Taking Jaime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried talking to her, "Sweetie I'm sorry about the way I took you, I just got a little excited and out of hand. Next time I will be more gentle." She stayed silent. "Say something please, I said I was sorry." He was greeted with more silence and now he was at his edge. He balled his fist and brought it down beside her head yelling, "I said say something!"

She didn't even blink an eye, "I was a virgin you asshole." She said between clenched teeth.

Landon jumped up and looked between her open legs to see the truth of her statement staining the sheets and her thighs. He slid his finger across her thigh to see her blood mixed with his seed. He looked at her in horror, "Why didn't you tell me? Why wouldn't you tell me? I, I saw you with other men before. I never stayed around long enough to see how far you guys went, damn I should have known." He was talking more to himself than to her. He started pacing back and forth trying to think of the right thing to say to her but all he could think of was a pitiful "Sorry".

Jaime just looked at him with empty eyes and he hated it. She always has a glint of laughter in her eyes and he hated that he was the one to make it go away. He was supposed to protect her from pain but here he was putting her in physical and emotional pain. He should have known his little angel would save herself for him. He should have know she wouldn't dare go that far with those other guys, she just wanted some physical attention and he wasn't there to give it to her so she got it somewhere else. But she saved the best treasure for him and he dropped the ball and ruined for her. Landon was having conflicting feelings because she should have told him she was a virgin. They told each other everything and she forgot to mention this major secret to him. Maybe she was nervous to tell him, but she should know that she didn't have anything to worry about with him. But then again she did save herself for him. Running his fingers through his hair he untied her arms and legs and picked her up to take her to the bathroom in the far corner of the room.

He placed her in the tub and watched as more of his cum came out of her in the tub. He bit his lip trying to hold back his arousal. He winced because he bit the exam same spot she bit. He ran some warm water in the tub as he lathered up a bath towel with some body wash and started to wash her gently. The whole time he washed her he didn't know what to say to her. Every time he thought of something to say he would stop. She stayed silent too, barely even moving. Landon had to hold up her arms and legs for her. She looked liked she was in a daze just sitting there, she didn't even have tears running down her face. Her eyes were red and it looked like tears threatened to fall but they never did. Landon's heart was breaking and he just had to make things right. He would buy her something. That's it he would buy her something nice to show her how sorry he was! Feeling better about himself and his brilliant idea he let the water drain out and he picked her up and took her to the bed to tie her back up. He didn't want her to be too cold so he dried her and placed the covers over her body. He place a kiss on her forehead and told her he would make it up to her.

Landon made it upstairs to his room and checked the time. It was later than he expected and he had to wake up early. He contemplated getting in the shower but he turned that thought down because he wanted to go to sleep with Jaime's scent on him. He laid down on his spacious bed not liking that he didn't have her next to him. Now that he knew what it was like to hold her, he wanted to do it every single day for the rest of his life. He drifted off to sleep thinking about what he was going to do for her to apologize.