Taking Janine

Story Info
Janine gets her ass fucked in the grocery stock room.
2.2k words
4.01
155.5k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a dirty old lady! I could just tell that Janine was dirty; she had that look about her. She was in her mid to late 50's and had this sort of salt & pepper bleached hair. She always had on these spandex stretch pants showing off her ample, but not too big, round ass. The sort of wider than usual ass like you could tell that she had squeezed out two or three kids and her ass and hips had stretched out but she was still proud of her once skinny, fine ass. We were, in fact, always commenting to ourselves on how we would like to get her bent over a case of food or an old chair in the break room, or even better, an old garbage can in the always hot, garbage room. We had a feeling she might be up for reliving her youth with a few of us young studs back there in the hot stock room. She knew that the younger stock room guys looked at her and probably fantasized about getting her on her hands and knees. She was always teasing us, even going as far as letting us playfully slap her tight ass every once in a while if the perfect opportunity presented itself. That was a great feeling, slapping that nice, big ass through those skin-tight spandex tights that she always wore.

She was constantly joking about sex, even more the last couple of years since her husband ran away with a neighbor and they got divorced. I had worked at Lucky Mart for almost eight years now, since I was sixteen. It was my first real job, other than mowing lawns as a kid. Janine had been at the store for over twenty years and there were always rumors about her being horny and that a couple of her kids weren't from her husband but came from guys fucking her at work, in the back room. Those sorts of rumors were great for attendance; we all fantasized about fucking her, even gang-banging her. She was a total fantasy for a group of twenty-something guys who were perpetually horny and fantasized about older women. I think dirty Janine (that's what we always called her, but only amongst ourselves) actually started most of us on our journey to loving older women; women twice our age. Women with experience and ones that maybe weren't getting enough sex so they'd do things a little nastier because of the fact that someone might actually be interested in fucking them. That's what we all fantasized about anyway.

Over the Labor Day holiday things at the store were as hectic as they always were on holiday weekends. Summer in the stock room was horrendously hot! We were always sweating and wringing wet by the end of our shifts. Janine was a cashier, a lusty, busty, popular cashier. Men mostly frequented her checkout aisle so they could check her out. I have no doubt that every man that walked in that store wanted to slide their cock in-between those tight, wide ass cheeks and fuck her dirty asshole like an animal. We all wanted that. She would flirt and flutter and wink and all the things you'd expect from a cocktail waitress, not a cock tease checkout lady. God help you if you bought a ring bologna or sausages of any sort; she'd handle those like they were the buyers' cocks; looking at them, licking her lips, gripping it like it was their fat cock being guided into her dirty, waiting asshole. Her red fingernails were whore-like, just what all of us stock room guys, and the male customers, fantasized about. Those sexy hands fingering our own fat cocks as we slid it up her ass while she was her on her back on the edge of that checkout counter, her legs up over our shoulders. Pounding up into that tight little asshole until we added our own hot cum to what must surely be a mixture of cum through the years... ahhh, what a fantasy.

This holiday weekend was busier than usual and dirty Janine even had to help us stock the shelves at night. This really gave us a chance to check her out closely. Her crow's feet wrinkles and overly-tan body were sexy as hell the more we worked closely with her. We found ourselves thinking about sex even more as the weekend went on. The last night of the weekend, the manager (who we suspected was banging her) left early and said we could grab a twelve-pack from the cooler for our hard work over the long weekend. That beer sure tasted good back there in the hot stock room with me and Janine, sweating from working so hard. The rest of the guys had already gone home so they were going to miss out I thought to myself. Little did they know what they were going to miss out on...

We both grabbed a beer and sucked it down like it was air. The next one went a little slower as we chatted and joked back there, getting more comfortable and finally relaxing. After the second beer we were all getting a bit light-headed because of the lack of sleep and none of us had really had a decent meal while we worked that day. We were feeling good. We were joking and some of the sexual innuendo was more than I expected to come from her sexy red lips, but I went with it and shot back with my own. The third beer went down slower, both of us getting at least buzzed if not drunk from the lack of food and drinking the beers maybe too quickly. It felt great, like we were floating.

I didn't expect it when Janine kicked off her shoes and laid back on that old vinyl couch in the hot break room. Did she just pass out? Was she drunk already just on three beers? Her feet and calves were hanging over the edge of the arm of the couch and she was just laying there on her back with her eyes closed. I couldn't resist, I sat by her head and started stroking her streaked hair; running my fingers through it like a comb, massaging her scalp, combing through her sweaty hair. She just laid there, her tits sticking up like an ad for the wonder bra that she must have worn. Beads of sweat were trickling down her chest and in-between her tits. It was too much. I bent down and started lightly licking the sweat drops, running my tongue down in-between those sweet, sweaty, little tits. She started lightly moaning and wiggling around but didn't seem to be too concerned so I started to unbutton her blouse to get at those sweet tits. My tongue was moving like a tornado over those beautiful little, perky 50+ year old titties; lapping at and circling those little rock hard nipples like it was the food I should have had hours ago. It was like she was both aware and unaware what was happening, like I wasn't forcing myself onto her, but I sort of was doing just that. I had waited almost eight years for this moment, I didn't want it to end or for her to get up and start yelling or anything.

She was really gyrating her hips on that couch; rubbing her sweet ass on it as she wiggled around as I feasted on her sweet, sweaty nipples and titties. Her sweaty ass cheeks were making the vinyl couch wet, it was so hot back there. What a pair of tits, I thought to myself. How could any man leave this sexy, experienced woman for a younger woman?! I had her shirt off and her bra was pushed under her tits so they were really pushing up, they were gorgeous just like she was at this minute. I had always fantasized about forcing her over something and fucking her ass and even pissing in her ass, too. I jerked off SO many times thinking about filling her helpless ass with my hot cum and piss that I just about wore out my cock over those eight years. Now I was going to see what her asshole really felt like. I started pulling on her spandex tights, trying to pull them down over her sweet ass, and she started wiggling and lifting her ass up off of the couch. Slowly I pulled them down, exposing her black thong panties. I always wondered why I could never see any panty lines under those skin tight pants she always wore. Now I knew. I thought about that thong being jammed between her butt cheeks just like my cock would be in a minute.

I got her tights off only to about the middle of her shins and they were so bunched up that they sort of locked on there. I wasn't about to let that stop me. I slowly pulled her down by her feet and turned her over so she was bent over the soft, padded arm of that stuffed vinyl couch and I buried my face in her luscious ass! I had wanted this for so long I could hardly keep from shooting my load right then and there as I licked her sweet pussy and asshole. What a beauty her little pink asshole was, too; just like I imagined it, all pink and brown and clean and wrinkly and tight. Her ass cheeks were as gorgeous and wide and soft and tight as I had imagined, too. I just wanted to kneel there and eat her until the world ended. I knew I couldn't wait that long, though. My cock was rock hard and a long string of precum was dripping from the end of it. I grabbed her sweaty, wide butt cheeks and gave her one last long lick and kiss right on her puckered hole. She giggled when I kissed her hole so I knew that she wanted it as much as I did. I let some warm spit run out of my mouth and aimed for her little rosebud, I knew that with my precum and some warm spit that I'd slip right in that thing.

I get up on the couch behind her as she was still just laying there over the arm of it and put the tip of my cock in-between her sweet cheeks and moved it up and down between there. I started to push it in her ass, slowly, just my cock head at first. I didn't want her to get up so I went slowly, just pushing in, inch by inch until my sweaty stomach was resting on her sweaty ass cheeks and my cock was buried up her ass all the way to my balls. I pushed against her cheeks; that felt soooo good, our hot, sweaty bodies pressed together with my cock buried up inside of her sweet, 55-year old asshole, It was so tight, soooo tight, like it was trying to suck in my cock. I slowly started to pump in and out of her tight ass, working up to a speed that surprised even me. My sweaty loins were slapping against her sweaty butt cheeks as I literally pounded into her asshole as hard and as fast as I could. I think I was falling in love with this sexy older woman.

I started to get that feeling, so I rammed as far up her ass as I could and filled her with a huge load of my hot, sticky sperm. Jet after jet of cum shot way up in her ass as I was gripping her sweaty waist and pressing into her with my full weight, unloading what felt like the biggest amount of cum ever. I know it wasn't, but it sure felt like it. I just laid on her back for a few minutes and she finally spoke, "ohhhh, you don't know how long I've waited for that."

I said, "What? Are you serious? I've wanted to do that for years!"

I told her that those beers had done a number on my bladder and I had to get up and go to the bathroom before I exploded. She said, "No, don't get up, don't leave. Just do what you have to do, but don't get up."

Was she telling me to fill her ass with piss now?! Whether she wanted that or not, I couldn't wait any longer! I started shooting a long, sharp stream of piss up her ass! It was the weirdest, and best, feeling in the world! She just laid there, bent over the arm of that puffy vinyl couch and let me fuck her ass and cum in it, and now she was just lying there while I fill her ass with piss!! Now I knew that I was falling in love with this beautiful, sexy, sleazy, older woman. I knew that I would be inside of that beautiful wide, tight ass again; sooner than later next time. I wouldn't wait eight days, let alone eight years, to fuck her beautiful ass again.