Taking Her By Surprise

Story Info
He creeps up on her.
985 words
3.91
41.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers

I waited behind the door when I heard her coming up the stairs to the flat and heard her key scrape in the lock. My hard-on was jutting against my trouser front as the door swung inwards, and I moved smoothly behind her unsuspecting body and, before she sensed my presence, reached round to cover her mouth with my hand. Her body went rigid and she started to squirm but I dug two fingers into the small of her back and whispered, "This is a knife. Don't move."

Her body slumped in my arms and I pushed her roughly in the direction of the living room. "Not a sound, or you're dead, " I whispered menacingly. She offered no further resistance and I shoved her face down into the sofa cushions, her backside sticking in the air.

"OK. Do as I say and all you'll get is a good time, " I whispered. "Fuck about with me, and I'll work you over, then do what I'm going to do anyway. Understand?" She nodded dumbly.

"Good. Bend over the arm of the sofa. Don't look at me, or I'll cut you. Take your hair tie off" She complied, and her long brown hair tumbled down and over her shoulders.

"Unhook your bra, but leave it on." She reached round, breathing heavily, and undid the clasp. Her heavy tits moved slightly in the loosened garment, but stayed within.

Now picture this. The woman has not seen my face at any stage in the process. She is bent over the arm of a leather sofa, her bra undone and her hair flowing everywhere. And she is obeying my every command. Time to move on.....

"Loosen the top of your trousers." She complied, and undid the first couple of buttons on her jeans. I could smell something tantalisingly womanly now, the smell of a woman on heat. My cock was aching, but I knew this time would have to last longer than my instinct demanded. Moments like this are rare indeed.

"Slip a finger inside your pants. Do what you want with it, " was my next instruction.

Breathing heavily, she hesitated only a second, then inserted her hand, index finger extended, into her black panties. I could see from her movements that she had gone straight into her slot, and she gave out a long sigh as her finger started to work away at her hole and clit. The smell of excited cunt grew stronger and I could feel pre-come oozing from the end of my prick.

"You're doing very well. At this rate, I won't have to hurt you at all, " I told her quietly. "But don't imagine I'll leave here without my own wants being properly satisfied. Drop your trousers and panties down to your ankles."

She let out a little groan, but removed her hand from her groin area and straightened up a little. She undid the rest of the front of her jeans and then pushed them and the panties down her legs so they scrunched up around her feet. Her barenaked arse looked splendidly at me, her cunt peeping enticingly between her legs, the labia puffy with excitement and stimulation.

I pushed her gently back into position and, finally, moved to release my throbbing cock from its prison. As I undid my jeans and pushed my pants down at the same time, my erection bounced out, slick with anticipation and pre-come, and redder than usual from its confinement. I groaned a little at the thought of what was to come. Position was going to be everything here.

I raised the woman's body slightly from behind and reached round to slip a hand under her right hand bra cup, grasping her erect nipple and twisting it sharply. She let out a muffled squeal, instantly repressed at the sound of my hiss of warning.

I grasped my rigid cock with my free hand and guided it towards her now gaping cunt. As the tip of my cock entered her puffy vagina she gave another groan and this time I couldn't complain - I was doing the same. My balls felt tight and hard in their sack and added to the sensations rushing through me. I took a firmer grip on her breast and shoved my prick as roughly as possible into her, reaching all the way to my balls in the first thrust, then started to pump, hammer, her box with my stiff meat.

She was very wet, very tight, very active now, trying to move her ass backwards in time to meet my thrusts and succeeding some of the time. I was doing my best to combine my fucking with letting her know what a slut I was screwing, telling her that women like her were only fit for prostitution and could be left in the gutter after men had finished her. Her groans and cries were increasingly anguished as I continued to ram into her from behind, her bra had come loose and her tits were flying around in front of her as we screwed frantically.

We came virtually together. She let out a sudden yell as her cunt muscles clamped around my cock and I pulled out at the last moment and spurted several streams of spunk over her cunt and arse while I gritted my teeth and my head snapped back. She slumped face down over the sofa just before I collapsed over her recumbent body, our juices and heat combining to make a most satisfying mess and odour which filled the room and reinforced the knowledge of what we had achieved together.

And that was almost that. I bought her a romantic dinner that night and our sex life has been even better since that evening. Just the mention of it is enough to excite her and it remains one of the golden memories - always will do.

Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers