Taking Down Tony

Story Info
Jake has to protect his sister and her friend.
18.4k words
4.72
175.5k
373
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Web_Spinner
Web_Spinner
2,952 Followers

An action story with intrigue and romance.

*

I groaned and rolled over as my hand groped blindly for the cell phone that was playing the "Marine's Hymn." You know the song, the one that starts out, "From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli." My hand finally closed around the object that had woke me up from my sleep. Opening one eye I looked at the display and saw that it was my younger sister Jill calling.

"Hey sis. I hope there's a good reason for calling so early," I growled.

"Jake, we need your help," my sister's voice said.

I was instantly fully awake. "Okay Jill. What's the problem," I asked concerned.

"Jake, Christy's here and she's really scared. She didn't move away like I thought. She's been held against her will." The hackles on the back of my neck rose as she talked. "She said she tried to escape once before but she was caught and taken back. He knows we are friends and he might come here looking for her."

I was about to tell Jill to come to my house but instead I told my sister to take Christy to a road side rest stop near to my house. I wanted to make sure Christy wasn't being followed.

I quickly dressed and hopped into my pickup and sped down the driveway, pausing only long enough to allow the security gates to open. From here it was a straight shot down the highway to the rest stop. I pulled in and stopped behind the idling eighteen wheeler which was the only vehicle there. Reaching into the glove box I pulled out a pair of binoculars and hopped out. Even though the sun had just begun to rise it was light enough to see.

From this location I would be able to see the road I knew my sister would take. It wound down a distant hill side and connected with the highway I sat along side of. This was the Texas hill country just west of Austin. Within ten minutes I spotted my sister's red Mustang coming down the hill at a rather fast clip. Yep, that was my sister. She always has had a bit of a lead foot. I kept the binoculars trained on the hillside watching to see if they were being tailed.

As soon as they came to a stop I walked over to Jill's car. Both front doors of the car opened and the two females stepped out. I think my heart skipped a beat when I looked at my sister's passenger. She wasn't what you would call classically beautiful. Instead she was the blonde blue eye cheerleader that all the guys in school had the hots for, slender athletic body with a perky pair of breasts. I had only met Christy one time before at my sister's house. That was just before Jill had told me that her friend had unexpectedly quit her job and disappeared.

"Jill says you have a problem?" I said questioningly to Christy.

"I was seeing this guy and he has kept me locked up in his house. He wouldn't let me leave. I got away once before but I only made it a couple of miles before they caught me and took me back," Christy replied. "I don't know how they found me because I was hiding. It seemed like they knew where I was."

As she was talking I had noticed a choker style chain around her neck. It had a small black box hanging on it like a pendant. It looked oddly familiar. I had a flash, it was like the one I had on my dog's collar. It was a GPS tracking device.

"Christy, where did you get that chain around your neck?"

"Tony gave it to me. He had it put on me and told me that I was never to take it off."

"Let me see it," I said and stepped over to Christy. I turned her around and pulled the necklace up so I could inspect it. It was a solid chain with no clasp. Reaching into the sheath on my belt I pulled out my trusty Leatherman. Opening up the pliers I used the wire cutter to snip the chain freeing the necklace and pulled it from around her neck.

"You won't be needing this anymore. Jill, take Christy and wait for me at my house."

They jumped into the Mustang and Jill peeled out. I remained behind deep in thought considering what I should do with the chain in my hand. I was pretty sure that the box on the choker was a GPS tracker and Christy's captor was using it to keep track of her. I was just about to drop the chain and stomp on the the little black box when the engine of the big rig revved up as the driver prepared to pull out. Thinking quickly I stepped up behind the trailer and tied the necklace to the handle latch. After the semi had pulled out I waited with my binoculars trained on the road my sister had approached from.

I was just about to give up when I spotted a black sedan moving down the hillside at a high rate of speed. Sliding behind the wheel of my pickup I pulled out of the rest area and started driving in the direction the big rig had taken. It took almost twenty minutes for me to get it in sight at which point I stayed back about a mile behind him. It was only minutes later when the black sedan sped past me. The cars windows were tinted and I could only just make out that there were two passengers but I couldn't see their faces. The black car raced on and passed the truck then dropped back again. I followed along for another ten miles and observed that the sedan stayed behind the truck. I reckoned my suspicion had been right. The black box was emitting a tracer signal and they were following it.

Satisfied, I made a U turn and headed back home. Jill and Christy were sitting in my living room when I walked in. Christy's hair was damp from having had just taken a shower and I could tell my sister had been in my closet as Christy was now wearing one of my button up shirts. Being six foot two, my shirt came down to just above the knees of the five foot seven blonde. She had the sleeves rolled up so her hands could stick out. I had to admit, she looked damn cute dressed like that.

"Christy, I'm pretty sure you are safe for now. I need you to tell me everything you can about who was holding you," I said.

"His name is Tony Ross and I met him at a night club six months ago. He seemed really nice at first and he would take me out to a lot of expensive restaurants. I guess it was three months ago the I agreed to have dinner with him at his house. I didn't think anything was wrong until I told him that I wanted to go home."

At this point tears began to flow down Christy's face and I could tell she was having a hard time talking about this. I gently urged her to continue. She said that Tony had told her she wasn't going anyplace. She would be staying with him. When she got upset and tried to walk out the door he had beat her and locked her in a room in his house. That was when he put the chain on her. After that he would use her for his sexual gratification whenever he felt like it. Christy said that he made her write a letter of resignation to her employer and that he had his men clean out her apartment. Tony had gone to great lengths to make it appear as if she had moved away. She said he was rich and had a big house, but she didn't know where he got his money. And there were always two or three big guys with guns around all the time. The first time she had escaped two of the goons had found her and had taken her back. Tony had beat her again.

"He told me that he had some business associates coming over today and I was to entertain them and do whatever they said," Christy continued. "Last night he got drunk and passed out and I was able to sneak out again. I made it to Jill's house and told her I needed help and now I'm here."

Jill had sat with her arm around Christy as she cried and told us her story. I could tell my sister was visibly upset by what she heard. Personally I was seething inside.

"Jill, take Christy to one of the spare rooms to get some sleep," I told my sister. "I need to make a phone call."

Christy's tears had started to dry up now and she looked up at me and gave me a smile smile. "Thank you, Jake."

As the girls stood up the shirt Christy was wearing parted below the bottom button and I had a quick flash of her shaven pussy. I fought back a gasp and looked up quickly. I don't think she realized that she had just flashed me. After I watched them disappear down the hall, I stood up and adjusted the slight bulge in my jeans and went into my home office. Closing the door behind me, I sat at my desk and called up Lyle. Lyle was a buddy of mine that I had gone to high school with. He worked for his father who owned a large security company. They offered a range of services from providing body guards to installing security systems. As part of the services they also performed background investigations on people.

After exchanging pleasantries I got to the point of why I had called him. I wanted him to find out as much as possible on Tony Ross. By the time I returned to the living room my sister was sitting alone waiting for me.

"Christy is in the spare room. I think she was asleep before I closed the door. Poor thing, I can't even imagine how horrible this has been for her," sis said.

"I know what you mean. I hear about cases of women being kidnapped and held captive in the news from time to time, but I never expected to meet one," I said.

"Are you going to call the police?" Jill asked.

"That is a real option, but first I want to see what I can find out about this Tony guy. I'm positive that the chain she was wearing had a GPS tracker on it and if what she said about the hired muscle with guns is true then this guy could be real trouble. If she talks to the police she might be opening herself up as a target." I saw a look of horror flash across Jill's face.

"What I want you to do is to run over to the mall and buy some clothes for you and Christy then come back here. Do not go back home. That tracker will show that Christy was at your house for awhile and they may be watching your house."

"Okay, Jake," Jill said. "It'll take me at least a couple of hours to get everything and get back."

After she had left, I went to the back door and let my dog in. From what I could tell, Lucky was a German shepherd lab mix. I called him Lucky because I had found him tied to a tree where someone had left him. He was gaunt near starving to death and was lucky that I had found him. I had brought him home, fed him and took him to the vet and he had made a full recovery. Lucky was a good dog and pretty friendly, however he could be protective if he sensed danger. He nuzzled my hand and then went and lay down to take a nap.

Jill had been gone for almost two hours and I was in the kitchen fixing lunch when Christy came out of the bedroom. She walked to the kitchen door and peered in looking around.

"Where's Jill," she asked. I could see she was worried.

"She's run to the mall to buy some clothes. She'll be back soon." Christy appeared to become more nervous. After what she had been through I could understand that being here alone with me was the cause of her worry. I wanted to go to her but wisely stayed where I was.

"Christy," I said softly. "You are perfectly safe here. No one will make you do anything you don't want to. You are not a prisoner you can leave at anytime you want. I just want to help you if you well let me."

Christy listened to my words and I saw the tenseness in her shoulders begin to relax. That lasted for about three seconds. Lucky had heard Christy's voice and came to investigate. As dogs tend to do, he sniffed at Christy's bare legs. When she felt the cold wet nose she turned around to see my dog behind her. Christy shrieked and in two leaps had crossed the kitchen grabbing my arm as she hid behind me. I was fighting not to laugh. Lucky just sat down and was looking at us with a seemingly bemused expression.

"That's Lucky. Don't worry, he won't bite," I said, leaving out, 'unless I tell him to.' I got down on one knee. "Come here, boy," I told Lucky. Standing behind me Christy placed her hands on my shoulders and I felt her grip tighten as Lucky came over. He sat down in front of us and looked up at Christy with his head cocked to one side. Gradually Christy released her hold on my shoulder and put her hand forward. Lucky stuck out his long tongue and licked her fingers.

Once they had made friends I told her to have a seat at the table and I finished preparing the food. We had just begun to eat when I heard the the security panel beep signaling that the front gate was opening. I knew that my sister was back. Jill came in carrying an armload of bags and dumped them on the couch and joined us for lunch.

While I cleared the dishes my sister took Christy and let her change into some into some of the new clothes she had bought. Christy was still a striking woman when she came out, but I preferred seeing her wearing my shirt. I had just returned to the living room when my phone rang. I excused myself and went into my office to take the call.

It was Lyle calling with a preliminary report. He said it hadn't been hard to start coming up with information on Tony. Lyle told me that Tony Ross's real name was Antonio Rossi and he was suspected of having ties to organized crime. Even though he had his hand in a couple of legitimate businesses he was thought to be part of a drug smuggling operation. More disturbing was that he was a person of interest to the police in the case of another missing young woman. As of yet the law had not been able to collect enough evidence against him to prosecute him on any charges. Lyle told me he would fax me all the information he had and would continue to probe further. I thanked him for what he had found so far and sat back to think about what he had told me. Finally I returned to the living room.

I sat across from Christy and Jill and told them all I had learned. I could see the looks of concern grow on both their faces as I spoke. "I think this guy is real bad news," I said summing up.

"Oh my God. What am I going to do?" Christy moaned.

"You could go to the police, but I think that would be a mistake. Right now it would be your word against his and he has the money and lawyers to probably to get off scot-free. Then you will have exposed yourself and it sounds like he has the resources to make you disappear without implicating himself. For now you are safe here. I would suggest lying low and giving me time to work on a solution. It's up to you," I told her. Christy looked at Jill helplessly.

"Christy, you can trust Jake. He's a good man. There is no one else I would ever go to if I needed help. I'm sure he can help you," my sister said. Her words made me proud, but I had to wonder if I could live up to them.

"Okay, Jake. I admit I'm scared. I don't know what else to do. I'll trust you," Christy said.

"I don't know what I'm going to do yet or how long this will take, but I will do whatever I can," I said, trying to be reassuring.

I left Christy and Jill in the living room and returned to my offices where the faxes from Lyle had finished printing. I studied them carefully, not liking what I read. Using Google Earth I brought up the address for Tony and studied the satellite view. It showed a large house on about five acres and was on Lake Austin. It was apparent that he was wealthy to be living there. This was prime real estate.

Jill and Christy prepared dinner that night and we turned in fairly early. I was up early the next morning and had breakfast ready when the girls got up. After we had eaten I told them that I was leaving for awhile. I figured by now that Tony knew that Christy had slipped the leash and I wondered if they had figured out she had been to my sister's house. Jill had told me that Tony had come to her house one time with Christy, so he knew they were friends.

I decided to take my Harley Sportster rather than the pickup and set out to drive by Jill's house. As I drove down her street I saw a black sedan parked two houses down on the opposite side of the street. I rode at a leisurely pace making sure not to look at Jill's house as I went by. When I passed by the black car I could see one man sitting inside. The windshield wasn't tinted like the rest of the windows and the guy inside the car wasn't very friendly looking. As I was wearing a helmet with a dark face shield, I wasn't worried about him seeing my face, but my fear about Jill's place being watched was proven true.

Once out of sight of the black car I sped up and raced my bike back home. When I walked in I found Christy sitting on the couch. Lucky was laying beside her with his head in her lap. He glanced over at me sheepishly as Christy stroked his head. Lucky knew he wasn't allowed on the furniture. Instead of snapping at him I chuckled. Actually I was a bit jealous. I wished it was my head in the cute blonde's lap and she was running her fingers through my hair. I felt a shiver run down my back at that thought.

Jill who had been in the kitchen came out bringing me a cup of coffee. I took a seat in the chair opposite the couch and told my sister to sit down.

"I'm afraid that things have taken a turn for the worse. Tony has figured out Christy was headed for your house. I just drove by your place and it's being watched," I said to my sister.

"Oh God, no. This is all my fault," Christy said beginning to cry.

"No it's not your fault. You didn't know this would happen. You are the victim here. This is all Tony's fault. But this means that we're going to have to leave here. It will probably be only a matter of time that they find out that Jill has a brother and they might come here looking for either of you," I told them.

"Where are we going to go?" Jill asked.

"Lyle's family has a place on the lake that is really secluded. I'll give him a call, I'm pretty sure he'll say we can stay there. While I do that you get your stuff and put it in my truck."

"What about my car?" Jill asked.

"We're going to leave it in the garage. That flashy sports car is too easy to spot."

Jill nodded her head and hurried off with Christy to pack their clothes. I went to my office and called Lyle and gave him an update on what I had seen this morning. He not only immediately agreed to let us stay at his place on the lake but said he was sending a security team over to set up cameras to keep an eye on my house. I gave him the entry code to the gate and told him I would leave the door unlocked for them.

I hurried to my room and threw some clothes in my bag. I then went to my gun case and put on a shoulder holster with my 9mm Baretta and took out my AR-15. I had trained with the M16 so was very adept with the AR-15. Jill came in the room and looked at me questioningly.

"It's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it," I said.

Jill nodded and picked up the bag with my clothes as I put some ammo in a smaller bag. I loaded our bags into the floorboard of the back seat of my crew cab and Lucky jumped in. We climbed into the front seat and headed out. I had been to the lake house a couple of times fishing with Lyle so I knew the way. It was only thirty miles from my home.

To get to the lake house you had to cross through a private ranch which included getting out and opening and closing three gates. It really was secluded and off the beaten trail. No one said a word as we drove. We were all lost in our own thoughts.

The girls were clearly impressed with the lake house. It was large, with four bedrooms and all modern furnishings. Jill and Christy looked around while I unloaded the truck. Lucky ran around outdoors sniffing at everything, stopping occasionally to lift his leg to mark his territory. Once I had everything inside Jill called me from the kitchen.

"Jake, there is only some canned food in here. We're going to need more," she said when I walked in.

"Yeah, I should have thought of that. Tell you what, there's a country store just down the highway. I'll drive over and pick up some stuff. You two can make yourselves at home while I'm gone."

"Hang on there, Jake. I'm not going to live off of beef jerky and potato chips. I'm going to give you a list," Jill said.

Web_Spinner
Web_Spinner
2,952 Followers