Taking Control of Sally Ch. 01

Story Info
Jim takes control of Sally and they both love it.
2.1k words
4.29
31.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed at the front door as I was leaving, a long lingering kiss. I cupped her face with both hands as I kissed her good-bye. I brushed the short brown hair from her face and stared into her pretty green eyes.

"I'll be back in 2 days," I said. "Answer the door naked."

Her eyes grew wide and she started to protest. I put my index finger on her lips. "Hush. Just do it," I commanded quietly but firmly.

I slid my hand down her side and grabbed a handful of her ass, squeezed and let go. As she closed the door I said, "Oh and shave your pussy too." She just closed her eyes and I walked towards the elevator.

When I got home I sent her an email picture of how I wanted her to shave her pussy, nice clean lips and a pretty little puff of curly pubic hair on top.

Over the next two days she sent me a couple of emails pleading with me not to make her do these things. I ignored them. She left a couple of semi-hysterical voice mails while I was gone, pleading with me not to make her humiliate herself. Again, I ignored them. I had been wanting to take control of her for quite a while and now was the time. And even though she wouldn't admit it to anyone, she was wanting the same thing. She wanted me in control. And I was taking it.

When she answered the door that Wednesday evening she was an Amazon vision in white. She was wearing a white, very sheer, bustier with garters, a sheer white thong and white stockings. She knew exactly what I it took to get me going. It took my breath away. But she wasn't naked! She had disobeyed me. It was very obvious that she hadn't shaved her pussy either. She was testing me and I knew how I reacted to this would dictate the course of our relationship. I had to firmly let her know that the days of her being in charge were over.

"You disobeyed me," I said in a calm, conversational manner. "I'll be back when you are ready to do as I say."

I turned around and left the apartment.

As I walked down the hall way to the elevator I heard her call out " Jim, wait, I'm sorry."

I ignored her and kept walking. I walked out of the lobby of the apartment building and got in my car. I drove a mile or so and went into a small neighborhood bar. My phone rang twice on the way over. It was Sally both times. I ignored the calls and didn't listen to the voicemails.

I sat down at the bar and ordered a Jack and 7-Up. My phone rang two more times and I ignored it two more times. The pretty bartender delivered my drink and I took a big sip. A text message came to my phone. "Sorry" was all it said. Now I was getting somewhere.

I texted back "R U ready to obey? Y or N?"

"Y" was all she sent back. I took my time finishing my drink. I wanted her to sweat a little. Or maybe a lot.

It was about 9:00 when I got back to her apartment. I knocked on her door and it swung open. She was hiding behind the door. But this time she was naked except for a black pair of 4" heels.

"Damn," I thought. "She's almost as tall as I am in those heels." I played offensive tackle at a Division 1 college and there aren't that many ladies anywhere near my height.

"This is the way you should be," I said.

She looked kind of demurely at me and said, "I'm glad you like."

I grabbed her and planted a big wet kiss on her. She pressed her naked body against mine. I bent down and grabbed her around the waist and stood up throwing her over my shoulder. It wasn't an easy task. Sally is a big lady. Not fat, she is 6' 2" and weighs about 150 pounds. But since I am 6' 8" and weigh about 250 it wasn't that big of a deal.

I took her into the bedroom and dropped her on the queen size bed. She landed flat on her back and I was on her in a second, pinning her to the bed.

"You didn't obey me." I said. "You were a bad girl and bad girls get punished."

We had played this game before.

"What is the big, bad man going to do to little me," she said in a little girl's voice. "Are you going to spank me?"

"Yep," I replied.

And I rolled off of her and pulled her into my lap that beautiful ass up in the air. With that, I brought my right hand down on her butt cheek. My hand was cupped, so the sound was loud, but it didn't hurt too much. I admired the nice red handprint on her ass. I was enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would.

"Jim, what are you doing?" she screamed. "That hurts."

"It's supposed too," I said. "I am punishing you for disobeying my commands."

She struggled, but I had the advantage over her. Her legs were up in the air and I was pressing down on her lower back. She was going no where.

SMACK, my hand came down again, a little harder. Sally was struggling harder, but I knew what I was doing, I thought.

"The more you struggle, the harder I am going to spank," I admonished.

She calmed down a little. Now there was a matching hand print on her other cheek. SMACK, my hand made contact with her ass for a third time. I could hear crying and a little moan. SMACK, my hand came down for the forth time. This time there were fewer tears and a little more moan. SMACK number five. I stopped to rub her ass just a little. It was nice and warm. Sally responded with a longer lower moan and she started to rub her pussy against my leg. I ran my hand, quickly, down her ass to the bottom of her pussy. It was dripping wet! I now knew for sure I was on the right track. My cock was rock hard and trapped in my slacks. I was going to have to do something about that and soon.

SMACK number six. The tears came back along with a little whimper and a long moan. Her ass was getting pretty red. Smack number seven was followed by a long moan and her whole body tensing up. She was having an orgasm! I swung her up into my lap and held her close while her body shuddered. Slowly she recovered.

"Where the hell did that come from," she said shakily.

"That's what happens when you disobey me," I said.

"Hmm," she said. "I might just have to do that some more."

Then I quickly flipped back face down in my lap and smacked her ass twice in quick succession, harder than before.

"Next time I tell you to open the door naked, you better do it. If I tell you to shave your pussy, I expect to see a bald pussy. Do you understand?" I asked her. "I am in charge of your pussy now and it's going to be groomed the way I like it. Clear?"

I pushed her off my lap. She landed on her back on the bed, her legs spread apart. Her pussy was glistening with moisture. She wasn't just wet, she was soaking. I stood over her and looked down at her. I reached over and started rubbing the index finger of my right hand over her hot, soaking pussy lips. She closed her eyes, moaned and opened her legs wider. I kept rubbing my finger over her hot slit. Then, suddenly, I rammed two fingers up her cunt. She squealed, jumped and started cumming all over my fingers. My fingers felt like they were being boiled in pussy juice. Her cunt was on fire!

I curled the fingers of my right hand looking for her g-spot. And I struggled to lower my pants with my left hand. Sally writhed on the bed in ecstasy. All the while moaning and spewing the most amazing obscenities I had ever heard from her or any other woman.

"Don't fucking stop," she yelled. "You better keep that up, you sick mother fucker."

Meanwhile my right hand was getting wetter. I finally got my pants down around my ankles and went to work on getting my underwear off while trying to keep the fingers on right hand buried in a boiling hot, sopping wet cunt that was jumping all over the bed.

I finally got my boxer briefs down around my ankles and moved into position to fuck her. I snatched my fingers out of her pussy and lined my cock up with the entrance to heaven. I rubbed my cock around the entrance to her pussy, getting the tip nice and wet.

"Stop messing around and fuck me!" she snarled.

I kept teasing her with the tip of my cock. Sally writhed and moaned. She reached around and grabbed a hold of my ass. She gave a strong pull and I sank all the way into her pussy. It felt like my cock was sunk into hot, wet silk. It was an incredible feeling.

"Ohhh," Sally moaned.

I kept my cock sunk all the way for a moment, just enjoying the sensations. I slowly withdrew, almost all the way. I slowly thrust back in, going all the way to the hilt.

I kept up the slow deep thrusting. Slowly all the way in to her exquisite pussy. Slowly almost all the way out. All the way in. I was in heaven.

Sally kept humping up at me, trying to get me to speed up, but I was enjoying the slow torture too much. I leaned my head down and latched on to one of her tits with my mouth. I sucked the whole nipple and areola into my mouth.

Sally was going into sensory overload. Her nipples had always been very sensitive. Playing with them was a sure fire way to get her in the mood. When she got really turned on she liked me to get pretty rough with them.

Her nipple was hard and long. I enjoyed playing with it with my tongue, feeling the texture and hardness. All the while I was continuing the slow in and out thrusting.

Suddenly, as I was thrusting all the way in, I bit down on the nipple in my mouth. Not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough for her to know those were my teeth.

Immediately I heard a loud moan and felt her pussy clamp down hard on my dick. SH\e was cumming yet again. I kept up the pressure on her nipple with my teeth for a few more seconds.

"No more," she pleased. "I can't take any more."

I let go of her nipple with my teeth and started to pound her, hard.

"You don't have any choice in the matter. So take it all Bitch." I know that's not very original, but most of the blood had left my brain. Sally was in a near continuous orgasm mode. She was just cumming and cumming as I pounded her harder and harder. I felt the familiar tightening in my balls and knew I was going to cum harder than I had ever cum in my life. The feeling my semen spurting in to her pussy was enough to send Sally completely over the edge.

She shrieked and wrapped her lags and arms around me and hung on for dear life. She went silent and clung to me quivering. It seemed like out orgasms lasted forever. It was as if the world had disappeared into our orgasm. It was the most intense and, to be honest, kind of scary feeling I had ever experienced.

Slowly we came down from the orgasmic high and back into the real world. I collapsed down onto Sally and lay there trying to catch my breath. I was still fully in side of her. I could feel my cock slowly softening and Sally began to stir. I rose up on my hands so she could catch her breath.

"Where the hell did that come from?" she marveled.

"I have no idea" I replied. "But I am looking forward to trying it again."

"Me too!"

I rolled off of her and lay next to her on my back. I was still in a daze from the intensity of the experience. Sally rolled on to her side, threw a leg over mine and out her head on my chest. We lay there still enjoying the after glow. As we dozed off to sleep, I told her, "You know, you still need to shave your pussy."