Taking Heidi

Story Info
He discovers his straight laced wife's secret hunger.
3.4k words
4.3
201.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank and Heidi are a married couple I have known for some years. Hank and I are both ready to swing, swap wives and orchestrate orgies, but our spouses have always been unwilling.

My wife said no to any kind of swinging when I brought up the subject. Heidi was not even approached by Hank, for he said her views on sex are extremely straight, the product of a neurotic mother and harsh catholic upbringing.

Life went on and my buddy and I shared our fantasies. I showed Hank a few Polaroid's from my private collection and he enjoyed the images of my naked wife playing with herself, showering or being fucked.

Hank wanted to repay the favor so he set up a video camera inside a hotel closet during a vacation trip, bringing back an interesting set of clips. The first showed Heidi undressing and putting on a modest, one-piece bathing suit. The light was fairly good and the focus was sharp. Heidi had a creamy white ass, excellent tits with large, chewable nipples and a fairly hairy mound between her legs.

The second clip was in the bathroom the video camera placed inside a gym bag on the floor. The light was first rate and Heidi could be seen behind the glass shower door, lathering her body with soap. Hank entered the cubicle and played with her tits, rubbing his dick against the crack of her ass. She went along with the petting for about a minute before reminding him that they had to get dressed to meet people for dinner.

The last clip was another from-the-closet shot, showing both fucking on their hotel bed. It was a thrill to think that I was watching Heidi fuck and she was unaware of my voyeurism. She was on the bottom her legs wide open as Hank drove his meat into the wet slit.

For over a year we occasionally shared photos or video clips, until a series of events just happened and the unexpected became reality. It started on a day when Heidi visited the dentist and I accompanied the couple, offering myself as a driver so Hank could care for his wife in case she became a little punchy from medication.

Heidi seemed okay, but I had barely pulled out the medical building's parking lot when she made a grunting sound.

"You okay?" I asked, "Need anything?"

"I need some cock," she answered slowly but clearly.

Hank and I were stunned. Heidi was proper, did not curse and she thought sex was something you did as a chore, like washing dishes or vacuuming.

"What did you say?" Hank asked.

"About what?" she answered, her eyes slightly unfocused.

"What did you want?"

"I'm horny," she answered, "I want to… be tied down to a bed…and I want to be fucked."

"Do you like to be fucked, Heidi?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she answered, giggling, "I like to be fucked…I like to feel helpless…helpless and naked…I like to be ordered."

"Ordered to do what?"

"To accept…obey…take a cock in my mouth."

"Did you ever do that?" I asked.

"Once," she answered, her voice a little slurred, "with Nelson."

"Who's Nelson?" Hank asked.

"He was a young soldier, a boyfriend of one of the girls from the Catholic school…Lucy was my friend and she ate my pussy…"

"She did?" Hank asked, totally stunned.

"Yes…she was the first one to ever touch me…she took me one day in the showers and I liked it…and we…often…a year later she gave me Nelson as a birthday gift…he spanked me …he humiliated me and made me suck his cock."

"Was he the only one?"

"Of course," she slurred, "I am a married woman…married virgin."

"Why don't you do those things with Hank?" I asked.

"He's straight…never orders me…I would…enjoy being…raped…like game."

She nodded off quickly, breathing evenly and snoring slightly. Hank and I conferred in whispers, elaborating a plan by the time I pulled into their driveway.

I would not fuck her tonight, for I don't rape drugged women and Hank was not about to abuse his wife. My ethics did not allow real rape but I was willing to enjoy a live show.

Hank walked his staggering wife into the house, purposefully leaving his door open. I waited a few seconds, then followed. I stood in the hallway and looked into their bedroom, where Hank was undressing his wife. My meat went hard as I saw the dress removed, the bra falling loose to show the pencil eraser nipples that Hank pinched lightly, making Heidi moan.

Her ass was creamy white and Hank's fingers caressed the wet slit between her legs. Heidi moaned again and Hank placed her gently on the bed, her legs opened, her wet slit ten feet from me. It did not take long for Heidi to be snoring once more, and we both stared at her for several minutes. Before I left, Hank took a dozen digital shots of Heidi, sprawled naked in bed. Within two days he had the photos on display in one of the net voyeur sites, although none showed her face.

----------------------------------------------

I have no memory of what happened that day and now I wish I did, for it was erotic.

For years I have lived a repressed sexual lifestyle, without even being aware of the problem. My cravings and hungers have been buried in my subconscious.

A week after my visit to the dentist, Hank showed up with a gift box. I was stunned to find a black miniskirt, a see-through mesh top with a thong. Was he out of his mind?

"I can't wear this," I said, "it's not right."

"You don't have a choice," Hank answered in a stern voice, "You will wear it around the house."

" But I…"

"No choice," he said, " I told you to wear it. It's an order, not a suggestion."

I was very surprised but I followed his order. It was embarrassing as I walked around the house, preparing lunch, putting away laundry, to be so exposed. The rubbing of my nipples on the black nylon mesh made them hard.

Hank was obviously excited. As I passed by he stopped me, one of his hands moving under my skirt caressing my ass.

"I have work to do…"

"Be quiet," he answered, "from now on your job is going to be to obey me."

I gasped. What the hell was going on? I was surprised. An image came to my mind, a memory from years ago, when a corporal with a barrel chest and a crew cut ordered me, spanked me and fed me his cock while I whimpered in shame and depraved delight.

Hank caressed me and kissed me, like high school kids kiss, tongue swirling. The old memory of Nelson placing his fat dick on my lips made me shiver with excitement.

I was startled by a knock at the door.

"Open it," I said to Hank, "and I'll go change."

"No," he answered, "You open the door now."

--------------------------------------------

When she opened the door I smiled and Heidi blushed, averting her eyes. She did look good, miniskirt riding up on white, warm thighs, nipples outlined on the almost see-through mesh top.

"Do you like Heidi dressed like that?" Hank asked, "She's is trying out her street whore outfit."

"Very nice," I said, " yes, she looks good enough to consider spending a bucks."

Heidi blushed deeply, her eyes opening wide in surprise. She began to talk, but a hand movement from Hank made her silent.

Our chat lasted a few minutes. I left with a hard on that was obvious to the happy couple.

--------------------------------------------- As soon as the door closed and he left, I turned to Hank.

"This is not right," I said, "He ogled me…"

"You liked it."

"I did not! How could you say that!"

"You loved it and he did too. He's going to play with his cock thinking about you."

"What? Are you insane? Do you like that?"

"Yes, I do," he answered, totally stunning me with his new attitude, "I enjoyed seeing you being ogled. Perhaps I will let him fuck you."

I gasped. I could not believe it. I felt weak and helpless. It was frightening, shameful and horrible, but I was also instantly flushed with involuntary excitement.

"You are suddenly quiet," Hank said, "I like that. All you ever have to do is obey and enjoy. That's all."

"I…can't. I won't have relationships with…no…it's dirty."

Hank pulled me across his lap, holding me down. What was he doing?

"You will obey," he said as his hand slid under my skirt, grasping my ass cheeks, "and now I will punish you for questioning my orders."

Was this my husband? This was totally out of character and it made me excited. The last time I had been spanked had been years ago, on the day Nelson put me across his knees and I later sucked his cock.

Hank lifted my skirt, caressed my ass cheeks and delivered a stinging slap on my rear that made me clench my butt muscles. A second biting slap made me moan.

"Tell me who you are!"

" I am…I'm Heidi."

"No," he said, the third slap on my ass cheeks making me wince, "You are a whore."

He spanked me twice, quickly and I whimpered.

"Tell me who you are."

" I…I am a whore."

Hank carried me to the bedroom, undressed me and threw me on the bed. I did not consider myself a sexual person, but I was now very wet.

Hank took some ties from his closet and proceeded to tie me to the bed, something that had not happened since the days Lucy and I were lovers. I was now more excited than I had been in years. I was ready to enjoy myself.

Hank began rubbing his cock on my face and I tried to grasp it with mouth, but he teased me, tempted me by rubbing his hardness on my neck, running his meat across my forehead. I was soaked between my legs.

"Who are you?"

" I am your whore."

"What do you want?"

"I want…I want your cock in my mouth."

"Will you do anything I say?" he asked as his fingers caressed my wet slit and his cock head traced the outline of my jaw.

"Yes."

"Will you fuck anyone I tell you?"

"I don't…"

He moved back out of reach.

"Please Hank…"

"You are soaked, Heidi. You love this. You won't admit it but you love it. Let yourself go."

I was shaking with a desire I had not experienced for years.

"Will you fuck anyone I tell you?"

"Yes," I answered, "please fuck me."

He stood up and reached for the phone.

"I have a better idea," he said as I whimpered in fear and desire.

-----------------------------------------------

After receiving the phone call, it only took me a few minutes to arrive at Hank's doorstep. He greeted me buck naked, his cock standing stiff.

"I see you have been having a good time."

"You are right," he answered, "Heidi is tied face up in the bedroom, ready for us."

"Is she really willing?"

"She's totally surprised me by how well she's accepted being submissive. When I called you she freaked out, told me it was insane, dirty and degrading. So, I've given her a safe word to makes us stop. Other than that, I told her, nothing would stop us. If she complains we will fuck her anyway. Her only out is the safe word, so if she really wants it to stop, it's really her choice. I don't think she'll use it. I thinks she wants the pretend rape."

"How ready is she now?"

"Going out of her mind. I've made out with her, played with her tits, licked her toes, rubbed my cock on her face and told her how we are both going to fuck her. I've had her ready to come twice."

" Well, my friend," I said, "let us go fuck your wife."

"Enjoy."

Heidi gasped as we entered the room. I walked up to the side of the bed and stared down at her nakedness. I touched the tip of a nipple with a fingertip and she gasped. There was fear in her eyes, combined with fiery curiosity.

My hands roamed her chest, squeezing the nipples, fingertips moving down across the milk white belly to the mound between her legs, teasing, touching, probing the wetness between the folds of flesh.

"This… is not right," she moaned.

"Feels good to me," I answered.

"Please…don't."

" In about a minute," I said as I continued fingering her slit, "I'm going to strip naked and stick my cock in your mouth."

"No…please, don't. This is depraved."

I removed my shirt, kicked off my sandals and removed my shorts. My dick was already hard, the tip moist with anticipation.

"Oh…no, I…don't do this to me…"

I kneeled above her, straddling down slowly, my dick rubbing against her forehead, sliding across her cheek. Hank rubbed his cock on her slit and I whipped her face with my dick as she shivered and moaned.

"Open your mouth," I said, "and if you do a good job, I'll let you swallow."

Her eyes opened wide as she closed her mouth with hesitant determination. I pulled her hair, yanking without inflicting pain but startling her, lips opening in surprise. My cock head entered her mouth and she moaned in surprise, fear and desire.

Her tongue felt wet against the underside of my cock as I moved my hips back and forth, fucking Heidi's mouth. For a moment she froze, her body tightening in either fear or intense anticipation as Hank's dick sank into her wet slit. Her body then relaxed slightly, enjoying her predicament.

"Come on." I said, "use that tongue and enjoy my cock like a good slut."

Although she retained the look of fear in her eyes, her tongue curled around my cock like snakes on branches. She suddenly sucked me with a desperate hunger.

----------------------------------------------

I had traveled beyond the realm of everything I had ever imagined. After years of straight marriage and bland sex I was now tied to a bed, being fucked by my husband while a friend fed me cock. It was dirty, filthy, degrading and I was somehow very aroused. Oh, what a fool I've been to take so long to enjoy this, the cock in my mouth, hairy belly pressing against my face and balls draped around my chin.

His hips were moving back and forth and his meat slid on my wet tongue. I was quite surprisingly, enjoying myself.

My first orgasm hit when my husband came inside me and I could feel the cock in my mouth building to an orgasm. I nibbled at the cock head with my teeth and licked the underside as I moaned in ecstasy, my husband pinning me down to the mattress in his final, twitching contortion.

I took the fat cock and jammed my face into his belly as my tongue licked, twirled and massaged his thickness. It was dirty and depraved but I wanted to feel his dick unload in my mouth so I could swallow his full load.

---------------------------------------------

Heidi was sucking my meat like a woman possessed. Her husband had come almost at the same time as her, but there was a wild hunger in her mouth. Although her face retained a curiously blank stare, her tongue was hungry for cock meat.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth and her tongue followed, licking at the cock tip.

"Tell me what you want?"

" I want to suck your dick," she whimpered in an anguished moan, "Please fuck my mouth."

I was inside her mouth once again, my cock embedded in the wetness of her lips, sliding back and forth, gushing thick drops of my juices over her tongue, down her throat as she made gurgling sounds but swallowed as her body twitched in orgasm.

"You are a good cock sucker, Heidi. Very good."

--------------------------------------------- Afterwards, we all showered together. I felt their hands caressing my body, pinching me, fingering me and I begged them to stop for I was so weak that I could hardly stand. They told me to kneel on the shower floor and clean them, licking their, cocks, testicles, the crack of their rears and their rosebud holes, soaping them and washing both men, feeling two cocks swell in my hands.

After drying I was walked naked to the dining room, where my husband placed me face down on the table, ass and cunt exposed, legs dangling down. He secured my hands and left my legs free.

"Now," Hank said, "We are going to rape your ass and capture it in video."

Suddenly I was terrified.

-----------------------------------------------

She begged and begged, knowing it was useless but was excited with the pleading, knowing I would enter her. She never used the safe word, an indication that she really enjoyed what she was doing.

Blame it on her body that responded to the cravings of her dark desires. She begged and whimpered but never said the safe word, allowing me to crack her ass, to enter her deep.

Her husband prepared her, opening up her ass cheeks for me, flaunting the small hole that waited to be ravaged. Heidi made a whimpering noise when he opened her cheeks and I responded with a grunt of appreciation. Her body shivered when I traced the crack of her ass with the head of my cock.

"Please, no…" she said, "I beg you…it will hurt."

I did not answer. I smeared my cock head with Vaseline and placed my dick against the asshole entrance.

"No…please."

I went in hard, jamming the round thickness of my meat into her ass. She squealed. Hank released her ass cheeks and the warmth of her rear overwhelmed my cock, all warm flesh around my dick, naked ass rubbing against my lower belly as I plunged in while holding her hips.

Hank filmed us with a video camera, his wife face down on the kitchen table, hands tied to wooden legs and a warm cock up her ass.

-----------------------------------------------

How does one go from housewife to slut? There I was, tits pressed against the table, hands tied while a man was fucking my ass. At first I whimpered in searing pain, his meat tube jamming roughly into me.

I was thrilled. I felt like a whore and it felt good. I was soaked between the legs and building up to a huge orgasm when his dick moved back, slipping out, the meat head still pressed against my entrance hole.

"If you want it," he said, "you will have to beg." "I…please enter me."

"Not good enough."

"Please fuck me…please."

"Where?"

"Please fuck my ass."

"You like it up the ass, whore?"

"Oh…yes…I like it up the ass."

He entered again and Hank caught it all on film. I saw myself on the screen later, ass being penetrated by a thick cock, my ass flesh jiggling under his ramming thrust, his pumping hips. He was like a bull, fucking my ass with energy, pounding his flesh into me and I tightened my cheeks around his cock and pumped back, feeling him deeply.

I liked being a whore. I enjoyed sucking dick, swallowing, being fucked in every hole as I was ordered to spread my legs and accept my fate.

My life had changed.

"Talk to me," he said, "Tell me what you are and what you want."

"I am a slut," I said as I pushed back against his cock, "a whore, a dick licking slut and I want to suck and fuck both of you. Put that camera down and let me suck you, Hank."

We came almost together, hips pushing against bellies, insides filling with warmth, mouth overflowing with husband's load and hunger satisfied by becoming a slut.

In the afterglow of a glorious fuck, the three of us rested on a couch, naked, Heidi's head on my lap, inches from my cock head.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Hank asked her.

Heidi giggled and nodded.

"Good," I said, "now we need to find you a girl."

Heidi's eyes opened in amazement. She blushed slightly.

"Whatever you guys decide," she answered in a cracked voice.

"Good. Next time you will be taken by another woman."