Taking Edward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

"It's hidden in the attic. I'll have to go get it. Just wait here."

"Okay," he said and kissed me on the mouth.

In the attic I sweat profusely. The hot air was thick and difficult to breathe but I persevered until the kit was in my hand and I was descending the ladder and feeling the cool air envelop me as I got closer and closer to the floor below. After folding the ladder and tucking it flush with the ceiling, I saw Edward standing naked in my bedroom. He was such a wonderful site. His dick was erect and his eyes were focused solely on mine. Once I was back in the room, I handed him the bag and said "everything you need is inside."

"I'll clean every inch of it once I'm finished with it. I swear."

"It wasn't expensive. Consider it your's. You can keep it here just in case you are unprepared again and I can buy another one for myself."

"Thank you."

"One more thing before you go clean up." He paused to look at me. "I expect you to be clean for me from now on. When I call you here, I'll allow you 30 minutes for cleaning and 20 minutes to arrive here. If you disappoint me, I'll give you a spanking you'll never forget."

The look on his face was compliance and the appearance of his hard jutting cock communicated pure lust. He was mine and we both knew it.

"There's some lube in the kit. I'm going to lie down. When you're clean, the kit is clean and your ass is lubed, you can crawl on the bed and prepare my cock with your mouth until I'm ready to fuck you."

I fell asleep shortly after laying down and then woke to an incredible blow job. I stirred and stretched and then grabbed his head and turned over so I was now above him and my cock was fully sunk within his throat. When I moved into 69 took his cock into my mouth for the first time, we moaned together. He tasted wonderful and for the next few minutes the two of us sucked each other in unison: same tempo, same firmness, and same depth.

Taking a break from my first live cock sucking, I stuck two fingers in his ass and swirled them inside as I licked just the head of his cock. I delighted in the realization that his ass was indeed clean and so I kept swirling his hole with my fingers while I teased his cock head with my tongue. He moaned hard for me and as a courtesy I deep throated him in one swift movement. He was my first live cock suck and my first live deep throat to boot.

When I sensed he would cum soon, I backed off and although he attempted to thrust back into my mouth I leaned over his cock and rest my chin on its underside. Afterward, I slowly withdrew my fingers from his ass and then noted that there was no foul odor, neither from his ass or my fingers. In fact, I even raised my ass wet fingers to my nose and inhaled deeply. There was not even a trace of shit to smell and so after recognizing that his ass passed the feel test and the smell test, I gave little thought to the taste taste and just pushed both fingers into my mouth and sucked.

"Your ass hole is very clean Edward. Just to show you how much I appreciate that, I'd like to get up and have you get on all fours for me."

As I rose from him he said "okay" and then he got on his hands and knees and positioned him self in the center of my bed.

"Take a step or two forward." I watched him obey. "Okay that looks good Edward. Now please bend down so your face is resting on the mattress and your ass is sticking up in the air."

Again he complied and then waited.

"Edward, do you understand that you are about to be sodomized by someone who has never fucked a man before?"

"Yes" he said.

"And you want it that way?"

"Yes" he said again.

"Is your cock hard Edward?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy having your cock sucked?"

"Yes."

I raised my hand and slapped his bare ass hard. Not as hard as I could but hard none the less. "Ow," he yelled.

"Oh Edward, don't be a baby. You know you like it. Don't you."

"Yes. I'm sorry."

I slapped his bottom with equal force three more times and watched his skin turn pale pink. Then I reached between his legs and grabbed his balls with a loose grip and massaged them until I moved on and grasped his cock and started to jack him. I could feel his excitement grow in my hand and I slapped his ass again and again. This time he moaned. "I'm glad your cock gets hard as I spank you Edward. It makes spanking so much more fun don't you think?"

"Yes" he said.

"Edward, I'm so pleased we have made it this far." I paused but he said nothing and so I continued. "I have to tell you something Edward" and then I paused and caressed his bare ass. "I don't want to use a condom with you."

"You don't have to. I know you are safe. I am safe too" he said.

"Thank you Edward" I resumed. "Now I want to give you that nice surprise" I said and then I pried his ass cheeks open with both hands. Edward's pucker winked at me as he anticipated taking on my cock almost immediately. But my surprise was my mouth and without further delay I leaned forward and licked his ass hole. Not once but over and over until finally I achieved full penetration. Just as we kissed, I felt this hunger consume me and it was like all of a sudden I couldn't get my jaw any wider or my tongue any deeper.

"Oh my god yes, that feels so good," he exclaimed. "I can't believe you're doing this. Your tongue is so wonderful" he said.

I tongued him as best as I could and my cock grew harder and harder until I began humping air. When I grew tired of that I simply withdrew my tongue and stuck my cock at the opening to his ass. From there I pushed the tip into his hole and carefully and slowly slid myself into him. There was hardly any resistance and yet once I was fully inside him and started to withdraw, he squeezed down hard on my shaft. The feeling inside him was incredible: warm, slick and soft, yet firm like a snug fitting glove as he flexed his muscles to give me some friction.

"Where is my cock Edward?"

"In my ass."

"That's right. My cock is in your ass." I humped in and out of him a few more times and then said "I own you now don't I Edward."

"Yes you do."

"Call me Master."

"Oh god yes. You own me Master."

I picked up the tempo as Edward called me his Master. His slick hole felt incredible on my cock and I enjoyed using him immensely. Fucking him hard and fast like this was unlike any previous sex experience I'd had with a woman and I knew that I wanted this kind of experience again and again.

"I'm fucking you Edward. You're my bitch," I shouted. "Tell me Edward what are you and who do you belong to?

"Oh God Master, I'm your bitch and I'm about to cum."

"Jesus Edward. Are you serious? I haven't even started to jack you yet. You need to hold off on coming until I allow it."

"Oh God Master, I can't hold back. You feel so good in my ass."

"If you cum Edward, I'm going to keep fucking you anyway. Your orgasm means nothing to me and mine means everything. Do you hear me bitch?"

"Yes Master. I'm trying."

I reached beneath him as I pummeled his ass hole and took his cock in my hand. Immediately I began stroking him hard and fast as I told him "good bottom boys cum when they have permission and thank their Master or they don't cum at all for a week or more." I jacked his cock faster and slammed hard into his ass hole.

"Please Master. Please let me cum. Please!"

"Remember to thank me then bitch. You may cum now."

His cock pulsed in my hand within seconds and then he grunted as his cum burst out onto the mattress. I felt one burst after another shoot out of his cock and as he began to thank me I felt my own euphoria sink in.

"Oh yeah, Edward I'm going to cum too. Do you want my spray inside your ass or shall I pull out and feed you another load?"

"Oh God Master. I love your cock. Please cum inside me."

"That's a good boy, now enjoy it because I'm coming." As soon as I made my announcement, jets of cum blasted out of my cock and into his ass. It was a mind blowing orgasm, better than his blow job this morning and far better than fucking any woman I'd ever known. His ass clenched down, milking my cock for every last drop until I stopped humping him.

"Good boy Edward. That was fantastic" I said. When I had completely withdrawn from his hole, I fell back on the bed and watched as he turned to look at me. "Go down on me Edward and clean my cock with your mouth. If you get me hard again I can fuck you some more."

In a flash Edward was turned around and kneeling at my side as his head lowered to my cock and he took me into his hot mouth. I put my hand on his head while he sucked me and said "that's a good bitch, suck daddy's cock clean."

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers
12