Taking It Up a Notch

Story Info
A husband succeeds in getting his wife to cuckold him.
5.5k words
4.29
52.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahuizotl
ahuizotl
59 Followers

"And you would like that?" She had a quizzical tone to her question as if she was making sure I wasn't joking.

"Absolutely."

I wasn't kidding around at all. I was completely serious and I wanted her to know it. She had been fucking another man off and on during our marriage for years now but her new boyfriend was different from the rest, he was black. It was a common fantasy that she was turning into a reality.

I'm not really sure what made it an appealing fantasy aside from the stereotypical aspects of it. Was it that black men had bigger cocks or were much better at sex than white men? Was it the beautiful contrast in skin color? It could have been all of those things and more but it was something appealing and she had her mind on it for a long time. She would mention it in passing while she was reminiscing about her latest encounter with a boyfriend.

"He's great and all. He's amazing at oral, but it's getting kind of boring. He's not that much fun when we actually fuck. I'd love to fuck a black guy though," she'd say.

Maybe it was just the mystery of having someone that looked different than any of her other boyfriends and her husband. It wasn't something we really discussed beyond that she wanted to try it and now that she met a guy and was inviting him over she was trying to temper her enthusiasm while I was trying to build it back up. Although I had my own enthusiasm that was shining through and I'm sure she picked up on it.

"So that is a thing then? Being "blacked" is it?" She continued the same tone.

"It is. You know the saying? Once you go black you never go back. Being "blacked" is just that. Once you have a black cock you'll never want any other cock again. What do you think? Is your pussy going to be black owned?"

She didn't answer in words but exhaled with a smirk on her face. This was her response a lot of the time when she didn't really want to answer for whatever reason. Often it was due to shyness though. She could do things and say things sometimes and others just the mention of something crass would turn her bright red. It was an amazing contrast in personalities that I found very sexy.

I continued to avoid ending on an awkward not for my own sense as I thought saying more would help.

"So if you like this guy and he does everything right you can just continue fucking him and nobody else."

"Nobody?" She turned to me and gave me a look.

"Nobody."

"Not even you?"

I smiled a little and had to think quickly about whether I should let me entire fantasy out in the open. I often got too excited and would run off on every little detail about what I found sexy and trying to pull the fantasy to its utmost limits. This would overwhelm her sometimes and I'd have to pull back. I wasn't able to pull back this time. I jumped at the chance to tell her nearly everything.

"Not even me," I paused a moment but she didn't say anything.

"I think it'd be really sexy if you only let him be the one who fucked you. If you only had a big black cock entering you from now on. If you craved it and wanted it all the time and made me drive you to go pick him up and drop you off sometimes. To be made to sit and wait for you to finish fucking him and then come get in the car with your face bright red and his cum was leaking from your cunt."

At this point I didn't even realize what I was saying and how deep I let the fantasy run out towards her. I didn't notice the words that came out of my mouth and that I had told her I wanted his cum coming out of her indicating that I didn't want them to use a condom. I also failed to realize the path I was going down offering to be her driver and taking her to him. I was on a high that she was entertaining it or at least she wasn't telling me to stop so I continued.

"Then when we get home I want to lick your cum filled cunt and taste him inside of you. When I'm done I'll get up on my knees and move between your legs and grab my hard cock and you'll snap your knees shut and place your hand over your pussy."

"Why is that?" Her tone was more curious now as if she wanted to know the answer rather than being confused as to the statement.

My hand was on my cock and stroking as I talked. I had to use every ounce of strength within me to not give in and finish myself to orgasm. All of my boldness would disappear then. All of my eagerness to tell her my deep fantasy of her being owned by a black man would fade away and the rush of embarrassment would run over me and I'd just want to stop talking. I needed to make sure I didn't cum and so far I'd been able to hold off.

"Because you'd tell me I'm not allowed. I'd ask why and you'd say that your boyfriend said you weren't allowed to anyone else but him."

She did the exhaling smirk again. This was usually followed by her turning slightly away as to remove herself from the interaction but instead she stayed facing me and made another sound. A sound acknowledging what she had just heard as if it were of slight interest to her. That sound only pushed me further and I couldn't stop both my mouth and my hand at the same time. I was too weak and my need to not allow myself to cum outweighed my urge to stop and realize how far I had gone.

"I'd probably try again, like I kept doing that one night on vacation. I wanted to fuck you so bad because you were being so dominating but you wouldn't let me. I was grinding my cock against your ass and you told me to behave, that I wasn't allowed to cum that night after I had my face soaked with your cunt after making you cum. It was so incredibly hot and this would be the same. You would have your pussy full of his cum and I wasn't allowed to enjoy it unless my face was between it. My cock would remain on the outside of you and never be allowed inside of you again as his cock would be more than enough for whatever you needed."

I was just indulging myself at this point. Saying things in short, undeveloped sentences that usually brought me to orgasm so quickly but I kept going because my hands were squeezing her thighs instead of my cock and her hands stayed clear of it as well.

"I'd pick him up and drive him to our house and he would fuck you in our bed. I'd do anything either of you asked. I'd clean you up after he fucked you. I'd lick your pussy while he was fucking you. I want to be your bitch."

"Oh my god stop," she finally said. She was blushing now and pulled away from my grip and started out of the room.

I laid there for a moment considering jerking off furiously to finish my thoughts but I was able to resist. I thought we would be going to get him shortly and I didn't want the after effects of cumming to still be affecting me and being turned off to the whole thing. If anything not cumming will make the orgasm so much more intense when I cum tonight after she tells me about her first black cock.

****

A few hours later she was finally ready to go. She had dressed up a little for him, putting on some leggings and a nice top. She showered and did her hair and make up nice as well. She had me rummage through her panties to find a specific pair that she loved and were a nice cross between cute and slutty.

Having me be a part of her getting ready was always a highlight of the night. She would ask me how she looked and I'd tell her she looked great. I'd give her ass a slap every now and then as I was walking out of the room while she was half dressed. Her panties on but her breasts showing. It was like a sneak peek behind the scenes as she readied to get fucked by another man and she was basically asking me, "do you think another man would want to fuck me in this outfit?"

"Alright, ready. Let's go. Oh my god I'm so nervous. Is this a good idea?"

She was naturally a nervous person, which was kind of why it made all of this so hot. She would be this vanilla wife most of the time and even in bed she would simply lay there when we fucked. Over half of the time she would never even orgasm and just tell me that she can't. When she started fucking other men though she never really could either unless they were really good at oral. Her last boyfriend, the one she still hadn't let go yet as she wanted to make sure this one worked out, was amazing at treating her pussy to a tongue bath. He has made her cum more times than I ever had if you take into consideration the weighted average of how often we'd each had sexual encounters with her.

"Yes, of course. You look great and he's been texting you all night you said. He wants to do this and if you don't like it then it's done, right? You just never have to see him again, that was the agreement?"

"Yeah, you're right." She never says that so she must have her mind preoccupied.

That was the agreement. They would try it out and see how it goes. If it didn't work for either of them then that was it and they'd not meet again. They would keep it up until either of them were done as long as it was exclusive. If anyone else was involved they wanted to know.

She had told me when they met, at a cousin's party, that they had gotten along pretty well. I had to remind her of that leading up to tonight. She said everyone gets along well when they're drunk so I suggested she start drinking. She informed me that she had in the bedroom when she was picking out her outfit but it hasn't hit her yet.

"Well then by the time we get back it'll be all good and you'll have a good time."

"Yeah but the drive there to pick him up is what I'm nervous about!"

"It'll be fine, we're almost there. Do you want to get in the back with him?"

"No. That would be weird. Like you're our chauffeur."

"It won't be weird. It'd actually be really hot if you two were making out in the backseat while I drove you."

"No. I don't want to make him uncomfortable with you in the front and me all over him. He already asked me like a hundred times if I was sure that you were okay with this. Picking him up and driving him back to our house and you sitting in the living room with headphones on while we fucked in the bedroom."

"Yeah but once we get there and he gets in the car like, and get back to our house it's obvious isn't it? Why would I be doing this much if I wasn't okay with it?"

She nodded and stared at the window as we pulled up to his building. He was waiting outside and walked casually over to the car. My wife rolled down the window and nervously greeted him with an elongated, "Hiiiiiiiii..."

He responded with a nervous greeting in returned and opened the back door of the car and slipped in. He was a big guy. Taller than me by an inch or two but with very broad shoulders that seemed very muscular. It was part of what my wife said she liked about him. When they first met they had slipped into a corner around her cousin's house and made out. She said when he grabbed her his grip was so strong and she loved his lips and the way he kissed. She told me there wasn't any wetness to his kisses, a side shot at me because she never kisses me due to how wet my mouth always is.

He had a baggy, dark grey sweater on and jeans. Very simple in his outfit. He had his phone in his hand and when he buckled up we started back down the road to our house. The short drive there and back had pushed the dusk further into creeping darkness. A few pleasantries were exchanged between her and him as I tried to say as little as possible. I was nervous too even though I wouldn't be participating in the act. Simply meeting someone new and knowing he's going to be fucking my wife couldn't help but make me feel a little awkward as I drove them.

"So, how was your day?" She said in a friendly, higher than usual pitch to him.

"Good, good. What about yours?" He had a soft voice. He didn't speak very loudly but it could have very well been that he was going to fuck the man's wife who is currently driving him to their house.

"Oh we didn't really do anything today. We got groceries and then just kind of hung out until it was time to get ready. He slept in a bit this morning so we had a late start."

I didn't know why she was referencing me at all but we all had a bit of nervous laughter.

"Oh wow. I never sleep in much. I'm up always around 5."

She flipped around in her seat to look at him. I figured it was to try and make him feel comfortable. I also noticed out of the corner of my eye her hand slipping between the seats to reach for his. I didn't want to turn and disrupt the move to see if he took it but she never pulled her arm back so I assume he did.

"5? Yikes. I get up earlier than he does but usually around 7."

The casual, try-to-get-comfortable conversation continued for another couple of minutes until we pulled into the driveway of our house. I stopped the car and jumped out without waiting for them and headed in the front door. It was nearly dark out and we had made a plan earlier for me to just head for the door and unlock it so any nosy neighbors didn't notice.

"Why would that matter?" I asked, "they don't know who we know."

"Yeah but still! I don't want them seeing some random guy come into our house and then leave a little bit later over and over again," she was always worried about what other people might think.

"Over and over again? This is already happening over and over again?"

"Shut up."

I opened the door and didn't look back. I went into the living room and she was next behind me with him close behind her. I wanted to look back to see if he had his hands on her but I didn't want to be too obvious and creepy staring at them. It probably would have had him take his hands off her immediately and ruined the mood, so I slipped around the corner. She closed the door behind him and then led him upstairs to our bedroom and closed the door then came downstairs towards me.

"Oh my god...this is happening. Just...stay here. Um, don't like come in or anything okay?"

"I know, of course not."

"Alright, um...," she then turned around and hurried back up the stairs and I heard the door close.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV then waited a few minutes. I didn't hear anything and wondered how quickly they got into it. I got up and went to the part of the house that was directly under our bedroom and tried to listen for anything. Any kind of sounds like thumping or moaning. Unfortunately our house seemed to be pretty sound proof or they were having very quiet sex.

I settled in on the couch and turned on a baseball game and watched and waited for them to finish, it was only the bottom of the 2nd so I thought it would be a good time waste. It was a weird feeling of being turned on by not nearly as rock hard as I wanted to be. I could have started jerking off and gotten there but I thought I'd be stiff as a board knowing she was in there getting fucked. Being so removed from the situation kept my cock swollen but not ready for penetration.

****

By the 7th inning there was still nothing from them. It had been about an hour and a half and there was no noise. I wasn't sure at what point I should try and find out if everything was going okay but at the same time I didn't want to ruin anything and burst in and end this for good. We didn't talk about what I should do if it seems to go too long and now I was regretting that. That's when I heard the door open and close and a pair of footsteps run down the stairs.

"Come here," she said in an elevated whisper. I wondered why she was whispering but didn't want to make her mad.

"What?" I asked as I looked at her wearing only a bra and panties.

"Um...can you come in with me?"

My erection shot up like a lightening bolt, "what? Why?"

"Just...because. Just come in."

"Um, okay."

I followed her upstairs and my mind was racing. What was going on? Was she going to include me in this? Was she listening to what I wanted before? Am I actually going to be able to watch him fuck her? This can't be all coming true. I'm not that lucky, but here I was watching her open the door and walk into the bedroom and I was following behind her.

The room smelled of sex and alcohol. She had kept her bottle of wine on the counter and it was now empty. He was on the bed sitting up with his lower half beneath the blankets on her side of the bed. I gave him a quick nod but then looked away and at her waiting for a cue.

"Um...," she giggled. She always giggled when she was nervous. She wasn't a ditz or a girly girl that would generally do that sort of thing but it was always a sign of her being very nervous.

"Um...," she started again, "Ray asked if you...uh...wanted to watch."

She was bright red and wouldn't look at either of us until she turned towards him and then she stared in his direction.

"Uh...yeah...okay sure. Absolutely," I didn't know how to say "absofuckinglutely" without sounding too eager.

"Okay but he um, you have to take your clothes off too," she smiled nervously again.

I nodded, "...right now?" I looked at her for acknowledgement but she was still looking at him so I turned towards him and he nodded back.

I slowly and nervously slipped my pants down my legs as it was the easiest thing to take off without revealing too much. I wasn't even close to being as well built as he was. He wasn't built like a linebacker or anything but he had no stomach or sagging man breasts. His arms were big but not bulging with muscles. I was pudgy and white and nothing like he was.

My shirt came off next and then my boxers and then my socks. I stood nervously in the room as everyone else was some sort of covered and I was naked.

"Come here, baby," he said. My wife nearly scampered over to him and he pulled her on top of his lap and kissed her lips.

They started making out right in front of me and my cock grew rock hard as I stood there. I didn't know what to do so I stared like I was watching something online. I had never seen my wife kiss another person and the way her lips touched his with eagerness was incredibly arousing. She rarely kissed me and when she did it was nowhere near with the enthusiasm and hunger as she did with him. She was practically sucking his face and the sounds she was making were filled with want and lust.

His large hands undid her bra and let it fall off and she threw it to the side. He grabbed her ass and then gave it a slap and she instinctively broke their kiss and jumped off the side of the bed and slipped her panties down her hips and let them fall at her feet. His dark hand reached around and gripped her white ass and it looked incredible. She moaned simply at his touch.

After tossing the sheet aside I finally got to see his cock. It was big and thick but not cartoon-ishly so as most fantasies make a black man's cock out to be. It was much bigger than mine by two or three inches and it was thicker too but it wasn't the biggest cock I had ever seen. Porn was littered with cocks that were much bigger but it didn't take way from the insane arousal that I was experiencing right then. I could feel the pre-cum forming on the tip of my cock and I thought if I even touched it I would instantly orgasm so I kept my hands at my sides.

I watched intently as his hand squeezed and rubbed her ass and then slapped it to make her jump and squeal. They didn't really talk at all but their eyes were locked the entire time.

He tapped her leg and she nodded and climbed on the bed and straddled his lap with her pussy lining up with his cock. I didn't blink for what felt like minutes after as she lowered herself onto his bare cock. I didn't even notice that he wasn't wearing a condom but merely bit down on my lower lip as she let out a deep, lust-filled moan of, "oh god fuck."

She began working her hips and he seemed to lay back and just stare at her. His eyes went from hers to her breasts and down to her thighs and then back to her eyes. She lunged for him and kissed his lips and his arms wrapped around her back and pulled her in tight. Their embrace was incredible. Her white skinned body bouncing and gyrating on his dark skinned perfection.

ahuizotl
ahuizotl
59 Followers
12