Taking It Like a Bitch

Story Info
He takes it from his mistress.
2.5k words
3.96
65.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Domination

He was sitting on the couch when he heard a knock on the door, his heart jumped and his shorts got tight as his mind flashed to what was to come. He got up and answered the door. There she was, standing there in here tight skirt, hair pulled back and her bag of tricks in hand looking ready for business. She walked in like he wasn't even there and walked straight to the center of the living room. He followed, slightly confused but the ever obedient little puppy. She immediately stripped off his pants and shirt leaving him naked standing in the center of his living room.

"on your knees" she commanded

He dropped to his knees, looking up at her with those big blue eyes waiting for his next command. She proceeded to cuff his hands behind his back.

"Now here are the ground rules you little asshole

1. You will do what I say when I say

2. You will only speak when spoken too

3. You will not move your pathetic little cock unless told to

4. You will not cum unless instructed too and when instructed too you will cum immediately and only where I say and to make sure of this you will wear this (as she pulls a tight black cock ring from her bag)

5. You will address me as Mistress

6. You will use "Pepsi" as a safety word if this is too much for your little piece of shit self and you want to be a little baby and run crying to your mommy

7. If you violate any of these rules I will Punish you severely

Is this understood?"

"Yes"

SMACK, her hand landed hard across his face

"yes what bitch!" SMACK another hand to the face

"Yes Mistress I understand" he stammered through the sting of his cheeks

"good little queer now stand up"

He stood, a little shaky for the pain in his knees and face, with no hands to balance. She walked around him, eyeing him up and down.

"well you're a little flabby here, little to hairy there, and your cock is tiny, but I guess you will have to do"

She finished berating him as she finished her full circle back to his front. She proceeded to lightly touch his semi hard cock, stroking it lovingly to get it nice and hard, once she had determined he was maximally aroused she clamped the tight ring around his engorged member,.

"now lets begin"

She dropped to her knees and inhaled the head of his member, licking and sucking his whole package expertly, teasing the shaft and head, running her tongue under his balls and into his nether passage, and back to his head, as she returned the head to her mouth, teasing it with her lips he thrust his hips forward, violating her mouth and rule # 3. she rose immediately and back handed his face.

"you pathetic little ass! You cant even follow a few simple rules for 5 minutes! How fucking sorry and stupid are you!?! Bend the fuck over!"

She ranted as she pushed him over the arm of the couch.

"Now I have to punish you! Look what you made me do!"

She yelled as she pulled a paddle from her bag of tricks, SMACK the paddle came down with a thud, SMACK SMACK SMACK, she let loose on his ass with the paddle.

"Your not Counting! Guess we can start over! God your stupid!"

SMACK

"One"

SMACK

"two"

Smack

"three"

SMAACK!

"four"

SMACK!

"Five"

"Very good, you didn't even have to use your fingers to count to five you may not be as dumb as you look! Oh honey your ass looks red and painful, let me rub it for you"

She began caressing his bright red ass cheeks, softly kissing and stroking his ass

"oh your little cock got soft, did you not enjoy my punishment"

"I don't know mistress"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?"

"I mean yes I enjoyed it very much, I guess it just didn't arouse me mistress"

"oh, does this arouse you?" She asked

as she began stroking his penis while he remained bent over with his ass pushed high in the air

"Yes Mistress"

"oh ok, does this arouse you?"She asked

as she squirted lub into his ass crack and began massaging his butt hole, while increasing the speed of her other hand on his hardening rod

"I guess so Mistress"

"how about this?"She asked

as she inserted one finger into his ass slowly, then removing it, then sliding it back in, deeper this time, She slowly began finger fucking his ass, increasing the speed as she went, soon matching the speed of the expert hand job she was executing on his rod. Then she stopped and added another finger into the violation of his anal cavity

"you like this you litte fag? You like getting your ass pumped and your cock stroked? God you do don't you? You're a disgusting little homo!"

She insulted him as she pumped away at his ass and cock, he began thrusting back to meet her knuckles as she penetrated her fingers deep into him, she let it go on for a minute and then quickly pulled her fingers from his cavity and released his cock.

"you still haven't learned have you?"

"YOU"

SMACK

"WILL"

SMACK

"NOT

SMACK

"MOVE"

"yes mistress I am sorry mistress"

"Did I ask if you were sorry?"

SMACK

"NO"

Smack

"I"

SMACK!

"DID"

SMAACK"

"NOT!"

SMAACK!!

He whimpered a little from the harsh beating he was receiving, that left his ass bright red and sore.

"look what you made me do! Maybe we should try something a little less challenging for you, Since you apparently you cant handle holding still, maybe you are better at eating pussy, get your pathetic little ass on your knees"

She commanded as she sat down on the couch, spreading her legs wide, revealing her panty-less crotch under her skirt. She proceeded to spit on her hand and began rubbing her already dripping snatch. He took his place between her legs and began to lick her sex, the musty smell of aroused pussy filled the room as he licked and sucked her snatch. She threw her head back and ran her fingers through his short blonde hair as he lapped at her pussy.

"Stop" she commanded

"turn around"

She undid one hand from the cuffs

"you may resume, and I freed those hand for a reason, use em, and make it good!"

He began sucking her snatch in earnest, sliding one finger into her waiting lips as he sucked her hardening clit. She put a leg up on each arm of the love seat and threw her head back, enjoying her slave's handy work. He then slid one finger back to her soft brown starfish and expertly slid it inside her. With fingers in each hole and his mouth working hard on her clit and lips, he began pumping his digits in and out of her in earnest as she began to buck and moan under his onslaught. She came violently with a loud moan.

"uuuh yes I am cumming

He pulled his hands out of her holes, as she laid there enjoying the waves of pleasure coursing through her. When she came down, she stood up and re bound his hands.

"walk your ass into the bedroom and lay on the bed"

He awkwardly made his way to the bedroom and managed to lay down in the center of his queen sized bed. She came in shortly after, completely naked, pussy still dripping from her earlier orgasm. Without a word she mounted his face and began to grind her sopping snatch into his mouth.

"eat my juices you little cocksucker"

She commanded as she ground her clit into his nose, and he proceeded to lap up her juices, and swallow them. After another massive orgasm she rolled off of him exhausted letting the waves of pleasure roll over her.

"judging from your hard little cock you enjoyed that almost as much as I did. Your not too bad at eating pussy for such a pathetic waste of skin. I guess I could play with your little dick for a minute"

She straddled him again, putting her large ass and wet pussy in his face as she went to work on his dick. She took the head in her mouth and sucked HARD on the tip, licking up and down the shaft, working her way down to his engorged nuts, and onto his red violated asshole, then back up to pump his cock in and out of her mouth, stopping every couple of strokes to remind him not to cum and what a tiny pathetic cock he had. Then as suddenly as she started she stopped.

"get up and bend over the bed you little faggot I am gonna give your ass a reaming you will never forget"

She commanded as she pulled toy 3 from her bag of tricks, a large dildo. His eye got wide as he saw her newest tool of destruction. She held it in front of his face as she lubed it up, staring him in the eyes as she expertly coated it in jelly. He gulped as she went around behind him, she spread his cheeks and coated his anus in the same cold lube. He tightened up and slouched his ass a little in fear of the girth that was about to enter him.

"oh is my little queer scared?"

"I am just not sure I can take such a big cock in my little ass mistress"

"How many women have you plowed in the ass?"

"what?"

SMACK!

"How many!?"

"5 or 6"

"and how many of them do you think thought the same thing and were terrified of your cock violating their precious little cavity? And how many did you force to push their ass out and take your rod anyway? Well now its your turn so stick your ass in the air like a good little queer and take my big fat cock up your little virgin ass!"

"Yes Mistress" he replied as he stuck his ass in the air and tried to relax.

She slowly worked the tip in, and then forcefully but slowly pressed the remainder of the giant rubber cock into his tight ass hole, ignoring his grunts of pain and protest until he was fully violated by her synthetic manhood.

"good boy, take it like a good little slut, just like all those skanks you ass fucked into submission"

She exclaimed as she began to thrust the cock in and out of his ass faster and faster with one hand while she rubbed her cunt with the other, fucking his ass until she came.

"good slut" she said as she pulled her cock from his ass

"now lay on the bed I need some cock in my cunt"

He did what she wanted, fearing another spanking and hoping for some eventual release. She lined him up in the center of the bed and then mounted his hugely engorged rod, ramming it into her already spent pussy. She immediately began violently fucking his rod, he would have cum immediately if not for the little black rubber vice around the base of his manhood. She pounded relentlessly down onto his cock, ramming him deep into her, as she tired of the violent fucking she had craved, she began grinding her clit against him as his cock filled her love hole. She leaned her head back enjoying both the deep penetration and clitoral stimulation, then suddenl she snapped her head forward and punched him in the face as she began fucking herself hard into his cock. She repeatedly struck his face and chest as she fucked him. Slowing again she asked

"do you wanna come now you little piece of shit?"

"yes please mistress"

"how bad?"

"so fucking bad! Ill do anything! Please oh please just let me cum! Ill do anything you want mistress!"

"I know you will, your gonna be my little fuck toy, when I say, where I say, no matter what your gonna be there to service me, and if your nice and do a real good job I'll let you off too... and one more thing, lick my juices out of my ass crack"

"YES! Mistress whatever you say!"

She repositioned her self in front of him as he rolled over, she brought her legs up by her head exposing her little rosebud to him. He proceeded to lick it clean. When she was satisfied with his rim job, she pulled his face off her by his hair, got up and undid his handcuffs. He confusedly rubbed his wrists and looked at her curious about what was next. She simply bent over the bed and waited. Un sure he waited for a for her command......

"Well its not gonna fuck itself you little queer, man up and pound my cunt"

He quickly mounted her from behind and began his assault on her cunt. He pounded her harder than he had ever pounded any one before. Just as he was about to cum, she yelled

"STOP!"

Being so close, and needing it so bad he continued pounding away at her pussy, she struggled beneath his weight and severe onslaught of her body

"hey you little fucker stop! You cant cum inside me! Fucking little dicked asshole stop fucking me! This is rape! Stop it!"

"No bitch this is revenge" he said as he put his forearm into her back, pulled out

just long enough to pull the cock ring off with his other hand.

"and now your gonna take my load in your cunt" he exclaimed

As he pounded her helpless body mercilessly until he finally coated her insides with his seed, so much infact that it came gushing back out over his testicles as he rammed into her one last time...... As his orgasm subsided he rolled off of her, in a daze caused by the best orgasm of his life, he didn't notice her re-binding his hands

"what the fuck?" he exclaimed

"oh you think you can just rape my little cunt and fill me with your seed against my will and get away with it? Hell no, your gonna suck every last drop out of me and swallow it!"

She said as she clamped her spunk filled pussy over his mouth and pushed his seed back into him.

"now swallow bitch" she commanded

He did as he was told and swallowed a dose of his own medicine. She stood up got dressed leaving him naked and bound on the bed with a face full of their mixed juices

" and this isnt over, if you think this time hurt, wait until next time you are going to regret ever forcing yourself on me!" she said as she walked out the door

"I'll never do it again I am so sorry I don't know what came over me....... " he yelled after her.

Her only response was the slamming of the front door and the squealing of tires.

He began to wonder how he was going to get out of these handcuffs.....