Taking Her Name Ch. 01

Story Info
I thought she was a girl.
2k words
4.37
20.8k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dashpash
dashpash
11 Followers

All characters in this story are above 18 years in age.

*****

It was a cold day in the month of December, there wasn't much work to do for us. It took me around 3 hrs to complete all the routine project stuff and I started watching few videos on YouTube. It was not until 3 in the evening that I realized how quick the time has gone.

I am a 25 year old thin man of average height around 5 feet 7 inches. I spend most of the time sitting at my desk. I didn't have many friends in the office. Occasionally I would go the food court to speak with some of my colleagues who joined the company at the same time.

We were a group of 8 people, out of the 8, four of us were boys and the remaining four were girls, or I thought they were. The girls never liked to hang-out with me because of my physique. It was a boring day, and I slowly made my way to the food court to meet my friends, only to see just one person out of the eight people apart from me sitting in the food court.

Her name was Keerthi . The boys never showed much interest in her as they didn't find her sexy. She is 25 years old, 5 feet 3 inches in height, she had small boobs, and a nice round shaped ass. She had strong legs and muscular hands for a woman. In fact, She looked stronger than me.

She was looking at her phone seriously as I sat in front of her. She slowly lifted her head after hearing the sound I made by dragging the chair. I asked her, "what is it that you are looking at so seriously?" It was not until she told me, that I realized there was a cricket match today.

I asked her, "what's the score?"

"100 runs needed from 100 balls." She said.

I enquired, "where are the others?"

She replied "All of them are on leave to watch the match."

"I wish I could join them but they are 40 miles away. The match would be over by the time we reach their apartment."

Then she suggested, "How about we go and watch it in my flat. All my roommates have gone to the new watch movie which was released yesterday. It's just a 10 min walk from here to my flat."

I thought for a moment and said, "Sounds like a good idea."

We had little conversation on the way to her flat. She immediately switched on the television as soon as we entered her flat. We were so intently watching the match, that none of us spoke a single word. In the end, 6 runs were needed of the last ball. We both stood up in anxiety as the bowler reached the crease to bowl the final delivery. It was a bouncer, and the batsman hit a pull shot that went for a six.

She jumped on me and hugged me tightly in excitement. I couldn't withstand her weight, and we both fell on the couch with my back touching the couch. Her lips brushed mine, and she pulled away instantly. We stared at each-other for a brief moment, and I made the first move by pressing my lips against hers. Slowly she opened her lips, and our tongues started to wrestle. she shoved her tongue down my throat. She was an aggressive kisser, It looked as if she was fucking my mouth with her tongue.

After about 5 min of kissing she pulled away, breathing heavily she said "There is something that I have to tell you before we take this any further."

I was too horny and said "go ahead and tell me already."

"I don't think I am the kind of girl you are looking for."

I thought that she was saying this as none of the boys were interested in her and I replied : "I don't care what others think, I find you attractive."

"you don't understand"

I cut her off by kissing her of the lips forcefully. She returned the kiss, and slowly started fucking my throat with her tongue. The kissing continued for 10 min, and as soon as she pulled back, she started undressing me until I was completely naked. She started jerking my rock-hard 6 inch cock, and as she was about to bend her knee to suck my cock, I stopped her by holding her shoulders and said "It's not fair that you are dressed while I am naked."

I started undressing her. I removed her top, and kissed her small breasts. She was so into the sensation that she didn't even notice when I pulled her pants down. I could see a strange bulge in her panties. I pulled her panties down and a hard 8 inch cock sprang to life. I moved back in shock and the room was silent for 2 min.

The strange silence ended as she started to speak "I tried to tell you but you never gave me the chance." After a brief pause she continued "I can understand how you feel. We can just go back and pretend that this never happened." It took some time for my mind to process everything. I was too horny to back off at this moment. Before she could speak another word I held her dick in my hand and started comparing our cocks. She looked curiously at what I was doing and asked "what are you doing!"

I said "your cock is longer and thicker than mine!"

She smiled and said "yes it is." An evil grin went across her face as she said "I don't think it will fit in your ass. In fact, even your mouth will have difficulty in adjusting to its size."

I replied "Not a problem as we are going to use only my cock."

She replied "I don't think that's fair."

I replied "okay then let's have an arm wrestling match. The winner gets to fuck the loser."

She smiled and said "Are you sure, you would be missing a chance to fuck my ass."

I replied "Let's find out who would be missing a chance to fuck."

She said "someone looks overconfident."

We started the arm wrestling and after struggling for about 2 min I gave up and my hand went down with a bang sound on the table. Immediately she kissed me hard on my lips and said "Don't worry I will go easy on you as this is your first time."

I smiled and trying to sound like a man I said "No need to show mercy. I think I am up for the challenge." I saw her eyes lighten up as she heard it.

"I will give you an offer, I will let you fuck me, if you can take my cock without screaming." Immediately she pushed me down on to my knees and said "let's start with your mouth."

I slowly parted my lips and started sucking her cock. After about 3 min she held my head and started fucking my mouth. She shoved her full length in my mouth and held my head tightly. I gagged as she did this. She continued doing it until I got adjusted to it. As I started sucking her fast, by bobbing my head up and down, She held my head, and slowly removed her cock from my mouth.

She said looking at my disappointed face "don't worry you will like it in your ass even more."

I stood up and asked "how do you want to do it."

She thought for a moment and said "bend down facing the couch. I want to fill this room with bang sounds."

I did as she said, and she slowly moved behind me. Slowly I felt her finger on my asshole. She increased the pressure and slowly it went inside my asshole. After fucking me with it for about a minute, she pressed another finger. My ass offered a bit resistance but it eventually went inside after she increased the pressure. She fucked me with two fingers for 2 min and pulled them out. I thought that she would be using three fingers this time but suddenly I felt her dick on my asshole.

She brushed it on my asshole and said "remember my offer, take it without screaming and you can fuck my ass." She slowly started to press her cock and after offering a bit of resistance the head slipped into my ass. I dug my nails into the couch trying not to scream from the pain.

"Are you alright?" She asked with concern clearly evident in her voice.

It took all the strength to look back at her and nod my head. She waited for a moment letting me adjust and then started to push her cock. After she pushed for the second time I asked "Is it completely inside now?"

She replied "only half of it."

I said "hurry up and push it all the way."

She said "Someone looks eager, okay then be ready" and pushed the other half in a single thrust. I couldn't take it this time and screamed out loud.

She said "Relax, the pain will subside soon."

After about 2 min the pain started to subside slowly. I turned my head and said "you can start fucking now."

She started to pull away slowly and then push in. after doing this for some time she pulled out completely and suddenly pushed in the complete length. I let out a moan as soon as she did this. She continued to do that and I continued to moan. She increased the pace and the room was filled with the sounds of flesh against flesh. After about 15 min of hard fucking, I started to feel her cock swelling inside my ass.

She said "I am going to cum" and started pulling away from my ass. I grabbed her ass with my hands and pushed my ass back so that her complete length is inside my ass.

"do it in my ass. I want to know how it feels."

She smiled and said "don't blame me if you get pregnant." Her cock started shooting my ass full of cum until it was dripping out and on to her cock. She slowly pulled away and we both sat on the couch breathing heavily. After about 5 min, She said "I think we should get cleaned up."

I replied "I don't think we are done yet."

She smiled and said, "you screamed as I plunged my dick into your ass, I don't think you will get to fuck my ass."

I smiled and said "I don't think I want to" and slowly started to take her cock in my mouth. I sucked her cock until it went rock-hard again. I pulled away and said "I always fantasized about fucking you with your face against the wall."

She replied "So you want me to fuck you like that now."

I replied "exactly!"

She kissed me hard and said "Lets shake the wall." with that we both stood up and she immediately pressed me against the wall and started to press her cock against my sphincter. I screamed again as she plunged her entire length into my asshole.

She laughed and said "I love it when you scream like that. It makes me feel even more horny." She started fucking me hard and fast. The room was filled with the sounds of her body hitting mine and my body hitting the wall. We both stood at the same height as she has not yet removed her 4 inch heels. As she neared her climax she pressed my face hard against the wall and plunged deep into my ass and held it there until her cock stopped Cumming.

After she pulled away I turned around and said "let's get cleaned up now."

She replied "I changed my mind. I want you to walk around with my cum still in your ass as a token of my love." I got dressed after hearing that and left her flat. I went home and slept with her cum still in my ass. Life was never the same after that day.

dashpash
dashpash
11 Followers