Taking Cupid's Arrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani bit her lower lip,‭ ‬looking at Lilly enter her with this beautiful new toy.‭ ‬Her own heart was as full as her cunt.‭ "‬Oh,‭ ‬Mistress,‭ ‬yes,‭ ‬my love for you spills over.‭ Oh god, how you fill me, heart,‭ ‬body and soul‭!" ‬As Dani's last words came out,‭ ‬her voice turned to a squeal when Lilly pressed harder still against her cervix.‭

"Ah,‭ ‬sweetheart,‭ ‬look at how your hungry little pussy gobbles up Cupid's Arrow.‭" ‬Lilly was pleased to see that nearly all of the dildo was inside Dani.‭ ‬The hand not guiding the arrow kept busy wound tight Dani's hair-- using that fistful of hair Lilly pulled her closer to kiss hard.‭

Dani was on fire with sensation.‭ ‬Her low moaning turning to squeals and yelps as Lilly pushed hard against her cervix for a second--‭ ‬before letting up,‭ ‬just a little.‭ ‬Yelps,‭ ‬as her little sore breasts are ground hard against her Mistress.‭

Lilly began sliding Cupid's Arrow out,‭ ‬noting by the look on Dani's face where the bulb of the heart pressed against her g-spot,‭ ‬and further,‭ ‬where the pressure of the huge head pushed against the back of her pubic bone.‭ ‬Lilly was always turned on by watching Dani's sweet cunt being put through its paces.‭ "Oh baby," Lilly crooned, "what a sweet hungry little pussy you have.‭ ‬Shall I make it purr‭?"

"Oh please,‭ ‬Mistress.‭ ‬Take me hard‭! Shoot me with Cupid's Arrow to my core‭!" ‬Dani gasped,‭ ‬as Lilly began to fuck her,‭ ‬in and out,‭ ‬steadily.‭ ‬Lilly started to explore Dani's cunt with her arrow--‭ ‬twisting and rotating the toy deep inside where it pushed and probed at Dani's most sensitive spots.‭ ‬Rolling against her cervix,‭ ‬pushing hard against her g-spot,‭ ‬its giant head pulling against her pubic bone as it is slid nearly out,‭ ‬then rammed back into her -- hard.‭ "‬MMMMnnnnnnnnggggggg‭ ‬oooooooooooooohhhhhhh‭!!! ‬OH‭! ‬My Mistresssssssss,‭ ‬I neeeeed reelease‭!!!"

"Not just yet,‭ ‬my love,‭ ‬but soon.‭" ‬Lilly replied,‭ ‬whispering it in her pet's ear,‭ ‬as she nibbled,‭ ‬kissed,‭ ‬and ‬bit her lobe.‭ ‬Lilly's kisses trailed down Dani's neck,‭ ‬and dallied at her nipples,‭ ‬still clamped and very dark and swollen.‭ ‬Dani shivered as she felt Lilly's tongue snake out and tickle her nipples very lightly.‭ ‬Given how sensitive her nipples were at this time,‭ ‬that light touch felt like the tickle of sand paper on the rawest skin.‭ ‬How she loved that.

Lilly continued her trip down Dani's writhing body,‭ ‬licking and kissing her belly,‭ ‬her thighs wet with her juices.‭ ‬Lilly dipped her free hand in Dani's copious juices,‭ ‬smearing them all around her fingers,‭ ‬while making sure she never touched Dani's hot clit.‭ ‬Now she pressed two of those moistened fingers against Dani's tight asshole.

With Cupid's Arrow fully lodged in Dani's tight wet tunnel,‭ ‬Lilly pressed steadily into her ass.‭ ‬She pressed her fingers hard against the smooth shaft bulging in Dani's pussy,‭ ‬stroking it as she slid up to her third knuckles.‭ ‬This drove Dani wild.‭ ‬Throwing her head from side to side,‭ ‬she began to scream.

This is how Lilly loved to see Dani.‭ ‬Face contorted in a dance of pleasure and pain,‭ ‬panting for breath like she had just ran a mile,‭ ‬fists clenched hard enough for her nails to draw blood against her own palms,‭ ‬sweating,‭ ‬shaking with need.‭ ‬When Lilly sandwiched the huge heart between her fingers in Dani's ass,‭ ‬and Dani's g-spot,‭ ‬Dani's whole body convulsed.‭

"‬AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHj,‭ ‬oh YES,‭ ‬MISTRESSSSSSSSSSSSSS,‭ ‬I love it when you rub against that big heart inside me‭!!!!!!! ‬MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm,‭ ‬OH‭! ‬Mistressss‭!!!!" ‬Dani was thankful for the chains holding her wrists in place---‭ ‬if it wasn't for them, she couldn't remain upright.‭ ‬Dani didn't trust that she was able to control any part of her body--‭ ‬every nerve was on fire,‭ ‬keening for release.‭ ‬She writhed against her bounds,‭ ‬shaking with pleasure.

With three fingers fucking hard into Dani's ass,‭ ‬and Cupid's arrow pushing in and out,‭ ‬probing in all directions,‭ ‬Lilly wanted to take Dani over the top.‭ ‬With hard pressure against Dani's g-spot,‭ ‬Lilly found Dani's clit with her mouth,‭ ‬and began swirling her tongue around and around its swollen knob.‭ ‬When Lilly began sucking hard at Dani's button,‭ she ‬exploded in the most intense orgasm of her life.‭ ‬Wailing like a siren,‭ ‬Dani shot pussy juice,‭ ‬drenching her Mistress,‭ ‬who continued to fuck her hard,‭ u‬ntil finally,‭ ‬with a last thrust,‭ ‬the pressure came back to bear on her cervix. It stayed there, while Dani convulsed around the hard glass rod inside her.

When Dani's orgasm faded,‭ ‬Lilly unshackled her,‭ h‬elping the trembling woman down and onto the soft grass. They gazed long into each other's eyes, as Lilly laid between Dani's thighs,‭ ‬and bumped against Cupid's Arrow,‭ ‬still buried deep inside.‭‭ ‬Dani's beautiful eyes opened wide,‭ ‬watching her Mistress's every move.‭ ‬ ‬Pulling Dani's legs up to her shoulders,‭ ‬she pushed in again and again,‭ ‬able to go deeper and harder.‭

Dani clawed at Lilly's back with her newly freed hands.‭ ‬Nothing existed for Dani outside of her fully stuffed pussy,‭ ‬and she grunted an exclamation each time Lilly bottomed out,‭ ‬pushing hard against her now tender cervix.‭ "‬Oh,‭ ‬god,‭ ‬YEEESSSSSS,‭ ‬oh beautiful MistRESSSSSSSSSSSSSS,‭ ‬YEEESSSSSS,‭ ‬OOHHHHHH FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE‭!!!!!!!"

Lilly pulled the butterfly nipple clamps off as Dani came hard a second time.‭ ‬The sensation of the blood returning was dizzying.‭ ‬Dani screamed like a woman possessed,‭ ‬and her pussy juices gushed again,‭ ‬flooding the ground between her legs.

Lilly collapsed on Dani,‭ ‬panting nearly as hard.‭ ‬They lay exhausted in the tall grass,‭ ‬together.‭

When they were able to move again,‭ ‬their lips met in a wonderfully wet and passionate kiss.‭ ‬Joined at the lips for minutes,‭ ‬as they drank in each others essence,‭ ‬each others hearts.‭ ‬As their lips parted,‭ ‬Lilly smiled at Dani,‭ "‬And,‭ ‬my little pet,‭ ‬what,‭ ‬may I ask do you have for me‭?"

Dani just winked,‭ ‬and said,‭ "‬Oh,‭ ‬Mistress,‭ ‬that comes after dinner.....‭"

12