Taking In Takeout

Story Info
An incorrect takeout order ends with her face full of cum.
5.3k words
4.36
91.7k
91
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

Paige Winifred's back and soles throbbed from heaving around her humongous knockers all day long... The 22 year old was completely exhausted from being a full-time computer tech student at a community college and working a minimum wage job bagging groceries from 5pm to 11pm. She was an ordinary girl, living an average student life, in a pretty small plain town.

She was a pretty girl with a bit of a nerdy look; pale skin, 5'5 feet tall with long flowing auburn hair, a turned-up shaped petite nose, emerald green eyes that were enlarged by a pair of big circular-framed glasses, and was sinfully blessed an hourglass figure; wide hips, large supple ass, and abnormally colossal size 38I breasts.

She was a late bloomer gaining weight in her chest at age 15 and from then on, her breasts rapidly grew larger and heavier. Her hips and ass also began taking shape. She was never the center of attention before her heavy chest and large ass developed and once they did, guys of all ages flocked to her or more specifically, her giant protruding jugs. Just walking with boobs her size was a constant challenge to control their lewd heavy shifting... Despite having backbreaking milk bags pouring out of her slender chest and the costly amount spend on bras seemingly every other week or so, Paige loved her breasts. Her parents, however, especially her father, pleaded for her to get a breast reduction for health reasons and she refused to go under the knife to scar her body.

It was quarter after ten on Friday when Paige finally arrived to her apartment complex on campus after a long day. Her two roommates were gone for the weekend and Paige was going to spend her nights like most nights; face planted in her textbooks and watching late-night reruns of 1980 television shows. She wasn't too big on dating as she tried and turned many men down. She could only take so much rude gestures, stares and comments on her tits for so long. Her roommates often teased her about being a virgin, a bookworm and waiting for Mr. Right to magically appear.

With her hectic schedule, Paige had forgotten eaten dinner. She was starving, so she decided to chow on some food before hitting the books. She wasn't much for cooking as there wasn't much in the refrigerator in her apartment. She had been dying to try out this new Mexican restaurant; El Locos Grill, that opened up 2 months ago just a couple of blocks away from campus. She found one of their takeout menus on the kitchen table and dialed up the number on her cell phone.

"Thanks for calling El Locos Grill, this is Manny, what can we get for you?"

"Hi, yes, can I please place an order for delivery?" Paige responded.

"Si. What's your order?"

"Well, your taco bowl salad looks delicious. I think I'll try one of those."

" With grilled chicken or steak?"

"I'll have grilled chicken and honey mustard dressing."

"Will that be all?"

"Could I also get a raspberry ice tea please?"

"Si. Your total comes to $4.18 and delivery time between 10-15 minutes."

Paige gave the man over the phone her address and hung up with anticipation of her Mexican meal on her mind.

"Think I'll take a quick shower before my dinner arrive," she said.

She walked into her bedroom and started undressing. First off were her tennis shoes. Next was her blue work vest given to her by the grocery store where she worked at. She unbuckled her belt and unfastened her denim jeans and proceeded to push them to her feet and stepped out of them. The jeans were kind of tight-fitting, so she was relieved to give her huge ass some air. Next was the tall order of lifting up her tightly-fitting tee shirt over her over-sized obtruding melons. A struggle she had been used to since she was 15.

Paige reached behind her back and unhooked a series of hooks on her industrial-strength sturdy bra with cups large enough to house bowling balls. A sigh of relief escaped from her lips once the enormous and unflattering contraption fell off her chest to her feet. Her monstrous pale boobs were now freed; bulky heavy mass of spongy fat that suspended pendulously down her chest to her naval, completely dominating her upper torso. They sloped out from her middle chest like gelatin-filled torpedoes with tiny shy pink nipples surrounded by drink coaster-sized bumpy areolas of the same color. She was the titanic tit queen of many boob lovers fantasies and only two lucky cocks of previous long ago dates had the profound pleasure of being buried beneath the mountainous flesh pillows before blasting a wad of cum within mere seconds. Something Paige felt ashamed about and decided not to tell her roommates.

Paige removed her hipster cotton panties and socks before jumping into a quick shower. Once she was finished and all dried off, she got comfortable in a pair of boy shorts, a pair of funky pink zebra-print crew socks and a large lime green tee shirt minus one of her enormous bras. As she was straightening out her soggy hair in the mirror, the doorbell rung. Paige put on her glasses and proceeded to the door.

"Good! Time to chow down," Paige said eagerly.

She opened the door with a shy but friendly smile to a tall and handsome Mexican delivery man holding a bag of food and an ice tea drink. His dark-brown eyes were immediately propelled to ogle Paige's massively fat torpedoes as they heaved against the fabric of her flimsy large tee shirt with no restriction. The jutting shape and sheer ridiculous size of her breasts caused his cock to instantly swell harder then a rock and her nipples were quite prominent as well before his lurking eyes. After an awkward few seconds of silence, Paige was the first to speak.

"Well?"

"Oh, si," the Mexican delivery man said, as his obvious gawking was finally broken.

He handed Paige her grilled chicken taco salad in the bag and ice tea.

"Hold on while I go grab my wallet," she said.

She turned her back to him and made her way to the kitchen table which was a straight shot from the front door. The Mexican delivery man continued his gawking and marveled at how even from behind, he could see Paige's colossal jugs swaying. Moving down further below her wide hips to that incredibly thick and juicy bubble butt of hers concealed in her boy shorts. It was definitely bigger then most white girl's asses without being overweight.

As Paige grabbed her wallet, she noticed that the raspberry ice tea she had order was lemon and she smelt something that wasn't a grill chicken taco salad. She opened the bag and saw some kind of Mexican soup bowl.

"What the hell?!" she said angrily out loud.

Paige rarely often got upset or angry about anything but her order was completely wrong. She marched sternly over to the Mexican delivery man who in turn watch the unbelievable walloping on display her gigantic 38I tits performed under her cumbersome lime green shirt.

"Excuse me sir, but I did not order this," Paige said politely as possible with a hint of anger in her tone.

"Si," was what he said followed by speaking in his native language.

"Oh crap. I don't speak Spanish, so I can't understand him," she said to herself. "Wish I would had taken those Spanish classes in high school."

"Do you not speak English? Do you understand English? No, no, sir. I did not order soup and a lemon ice tea. I asked for a grilled chicken taco salad and a raspberry ice tea," Paige yelled and explained with hand gestures.

The Mexican delivery man kept rambling on in Spanish which confused Paige. Paige walked over and picked up the El Locos takeout menu and returned to the front door where the Mexican delivery man finally stopped his rambling.

"This, right here. This is what I ordered," Paige firmly said.

"Si," he said.

"Think you can give me this?" she said.

"Si."

The Mexican delivery guy stepped into her apartment and unzipped his pants. He pulled them down along with his boxers and revealed his massively erected brown cock and big swollen balls the size of golf balls.

"OH MY GOD!" shouted Paige in disbelief.

"Si! Si" the Mexican delivery man said, as he pointed at his enormous naked dick, then to the menu.

Paige, still shocked and deeply puzzled by this delivery man's bizarre behavior, turned and looked at the menu. Her finger was pointing at the crotch of the large Mexican man printed on the menu and not what she had originally ordered. Without hesitation, she turned back to the delivery man and couldn't get over his rude actions..

But whether then angrily fuss at him to pull his pants up or threaten to call the cops, Paige was somewhat spell bounded by his huge meaty hammer; It stood out about 9 inches in front of him, shaft as thick as a coke can, pulsing and swollen from him eyeing her braless gargantuan melons he had only seen in porno flicks. The large head of his cock already pushed pass the foreskin and looked ready to burst a massive load at her feet.

Paige shook her head to return to reality and quickly closed her apartment door with an extremely attractive, tall, nicely muscular Mexican delivery man with Tom Selleck's Magnum P.I. mustache and a hard hung cock bobbing between his strong thighs in her living room. She picked up the soup and smiled shyly at the half-naked Mexican man.

"Maybe I will try some of this," Paige said to herself. "Would be a shame to let it go to waste."

The Mexican delivery man watched as Paige took a plastic spoon from the bag, opened the soup container and tried it. She nodded in approval that the spicy Mexican soup tasted great. With that, she put the soup down and lifted up her large lime green t-shirt.

Completely caught off guard, the Mexican delivery man's eyes nearly exploded from his head when he saw the tremendous size and torpedo-shaped of Paige's naked tits. Her slender chest and midsection was dwarfed by the mammoth flesh balls as they hung pendulously near her naval. Never in his wildest dreams had he seen tits so extremely large and low hung.

"I think you'll enjoy these as much as I'll enjoy this soup," Paige said, as she picked up the spicy soup and continued eating.

The Mexican man couldn't believe his luck and wasn't going to turn down this surprisingly special offer. He cupped from beneath her profoundly heavy squish bags that overflowed his large strong hands and drove his face right between them. They were definitely much larger then his head as he squeezed and suffocated himself in the delight of her giant pendulous udders. His greasy slick hair made perfect lubrication between her gigantic tits if he wanted to slide his rock-hard cock within her miles of cleavage.

He eventually pulled his head from between the massively heavy orbs and when to work licking and sucking on her shy nipples. He switch from enormous boob to enormous boob with his greedy horny lips and made her tiny nipples as hard as pebbles. His thick mustache tickled a little but the stimulation of having her tits sucked was overwhelming all other senses. Paige loved having her nipples sucked as it made her pussy instantly wet. Besides sucking on them multiple times herself, she had only let one lucky date taste her teats and it ended abruptly after a few seconds when he creamed his pants.

"Hmmmmm," Paige moaned to sipping the tasty soup and the feel of this delivery man's mouth devouring her nipples to harden peaks in the likes of which she never felt before. Her virgin pussy became tremendously wet from the onslaught her monster tits were receiving. He kept sucking and licking her nipples and bumpy areolas like a starving man. Paige noticed he let one hand drop from her breasts and was pulling at his hard cock.

"Why don't you let me take care of that for you," Paige requested.

Paige's giant loaf of breast flesh fell from the Mexican man's nourishing mouth as she crouched down between his legs and sat on the heels of her feet. She stared at the biggest and hardest cock she had ever seen in person pointing directly in her face. The head of his large cock throbbed deep red like it was angry. She had never given head but was curious to know how it felt to have a man's dick in her mouth.

She wrapped both of her soft hands around his thick shaft and proceeded to lightly kiss his cock. The delivery man had no clue Paige was a virgin and it was information he did not care about at the moment. Paige licked the head of his massive prick like a lollipop; up and down, over and on the sides. Her tongue, wide and fat, licked along the lengthy sides of his thick cock while hastening her stroking pace. The Mexican man shivered from how good his enormous cock felt at the mercy of her tongue and hands.

After getting a good taste of it with her tongue, Paige lodged the head of his cock between her lips and sucked on it. She moaned as she pushed her face further into his crotch, taking inch by inch of his steel-hard meat in her mouth and down her throat. Paige never had her mouth stretched so wide as she never had anything so big being crammed down her throat. She bobbed her head up and down his juicy fat cock while keeping a firm stroke at the base.

"Ohhhh si! Ohhhhh, si mami," The delivery man moaned and cried out, feeling his dick being devoured by the mouth of this virgin 22 year old. She released his cock from her hands and rapidly bobbed her head, gobbling more of his enormous cock down her throat. His large hanging balls jiggled and bounced off his thighs. Her humongous jugs were swinging back and forth on her torso with small dribbles of her saliva rolling down their quivering flesh.

Paige hadn't taken a breather since sucking his cock. Her gagging reflexes started kicking in, watering her emerald green eyes behind her big glasses and she immediately dislodged his huge cock with a pop and a wad of saliva.

"Need to wet my throat a bit," Paige announced, which caught the delivery man completely off guard.

Paige took a few sips of her still hot tasty soup. He stood there watching, hot, hard and horny and ready to get his dick back in her mouth. Paige sat the soup down, then took a drink of the lemon ice tea that she had gotten by mistake.

"Feed me that dick!" she told the Mexican man. He grabbed his fat cock and steered it into her wet mouth. Paige took over and resumed sobbing him down and taking as much of his dick between her lips as possible. He placed his strong hands behind her head and pulled her adorable round face closer into his crotch which in turn allowed his swinging balls to slap against her narrow chin. He ran his fingers through the strands of her soggy auburn hair while feeding her is thick manmeat.

For her first time giving head, Paige was loving it. She kept sucking and licking his meaty shaft and slobbering wetly all over the head of his cock and dangling balls. In response, the Mexican man moaned and grunted incoherently. "Ohhhhhh si. Si mami.. Ohhhh mami, si. Ohhhhh," he cried.

She pulled his cock from her mouth and needed to wash the salty taste of his pre-cum down with some of her hot spicy soup and lemon ice tea. She careless allowed the lemon ice tea to slip from her lips and dribble onto her fat hanging tits. The Mexican man watched as the ice tea rolled down her big chest and onto her colossal protruding melons. His huge dick was becoming harder and bigger. Paige's pussy soaked the entire first of her panties and it was throbbing for a taste of its first real live cock.

Paige enjoyed alternating between sucking on his massive fat dick and swollen balls and savoring her delicious soup and ice tea afterwards to wash down the salty taste of the pre-cum that spewed from the head of his cock with each sucking session. The Mexican delivery man wasn't going to stop her fun as he was over the moon at his luck. Paige wasn't the hottest girl he had ever gotten head from or the best but she had the largest pair of soft tits and ass he ever came across and he was going to love every second fucking her once she got enough of his cock in her mouth.

Paige stood up, just in her sobbed panties and socks, and walked over to the long couch in the living room. She laid flat on her back, spread eagle, with one leg hanging off the back of the couch and her immense milkers laying in mass heaps off her sides.

"I think its time I got some meat in my taco..." she said. Paige knew it was a cheesy line but it fitted with the moment... The moment some complete stranger with a huge dick was preparing to take her virginity.

The Mexican delivery man was all smiles with his blistering throbbing cock pointed right at her. He started doing some hand signals indicating something.

"You want me to turn over?" Paige guessed.

"Si! Si!" he said with immense joy.

Paige didn't give his request a second thought and turned over on her hands and knees with her big round ass up in the air and monster boobs hanging heavy on the couch cushions. The Mexican man wanted to explode right on the spot just from viewing at her in the position. From her dangling heavy torpedoes, to her big soft butt, to the soles of her sock-covered feet just drove him crazy.

He quickly undressed until he was just wearing his brown work boots. He crouch down behind Paige and admired the luscious, large soft ass cheeks of her ass. He grabbed the hem of her soaked panties and pulled them down to her knees. The Mexican man could see and smell the wetness of her pussy dripping down her thighs.

Paige was a bit nervous being that this was her first time engaging in intercourse and the first cock about to probe her pussy was a really, really big one. She didn't know if she would handle a massive dick for her first time but she was extremely horny and wasn't about to turn back.

As a prelude, the Mexican delivery man started rubbing her pink wet virgin cunt. Paige gasped and moaned as she felt the first touch of a man's hand going to work at her pussy. She buried her face into the arm of the couch and moaned continuously as he finger-fucked her dripping tight cunt. The Mexican man was a bit surprised at how tight Paige's pussy was so he knew on some level she hasn't had much sex unless the guys she fucked had really small dicks but he wasn't surprised at how extremely wet her pussy had became. He moaned and groaned just like Paige as he rubbed her clitoris and felt up every inch of her gooey insides.

"Oh si!" he moaned, withdrawing his fingers and stroking of his fat cock at the entrance of her pussy. He slowly inserted the bulbous head of his dick between her slick pussy folds and pushed further inside to get his throbbing shaft in. Man oh man, was she ever tight, he thought. As wet as her pussy was from her running cunt juices, he could only get a good 5 inches of his 9 inch dick without using extreme force to cause her anymore discomfort.

"OHHH fuck!" Paige cried, face still buried in the couch arm while half a dick was buried in her cunt for the first time. Slowly, she felt the Mexican delivery man thrust half of his meaty massive sausage in and out of her pussy. It was a tight fit and she cried with each thrusting. "OHHHH GOD! OHHHH GOD! OHHHH! Too big... Very big!"

"Si! Si maaami," moaned The Mexican man, as he clutched meaty handfuls of her bubbly ass and steadily drilled as much of his huge hard dick between the wet folds of her pussy as he could. He kneaded the soft doughy like jiggling flesh of her buttocks while watching himself impale his cock into the tightest pussy he ever fucked. His large swollen balls were swinging and slapping off his muscular thighs with each steady plunge into this young girl's warm sticky hole.

Paige lifted her flushed face off the couch, glasses foggy and held onto it tightly with her nails as she embraced the impact of her Mexican lover's big throbbing dick. Her colossal milky jugs flopped and dragged along the couch cushions. Her nipples felt like blistering bullets penetrating into the seat cushions as her soppy pussy was being stretched beyond its limits. Her toes curled within her socks. Firmly, her dripping wet pussy clamped over half the Mexican delivery man's powerful thrusting dick. She started to succumb to the unbearable pain of having her cherry busted by an enormous rock-solid cock.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12