Taking Her Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband & third put plan into action to take her submission.
5.5k words
4.1
9.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far... Simon has invited an old friend into his marriage, to become the third, and draw Phoebe's submission from her.

Happy Birthday

"Phoebe, John is coming for dinner next Friday. I know it's your birthday honey. I don't expect you to cook. I will organise dinner" Simon told Phoebe. "Just wear something pretty as we might go out after dinner."

They both had a busy week at work and next Friday was with them before they knew it. Phoebe had arranged not to work on her birthday, and Simon started the day by bringing Phoebe breakfast in bed. He kissed her soundly and handed her the small gift wrapped box from the breakfast tray. "Happy birthday Phoebe. I love you" he declared.

Phoebe smiled at him, replying ditto as she began to unwrap her present. She was a practical girl at heart and usually asked for functional gifts, mostly to use in her garden but this year Simon had ignored her hints and had instead chosen to collaborate with John, his old friend, and together they had pooled funds to buy Phoebe's present. They had researched and purchased their gift online, arranging for it to be delivered to John's flat. Simon had collected it from John last night.

Phoebe gasped as she opened the box. "Oh Simon it's beautiful. I'm sure it was more than we could afford. Thank you so much" she said, flinging her arms around Simon and pulling him down to kiss him.

She gazed at what she thought was a cuff bracelet. It was worked in beaten silver and filigree and edged with small evenly spaced scallops of silver. The filigree was set with turquoise and seed pearls. Despite its delicate appearance it was not a fragile piece of jewellery. It was incredibly well crafted and would withstand years of wear and tear before needing maintenance or repair. It fastened with a lock and tiny key that Simon produced from his pocket.

"Try it on Phoebe. It's not everyday you turn thirty five". Simon deftly fitted the key and locked the bracelet on to Phoebe's wrist. It fit perfectly and looked stunning against her olive skin and slim wrist. "Beautiful"said Simon looking at Phoebe. "Yes it is" she replied gazing at the bracelet.

Simon smiled. "Right, time I got a wriggle on. Work calls. Have a lovely day. Indulge yourself. Remember John is coming to tea. I will be home about six with dinner. Just make sure the table is set and a bottle of red is open to breathe. I'll do the rest.

See you tonight," he called as he headed for the stairs.

Phoebe listened to Simon bounding down the stairs and as he got to the bottom before she heard the front door open, she heard him call back, "Oh yeah, and remember to wear something pretty tonight."

The front door opened and banged shut as Simon left the villa he and Phoebe had bought together to renovate. The house was quiet. Phoebe closed her eyes - just for a minute she told herself, but she soon dozed off and woke some forty five minutes later. She lifted her arm and gazed at her birthday present, still locked about her wrist, admiring its beauty. She looked about for the key. No luck. Simon had kept it. "Oh well I'll just have to wear it today" she told her herself as she rolled from their expansive king size bed Simon had insisted on buying four months ago. It was lucky they had an older style home with generously proportioned rooms otherwise the bed would have struggled to fit in their bedroom.

Phoebe wandered through to the bathroom to run herself a bath in the old claw foot tub. A luxurious soak to kick start the day was Phoebe's idea of bliss. Catching sight of herself in the bathroom mirror she did not linger to look at what she considered to be over generous curves. She averted her gaze and began preparing her bath ensuring she had razor, shampoo and conditioner and pumice within easy reach, for she intended to do more than just soak.

She had no appreciation of her appeal to Simon. She was glorious. From the top of her shiny long dark tresses to the bottom of her prettily shaped feet, Phoebe was to die for with curves that swayed and undulated every time she moved. Her skin was smooth and soft. She was Simon's living dream.

The bath was soon ready and Phoebe stepped into the deep silky water, delighting in the feel of its underestimated heat on her legs. She lowered herself gingerly into the hot water, feeling the water breach her feminine folds and with that contact, her buttocks took on a pretty rosy hue that would have the mouth of any self respecting dom watering with anticipation.

The water rushed to invade her delightfully indented navel in her gently rounded belly and as she reclined in the bath the water rushed on to flow and close over her soft pillowy tits, the tits that Simon so loved to mold around his hard shaft as he plowed the valley of her generous cleavage in the safe haven of their bed.

Phoebe luxuriated in her bath for some minutes before commencing her planned TLC regime. Before long she was clean, exfoliated and silky smooth. She stepped from the bath pulling the plug as she did. She headed directly into the separate shower for an invigorating final rinse, then wrapped herself in the warmed bath sheet she pulled from the heated towel rail. Yummy.

She quickly towel dried herself, ensuring skin folds and her new bracelet were dried thoroughly before wrapping a towel turban about her wet hair. Still naked she padded back to the bedroom where she proceeded to dry her hair with her trusty hairdryer and comb. She quickly dressed into comfy casual clothes and mentally chose tonight's outfit.

She glanced at the bedside clock. She needed to get her skates on if she was to make her spa appointment. She had booked to have a massage, pedicure and manicure as her treat to herself today. Phoebe hurriedly gathered up her purse and car keys, flung her feet into her jandals and headed out to her little VW. She loved her car. It was so easy to park in the tight parking spaces around town.

Two and a half hours later she emerged from the spa feeling loose and relaxed having been relieved of the habitual knots from her upper and middle back and neck. She was also sporting newly painted toe and finger nails in a clear poppy red colour that was a marked deviation from her usual shell pink colour choice. She looked fabulous.

She paused outside the spa and looked towards the corner expecting to see her oldest friend any minute.

She and Rachael had become instant friends the day they had met at kindergarten. They had attended the same schools and had completed their nursing training together. Rachael was the sister Phoebe never had.

Sure enough she could see Rachael's head above the people on the street. Rachael was the sun to Phoebe's moon. She had a riot of red curls exploding around her pretty face and she was dusted with freckles or sun kisses as Phoebe's mother used to call them. She was of a similar height to Phoebe but she lacked Phoebe's statuesque bearing, favouring a more athletic physique instead.

As Rachael drew level with Phoebe they exchanged hugs in greeting. "Wow Sister. Looking good" exclaimed Rachael as she took in her friend's appearance.

"Happy birthday, Feebs. Oh that looks new" she said pointing to the cuff bracelet on her friend's wrist. Phoebe offered up her wrist for Rachael's inspection.

"Hmm very nice" said Rachael, inwardly chuckling because she instantly recognised the cuff for what it was. "Where's the other one?"she asked Phoebe. "Whaddya mean?" replied Phoebe. "There's only one. Isn't that enough? It must have cost Simon a a small fortune."

"Uh ...oh sure. One is beautiful. Well let's have lunch." She swiftly changed the topic, deciding not to say anything more about the cuff being part of a set, but made a note to self to ring her friend in a day or two because she had a feeling Phoebe's life was about to get interesting. "I'm starving."

"You're always starving, and it's alright for you to eat" Phoebe ribbed Rachael. "You can eat whatever you like."They continued to josh each other as they made their way to Phoebe's favourite café where they ordered and collected their favourite smoked chicken crepes and salad before finding a seat in the busy café window.

Rachael had only her usual hour for lunch so they exchanged news and made plans to catch up again the following weekend before Rachael asked Phoebe what her plans were for the rest of her day.

Phoebe explained that Simon had invited his old friend John for dinner, but wasn't expecting her to cook thank goodness, and then confided "I have only met John once before. Simon said he has been overseas for years and has only recently returned to NZ."

Rachael's ears pricked up. She had in the last couple of months met a John who had recently returned from overseas but she was honour bound to not discuss him or where she knew him from, with her vanilla friends, regardless of how close she was with those friends, and that included Phoebe.

Phoebe continued on unaware of the spike in Rachael's interest. "Apparently he and Simon flatted together at Uni and were good mates. Simon brought him home for dinner a week or so ago. I have to say he's rather dishy. He makes my toes curl somewhat and he has a lord of the manner air about him. It's not that he bossed Simon or me around exactly but he has a way of saying things, and seems to know what to say to have us jumping to do things for him. And he looks at me...and it makes me wet. How does that work? Don't you dare tell Simon." Phoebe looked directly at Rachael. "And now he's coming for dinner again and Simon said we might go out afterwards too. I am looking forward to it, but I am a bit anxious too."

Rachael had a strong feeling she did indeed know the John Phoebe had described, and if he was the John she thought, she privately thought Phoebe didn't have a show of resisting whatever John was doing to her. John on returning from overseas had quickly sought out the city's only bdsm club, and it was within this local kink scene of which Rachael was a part, that she had become acquainted with John.

"What are you complaining about Sister? It sounds like you are going to have an awesome night" laughed Rachael.

Phoebe shrugged her shoulders. "We'll see. Anyway I am having a lovely day and it's been great to see you, but I think it's that time" she said glancing at the clock on her cell phone.

"Yeah I guess" said Rachael as they both stood, gathered up their gear and made their way outside to the street, where they parted company, Rachael to head back to work and Phoebe to meander back to her VW, in order to drive home.

It was close to three pm when she got in and put her things away. Time for a cuppa and then she would open that yummy bottle of red she and Simon had been saving for a special occasion, and set the table for dinner.

Phoebe looked for her cell a short time later only to discover to her horror it was a quarter past five. "Yikes" she thought jumping to her feet. She flew up the stairs, turned the shower on, flung off her clothes and dived under the water. A quick lick and a promise to wash away the minor sweat and grime collected from the day, and she was done.

Now dry again she hurried back to the bedroom. Thank goodness she had taken the time this morning to choose her clothes for this evening. Within minutes she had smoothed a new pair of tummy control black sheer pantyhose up her long freshly shaved legs. The waistband snapped tight against her waist, accentuating the curve and shape of her generous bottom. She reached for her pretty but practical bra and slipping the straps over and up her arms she leant forward to drop her lush bountiful breasts into the balconette style bra, before straightening and reaching behind to fasten the hooks. The very act of doing so thrust her chest up and out displaying her impressive breasts to maximum advantage.

Phoebe wasted no time in primping however. She deliberately left off her panties preferring a no visible panty line look under the lined form fitting jersey knit dress she next threw over her head. It fell, only to snag on the top of her chest. She hadn't undone its full length back zipper, as it wasn't essential, to get into the dress. Impatiently she pulled the dress past her breasts and smoothed it into place as it slithered down to stop just under her knees.

Phoebe felt secure, knowing it covered her well from its turtle neck and three quarter length sleeves to her knees.

Little did she realise it caressed and hugged every curve she sported, highlighting her innate sexiness, and proving more alluring and erotic than anything Simon's idea of 'something pretty' would ever do.

She quickly twisted her hair up into a high ponytail, and rummaged in her jewellery box for the plain heavy curb link silver necklace she had inherited from her mother. It was quite long and would easily wrap twice around her neck if she was looking for more of a choker style necklace. She fastened it about her neck and left it long in a single length tonight. Phoebe noted how well it went with her new cuff bracelet.

Knowing the nights were cooler now that autumn was here, Phoebe opted for practicality and pulled on last season's long leather boots. They would keep her warm if they did go out later. Just about done. Checking the time she decided she had just enough time to make up her eyes before Simon got home. Even though he had said he'd be home at six, Phoebe knew his propensity for arriving early.

Eyes and lips were about all that Phoebe bothered with which was okay as she had no need to hide her beautiful clear skin, and the lipstick could wait until after dinner tonight.

She smoothed her lids with Chanel's Illusion D'Ombre base shadow before applying other shadows to accentuate and highlight, and smoky grey liner smudged along her lash line to add allure to her naturally pretty eyes. Lastly but not least, she applied a couple of coats of black mascara to her lashes. There. Done.

Phoebe stepped back from the mirror to check the whole of her. "Yes I'll pass" she thought as she heard the front door open and voices float up the stairs. "Typical, he's early again" ran quickly through her mind. She hurried down the stairs. "Hi"she called. She followed the voices into the kitchen to find Simon and John unpacking the dinner Simon had brought home with him. "Hi Feebs." Simon reached for plates to begin plating up the food whilst John reached for glasses to pour them all a glass of wine.

"Yum" said Phoebe catching sight of the food. No mere takeaways, Simon had purchased their dinner from the little upmarket Italian restaurant they indulged themselves at whenever they could find an excuse. John smiled. "Hungry Phoebe? So are we."

Phoebe remembered her manners at this point and turning to John said "Hello John. Nice to see you again. Yes I am a bit hungry. It looks good doesn't it?" She missed the amused glances between John and Simon. "Not quite as delectable as you Phoebe. She looks rather moreish, don't you think Simon?" he replied, glancing at his friend, whilst catching Phoebe by the wrist and tugging her toward him.

Caught off guard Phoebe fell against John. His other arm snaked about her waist to steady her and his head bent in toward her cheek as he leaned to kiss her hello. Phoebe turned her face away to look at Simon, raising her eyebrows as if to say help me. Simon merely shrugged his shoulders and continued plating their dinner.

"Mmm lovely" John mumbled as his face leaned into her neck. Phoebe shivered as she felt John's tongue lick teasingly up her neck toward her ear. "Almost good enough to eat" was whispered into her ear. "Would you like me to eat you Phoebe?"

There was no mistaking John's meaning as Phoebe plastered to his front felt the rising evidence pressing against her soft tummy. She blushed and tried to pull away. "Let me go John."

"Phoebe, don't be rude. John has something for you", Simon chipped in.

"I do have things for you Phoebe" murmured John in a low voice for Phoebe's ears alone. "Things that will feel oh so good" he purred sotto voce, then more loudly "yes stand still girl. I want to give you your birthday present."

Phoebe stopped resisting. John produced a small gift wrapped box, seemingly out of nowhere and handed it to her. "Happy birthday Phoebe."

"There was no need John, but thank you." She began to unwrap her present.

"Oh there was every need - believe me" drawled John in reply, whilst looking intently at Phoebe. She felt a frisson of awareness skitter across her skin and a rush of fluid leak between her legs in response to John's intense regard.

"Oh my. It matches. Why did you get me this John? It's too much," Phoebe exclaimed as she opened the box to find a matching cuff bracelet to the one already on her wrist. John took the new bracelet from her and placing it about her empty wrist, locked it shut with the little key Simon had given him earlier.

"Very nice Phoebe. Look Simon - don't they look perfect?" Simon glanced at Phoebe's outstretched hands and grinned. "Beautiful. C'mon let's eat."

Simon's sudden switch to food had Phoebe looking bemusedly at her husband. Catching the look he laughed, "I'm hungry O.k?" He began carrying their plates to the table whilst John tugged Phoebe's hand and led her to the small round dining table. Simon brought their wine glasses too and the rest of the bottle Phoebe had opened earlier that afternoon. He slid into his seat. Phoebe was seated between him and John.

He and John raised their glasses to Phoebe. "Here's to our birthday girl." John led the toast and stared lingeringly at Phoebe again. His eyes dipped down the length of her, following the curves he could see whilst she was seated.

He thought she was delicious. He could see the effect he had on her, and wanted to explore that and more with her, but food came first. "Eat up, birthday girl" he urged her.

They tucked into the plates before them and before long had eaten their fill and finished the bottle of wine on the table.

Simon began clearing the table. On returning from the kitchen he said, "we had thought we might go out after dinner Phoebe, but we have had a change of plan. We hope you don't mind. John and I would prefer to stay in tonight."

"Of course not." Phoebe swallowed the rapidly rising lump of disappointment and schooled her face into an easy smile, that wasn't missed by John.

"Do you mind getting us coffee Phoebe? I set it ready before." Phoebe clicked her tongue in irritation - after all it was her birthday and now they weren't going out and she was expected to get the coffee .

John heard the tongue click and fastened his gaze firmly on Phoebe. In his smooth low panty wetting voice he said, "Look at me Phoebe. Did you just click your tongue? That is not polite or respectful to Simon or me for that matter. How do you propose we stop that from happening again?"

Simon looked up at John's words to Phoebe, and nodded but did not add anything. Phoebe flushed a deep red. She was embarrassed that John had cause to address her so, and in her embarrassment she became rather flustered and dismissive.

"Oh that is nothing. I click my tongue all the time. Simon doesn't mind. Do you?" she said turning to Simon. Simon just looked at her.

"It seems it is something Phoebe and you leave me no option." As one John and Simon rose from the table and lifted Phoebe from her chair. Standing either side of her and holding her wrists up and out from her body they moved Phoebe swiftly to the doorway arch between the dining room and lounge, where they simultaneously caught the bolt ring ends of inconspicuous fine twisted wires from the hooks above her head on each side of the doorway architrave, fed each through one of the silver scallops edging Phoebe's cuff bracelets on each wrist and snapped them shut. Caught.

Phoebe barely had time to stutter "What are you doing?" She was restrained with her arms raised above her shoulders. This had the added effect of lifting her impressive breasts high up on her chest wall.

12