Taking Control in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wandered home in a slow and meandering pace. I replayed all the events in my head, trying to burn each and every detail into my memory. When I walked in the door, I went to the fridge and grabbed myself a beer. I wandered into my bedroom and flopped onto the bed and lay there staring at the ceiling for a long time. Of all the things I had seen that night, what came to me was that pair of eyes. I tried hard to find the image exactly, and to see into them. Inside those eyes was a greater mystery than my darker impulses or the lure of the flesh. I wondered to myself if it was too late to call the devil back. Maybe we could make a new deal.

It has been several days since that fateful night. Every time the phone rings or there is knock at the door I feel like my life is going to come to an end. I can't think of the future. I have only the day, the hour, the moment in front of me. I think the waiting and not knowing is almost worse than being finally caught. I really do feel like an animal now and I am in a cage of my own making. I am completely in her power now and she must know it. All I can think is; What is she waiting for? What is she going to do? When is she going to do it?

Who could have predicted that this is how things would end up? I thought I was in control but in truth I never was.

12