Taking Control of the Situation

Story Info
Feminine wiles beats whips and chains every time...
1.5k words
4.53
73.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,689 Followers

Feminine wiles beat whips and chains every time...

*

I am one of those women who believe that the female should always be the dominant one in a relationship. Now I don't go about this like other dominant women. You will never see me with whips and chains or talking badly to my man. That simply is not my style. I much prefer using my feminine wiles to get what I want. Believe me; it works better than any whip.

Now it's true that I have been blessed with good looks, but I also spend lots of time in the gym to keep in perfect shape. I love it when men gaze at me with that look in their eye. I can feel their desire, their lust and I love it. And I go out of my way to give them something sexy to look.

I make sure all of my lingerie is ultra feminine. I love cute little bows and things trimmed in lace. I have found men like it too. There is a reason they are called "delicates" and should always be of silk or satin, never cotton. The only stockings I will wear come with a garter belt. I take great pride allowing my man a peek or two along the way. It's a great tool that's always at my disposal.

Once I set my sights on a man he is done for. I start with seductive looks that make him think he knows what I am thinking. I take every opportunity to accidentally brush my breasts against him, drop sexual innuendo's, and perform provocative gestures with a believable innocence.

Once he is under my spell I begin establishing my dominance. I have found the fastest way to accomplish this is letting him into my panties. Oh, not the way you are thinking. No, I mean actually having him slip on a pair of my panties. I love watching his face as the mesmerizing effects of cool silk case his throbbing erection that very first time. I love the contrast of ultra frilly panties wrapped around the very essence of male. I know that if I can talk my man into wearing my sexy ultra-feminine panties he will do anything I want.

I simply love the challenge of teasing a man into my panties. At first they are shocked that I would even suggest such a thing. But I don't let that dissuade me. I keep pushing and teasing until they get that look in their eye. By then they have figured out that I am serious and will stop at nothing until they do as I ask. But something else has happened as well, they have become curious. All they need at that point is reassurance that I won't consider them any less the man for complying with my wishes.

I love that look on their face when they finally submit. It's almost as good as the look when he feels that delicious little what not hugging his poor throbbing erection for the very first time. Once he feels his cock encased in silk, he is well on his way to being under my control.

Once that has happened, I go to work immediately. I coo my approval and tell him how sexy they look. I run my fingertip along his silk encased cock teasing him unmercifully. I love sending those shivers up his spine. Once he starts to see things my way, I drop to my knees and suck his cock through the silk material. I haven't found a man yet who didn't love it when I trace the outline of his cock with my tongue or run my hands over his cute silk covered ass. They just purr like a kitten.

It doesn't take long before the head of his cock is sticking out of the top. I love to tease the tip with my tongue in a most pronounced and sensuous way. Of course, men are very visual and I make sure he can see everything I'm doing. Once he gets an eyeful, I take him into my mouth and make him cum. I make sure it is a climax he will not soon forget. I will have him wearing panties the very next morning when he leaves. And if he knows what's good for him, he will never let me see him in anything else.

You see, when a man is wearing frilly feminine panties underneath his clothes he can't help but think of the one who put them there. All through his day I am in his thoughts. It becomes our little secret and that is exactly what I want.

Once we have entered our secret world together, with me running the show, I have him right where I want him. I start adding things to that secret world, things no one else can ever know. And the more taboo, the better. I have found the thing that works best is having him enjoy his cum.

Now there is nothing more taboo to a man then swallowing sperm, so I like to get them started right away. It starts with me giving him a wonderful blowjob while he is wearing those frilly panties. He must be wearing panties to remind him of who is in control. I suck and tease his poor cock, bringing him to the edge of climax several times, but always stop allowing him to reflect on who is in control. It also ensures a tremendous amount of sperm when I finally allow him to ejaculate.

Once he is begging and pleading for release, promising to do whatever I want, I push him over the edge. I use his cock like a straw and suck out every last drop of sperm from those balls of his into my mouth. I keep sucking until that cock of his grows soft between my lips. Now that he has been satisfied, his urge has past, I rise to my feet slowly, plant my lips to his and force my tongue between them. I kiss him passionately filling his mouth with warm thick cum.

This is usually his first time. I have bypassed all his fears and overridden his natural resistance by rendering them unnecessary. His mouth is already filled! He realizes that I obviously approve of such things from the way I kiss him slowly and passionately until he has swallowed every last drop. I close the deal by giving him a nice, sexy moan letting him know it turns me on. There is nothing a man won't do when he believes it turns you on.

If he wants to talk about it later, I do so while stroking his cock using the silk of his panties. I tell him how sexy I think it was and what a mature lover I see him as. I tell him of my other boyfriends who had reservations in the beginning before ultimately realizing just how much they loved it.

This conversation coupled with a casual, yet insistent caress usually provokes another climax. Having been reassured he is not alone, he enjoys his second feeding from my drenched fingertips. I give him a loving look watching him lick each finger perfectly clean. Now that we have shared something so taboo, at my insistence, puts me firmly in control.

Thus begins his path to becoming addicted to cum. It starts with that passionate kiss, but is constantly reinforced with each ejaculation afterwards. I love having him paint my breasts with his seed so that I can watch him lick it up. Nothing provokes an earth shattering orgasm easier than having my man suck his cream straight from my pussy.

As I see his addiction grow, I nourish it with encounters even more erotic than the time before. Pretty soon I start asking him how he wants it and he has all but forgotten the times when he didn't do it at all. Soon he relates that salty little snack with lovemaking and can't have one without the other.

Having broken those taboos so successfully, it's easy to introduce a small vibrator into our secret little world together. I first use it on myself giving him that visual stimulation he so desperately needs. He is so appreciative when I finally move it from me to him. Soon he realizes that his orgasms can be greatly enhanced by massaging his prostate with the vibrator. After that first incredible ejaculation, he is more than willing to try my large, perfectly shaped, flesh colored penis strapped to my crotch.

There is no question who is in control as I feed my penis to his hungry lips. The more persuasive I am, the more submissive he becomes. Soon he is exploring his deepest, darkest desires as I watch and encourage. The easiest of nudges has him turned around presenting that cute ass of his begging for penetration. From that first feigning of protest to the undeniable rhythmic swaying of acceptance, he is mine through and through.

I simply love watching my man fall in love with my penis. I never get tired of listening to his increasingly clever ways of persuading me to use it on him. There are no whips or chains, but he loves every minute of me being in control. There is never any question as to who wears the panties in our house.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,689 Followers