notice. She ran by my window most days and because I am almost at street level I would always get a very good look. She had a very beautiful face with little make-up which seemed so natural and feminine that I always found my myself wanting to follow her with my gaze. I couldn't help noticing her body. It was so slender and petite. I always liked to watch as she passed by with her nicely toned legs and sweet little ass that was so evident in her running shorts. She never saw me staring at her and its a good thing too. If she had started noticing, it might have spoiled the plans I would make later.

She was rather predictable and had a certain time of day that she would normally run. I could often predict when she would appear on certain days - but not always. One day it occurred to me there was no reason not to get a closer look. It was the sort of idea I never had before. It seemed so predatory in its formulation. As if it was only natural that if I saw something I liked and I should go after it. It was as if there were two parts of me, and there was a new part that was introducing itself and was now making demands. I felt inclined to listen.

So, the next time I saw her out for her run, I quickly slipped out the door and followed along. The first time I did it, I kept thinking I must not to be too obvious about following her. I aimed to stay just close enough to be able to watch her sexy body run. It was a fine idea and it was going well and to my satisfaction until we entered the park. Something about all the trees did something to me I can't explain.

As I followed her, I realized it really turned me on to think that I was actually chasing her, and that she was trying to run away from me. It seemed to bring something out in me I had never felt before. It was a real animal lust that was pure and unadulterated. My other side was in complete control. The more I let myself pursue this idea, the closer I found myself running behind her, until I was dangerously close. The closer I got, the stronger I felt lust course through me. I felt like a pent up charge of electricity that was looking to ground itself out and would do so if it made contact with something - or someone.

I thought at one point she would certainly hear my heart beating if not my footfalls. But then I realized that she couldn't hear anything. She had some headphones on with the music blasting and was in her own little world. How had I not noticed this before? Looking in the wrong places I supposed, although her hair did conceal them fairly well.

It gave me the seed of a wicked idea that I knew would be nurtured and allowed to take shape. The realization broke my reverie. I let my pace slacken and I slowed to a stop and eventually just stood there staring at my feet. Could I really do this? A voice in my head said "oh we are so doing this".

I followed her a few more times after that from a very safe distance and discovered that the route she ran didn't vary much. It always took her down the same streets towards the park, then through the park to the far end, and then looping back to return to the same streets that brought her back home. I took a slow and deliberate walk around the route and considered the lay of the land. I saw some home construction sites up and down that route. That was promising. However the proximity to other houses made it very risky. Any commotion at all and there would be lots of attention and possible witnesses. I had to rule it out.

The park itself held more promise. There were some areas along the running trail where there were some rather large trees that had very long branches. I found one in particular that was near a bend in the path but not too close, about 30 feet off. It looked rather hollowed out on the inside but with a good canopy around it. Kids had obviously been using it as a little hiding place and I thought maybe I could too. There was just enough room to stand up inside and the ground was full of pine leaves and soft soil. I liked it. The more I thought about it, I found I really wanted the event to be in the park. In the trees - in the dirt. It had to be that way.

There was one huge problem however. This park had just too many damn people in it. She usually ran in the mornings, and occasionally in the early evening. That would never work. It would be almost impossible to enter the park, make my preparations, intercept, entertain, and exit with the necessary gear without being seen or worse. The only chance would be if she started running at night, and even that would be so risky. I had basically given up on the idea as unworkable and abandoned any more consideration of my little project. I actually felt partly relieved. I was being propelled by a force that was willing to risk a great deal. I was finally able to say no to it. But it had been exhilarating to think about.

And then, it happened. About a month later something had changed - no more morning runs. I had kept my eyes open for her thinking it was a temporary aberration but not so. The morning runs were no more. The evening runs were also not happening. I assumed that meant my daily theatre was now over. She had stopped running maybe, or moved, or who knows what had happened. I felt a real sense of a lost opportunity and was upset with myself for being so damned cautious and safe. Why could I not dare to take what I wanted and needed. It bothered me for days.

It was a pure accident that I discovered the truth of the situation. I had decided to take a late night stroll to the store for supplies one night and it was just before 10 pm. As I came around the corner, who should almost run me over but my fantasy girl in the flesh. She gave me a little smile as she glanced back at me half in apology for the near miss. Just the smallest bit of eye contact. I wondered if she noticed anything in the look on my face because in a flash, I knew that I was back on the hunt. The wolf inside me howled. I must have been grinning.

I now knew that one major hurdle had been cleared for my goal. I would have darkness for cover and fewer people around. I saw so clearly I would have one last hurdle to overcome. I must contend with any real noise that would be created in the key moments when I would pounce and bring my prey to my little hiding place. Before I had even managed to get home, I had an inspired idea. It was crazy and daring and perfect. I felt that fate was on my side and that my fantasy could now be made reality. I would not delay. The very next day was to be "The Day".

*** *** *** ***

I was in position as I planned. There a small tree directly beside the path in just about the ideal spot for my needs. It would conceal me just enough to gain full advantage of the element of surprise. I was crouched down on one knee with my head up looking straight up the path to the entry of the park. It was only a matter of time now. I knew that if she was as predictable as I expected, I would see her within the next five minutes or so.

The timing was important but it was too late to think of that now. In that moment, I thought of almost nothing. Thought was no longer needed. I was tense, rigid, staring, and ready to pounce. All my attention was concentrated in a single state of readiness. The waiting was the only thing and everything now.

The details had all been taken care of. I had broken a couple of inconvenient light standards that made my position in the park quite dark. I had changed into some black pants and black jacket which would make me extra difficult to see. I had executed my plan for the "noise problem" and the curtain was about to go up on that little symphony.

Strange to say after all the planning that had led up to this moment, what was to happen next had no script. I knew that the moment I had my hands on her, everything that happened after would be whatever I wanted in that moment. Nothing more and nothing less. And that is exactly the way I wanted it.

After what seemed like days, and was probably minutes, she appeared. My eyes locked on to her and my whole body got a jolt of adrenaline. I felt like I could lift a car just then. That oh so familiar figure was scarcely more than shadow but I knew absolutely who it was running right at me. Any second now....

She was only a couple feet in front of me when I jumped out from the side and directly into her path. Her pace did not alter and she did not react at all until she crashed directly into my shoulder. The impact was devastating. Her feet kept going forward but her torso went straight down and landed with a thud on the pavement. The only sound was a gasp as all the air in her lungs was released, and she was for the moment completed disoriented.

I quickly grabbed her by her feet and starting dragging her off the path and across the grass. She felt as light as a feather. I was looking at her full in the face as she was gasping and wheezing and trying desperately to breath. It took a moment before her expression shifted from one of shock, to one of confusion and then almost immediately after - fear.

I was almost into my enclosure before she started to react at all. She began to twist her body and tried to dig in her fingers into the dirt. With almost no voice , she was saying no, no, no,no, no, and with each word her voice got a little bit louder, it got into a higher note, and sounded a little more desperate. I pulled her all the way under branches until she was flat on her back in the dirt floor of the enclosure.

Here it was almost total darkness and I had to rely on touch alone to control her. She began to try and kick at me while I held her, and when I released one foot she rolled over and tried to crawl out. And then she really found her voice. A full throated shriek escaped her. The cry of terror and pure panic.

I pulled her feet back so that she was flat on her stomach and landed with all my weight on her back. I grabbed her by the hair with one hand and reached to my belt with the other. I pulled out my very sharp little knife and held it up to her cheek with dull side of the blade making contact. I could feel her whole body contract, and she became frozen in place. Her voice was completely lost now as she was too afraid to do anything. Only shallow ragged breaths came out of her as I held the knife without moving at all for several moments.

Seeing that all the fight was out of her, I began to slowly drag the knife across her cheek, down along her jaw, and then down the neck to her shoulder. Then she began to sob in punctuated little gasps at first, and then gradually longer and longer sobs until as she began to wail in earnest. I let her cry. I wanted her to cry. I wanted to hear every sound coming from her. It was all mine.

Never releasing her hair, I pushed her face straight down into the dirt and held it there with all my weight shifting forward as I moved up her back to pin her shoulders. My knife slid along the shoulder blade and found the strap on her top . With one swift pull the strap surrendered. So too the other strap. I pulled her little tank top down her torso until I could feel the bra strap. Again the knife carefully glided across the skin until it was under the strap, and it was severed easily. I grabbed a hold of the tank top and simply tore it off her back. It came away in a moment.

I was meeting no resistance at all as I let go of her hair and slid down to find her ass. I took my free hand and pulled her tight shorts up from her skin and drew the knife across the fabric down one side which sounded like the slow deliberate tearing of paper. The process was quickly repeated on the other side until the whole beautiful ass was exposed. I peeled the shorts away.

I did not hesitate a moment. I tossed the knife back and I yanked my jacket and shirt straight over my head flung them behind me. My hands grabbed my pants and pulled them straight down to my knees in one jerk. In the next instant I was on her back with one hand in her hair, my teeth clenched on the back of her ear, and my knee forcing her legs to open. She did not fight. She even stopped crying all of a sudden. She let me easily open her legs so that I could get a full mount from behind.

Now it was my turn to make sounds. I moaned and growled as my cock finally found its mark. I had her now completely and I lunged deep and hard inside of her with a howl. Once inside her I began to hammer away with full force. My lust was a fury and it would be vented now.

My eyes were finally adjusting to the light, and I raised myself slightly and as I looked at her face in profile, I could see her eyes were closed and her teeth were clenched. Her face looked contorted, and her hair had dirt and leaves stuck in it. With each desperate thrust, I could now hear a corresponding gasp. The sound of a woman getting fucked hard. Now, that was a wonderful sound.

In my peaking frenzy, I wanted to show her my strength, and started to man-handle her. I pulled hard on her hair bringing her head straight back. With my free hand I pressed my palm into her face, hooked my fingers into her mouth. I slid my hand down and grabbed her breast and squeezed hard. She cried out in pain as I twisted and pulled. I began to rake my fingers across her shoulder and down her back hard, and she was squirming and yelping as I began to carve lines down her back. All the while the pace and force of my thrusting was unrelenting.

With my wild excited state it could be no surprise that I would not last long. With my heart rate going crazy, I could feel the growing sensation deep inside me of impending release. The climax would be now. For that I would change positions. I pulled out of her, grabbed one arm and rolled her over with one forceful pull. I flung myself on top of her again and forced my knees between her legs. She did nothing to prevent it. She had her face turned away from me and her body was loose. I could move her in any way I wanted and she would submit.

I again found the position I needed and drove straight back inside her. I grabbed her legs and lifted them onto my shoulders as I sought full leverage and penetration. I now slammed into her with every ounce of energy I could find, and knew that I would come any second. I reached down with both hands and grabbed her head and pulled her face directly up to mine for the first time, and screamed out as my electric charge released with a blinding light in my head and a crazy tension in my body which spasmed and convulsed. I ground myself on her as if I could somehow go deeper still inside her. I could feel my cum pour out of me in a powerful burst seeking to fill her.

In the moment of release I looked right at her and discovered she was looking right at me and we locked eyes. I stared at those eyes in what could only be described as awe. I was overwhelmed by all that I had felt, and knew I would remember this moment forever. I stayed locked on her eyes for some time as I lay on top of her savoring the sensation, unwilling to spoil the moment by moving in any way. I could not read her expression at all, and I wished I could have read her mind if only in that moment.

Suddenly I was aware that her seeing me like this was a bad idea. Something I should never have allowed. I was risking everything now and knew it was a terrible mistake - for one of us. But there was no question what I would do. I leaned forward so that my body was pressed tight against her and my lips were at her ear. I said "I chose you and only you". "I will let you go, and I will not look for you again". I suddenly rolled off her and was on my feet. I pulled up my pants and found my jacket and was dressed in a few moments. I grabbed my knife and the shreds of her clothes and stuffed them into my bag.

My time was up by now, and knew every moment more I wasted would be costly. I pointed to a bag under the tree and told her, "that is for you. Open it. You will need it". It contained a change of clothes that were similar to what she usually wore, although I did think they were a little nicer and would fit her well. It also contained $10,000 dollars and a note which said only "vacation?". This last item was a strange act of contrition on my part which I knew was likely to be misinterpreted - but I felt like it was necessary in some way that was hard to explain. In truth, she was very special to me and I believed I owed her something tangible as a gesture to express that fact. This was the best I could come up with.

I took one last glance down at her and saw that she was now half sitting up on her elbows looking at me with that unreadable face. My face softened and I felt sad to go but there was no choice, I swung around and pushed the branches aside and began to step out. I heard a voice behind me say in a flat and even tone, "I know who you are".

I froze. I had a range of emotions pass through me and I neither moved nor spoke for what seemed like a long time. I just stood there trying to understand why she would tell me this now. It was crazy, and I couldn't even process the significance of it all. Finally, I said only "well, then we may see each other again sometime" and I walked out.

I broke out into a short sprint to another tree nearby. I had a change of clothes sitting there and I was going to stick to the plan even though it seemed pointless now. I ripped off my jacket and pants and threw on shorts and a t-shirt to look like a jogger, stuffed my items back into my bag, and then simply started to walk straight out of the park. As I walked back to the park entrance I thought of the devil in the desert offering Jesus all the wonders of the world as the ultimate temptation. Jesus sent Satan packing. But being only a man, I took the deal. I should have known that the price would be high. I guess I would find out how bad the deal really was soon enough.

At the park entrance I saw the burning fires of hell, and they burned for me. All was madness and pandemonium. There was a great roar of fire that crackled and raged. There were yells, and screams, and people running. There were police cars everywhere. There were sirens, and horns and fire trucks lined up and down the street in front of me. It seems that someone had decided to torch a couple of houses under construction on that street. The sound taken all together was a crazy orchestra of chaos. The scene and the atmosphere seemed so appropriate to me just then. I just wanted to just stand there and take in the spectacle for a while.

Then, I had the strangest idea. Certainly not part of the plan. I turned around and walked back into the park entrance and just stood there looking back towards the tree, towards her. I wanted to see her come out. I guess I was trying to get caught. It made no sense. After a couple minutes, I saw a figure emerge. She had dressed herself and she simply strode out to the path. She did not look in my direction at all.

I could see her moving down the path and after a short distance she started to run. As I followed her trajectory, it looked to me like she was simply carrying on with her run on the usual route. I don't know what I expected to see, but as I saw her disappear into the darkness I knew that this woman was a complete enigma to me. She was the unpredictable one. Even with all my study of her movements and tendencies over the many weeks, I felt sure that she understood me far better than I did her then.

12