Taking In Takeout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige breathed heavy, moaned and groaned as her orgasm urged at an amazing rate through her rippling body and her pussy started spilling its sticky liquid substance all over his ramming cock, down her pudgy trembling thighs, and onto the couch cushion. She came unbelievably hard and fast and the Mexican man felt his large fat cock being battered and bathed in her hot gooey cum.

"Ohhh! Si mami, si," he moaned, as he dislodged his hot swollen cock from her hot pussy. She fell forwards into the couch, face implanted into the arm of the couch and one of her giant sweaty boobs hanging off the side of the couch. Her pussy felt like a piece of thick lumber had just probed it.

Paige progressively regained her breath and realized she had just loss her virginity and as painful as her first time experience was, she never felt such an sensation. She looked over her shoulder at the Mexican delivery man and notice his enormous cock hadn't unloaded its cum-filled balls yet. He leaped off the couch with his huge dripping-wet cock bouncing and laid flat on his back on the floor.

"Si," he said, pointing towards his overly huge cock, as it pointed towards the ceiling. Paige was barely off her last orgasm and her pussy was throbbing sore from his huge dick but she didn't want to send the Mexican delivery man away with tremendous blue balls.

Paige climbed off the couch, barely able to stand, and hovered her throbbing wet cunt over his cock. The Mexican man had an astonishing view of Paige's towering monstrosities as they massively sloped from her chest and hung heavy from his viewpoint. The sight made his steel-like cock harder and the thirst for her pussy more desirable.

"Si! Si" The Mexican man repeated, as he spun his finger around indicating for her to turn around and ride him reserve style. Paige spun around, humongous knockers swinging wildly, and slowly impaled herself onto his massive cock. Her pussy was still a bit tight even with all the cum juices leaking out. She cried out as her pussy sucked itself down to the base of his dick. Paige felt her pussy and insides being torn apart by his giant iron-hard manmeat.

Paige leaned back to her hands were on either side of his head and her feet firmly planted on the outsides of his legs. Her long auburn hair hung down upon his hairy muscular chest and her gargantuan soft jugs fell off to her sides which excited The Mexican delivery man as he slowly started thrusting in and out of her tight slick pussy. He held onto her waist and quicken the pace of his pounding.

The room was filled with the sounds of Paige's earsplitting moans and their trembling thighs slapping together. Her overly fat udders started flopping in a ballistic manner; pouncing off her sides, her trimmed stomach and slender chest. Even the back of his hands while at her waist felt the heavy onslaught of her giant flopping melons. His large balls in their own rights were bouncing ridiculously everywhere beneath them. The Mexican man was going to give Paige the fucking of her life and he wasn't going to hold back.

"Oh my GOD, ohhhhh my God, ohhhhhhhh my GOD!" Paige whimpered loudly. She was lasting a bit longer in her second go around of this intense, agonizing yet pleasurable fucking she was at the end of. She felt his large swollen tool drill and pump deeper in her soggy pussy in this angle. Despite the fact that it felt unbearable having such a massive prick plowing her insides, Paige was in utter ecstasy from the joys of finally having sex.

The Mexican delivery man couldn't pass up the opportunity to maul on her gigantic, saggy gelatin bags as they flopped absurdly all over her torso. He twisted, pulled and pinched her hard small nipples and the nipple play send Paige completely over the edge. Orgasm after orgasm rippled through her body. She let out a high pitch moan as she started cumming and cumming, squirting her pussy juices all over the Mexican man's thrusting cock and swinging balls.

"Ohhh! Si mami! Si!" The Mexican man moaned, as he fought hard not to blow his load with his big dick still submerged deep between the wet folds of her cum-runny pussy. He kept thrusting upwards and kept himself under control during her intense orgasms as he wasn't quite done having his way with Paige.

With his fat cock still extremely hard inside Paige, The Mexican man reposition her and himself into the spooning position and resumed his savage attack on her tender wet pussy. He lifted up one of her legs with his own as he hammered her with more force and speed then the first two positions he fucked her. His giant cock was drilling so far up her sore cum-drenched pussy that his large droopy balls repeatedly slapped against the outside walls.

Paige's once tight virgin pussy was swollen and arching from being stretched wide to fit the Mexican delivery man's massively huge cock that he was using all his strength to fuck her with. She felt his hot man breath on the back of her neck while he repeatedly plunged his huge dick in and out of her tender wet pussy. Her immense milk cans shook with each hard thrust while stacked on top of each other. Paige cried out an earsplitting orgasms, as she once again came. The Mexican man loved the feeling of his pounding cock being drenched in her cum and running down his throbbing shaft to give his bouncing balls a washing.

After a few more hefty thrusts while Paige endured her intense orgasms, The Mexican delivery man pulled his stiff long dick out her pussy and positioned her flat on her back. Paige, barely able to catch a breather and shimmer down from her latest orgasms, didn't know if she should be impressed by the Mexican man's stamina or afraid.

"Christ man! You've got the energizer bunny in that thing?" Paige grunted heavily, referring too his still ever so hard dick that seemed to be getting bigger and harder as the sex continued.

"Ohhh si," he replied, as he lifted Paige's legs up, spread them far apart, and drove his hard thick, swollen cock back into her aching pussy. He was determine to milk this young girl's pussy for all its worth.

The Mexican man held her legs divided out as far as they could go while he pounded her slick cunt into submission. His eyes watched her mammoth titty bags as the momentum of his pounding send her plump heavy melons juddering down as far as her waist and soaring up to smack her in the face. The Mexican delivery man was in wonderment at the remarkable sight. It was getting harder and harder for him to keep his cool and not unload the heavy cum that filled up his large ball sack that exceeded the breaking point.

He released Paige's legs and plopped his sweaty body on top of hers in which compressed her sweaty titanic twin mountains of soft flesh that wobbled on her chest between them. Her legs were bended up at his waist while the heels of her sock-covered feet bounced off his firm buttocks. He buried his head in her neck, moaning and grunting while his enormous pumping dick was buried within the depths of her hot soggy snatch. His heavy ball sack swung and slapped against her big soft creamy-white ass.

Paige got loss in ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm overwhelmed her rippling body. She wrapped her legs around The Mexican man's back and cuddled his head with her arms. She had a tight grasp on his massive body, moaning and groaning as he mercilessly pummeled her juicy snatch. The Mexican man kept pumping and pumping his huge fat cock inside her in a fierce pace while she was cumming.

"Ohhhhhhh si! Ohhhh si" cried out the Mexican delivery man, as he felt he could no longer control the incredible urge of cum ready to explode from his fat balls. He pulled his thick manmeat out of her tender wet cunt and straddled her chest. Paige was still on her orgasmic high and moaning in pleasure as The Mexican man clutched her sweaty, gigantic melons and wrapped them around his massive blistering cock. Just seeing and feeling his giant cock disappearing between the slick mountains of pendulous jugs attached to Paige's chest was all it took for him to unload the biggest cum shot he ever released in his life.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sssssssiii!" The Mexican man cried loudly.

Massive rope, after massive rope, after massive rope of his milky man goo he had built up since he first laid eyes upon Paige and her monster udders, blasted out of the swollen head of his dick and all over her round face, glasses, auburn hair, neck, chest, and between her pillowy giants. He breathed heavy as small shots ejected from his swollen dick and sprayed between the avalanche of gelatin boob flesh.

Once he finished draining the last drop of cum from his balls, he slowly started to catch his breath and admired the massive mess he made on Paige's face and chest.

"Oh shit! Gotta go! The boss is probably wondering where I am right now," The Mexican delivery man spoke.

"Hey, say what?" said a shocked and confused Paige.

The Mexican delivery man indeed spoke English and it caught Paige completely off guard.

With no time to explain, he quickly hoped off her sweaty, sticky body, gathered up his clothes, and ran out of her apartment ass naked. Paige stood up seconds later, pussy still throbbing and legs awfully weak from the pounding she endured. She slowly made her way over to the door with The Mexican delivery man's cum still plastered across her face and dripping off her epic boobs and hard nipples. She didn't seem irate that this strange Mexican man who delivered food for a living and took her virginity could speak English after all.

"Well, that was a bit of a shock but I think I'll be ordering some take out again next weekend..."

12