Taking Elaine: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Elaine hurried back to her room‭; ‬at least Kristy was not at her desk.‭ ‬She felt great,‭ ‬her body had the pleasant ache a good workout brought.‭ ‬She tried not to think about Kristy and hopped in for another long,‭ ‬hot shower.

After the shower she rubbed lotion into her skin,‭ ‬making it nice and soft for her owner.‭ ‬It also kept her from itching,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬but that was just an added bonus.‭ ‬She dried her hair and was looking forward to a nice lunch when Roy got back,‭ ‬or maybe a nap until then.‭ ‬She hung up her towel and stepped naked out of the bathroom.

‭"‬Naked again‭? ‬Just for me‭?" ‬Elaine froze and felt a chill in her stomach as she saw Kristy sitting on the couch.‭ ‬Kristy looked Elaine up and down slowly and deliberately.‭ ‬Kristy had changed into a pair of short shorts and a sleeveless blouse.

Elaine heard Roy laugh and saw him bringing a tray with three glasses of whiskey and ice to the coffee table.

‭"‬You are pale as a ghost,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬Roy chuckled at her.‭ "‬Get dressed,‭ ‬Kristy will be joining us for lunch.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine turned to get her dress.

‭"‬Don't feel you have to get dressed on my account,‭" ‬Kristy taunted her,‭ "‬it's nothing I haven't see,‭ ‬or done,‭ ‬before.‭"

Elaine blushed and hurriedly slipped on her dress.‭ ‬She took a second to try to regain her composure.‭ ‬Roy was sitting at the other end of the couch and motioned for Elaine to sit down between him and Kristy.‭ ‬Elaine walked over on bare feet and sat between the two people who had raped her.

Roy handed a drink to Kristy and one to Elaine.‭ ‬The glass felt cold in her trembling fingers.‭ ‬Roy raised his glass for a toast.‭ "‬To Elaine,‭ ‬who has brought us so much pleasure,‭" ‬he said and the three of them,‭ ‬Elaine somewhat reluctantly,‭ ‬clinked their glasses together.‭ ‬Kristy and Roy took small sips of theirs,‭ ‬Elaine nearly drained hers in one.‭ ‬She needed something to calm her nerves.

‭"‬Kristy has recommended a nice pizza place around the corner,‭" ‬Roy said to Elaine.‭ "‬She will join us for lunch then come back with us for a while.‭" ‬He left it hang for a minute,‭ ‬letting the implications sink in to Elaine.

‭"‬As Master wishes,‭" ‬Elaine mumbled.

‭"‬Master wishes,‭" ‬Roy said.‭ "‬After than we will go see Mark and thank him for helping clean the mess from yesterday.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine tried not to look at Kristy,‭ ‬but she was very aware of the presence of the strong young woman beside her.

Kristy began to babble on about Elko and the pizza place where they would be eating.‭ ‬Elaine really wasn't paying attention.‭ ‬While Kristy droned on about the railroad and Basque shepherds Elaine was wondering about the rest of the day.‭ ‬She was forced to remember that her body now existed for the pleasure of others.

Finally,‭ ‬Elaine realized that Kristy was done talking and the glasses were empty.‭ ‬Elaine felt a little light headed and buzzed from drinking the whiskey on an empty stomach.‭ ‬Kristy and Roy stood up and got ready to go.‭ ‬Roy offered Elaine a helping hand to stand up.‭ ‬Silently,‭ ‬she stood,‭ ‬slipped on her sandals and followed Roy and Kristy out.

They passed through the haze of smoke of the casino.‭ ‬Just walking through made Elaine want to cough and scrub her hair.‭ ‬Kristy and Roy walked in front of her,‭ ‬talking and laughing.‭ ‬Out on the street the heat hit them.‭ ‬It was not as oppressive as it was in Las Vegas,‭ ‬but still uncomfortable.‭

They walked around the corner and into a narrow store front and Elaine felt better.‭ ‬When her father was alive,‭ ‬he had a nose for good pizza.‭ ‬He had been born and bred in New York City,‭ ‬Queens to be exact,‭ ‬and even after he had left the city he still had a knack for finding good pizza.‭ ‬On many road trips as a child,‭ ‬Elaine had sat in the car while he drove around strange towns looking for pizza.‭ ‬He would stop at a likely looking restaurant,‭ ‬leave the rest of the family in the car and go inside and check the place out.‭ ‬In a few minutes he would come back and they would either drive on and repeat the drill or go inside.‭ ‬Elaine had never had bad pizza with her father,‭ ‬when one of her childhood friends had taken her to have her first bad pizza,‭ ‬she had been appalled.‭ ‬To Elaine,‭ ‬bad pizza was like bad sex:‭ ‬not worth the effort.‭

‬This was going to be good pizza,‭ ‬she knew that before they even ordered.‭ ‬The store was long and narrow with a counter at the back where they ordered.‭ ‬At some point they had expanded into the store front next door and just knocked a door in the wall and put in more tables.‭ ‬The tables were long with benches instead of chairs and red and white checked table cloths.‭ ‬It was the end of the lunch rush and the place was still busy.‭ ‬Elaine could see big,‭ ‬thin crust pizzas served on beat up pans,‭ ‬eaten off of paper plates with metal silverware.‭ ‬Each table had red pepper,‭ ‬Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.‭ ‬There was none of the proliferation of shakers that seemed to crop up these days.‭ ‬Best of all was the staff.‭ ‬A cute young Italian looking girl took the orders at the counter.‭ ‬She could not have been more than‭ ‬16‭ ‬years old.‭ ‬A young boy bussed the tables and another young man pulled pizzas out of the oven while an old guy with bushy eye bros and curly gray hair spread the cheese and sauce on the dough.‭ ‬They all looked alike,‭ ‬a family business.‭

‬Elaine had no idea what was going to happen to her later,‭ ‬but she knew she was going to have a good lunch.‭

‬Kristy approached the counter,‭ ‬the young woman smiled up at her.‭

"‬Hey,‭ ‬Kristy‭" ‬she said.‭ "‬You wanna slice‭?"

"‬No,‭ ‬Nancy,‭" ‬she answered and winked at the young man pulling another pizza out of the oven.‭ ‬He tried not to be obvious as he checked her out.‭ ‬It was apparent he had a huge crush on her.‭ "‬These are some new friends from the casino.‭ ‬Why don't you give us an extra large pepperoni and a pitcher of Coors.‭"

"‬Sure thing,‭ ‬Kristy,‭" ‬she turned back to the older man making the pizzas.‭ "‬You got that,‭ ‬Dad‭?"

"‬I got it,‭" ‬he answered.‭ ‬He looked at Kristy,‭ "‬why don't you have a seat and I'll bring your beer out to you.‭"

"‬Sure thing,‭ ‬Lenny.‭"

‬Roy stepped forward and paid the bill,‭ ‬dropping a ten in the tip jar and they all sat down at a table in the back.‭ ‬Elaine was feeling more confident and hungry.‭ ‬Kristy was next to Elaine and quickly put her hand on Elaine's thigh,‭ ‬sliding slightly up her skirt.

Lenny brought the pitcher and poured three glasses.‭ ‬Elaine sipped on hers while Kristy and Roy made small talk.‭ ‬Elaine's mind was elsewhere,‭ ‬thinking of pizza places she had visited,‭ ‬including one over priced mediocre restaurant just outside the park at the Grand Canyon.‭ ‬She and Amanda had eaten there a lot.‭ ‬Kristy's hand sliding between her legs made Elaine think of the times Amanda had taken her out for pizza then stopped in the forest on the way back for some rough sex.‭ ‬Elaine did miss Amanda.

The pizza arrived.‭ ‬Elaine's instinct was correct:‭ ‬the pizza was great.‭ ‬Elaine plowed through several pieces while Kristy and Roy talked.‭ ‬From when she paid attention she could tell that Kristy wanted out of Elko and Roy was offering to put a good word in for her at some of the casinos in Las Vegas.‭ ‬A lot of the rest of the conversations was the technical details of applying and dealing with the unions.‭ ‬It bored Elaine,‭ ‬but she did like the pizza.

Kristy would take her hand off Elaine's thigh when she needed to eat,‭ ‬but otherwise kept it there.‭ ‬Kristy slid her hand between Elaine's legs,‭ ‬or sometimes up her skirt a little bit,‭ ‬but Elaine just focused on eating.‭ ‬Elaine really did not like Kristy.‭ ‬It went beyond how Kristy had raped her yesterday,‭ ‬there was just something about the young woman's personality that rubbed Elaine the wrong way.‭ ‬She found her conversation self centered and inane and would prefer to have nothing to do with Kristy if at all possible.‭ ‬She struck Elaine as the kind of person who could have an hour long conversation entirely about herself.‭ ‬The fact that Elaine knew Roy was going to make her perform for Kristy was almost intolerable,‭ ‬the idea of having to deal with her again if she moved to Las Vegas was too much.‭ ‬But,‭ ‬Elaine reminded herself,‭ ‬she had signed away the right to say no.‭ ‬If that was what Roy wanted,‭ ‬that was what she would do.‭

Elaine grabbed another slice of pizza‭; ‬she knew she was eating more than her share,‭ ‬but she was determined to get as much out this lunch as she could before they went back to the room.

Roy was enjoying himself.‭ ‬Elaine's dislike of Kristy was palpable.‭ ‬He could see it in the way she almost angrily snatched piece after piece of pizza and the way she pointedly ignored Kristy's hand on her leg.‭ ‬The pizza was good,‭ ‬but Roy had not developed the same taste for it that Elaine had‭; ‬to him pizza was pizza.‭ ‬He could tell Kristy was aware of Elaine's dislike for her,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬It seemed that Kristy was not really fond of Elaine,‭ ‬but liked the power she held over the older woman and certainly lusted after her body.‭ ‬He looked forward to all the things he would let Kristy do to Elaine when she came to Las Vegas.

They finished their lunch and the beer and with goodbyes to Lenny and his family went back to the casino.‭ ‬Guests were starting to trickle in and there was a decent sized crowd in the lobby.‭ ‬Without a word the three of them took the elevator,‭ ‬sharing it with an overweight older couple decked out in University of Nebraska gear,‭ ‬and went to the suite.

‭"‬In about an hour we need to be ready to head out,‭" ‬he said to Kristy,‭ "‬but since Elaine was so good at shoveling pizza into her mouth,‭ ‬I think she should show us what else her mouth is good for.‭"

Kristy sidled up to Elaine.‭ ‬With one hand she grabbed a handful of Elaine's hair,‭ ‬tilted the older woman's head back and kissed her.‭ ‬Kristy's tongue invaded Elaine's mouth,‭ ‬roughly probing and finding Elaine's tongue,‭ ‬pinning it down.‭ ‬Kristy's other hand slid up Elaine's skirt and cupped her ass.

Roy watched in fascination as Kristy kissed Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine was not really responding,‭ ‬but just accepting what Kristy was doing to her.‭ ‬Only when Kristy's hand reached between her legs and into Elaine's slit did Elaine show any response.‭ ‬As Kristy's fingers slid into her slit Elaine tried to pull away,‭ ‬but Kristy's hand in her hair held her tight.‭ ‬Roy sat down and enjoyed the show‭; ‬he was glad he had run into Kristy today.‭ ‬He also looked forward to seeing Kristy in Las Vegas,‭ ‬the obvious distaste Elaine had for her would make her submission all the more satisfying.

Kristy broke off the kiss and let go of Elaine.

‭"‬I know what her pretty mouth can do,‭" ‬Kristy taunted,‭ "‬I got to enjoy it yesterday,‭ ‬didn't I,‭ ‬slut‭?"

Elaine did not say anything,‭ ‬she was remembering being forced to suck on Kristy's nipples,‭ ‬having the young brunette ride her face.

‭"‬Kristy asked you a question,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬Roy chided her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine answered,‭ "‬Kristy enjoyed my mouth yesterday.‭" ‬She blushed in humiliation.

‭"‬Strip,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬Roy ordered her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine answered and slipped her dress off while Kirsty leered at her.‭ ‬In a second she stood naked in front of her younger tormentor.

Kristy slipped off her shorts and panties,‭ ‬but left her blouse on.

‭"‬Now,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬Roy said and tossed a pair of handcuffs to Elaine,‭ "‬put these on.‭ ‬Then get on your knees and make Kristy cum.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭" ‬She blushed as she clicked the cuffs on and dropped to her knees in front of Kristy.‭ ‬Kristy smiled wickedly and took off her blouse.‭ ‬Roy got to see her large,‭ ‬perfect breasts for the first time.‭ ‬He was going to enjoy letting Kristy use Elaine.

Even though Elaine detested Kristy,‭ ‬she was getting very aroused now.‭ ‬Kristy had an amazing body and despite Elaine's dislike of the young woman,‭ ‬Elaine thought she might as well enjoy it.‭ ‬Yesterday had been too sudden and unexpected for Elaine to really to get into it,‭ ‬but now she was getting a chance to be submissive to another woman,‭ ‬just like she had planned when she left her apartment in Prescott four days ago.

Elaine reminded herself that she was doing this for her owner,‭ ‬she wanted to give him a good show and prove what an obedient slave she could be.‭ ‬Elaine started kissing and licking at‭ ‬Kristy's knee and worked her way up the soft inside of Kristy's powerful thigh.‭ ‬When she reached the top she gave Kristy's shaved cunt one quick lick then started on the other leg.‭ ‬Kristy's thighs intrigued Elaine,‭ ‬she wanted to spend some time exploring them.‭ ‬She had not had a chance to show off her skills yesterday,‭ ‬today she was going to make the most out of time with Kristy.

Elaine kept licking and kissing the silky smoothness of the inside of Kristy's thighs,‭ ‬only occasionally venturing up for a lick or two at Kristy's swollen,‭ ‬wet pussy.‭ ‬Slowly,‭ ‬she worked her way up.‭ ‬Kissing higher and higher on her thigh and spending more time licking her sopping cunt.‭ ‬Elaine could hear Kristy's heavy breathing and feel her muscles tense up,‭ ‬Elaine knew she was doing a good job.

Finally,‭ ‬Elaine scooted up and buried her face in Kristy's crotch.‭ ‬She attacked it with all the knowledge Amanda had taught her and all the enthusiasm she had pent up inside her.‭ ‬Her tongue snaked inside the younger woman's canal,‭ ‬her lips pulled at Kristy's rings.‭ ‬She brushed at‭ ‬Kristy's swollen clit with her nose then licked and sucked it.‭

Elaine lost herself in the moment.‭ ‬She had loved it when Amanda had‭ "‬made‭" ‬her lick her pussy and she had not realized how much she had missed going down on a woman until now.‭ ‬Yesterday it had been so sudden,‭ ‬so shocking when Kristy took her that she had not really had too much time to enjoy it.‭ ‬Now she could really savor it.

Kristy climaxed with another string of curses and grunts,‭ ‬to Elaine they sounded something like‭ "‬grnngraaaafuckfuckfuckuhhnnnyeahyeahfuuuuck‭"‬.‭ ‬Elaine did not let up but attacked Kristy's clit and pussy with even more vigor.‭ ‬No sooner had Kristy come down off her first orgasm then Elaine brought her back up again.‭ ‬Elaine's face was now wet with her spit and Kristy's juices.‭

The second orgasm was followed by a third.‭ ‬By now Elaine's mouth was getting tired and it was actually a relief when Kristy grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head off her crotch.‭ ‬She smiled down at the older woman.

‭"‬Nice job,‭ ‬slut,‭" ‬Kristy purred,‭ ‬tugging on Elaine's hair.‭ "‬You're a great little cunt licker and a tasty little piece of ass.‭ ‬I wish I had more time to do things to you.‭ ‬You look so natural on your knees with your face buried in my snatch.‭" ‬Wobbly kneed,‭ ‬Kristy plopped down in a chair and poured herself more of Roy's whiskey.

Roy was utterly amazed.‭ ‬He had known that Elaine had a history of sex with Amanda,‭ ‬but had not grasped her skill and enthusiasm until now.‭ ‬He had spent so much time doing things to her that he had never really thought about what she could do on her own.‭ ‬He was already running through a mental list of all the women with whom he could share her.

Right now,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬he had his own needs.‭ ‬His cock was hard and throbbing after watching Elaine's performance and he wanted her.‭ ‬He took Kristy's place in front of the submissive older woman and opened his pants.

Elaine took a deep breath as she saw Roy's cock in front of her face.‭ ‬She was a little tired after performing on Kristy but knew what was demanded of her.‭ ‬With the flavor of the dominant younger woman still strong in her mouth,‭ ‬Elaine began to lick her owner's shaft.‭ ‬She just wanted to get this part finished and hoped that one of them would make her cum.

It amused Roy to watch Elaine try to suck cock.‭ ‬She seemed so good at eating pussy,‭ ‬but did not really get sucking cock.‭ ‬He knew that with enough practice and training she would get better at it,‭ ‬and she would certainly get lots of practice,‭ ‬but right now he really did not have the patience to instruct her.‭ ‬He just wanted to fuck her beautiful face,‭ ‬to see his cock violate her pretty mouth.‭ ‬He lightly grabbed a handful of hair and Elaine stopped licking,‭ ‬she already knew what he wanted and opened her mouth for him.

Elaine felt the bulb of her owner's cock slip into her mouth.‭ ‬She sucked on it gently as he paused,‭ ‬filling her mouth for just a moment before pushing deeper.‭ ‬She felt the hard flesh push over her tongue and she closed her eyes bracing for what was next.‭ ‬Into the back of mouth,‭ ‬and her gag reflex kicked in,‭ ‬her body trying to expel something that had no business being this deep into her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine knew Roy enjoyed the feel of her throat spasming on his cock,‭ ‬but Elaine hated it and just wished he would get all the way in.‭ ‬Then he was,‭ ‬her throat filled with him.‭ ‬She just tried to relax and let him have his way.

He was fast and rough.‭ ‬His hands held Elaine's head as he fucked away in her mouth and throat.‭ ‬He pumped fast for a few minutes then slowed to delay his orgasm,‭ ‬enjoying a few more moments of her hot,‭ ‬wet throat wrapped around his cock.‭ ‬When he knew he was ready to cum he sped up again.‭ ‬He thought about blowing his wad on her face,‭ ‬but they really did not have the time to get cleaned up again.‭ ‬Almost reluctantly,‭ ‬he shot his load inside her,‭ ‬trying to keep as much of it in her mouth so she could taste him as he did.

Elaine gagged again as he came,‭ ‬her mouth filled with the salty cum.‭ ‬She did not enjoy the taste of cum,‭ ‬but she liked the feeling of being controlled and used that it conveyed.‭ ‬Her pussy ached,‭ ‬being forced to pleasure first Kristy then Roy made her very horny and she wanted to get off.

Roy had other plans.‭ ‬He zipped his fly back up and without a word to Elaine,‭ ‬turned to Kristy.

‭"‬We need to head out soon.‭ ‬You can get the rest of our stuff shipped back to Vegas‭?" ‬He asked her.

‭"‬Sure,‭" ‬Kristy answered,‭ "‬I'll get my resume‭' ‬to you in a couple of days.‭" ‬The brunette dressed,‭ ‬keeping an eye on Elaine as she did.‭ ‬She wanted to do many more things to this slave and hoped Roy would give her the chance.

Kristy kissed Elaine on the top of her head as she was getting ready to go.‭ "‬Bye.‭ ‬slut.‭ ‬I'll see you later.‭" ‬She shook hands with Roy and left.

Elaine remained kneeling naked on the floor while Roy packed up their belongings for Kristy to ship to Las Vegas for them.‭ ‬She wondered what her life there would be like,‭ ‬when her only function was the pleasure of Roy.‭ ‬Would it make more sense‭? ‬Would he body hold up to the constant abuse‭? ‬Her future,‭ ‬anything from this moment on,‭ ‬was a mystery to her.

Roy had everything bagged up and ready to go except what they would be wearing tonight.‭ ‬He still had not let her in on what he had planned,‭ ‬but she could guess it involved at least one person using her for an orgasm.‭ ‬That was what she had signed on for,‭ ‬she reminded herself.‭ ‬What if Amanda had been there at Gold Wash‭? ‬Where would she be now‭? ‬Probably getting ready to be fucked by Frank Goller,‭ ‬she thought wryly.‭ ‬At least with Roy she had had some control over who would own her.‭ ‬Not much,‭ ‬but a little.

Roy was in his usual travel clothes of jeans and long black t-shirt.‭ ‬She wished he would show off his legs more,‭ ‬but the jeans and t-shirt gave him a bad boy look that stirred Elaine deep inside.‭ ‬She ran her tongue around her mouth,‭ ‬tasting his cum still inside her,‭ ‬reminding her of his cock sliding down into her throat.‭ ‬She tried to get onto another train of thought before she got wet again,‭ ‬but seeing him in those jeans,‭ ‬she could not help but remember how the button and zipper felt against the back of her thighs the first time he raped her.‭ ‬Her life had changed the moment he had penetrated her.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers