Taking Him Under Her Wing

Story Info
An older woman initiates a young intern into sexual pleasure.
4.8k words
4.5
190.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers

Amanda Blake sat back in the chair behind her desk and read through the report once again. She sighed and placed the report on her desk and glanced out the window. Another intern problem. It happened every semester, it seemed. Each term Jefferson High School accepted three students to complete their internship on the road to becoming educators. And whenever a new intern was male and good looking, there were always reports filed by female students claiming inappropriate behavior. Usually the girls had been thwarted of their romantic intentions and sought some sort of twisted revenge by filing a report against the intern. Amanda glanced back at the report on her desk. This was one such report. Filed by four girls who Amanda knew well, and all of them were trouble. Still, each report had to be investigated and turned into the principal with her final determination.

The girls had been quite eloquent in their description of what they believed happened. Too bad they couldn’t practice that same talent for writing in their English classes. But, then they had been doing these reports almost since they arrived at Jefferson four years ago. Amanda wondered how they would handle being rebuffed by college professors next year. Well, that was if they got that far.

Now, the intern was different. Corey Edwards. Being in charge of the intern program, Amanda knew all the interns, yet she could barely remember Corey. He was a good looking kid, tall, dark hair, and quiet. She had wondered if he would be able to engage his students, but the teacher he was assigned to told Amanda that Corey took to the classroom like a duck to water. Still, she would have to speak to Corey and find out his version of the story. She picked up the phone and dialed her secretary’s extension.

“Tracy, have Corey Edwards come see me during next period, please. He’s one of the interns in the English department. Thanks.”

Amanda got up and took off her jacket. She walked over to the open window where an ancient fan was running on low to stir the thick air. She turned it up a notch and stood in front of it. It seemed summer was coming early and already the air was hot and heavy. She felt the fan blow warm air through the silk blouse she wore and the chemise she wore underneath felt slightly cool against her body. She had decided against bra, panties, and pantyhose today. Too warm for that and she hoped she would be able to break the rules of proper dress without being detected.

Suddenly her line buzzed, and she quickly stepped over to her desk to pick up the receiver. “Vice Principal Blake, how can I help you? Oh, it’s you, Nick. What do you want?” Amanda had just finalized her divorce from Nick, the man she had been married to for 22 years. Both of their children were now in college and neither she nor Nick had felt the need to continue the façade of a marriage any longer. As she talked to her ex-husband about the proceeds of the sale of their house, she heard a knock on the door and then watched as it opened. Corey Edwards stood in the doorway, looking much like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. She motioned him to come in and have seat. He did so, nervously looking at anything other than her, and she knew he was trying to avoid listening to the call.

“Nick, look, I’ll meet with you and realtor at 6 tonight, okay? I have an important meeting right now. Yes, Nick, I know where it is. I’ll see you later. Bye.” She hung up the receiver with a sigh and picked up the report. She gave Corey a quick smile, and noticed his return smile was nervous.

“Hello Corey, how are things going for you here at Jefferson?”

“Things are going okay, Ms. Blake. The school’s great, but it could use an air conditioning system, you know? Other than that, I really enjoy what I’m doing.”

Amanda laughed. “Yes, we’ve wanted air conditioning installed for years, but the budget is just never there. As you can see, even we up here in administration don’t have the benefit of air conditioning.” She nodded towards the fan in the window.

She looked over the report once again, then placed it on the desk and looked at Corey and smiled.

“Corey, I haven’t gotten to know you as well as the other interns, but I’ve heard some wonderful things about you from the teachers you are working for. It seems you have a knack for teaching, a gift as it were, that is hard to come by.”

“Thank you, Ms. Blake.”

“But, as I’m sure you’ve guessed by now, that is not why I called you in here. Unfortunately, I received a 325c report this morning. Do you know what that is, Corey?”

“No, ma’am, I don’t. I don’t think I’ve heard of that one.”

“Well, it’s a report by students or parents of sexual misconduct by a teacher or administrator.”

She watched as Corey’s face took on a stunned quality.

“Now, in most cases, these are filed by students as a way to get back at a teacher or administrator they feel has wronged them. But I am responsible to investigate each one, and that was why I needed to speak to you.”

”Ms. Blake, I haven’t done anything wrong, I swear to you. I’m always careful about that kind of stuff!”

“Yes, Corey, I understand that, but I need to address each concern listed here. The girls made it easy this time. They all accused you of the same thing. Let’s see. Each of the girls states you made lewd comments to them regarding the way they were dressed. Do you know these girls?” Amanda pushed a list of their names in Corey’s direction, and he looked over the list.

“Why yes, they are all in my third period class. I have complimented them on something they were wearing, but it wasn’t anything lewd! Just stuff like they were looking nice or something. Stuff that I would say to my mother or a sister.”

“You never made any comment that might be considered sexual or inappropriate? You never commented on the size of Lacey’s breasts? That she might be too big to be wearing certain tops?”

She was almost startled when she saw him blush slightly in front of her. Was he that shy?

“No, Ms. Blake, I would never say anything like that. Ever!”

“Okay, the next complaint is that you were in the habit of touching and fondling the girls. That you touched their backs as though looking for bra straps and caressed their arms. One states that you purposely brushed your hand against her breast. What do you have to say?”

She looked up at him and noticed his cheeks were flaming. She sat back in her chair and stared at him.

“Corey? Is this uncomfortable for you?”

“Um, well, yeah it is. A little, anyway, Ms. Blake. Look, I would never do any of those things. I may touch the students on their backs as they are leaving class, but it’s both the guys and girls to get them out of the classroom, you know? I would never do anything like this.”

Amanda watched his cheeks blaze bright pink and she smiled inwardly at his flustered demeanor. He was obviously uncomfortable with the conversation, and Amanda had to wonder if it was because it centered on his career or if it had to do with sex.

“Corey, is there anything you need to tell me about? Is there anything you should share with me?”

“Well, as a matter of fact, I did receive a note from one of these girls. Here, I still have it.” He bent over and rummaged through his briefcase. He produced a folded piece of notebook paper and placed it on the desk. “I was going to turn this into Mr. Roberts, but it slipped my mind. I received it last week.”

Amanda unfolded the paper and read the simple ramblings of a love stricken 18 year old senior. Just as she had thought. One or more of these girls imagined themselves in love with this handsome intern, and when their affections were not returned, they filed the report. Amanda folded the note and placed it with the report.

“I’ll file this with the report. Possible evidence that the girls may have been after revenge after all. And Corey, if you receive these types of notes in the future, you need to report them immediately.”

“Yes, I understand. Ms. Blake? Will this report affect my internship here at Jefferson?”

His face looked so worried, that Amanda’s heart went out to him. Getting up out of her chair, she walked around the desk towards him. Standing next to him, she gently squeezed his shoulder and was surprised to find out how well-defined he felt.

“I doubt it, Corey. It looks like a pretty simple case to close. Teen aged girls can be a bit ruthless when their attentions are not returned. A simple fact you must keep in mind when you truly begin your career.”

“Thank you, Ms. Blake. Am I free to go now?”

”No, not yet. You know, I don’t know you very well, Corey. I should like to remedy that.” She ran her hand down his arm, feeling the heat of his skin under the sleeve of his shirt. She felt him begin to tremble, and she began to understand.

“Uh, okay, Ms. Blake.”

“You seem rather nervous, Corey. But it’s okay, believe me.” She sat down on the arm of the chair, her body slightly pressed against him. One hand was brushing his hair, the other was moving along his arm.

“Ms. Blake, I don’t think that, uh, we are supposed to be doing this.”

“Corey, this is my office, and what I say is supposed to be is supposed to be.” She leaned down and placed her hand under his chin. Pressing her lips to his, she began to move against him, and she felt his lips move under her. Her hand on the back of his neck felt his stiffness and she lightly rubbed the flesh. Pulling away, she looked at him. Damn but it had been so long since she had been with a man. She and Nick had long stopped having what passed for sex between them, and she had not yet found a man to satisfy her deepest desires. As she looked into the face of this handsome 22 year old, she knew she wanted to feel his body against hers. But he was not responding. As a matter of fact, he simply sat there and stared at her. She brushed his hair with her fingertips, and gently stroked his face, smiling at him.

“Corey, you’ve kissed women before haven’t you?”

”Uh, yeah, sure.” His cheeks colored deeply.

“Don’t you find me attractive?” Amanda knew it was more of a rhetorical question. Her body was trim and fit from long workouts, her face still free of wrinkles, even at her age of 43. She still attracted attention on campus wherever she went. She ran her fingers through her dark blonde hair and felt its softness caress her skin.

“Yes, you are a very attractive woman, Ms. Blake! I mean, uh, well, you know.”

She ran her fingers over the collar of his shirt and down to his chest. She could feel his heart beating rapidly and her own pulse quickened. Pressing against him, she felt her full breast melt into his arm. He jumped and stood standing in front of her.

“Uh, Ms. Blake, I, um, that is, uh, I mean no disrespect, but I don’t think we, that is, you – um, maybe I should be leaving?” His eyes flitted to the door and then back to her. She smiled at his nervousness and rose slowly.

“No, Corey, I don’t think you need to be leaving. And there is no disrespect. Are you concerned we might be interrupted?” She walked to her office door and opened it. Leaning out slightly, she addressed her secretary. “Tracy, this is going to take longer than expected. Hold all my calls, will you? Thanks.” She closed the door and locked it as she smiled at Corey.

“Ms. Blake, you, that is I, um, well – “

“Corey, you need to calm down,” she walked towards him and placed her hands on his shoulders. “You know, you are a very good looking man. Do you have a girlfriend?”

”Uh, no, Ms. Blake. Not, um, right now. Ms. Blake – “

“A shame you don’t, Corey. Such a good looking man as you.”

She pressed against him and felt the bulge growing in his trousers. Bringing her hands to his face, she brought her lips to his, kissing him gently at first until she felt him respond to her. Kissing him with more fervency, she felt his arms wrap around her waist and sensed the hesitancy. She ground her body against him, encouraging the erection she knew was growing steadily. She heard him moan under her lips as she pushed her tongue between his lips. She groaned when she felt the warmth of his mouth, and her hands moved to unbutton his shirt. She felt his body tremble under her hands and she slowly withdrew from the kiss. She continued to unbutton his shirt, slowly revealing the smooth chest beneath the material. So beautiful, so smooth, so touchable. She ran her fingers over the flesh, feeling its warmth and the beating heart beneath it. She looked up into his eyes for a long moment.

“You’re still a virgin, aren’t you, Corey?” Her fingers began to trace a pattern down to the waist band of his trousers. Finding his belt, she began toying with the buckle. “Well?”

His flaming cheeks, darting eyes, and beating heart told her she was right, but she wanted to hear it from him. “Well, you see, Ms. Blake, it’s well, I, ah – “He lowered his eyes before he directly answered her. “Yes, Ms. Blake, I’ve never had sex before.”

She placed a finger under his chin and brought his eyes to hers. She kissed him gently tenderly. “It’s okay, Corey. Really.”

“But I don’t think –“ His sentence was cut off as she found his cock, stiff and hard in his trousers, and began massaging the bulk.

“You don’t think what, Corey?”

He could not answer. His eyes had closed slightly, his lips parting. Amanda unbuckled his belt, and then frantically undid his trousers, letting them fall to the floor. His erection could plainly be seen in his shorts and she rubbed the hardness as she felt a wet spot already appearing on the material. With her other hand, she began to slide his shirt off, but Corey took the cue and quickly flung it from his body. She looked at the man in front of her. His body was beautiful. Firm, young flesh, so smooth. She ran her hands along his body, delighting in the feel of him. She gently pushed him back into the chair in front of her desk, and he looked up at her with a question in his eyes.

Amanda stepped back from him and slowly undid the buttons on her blouse. The silk chemise she wore underneath clung to her breasts and her nipples were already poking through the flimsy material. She watched him, watched as his eyes stared openly at her nipples, and suddenly wanted his lips and tongue on them. She slid her blouse over her shoulders and let it fall to the desk.

Bringing her hands around to the side of her skirt, she quickly unbuttoned the waistband and then slowly unzipped the material. Wiggling slightly, she let it fall to the floor. She stood before him in her white silk chemise. It clung to her body, outlining every curve of her body, the hem falling to just above her thighs. Her legs were bare and smooth, and she decided to leave her pumps on.

Walking towards him, she parted his thighs and stood between them. She ran her fingers over his face and through his hair before running her fingers down his neck and across his shoulders. A bit hesitant, he raised his hands and began to run them along her body. She felt a shiver run through her and pressed against him. She pushed his head towards her and sighed when she felt his face between her breasts. He raised his hands to her back, pressing her against him as he rubbed his face against the mounds on either side of his face. Grabbing his arms, she pulled his hands towards the front of her, and he cupped her breasts, squeezing them, kneading them. She guided his thumbs to her nipples, and he began to flick the tight, hard buds until she was rubbing herself against his face.

She took a step back and, looking into his eyes, dropped gracefully to her knees in front of him. She grabbed the waistband of his shorts and tugged at them, as he lifted his hips. She peeled them off of him, down his legs, and then slid both his shorts and trousers from his body. His cock was already at attention, pointing to the ceiling. A drop of pre-cum glistened from the head, and she ran her fingers lightly over him, simply admiring him for just a few moments.

“Nice. Oh so very nice, Corey,” she said as she smiled up at him.

His eyes were half closed, and he was past the point of being able to respond verbally. She closed her fingers around his turgid cock and began to stroke him, while her free hand tickled at his balls. As she ran her fingers over the head, she felt the wetness from the pre-cum, sticky and sweet, coating him. She lowered her head and took long, slow licks along the shaft of his cock. She heard him moan and began to lick faster. She enjoyed the taste and feel of him. Damn, but his cock was beautiful! She licked and nibbled along the entire shaft of his cock before she felt one of his hands on her breast, squeezing and finding the nipple to toy with. His other hand was entwined in her hair, and she knew he wanted more but was unsure of how to get it.

Parting her lips, she slid the head of his cock between them and ran her tongue around the head. She tasted the pre-cum and sucked at the hole, wanting more. Her hands held the base of his cock, stroking it, while her other hand began to squeeze and pull his balls. She sank lower onto his cock, feeling him slide along her tongue, trying to take all of it. His cock hit the back of her throat and she suddenly felt a sharp pinch on her nipple. A ripple of pleasurable pain shot through her body and she moaned loudly, letting him know to continue. He did. Pinching and pulling at the nipple, she felt her breast moving with his hand. She began to suck his cock now as she moved up and down. She looked up at him, wanting to see his face. He was watching her, his expression almost one of disbelief.

She felt his hips begin to move against her and she felt him tighten his thighs. She quickly pulled off of him, leaving his cock standing tall. She reached up and stroked his face.

“Oh no, my sweet. We can’t have you cumming so quickly! There are many other things to learn today!” She rose quickly and grabbed his hand. Pulling him to the other side of the desk, she pushed him into her desk chair and then sat on the edge of her desk.


“Come closer, hon. Just a bit.”

He rolled the chair towards her, and she placed her feet on the arms. She raised the hem of her chemise to reveal her pink, glistening lips to him. As he stared, she ran her finger over her wetness as one hand spread her lips for his inspection. She inserted a finger into her pussy, then spread the wetness on the smooth skin. She pulled the hood back on her clit and began to slowly rub it between her fingers.

“Here, this is what feels good to a woman, Corey. Never forget that. Concentrate right here, on this little pleasure hub, and you will never go wrong. Give me your hand, hon.”

“Uh, yes, ma’am – “ His words came out cracked as though his throat were suddenly dry. Yet, he extended his hand to her. She placed his fingers against her pussy, and he began to explore the folds of her sex. She leaned back on her desk and opened herself to him. His fingers prodded and probed, going deep inside her, spreading her wide, running the length of her.

He looked up at her briefly, and she watched as he lowered his head. She gasped in pleasure as he ran his tongue along the lips of her pussy. She moved her hips towards him. She began to moan, and then remembered the open window. She tried to hush herself, but it had been far too long since a man had eaten her pussy and she really couldn’t help herself. He inserted a finger deep inside her and began to fuck her while his tongue sought out her clit. The combination sent sparks of pleasure to her brain, and she grabbed at the back of his head with one hand, pulling him closer.

“Oh, suck on it, Corey! Suck my clit, baby! I want to cum on your fingers and tongue!”

His muffled moans told her he had heard her. She felt him wrap his lips around her clit, felt him sucking hard at the flesh as his tongue toyed with her.

SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers
12