Taking Emiko

Story Info
Japanese girl gets stretched & used.
1.1k words
4
103.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emiko wasn't very experienced, but she knew what she liked. She was my girlfriend's roommate in college, and had just broken up with her boyfriend because he treated her like a china doll. She confided in me that she wanted to find a man who would treat her roughly.

Emiko was petite and slender. Her Japanese and Mexican heritage gave her an exotic face, paired with choppy, thick black hair cut to her chin. For months after our conversation, I fantasized about having my way with her.

One weekend, my girlfriend went away while I stayed at her place. Emiko was supposed to be out of town as well, but cancelled her trip at the last minute. I was relaxing in the living room of the girls' apartment when I heard the key in the door. Emiko walked in, laden with shopping bags. I knew she hadn't seen me when she bolted the door and peered out the peephole.

I crept up behind the tiny woman, wrapped one hand over her mouth, and the other around her waist. I dragged her into my girlfriend's bedroom, whispering, "It's ok, just hold on, I'll explain." I pulled her onto the bed and pinned her down. I told her, "I'm going to do something we've both been dreaming of." I slapped her hard across the face while restraining her arms above her head.

Her eyes grew wide, but she stayed silent. I kissed her heavily and bit her lower lip. She flinched, but I felt her hips move beneath mine. I knew that she understood. My girlfriend and I had a collection of toys and bondage instruments at her apartment. I snaked my hand to my pants and whipped my belt off. I looped the belt around Emiko's neck and yanked from the bed to the floor.

"All fours." She dropped her head to the floor, her butt in the air. I led her to the dresser, where I produced several items. I cuffed her hands behind her back. I pulled the belt tight around her neck and when her mouth opened for air, I grabbed a ballgag and shoved it into her mouth. She hadn't spoken yet, but I wasn't going to give her the chance.

I shoved her onto the bed and began cutting off her yellow blouse and white bra. Her breasts were of average size, but very round. I gripped them tightly and twisted the nipples. I grabbed some twine and clenched her tit as I wound the thin rope around the base of her left tit. I cinched it as tight as I could, forcing the flesh to swell and puff into an unnaturally engorged shape. She whimpered lightly.

I wrapped the other tit in the same way. They now stood out beautifully, forced forward by her arched back. I massaged them to increase the pressure in the swollen globes, and then smacked each ballooning tit hard. My cock was rock hard, so I decided to fuck her. I ripped her skirt and panties off, roughly shoving two fingers into her pussy. I was shocked to find that she was already wet. I pulled her toward the edge of the bed and proceeded to push my cock into her pussy.

Her vaginal muscles clenched around me, making an already close fit uncomfortably tight. I decided it might take some time to stretch her out. I pulled her hips toward me, impaling her and shoving the head of my penis into her cervix, but there was still another inch to go before I was in up to the balls. I completely ignored the crying coming from around the rubber gag.

I flipped her over, squirted hand lotion onto her crack, and then pushed some of the lotion into her asshole using my index finger. I then inserted the nozzle and squeezed a load of lubricant into her bowels. My cock soon followed, pushing past her sphincter and ramming the full length inside her. I fucked her vigorously in the ass, reaming her out, until her cries got particularly heavy. This aroused me further, and I shot a load of cum inside her ass. When I pulled my cock out, a spurt of cum mixed with lotion blobbed out after it.

I flipped Emiko again and applied clothespins to her tits. I thought they might distract her while I worked on my next task. I wanted to be able to fuck this tiny girl with ease. I reinserted two fingers into my pussy and finger fucked her while I sucked and nibbled on her clit. Drool seeped out from around the gag as her moans increased. When her legs began to tremble, I shoved a third finger into her sopping cunt as she orgasmed around my fingers. I kept them in place, and then began thrusting my three fingers in and out of her tormented pussy.

I reached up and removed the clothespins from her tits. A new wave of pain passed over her as the blood returned to her pinched nipples, and I used the opportunity to force another finger into her pussy. She tried to back away from me, so I pulled my fingers out and tied her feet above her head to the headboard, and then secured her wrists with a long cord to the footboard. Her hands were still cuffed behind her back, so she lay slightly on her side with her dark pussy exposed.

I squirted what was left of the lotion on my right hand. My hands aren't huge, and after a few minutes I once again has four fingers inside her cunt. I narrowed my fist and pushed as hard as I could, leaning all of my weight onto the arm trying to reach inside her body. The muscles of her vagina suddenly gave way as the largest part of my hand slid inside her, and her cunt closed around my wrist. I fistfucked her until she came again, her tight hole crushing my hand as she thrashed around.

I then pulled my hand out of her stretched pussy and replaced it with my cock, which had regained hardness during the stretching of Emiko's little pussy. This time, my dick fit inside her nicely as she lay limp and sobbed. I virtually threw my pelvis into hers, banging away at her cervix, her body unresponsive. Her position allowed me such deep penetration that I was nearly in her to the balls.

I came once more, this time spurting my load onto her tear-streaked face. I untied her and uncuffed her, leaving the ballgag fastened. I walked out of the room and took a shower. When I stepped out of the shower, she was kneeling on the floor, holding out a towel. The gag was still in her delicate mouth.