Taking Him Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex tries sex without condoms, and runs into an enemy.
3k words
4.23
25.8k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rede772
Rede772
15 Followers

I wanna taste love and pain
Wanna feel pride and shame
I don't wanna take my time
Don't wanna waste one line
I wanna live better days
Never look back and say
Could have been me
It could have been me

"Could Have Been Me" – The Struts

Sorry it's been a while since Chapter One! I was still deciding if I wanted to continue with Alex and Alec or not. But the comments were right; they have a sweet story that I wanted to explore, and see how they grow. Again, all names and appearances have been changed to protect the true identities of those the characters are based off of and any similarities are purely coincidental. Let me know what I did right, what I did wrong, and what you hope to see in the next chapter!

***

I hummed along to the sound on my car radio as my hands tapped the beat on the steering wheel, a habit I had picked up from Alec in the three months we'd been dating. I smiled to myself at the thought. Me, dating like a normal girl again. I shook my head and glanced at my makeup in the mirror before returning my eyes to the road. Happiness swelled up inside my chest like a balloon.

"Don't forget to take the pill every day, on time," my doctor had chimed to me. That was a week ago, and I had told Alec that after a week the birth control took effect.

I finished humming the song and then concentrated on the drive, banishing the dirty images from my mind to make my breasts and pussy stop tingling in anticipation. The sun shone brightly through the window, glinting off cars and warming me even as the AC blasted. Soon enough, the house that Alec shared with his roommates loomed. I pulled up to the curb and practically skipped up to the door.

He swung it open before I could knock, startling me. "Good morning!"

"Jesus Christ," I leaned against the wall. "Give me a heart attack, why don't you?"

Alec laughed as an apologetic and sheepish look crossed his face. He wore his hair down, and it kissed his bare shoulders before falling to his nipples. Another tingle ran through my pussy at the sight of his bare chest. I couldn't help but laugh with him, and he folded me in his arms and gave me a quick kiss.

"That's all I get this morning?" I teased him as I kicked my sandals off in the usual spot.

"You have to ask for more Alex," he answered.

I felt my face go from pleasantly pink to fire truck red. "Er... well... will you... kiss me more?"

He closed the door behind me and put his hands on either side of my head, trapping me there. He leaned in close, until I could smell the peppermint from his toothpaste. I couldn't help it, I giggled. He jerked back in surprise.

"Thanks for brushing your teeth," I snickered.

"Well I didn't think you wanted me to kiss you with morning breath, let alone fuck you and breathe it all over you." He snorted.

"Shut up and kiss me before you burn my face off, dork."

Alec closed the distance between us quickly, his soft lips pressing against mine. I breathed a sigh out against him as I opened my mouth for him, his tongue seeking entrance and dipping in eagerly when he found it. My hands went first to his chest, feeling the smoothness of the skin there before dipping down to the edge of his shorts.

"I really hope your roommates aren't home watching this," I whispered when he let my lips go.

"I made sure of it."

"So are you planning on fucking me here against the front door, or...?"

It was his turn to blush then. "You asked me to kiss you."

I slipped out from under his arm and scampered towards the stairs, turning to see his eyes were on my ass. Yeah, Danny was right. The yoga pants would have him tongue tied as they clung to what little cheeks I had.

"Coming?" I purred, "Or did you want to watch me go up?"

"Right behind you," he assured.

"Uh huh. Enjoy the view."

The growing bulge in his pants told me that he did, in fact, enjoy the sight. I shimmied out of my pink tank top once I reached the top of the stairs and turned to wait for him. He really was right behind me! His arms closed around my waist as he pulled me tight against him, kissing my lips, down to my neck, and then back up frantically as we stumbled to his room. I hope it was his room, anyway.

He let me go to close the door, and then turned back to me. His eyes dropped down to my breasts. I knew what he was seeing. They were hardly more than a handful, but the black lace bra was a pushup, and did more than enough to help me out. A low growl came from his throat.

"Do you like it?" I asked softly.

"I love it. Take it off."

I turned around and swept my hair away for him. "You do it."

In a second his clumsy hands pulled at my strap. I let out another giggle. "You'll figure out how to do it fast if you do it more often."

"Seeing you strip for me is much sexier," he whispered against my ear. I shivered as he unclasped it, and pulled it free of me. His hands trailed up my hips and stomach, resting just underneath my breasts. I wiggled a bit, trying to get him to touch them. Finally, he slid his warm hands up to my breasts and squeezed lightly while his lips found my neck.

I tilted my head to give him easier access and moaned as his thumbs rubbed along my sensitive nipples. His erection was pressed between my ass cheeks, and he started to grind slowly into me. Pleasure was running through me, from my breasts and running all the way down to my pussy, where it stayed and grew into a burning need.

"Alec," I whimpered—and then I moaned as his fingers captured my nipples and gave a gentle tug.

"Yes?" He whispered deviously back.

"You can fuck me without a condom now," I said.

He went still all over. His cock throbbed where it rested between my ass cheeks.

"What did you just say?"

I pulled his hands off of me and turned to face him. "You can fuck me without a condom. I've been on the pill for a week. It works now. 99% you know, even better than condoms."

When he stared at me and didn't respond I shrugged. "Unless you prefer the rubbers. I brought those in case."

"99% huh?"

"That's what I said."

Within a second, Alec picked me up and tossed me onto the bed. I landed with a surprised "oof" and stared up at him. He grasped my yoga pants and pulled them off quickly, and gave another groan at the sight of my panties. I had meant to display them and the bra at the same time, but it still worked out fine. They were made of black lace, too. I wiggled out of them for him, and then grasped his black basketball shorts.

He closed his hazel eyes that I loved so much as I brought down his boxers next and found his cock ready for me. It stood proudly, circumcised with pre-cum oozing slowly out of the hole. I leaned curiously forward and slid my tongue slowly up his length. He gasped and twitched, but otherwise remained still.

"If you're not comfortable doing that–." He started.

"Shh," I said. I kissed the tip gently, opening my mouth slowly and pulling it in, careful to keep my teeth out of the way. He twitched again, and I pressed my tongue against the bottom of his cock.

"Oh Jesus," he gasped. "That's why girls get their tongues pierced."

I would have laughed any other time, but I was too focused. Instead, I started to pull more of him into my mouth. He moaned again and thrust forward. It was gentle, but I was not prepared for it as it went into my throat. I gagged around him and pulled off, laughing at myself.

"Sorry," he said. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I reassured him. "I just need more practice."

"You're okay with that? I know... with your past..."

I looked up at him past his cock. He had nothing but gentleness and caring in his eyes—well, no, I saw some lust there, too. I smiled at him. "I'm okay with you. I trust you."

He bent down and gently pushed me back until I was laying down, and then he kicked his boxers and shorts off of his feet, crawling up until he was above me. He kissed me gently.

"How do you want to do this?" He asked. "I mean... what position?"

"Shouldn't you have asked before you got on me?" I replied. "How do you want to do this? It's your surprise."

He grinned. "What about... doggy?"

I paused to assess myself. About a month into the relationship we had tried to have sex in the pitch black of his room at night. We'd realized that if I couldn't see Alec, I'd freak out. Since nothing in my head was telling me not to try doggy, I nodded.

"Start off slow," I warned. Alec lifted up off of me so I could get on my hands and knees. I lowered my head down and wiggled my ass at him.

"I prefer it without the pants," he joked. His hand ran down my backside, making my skin break out in goose bumps. He rested that hand on my ass and squeezed while I felt his other hand probe my pussy. "You're already really wet, wow."

"You did grope the shit out of my tits," I reminded him.

"Or maybe you like sucking dick after all." He removed the hand from my pussy and I felt something much thicker probe at my entrance. A small whimper escaped me as he pushed the tip of his cock into me. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I whispered. "Slow."

He slowly pushed another inch into me, and then back out. He put both of his hands on my hips and then pushed himself inch by inch into me until he was buried balls deep. I felt them press up against my clit and moaned involuntarily.

"Good?" He checked.

"Good," I panted. "You?"

"It feels better," Alec admitted gruffly. "Fuck Alex."

He pulled back out and then slid into me again all the way. I gasped at the intense pleasure that shot through me. He repeated, still going slow. When no bad emotions rose up, I shut my eyes.

"You can go faster now," I said.

"Are you asking me to?"

"Don't be a tease."

"I'm just saying..." I didn't think it was possible, but he pulled out of me at the pace a snail fucking crawls.

"Fuck me!" I said impatiently.

The only warning I got was the feeling of his fingers tightening on my hips. And then he plunged into me deliciously, making me mewl with pleasure as he fucked me in earnest.

"Alec," I moaned. "God I think you're hitting my G spot—yes! Right there! Oh!"

He grunted and groaned from behind me, occasionally growling a quick "fuck". The sound of his balls clapping against my clit was just as hot as his moans, and the feelings coursing through me from the repeated stimulation was going to push me over the edge faster than I ever had before. I grasped the sheets beneath me tightly and started to push back into him, using my body to tell him to fuck me harder.

He slammed into me with everything he had.

"You're going to come inside of me this time," I moaned. "Aren't you?"

"Yes," he hissed. "So fucking deep inside of you."

"Yes Alec," I gasped, feeling my climax rushing at me. "I'm getting so fucking close!"

"I can't hold back," he warned in a gruff tone, slowing slightly.

It was too late for him to stop my orgasm. It swept through me furiously, making my pussy clamp down on him as I arched my back and cried out as wave after wave of pleasure wracked through my body. My muscles twitched and shuddered. Distantly I was aware of his cry echoing mine, and then I felt his warm load spilling deep inside my pussy.

We collapsed onto the bed. He pulled me to lay on my side and he spooned up against me, his cock softening and slipping out of me while he did. I felt his fluid leaking out of me at once. I blushed and looked over my shoulder at him.

"I think we should have put a towel down," I said.

"What?"

"Or you could get my underwear for me."

"Again, what?"

I cleared my throat, a tad embarrassed. "Your ah... semen doesn't seem to like the new home."

His hand went to between my legs. "Whoops!"

He hopped up and gallantly found my underwear, sliding them up for me to my thighs. I carefully pulled them up the rest of the way and then rolled over to face him as he lay back down. Alec's face was slightly red from the exertion, and a fine sheen of sweat covered both of us.

God help me, I knew in that moment that I was falling in love with him.

"So, is it better without condoms?" I asked lightly.

"Fucking amazing," he replied, leaning forward to kiss my forehead. "You're amazing."

"You did all of the work," I laughed.

"Mmm... so about blow jobs," he began.

I covered his mouth with my hand and grinned. "That's a surprise for another day."

Later that day I departed, kissing Alec one more time before heading to my little black car. The sun was starting to set, and I knew Danny would be mad if I didn't meet her for dinner like I promised. As I was approaching the entrance to the freeway, I changed my mind at the last second and turned on to go back home. I wanted a change of clothes, and I realized I hadn't grabbed my wallet.

I dialed Danny's number quickly on my phone and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" Her voice chirped.

"Danny, it's Alex. I'm just letting you know that I'll be like, ten minutes late." I said.

"Sounds good, I'm running a little late from work anyways."

"See you in ten."

"Yep! I can't wait to hear how the bareback sex went!"

I shook my head as I tossed the phone on the passenger seat. Always sex on that girl's mind. When I pulled into the complex parking lot, a sudden feeling of dread hit my stomach. I let my car idle in my spot for a moment as the coldness claimed my limbs.

Being a victim of assault, random panic attacks weren't a stranger to me. I breathed deeply and counted down from ten, but still the coldness persisted. My stomach was like a rock had settled in it. I shook myself off and climbed out of my car. I stared at the ground as I walked, feeling as though I was going to faint. The sun had already set, and the lights in the complex were pretty dim, since it was one of the worst neighborhoods. I made the climb up the stairs okay, since I was watching them and not where I was going.

"You're home late," a warm voice said as I neared my door.

My head shot up. My eyes locked with his. Ice blue eyes that would have chilled me to the bone if I wasn't already. My hand went to my pocket for my phone. The one that I had left on the passenger seat.

My breath rushed out of my lungs. I tried to backpedal, but it was like I wasn't in control of my legs anymore. The man came closer until he was only a couple feet away. He was as tall as Alec. His shoulders were broader, and his muscles more prominent. The same muscles he had used to pin me down.

I was shaking all over. I tried to be brave and demand what he was doing here. Instead I breathed, "Lucas."

"Miss me, Alexandra?" He asked.

He didn't look like a monster. He looked like a regular man you'd walk past on the street. A band T-shirt, cargo shorts, nicely trimmed blond hair. His face was like it had been chiseled from fine stone, perfectly and without flaw.

The flaws were inside of him.

"No," I said.

"You know what happens if you scream, don't you?"

I wasn't even sure if he asked that in front of me, or in my memories. My knees buckled out from under me, and I hit the pavement hard. I stayed on my hands and knees, watching my arms shake as they tried to hold me up.

"Get away," I snapped when I heard him scurry closer. "You got what you wanted from me. I haven't told on you. I will if you don't get the fuck away from me."

"Who's been teaching you such language?" Lucas asked as he grabbed my shirt and yanked me up. "Nobody talks to me like that."

"Fuck you," I spat in his face, feeling surprised that my body was unlocked and the fear was ebbing out of me.

He wrinkled his nose and used his free hand to wipe the saliva off. His expression remained cold and distant, the fucking psychopath. Fear was leaving me, and anger was replacing it. He raised his free hand to slap me with it.

But not before my foot found his balls. Surprise got to his face before the pain. He wheezed and dropped me. I hit the ground running, darting past him before he could recover and heading for the other set of stairs.

Not again, I told myself. Never again.

With the breath in my lungs, I let out a shriek that should have woken up the entire neighborhood. When I reached the stairs, I looked back. Lights from nearby apartments were coming on, and Lucas was gone.

But he'd be back.

And I would be ready.

Rede772
Rede772
15 Followers