Taking it All Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of his arms slipped under her back and pulled her arch higher up, giving him access to her nipples and the line of her throat, their stomachs still pressed tightly together. The spasms continued to break through her body, making her continue to writhe and thrust wildly, utterly lost to the pounding of his body.

He delicately took one of her rosy nipples into his mouth and bit down, ever so slightly. She screamed, the bite just enough to send another orgasm rocketing through her body. Her mind was gone, completely, nothing else existed accept for the deep waves that continued to go through her body. His pace had not slowed down, nearly the entire top part of her breast now in his mouth. If anything, he seemed to get harder and continued to pound mercilessly. Along with the sheer glory of the pleasure was an edge of pain.

She had almost fallen still, so dazed from everything that she could barely move when he suddenly pulled out of her and roughly began to roll her over, grabbing a pillow to stuff under her hips. Her arms lay limply sprawled across the bedding, her face still halfway into the mattress as her mind tried to grapple with overcome the fog that clouded it still to wonder what he was doing. She didn't have to wait long.

She felt another finger slide deeply into her ass where she was still slightly stretched from the very first time he had touched her. She groaned and managed to push her ass higher in the air, closer toward him. A second, and then a third were quickly added, scissoring her open nearly frantically. A moment where there was nothing and then she felt him place himself where his fingers had been and then he took a deep breath, almost as if he was trying to control himself.

He rammed himself in, nearly having to stuff his girth in to force his way to the hilt. His hands held onto her waist, holding her still as he began to fuck her thoroughly into the mattress. She didn't have the energy to do anything but lay there and let the new sensations wash over her. It was almost as if he was trying to push entire self into her. Pulling her hips higher, one hand slipped back down to her clit, forcing another intense orgasm to ripple through her. At the feel of her muscles clenching him so continuously, she finally felt him lose himself inside of her, a heavy wash of wetness flowing through her back passage, making him glide even more easily as he finished squeezing out every last drop of himself into her.

He collapsed over her, laying lightly half still on top of her, his cock still buried in her ass, although he had to hold himself firmly against her to keep his softened self there. She didn't want him to move, the occasional ripple still flowed her in reaction.

He finally pulled away from her. She wondered if he was going to leave her then, but almost immediately he tugged her over onto her side and wrapped himself around her, leaning down to give her another one of those long, drawn out kisses that seemed to be after her very soul.

"I knew there was more to you then met the eye." The first words he had spoken through the entire thing. Her eyes had begun to droop, but he nudged her face back up to his, "We're not done yet, sleep now, but I'm not through meeting this other side of yours." He tucked her more firmly into his side and she finally drifted off.

Right as she felt sleep overtake her, she realized that when she had come home and stood in front of the mirror, she had never expected someone else to see what she saw and understood about herself. It was good to lose the mask. A brief smile touched her lips and stayed there as she slept, an entirely different face than any of her other faces, one that only her lovers ever saw.

12