Taking Her Submission

Story Info
Husband invites third into his marriage for 3 way relationship.
2.3k words
4.2
14k
10
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part one

Simon and Phoebe had been together for ten years. Simon was nearly thirty six and Phoebe was to have a birthday very soon. She would turn thirty five. They had no children but this was not something they were consciously avoiding.

They both had good steady well paying jobs and they were financially independent. Phoebe was a strong capable woman in her personal and professional life. Of course this was to Simon's advantage but Phoebe did privately yearn to be a little more cherished and looked after in her marriage. It was tiring being so capable sometimes.

She was well liked at work but she did not go out of her way to socialise preferring to keep a little distance between the professional and private Phoebe. She spent much of her spare time at home with Simon, when he wasn't traveling for work, with her cats, and working in her garden. Simon did travel extensively for work, was often away for two or three nights at a time and felt bad that Phoebe was left on her own so much.

Phoebe was naturally quite shy and reserved, but few would know this about her as she had developed a confident persona that she projected to the world for the benefit of her professional life.

Simon and Phoebe had a very egalitarian marriage founded on respect, friendship and love.

They had an active sex life with its usual pockets of ups and downs depending on events outside their insular bubble.

Phoebe was a deliciously curvy, well covered lass, but had no true appreciation of her appeal to Simon for whilst he told her he found her scrumptious, he never truly came undone over her physical assets when in the bedroom. Consequently Phoebe did fantasise of a third, a faceless man who found her irresistible and used her to their mutual pleasure.

She did share her fantasies with Simon even if they were censored so as not to cause him any hurt. They had been rather adventurous in the early days, even going so far as to invite a third into their bedroom, but Phoebe preferred relationship to casual sex and the third never stuck around long enough to build that relationship with Phoebe.

She and Simon easily switched roles in the bedroom, neither demanding more from the other than they thought it fair to ask for. Simon knew something about Phoebe though, something he thought she didn't even know about herself. Phoebe was a natural submissive but Simon had never been able to draw her submission from her and their relationship was never about dominance or submission anyway.

Simon adored Phoebe. She was turning thirty five next week and Simon wanted to give her a birthday she wouldn't forget. He had a plan and had invited his old friend John to lunch today, to discuss his plan, and hopefully enlist Johns' help.

John and Simon were exceptionally close friends from way back. They had flatted together when at university. John was about four years older than Simon, and had worked a few years before heading to university. John had the use of family accommodation and had offered Simon the spare bedroom in his flat at the start of their second year. The rent had been ridiculously low and Simon had leapt at the offer. In time Simon had gotten to know John very well, to the point that John had enticed Simon into a homoerotic exploration and sharing session, that quickly developed into a mutually satisfying relationship that continued for the duration of their time at university. During this time John dated a variety of older sexually confident women whilst Simon infrequently dated young inexperienced girls of his own age.

John was always the dominant partner in their relationship and Simon was happy to follow John's lead and be John's bottom..literally. After they finished university, John headed overseas while Simon secured a coveted position with an established law firm in Christchurch. He relocated to Christchurch and met Phoebe soon after. They became inseparable and soon married.

John and Simon maintained contact via email, but Phoebe never met John, nor was aware of the strength of Simon's relationship with John.

John had recently returned home, and had secured rented accommodation near to Simon and Phoebe. Simon had promptly invited John to dinner, to meet Phoebe.

John was single. He had continued to date older experienced women whilst overseas and had even set up a favourite as his live-in mistress. He had frequented bdsm dungeons and lived the lifestyle of a dom 24/7 with his live-in mistress. He was six foot two to Simon's five foot eleven, and he was more solidly built than Simon. He was a ruggedly handsome man with dark short hair and a clean shaven face. He had an air of self containment and authority to him. He dressed and presented well and the night he came to dinner he had Phoebe blushing and stuttering like a school girl. Simon was amused by Phoebe's response to his old friend, but it set him to thinking, and led him to meet with John for lunch today.

Simon had watched Phoebe's reaction to John. He knew John was a fully fledged Dom these days and wondered if John might be the one to draw Phoebe's submission from her..for the pleasure of them all. Simon wasn't thinking of handing Phoebe to John on a platter..oh no..he wanted to see Phoebe be pleasured by John and he wanted to be a part of that pleasure, giving and receiving alongside John and Phoebe. He wanted Phoebe to watch too.

Simon greeted his old friend. 'Hi John. Great to see you'. They made small talk until their lunch arrived, then Simon said 'Well what did you think of her? Isn't she beautiful?'

John looked at Simon and raised his eyebrows. 'You know she is. Why are you asking me this?' he replied.

Well I have a proposition I want to run past you, but I need to know you like Phoebe, before I do. ' Yes Simon, I thought she was lovely. I'm not sure how you persuaded her to marry you' John teased his old friend. Simon ignored that, refusing to react to John's teasing.

Instead he said, 'tell me what you like about Phoebe, John'. John considered for a minute then told his friend, ' I like that I made her flustered and she blushed when I spoke to her. Did you notice that? Did you notice that she leapt to follow my suggestions too, because she did. I noticed. I liked that. It is such an admirable trait'. Simon nodded at John. ' Keep going'.

John laughed.' Yeah she is beautiful too. You hit the jackpot Simon. Shame you won't get everything she's got to give'.

'That's what I want to talk to you about John..pulling everything from Phoebe that she's got to give. I know my Phoebe is a submissive. She is also a dirty girl deep at heart, who enjoys kinky perverted sex, but she keeps such a tight lid on her perversions, no one would ever guess. I wondered if you were interested in coaxing those perversions out to play..with you and me. I think you might be the one to do it' Simon told John, 'and I guarantee she will be everything you think and more. I know you haven't had a partner for a while John. I'm telling you Phoebe will be very accommodating, and it goes without saying I will be too'.

Simon slid his hand on to John's thigh and walked his fingers up to brush against John's groin. ' You know how good we were together, and with Phoebe, we could have an amazing time, all three of us. I can tell you are interested, John. Someone's waking up. You will love Phoebe's mouth'. Simon closed his eyes remembering Phoebe's skill at oral ministrations.

John looked pensive for a minute then said 'Your offer is very appealing. As you know I like dirty perverted sex and I like beautiful responsive submissives, and I like to share, so if we do this, we do it my way Simon. I will take Phoebe and make her my sub. She will willingly give me her all. You may not recognise her. Can you handle that Simon? I won't take Phoebe away from you but I will make her mine, just as you are still mine. Yes we will take Phoebe together but I will also take her alone, whenever I like, however I like. Sometimes that will be in front of you and at other times not. I will do the same with you Simon, alone and in front of Phoebe. Surely you remember my perversions.

And if we do this there will be no going back. You will both be mine. We will live together, sleep together, eat together, play together and love together. I am ready to settle down Simon. I will have children from Phoebe, and if you manage to do the same I won't object',

John looked wickedly at Simon and said, ' and we will keep her lactating..long past the weaning of the last baby. Is this what you want?'

Simon just smiled at John and said 'Of course'. There was a pause as both men reflected how their lives were going to change ..for the better.

Simon broke the silence. 'How do you want to approach this John? It's Phoebe's birthday next week and I want to make it memorable for her. She has a recurring fantasy involving a third that I would like to make real for her. 'Tell me' replied John.

'Well.. she talks about me sharing her -- giving her to a guest as the greatest gift of hospitality I can offer. You know how I travel so much for work, well she imagines I will have to host a client one day. I will bring him home for dinner and will offer him a bed for the night because the city accommodation is booked out. She imagines she will prepare and serve dinner for this client and me. She will not join us to eat, but when he and I finish eating, we will seek Phoebe out in the living room and request coffee and liqueurs, and ask that she now join us. Phoebe goes to make the coffee. When she comes back she leans forward to place the coffee in front of my guest. Her top falls open and her beautiful breasts sway temptingly in front of him. She is wearing a shelf bra that is a size too small and her luscious nipples peek over the top. They resemble mouth watering raspberries. My client doesn't look away. He continues to stare at Phoebe's tits even after she straightens up and moves to her own seat. In his own language, German, he compliments me on Phoebe's beauty and notable assets -- primarily her tits and not insubstantial arse. Phoebe can't understand him, but she knows he is talking about her for he keeps looking at her while complimenting her to me.

I tell my client Phoebe is an awesome fuck. She has a talented mouth, beautiful pillowy tits, and a soft squeezable tummy and arse. She is the perfect bedmate and she is very precious to me. I go on to offer Phoebe to my client, for his use, to maintain his comfort during his stay with us. He can't believe his luck and thanks me profusely..in German. Phoebe hasn't understood the exchange between us. We finish our coffee and it is time for bed. Phoebe clears away our cups and returns. This time I tell her. I instruct her to remove her clothes, fold them tidily, and then take my client to his bedroom, where she is to ensure his comfort.

In German I tell my client that I just need to soften Phoebe up for him. I position my naked Phoebe over the back of the couch, where upon I extricate my hard and weeping cock from my trousers and plunge directly into Phoebe's delectable pussy. My client is watching excitedly and quickly follows suit, pulling his thick shaft free of his suit pants, palming it and pulling upon it in front of both Phoebe and me. I beckon my client over and tell him ..in English this time so Phoebe can understand, that she is a good little cocksucker, whereupon he steps up on to the couch to touch his cock to Phoebe's mouth. She licks his head and slowly draws him in to her hot little wet mouth. I have definitely softened up her pussy by this stage. She is wet and stretching nicely, so I withdraw and reposition at the opening of her tighter hole. She moans around my client's cock, as I push to breach the sphincter guarding her back passage. She is such a dirty slut John, she dreams of being given to an unfamiliar man, in front of me, of being taken and shared like this with me and another.

This is her fantasy.

Next week you will come to dinner again, and you can be that man for Phoebe. I will participate and watch initially, but will leave you with her after a short time.

I have no doubt that you will draw Phoebe's perversions from her reasonably quickly. You may come in search of me if you want to demonstrate your own perversions to her. Then spend the night with her, take ownership of her John. Make love to her, demand she give to you. Edge her over and over. Bind her to the bed, gag her, spank that generous arse, bind her breasts. Give her unlimited pleasure. Do what you do best John. Dom her totally and utterly and impregnate her.

When you are confident that she is gifting her inner slut to you, you will know that you have taken her submission. You already have mine, the rest will be easy.