Taking Hot and Wet To an All New Level

Story Info
Two friends masturbate each other in a hot tub.
1.1k words
4.04
75.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and I have always had this sexual tension that is pretty hard to describe. We both knew we wanted to rip each other's clothes off and touch each other everywhere, and kiss and moan and fuck. But we never have been able to, until today.

Now that we were both single, and alone, I thought we would just be all over each other. But it wasn't like that. We were both gazing at each other, not knowing how to break this distance that we were so used to having between us.

"I have an idea. Want to have a 'first'?" Alex asked me, a twinkle in his eye.

A first? I didn't know what he meant. He certainly is not a virgin, he has drank and smoked and even done anal. I racked my mind, trying to think of what he meant.

"Want to go skinny dipping?"

I laughed. "You have never been skinny dipping!?!"

"Never! But I have always wanted to, especially with you," he said, his eyes twinkling.

We run upstairs, and slowly take each other's clothes off. We aren't even kissing yet, I am too distracted by the fact I'm touching Alex, finally. And his bare chest, and the feeling of my nipples hardening in the cool air. Soon we are standing there, drinking each other in. I could see his cock hardening through his boxers. I gulped. It looked pretty impressive. Suddenly I was worried that my body wouldn't meet his high expectations.

As if to answer my thoughts, Alex whispered, "Wow, you are stunning." He opens the door to his backyard, I feel the autumn air rush in.

"Ahhh! Quickly!" Grinning, we strip free of our underwear and rush out and into the hot tub.

The burning hot water made my skin tingle. Alex turns the jets on full blast and turns the red light on for ambiance. Our eyes are locked, I feel his hand run up my leg. His other hand wraps around my waist and pulls me into him. Our bodies close, his hands run up my back and to my neck.

He pulls me into the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. Years of desire and admiration and lust all combined into that one moment. Our tongues were entwined and my hands explored his bare torso but I wanted more. I could feel the desire welling deep within me. I climbed on top of him, our breathing picking up. His lips were on my neck, biting. Then my breast, then the other. My whole body was on fire. I was very aware of his hard cock that was resting right on my inner thigh.

"I want you so fucking badly," he said, his voice low and husky. Suddenly, he lifts me up and lays me back against the deck. Sometime during our making out session, it had begun to rain.

He lifted one of my legs up out of the water and kissed it, slowly, kiss by kiss getting closer to where I wanted him to be. Needed him to be.

Holy hell, this is like a movie, I thought.

"Pleease, Alex. Pleease -- I can't wait any longer."

"I wish I could tease you longer but I can't wait to taste you," he replies. Next thing I know, his tongue is at my lips, my pussy juices mixed with the hot water from the tub. God, this is taking hot and wet to an all new level. As amazing as his tongue felt against my pussy, my clit needed some attention. I grabbed his head and directed it upwards to where I wanted it, moaning in pleasure as I felt the first lick.

With the cold rain hitting my hard nipples, my legs submerged in the hot water, and his tongue hungrily licking my clit, I could feel my pussy begging to be penetrated. I use my arms to prop myself up to watch him lick my clit, and grab his hand and guide it to my cunt. He inserts a finger, then another, inside me. They slid in so easily that I saw a hint of a smile appear on his face.

I rocked my hips so that I was riding his fingers and I could see his eyes darken as he imagined that his fingers were his cock. I could see his member pulsing just beneath the water, it must be enjoying the hot wetness. But I knew it was craving more.

The combination of his tongue and his fingers made me want to cum and I let him know it. My nails dug into his neck and I begged for him to finish me. I opened my eyes to see his sexy face between my legs, and noticed his hand was now working up and down his shaft. Seeing him stroke himself was literally the most intimate, hottest thing I had ever witnessed. I was so close to cumming and this gave me an idea.

"Alex, you wanna see how I cum?"

"You know I do baby, you look so Goddamn hot right now," he said as his penis grew even larger, his hand quickening the pace, his breath getting more ragged. "I want to see your face when you cum, I've always imagined what you would look like."

"I love seeing you jack off. You wanna cum together?" I say, my voice hardly audible.

"Yesssss," he begs.

"Then stop," I say, half regretting telling him to remove his fingers. "Watch how I make myself cum, how I have done it every night, thinking of you." With one hand, I suck my fingers and then play with my nipples that were so hard from the cool rain and my insane horniness. With my other

I begin to work my clit, I wanted to go slower to give him more of a show, but I needed release fast. I was rubbing myself in time with Alex's strokes, our eyes dark with lust. We were both in awe of each other's pleasure and so utterly turned on. We were moving faster and faster, getting louder and louder.

"Cum for me, I want to see you cum."

"Babe, how close are you, I can feel --"

The look in his eyes made me let go. Forcing myself to keep my eyes open, I felt that point of no return come. My body writhes and I wail in ecstasy, my whole body is taken over by a rush of pleasure. Amidst my moans, I can hear Alex swearing as his cum shoots onto my breasts. His hot cum just kept spurting and my body was seriously in sensation overload. I instinctively rubbed his cum into my skin, loving the feeling, just as my orgasm was coming to an end, my vision returns. The hot tub, rain, and our cum made for the hottest, wettest experience I had ever had.

If this was just us masturbating to each other, what was sex going to be like? I ask myself, as my body slips back into the hot water. I'm not sure my body can handle that orgasm. That being said, I can't wait to find out.