Taking Jenn's Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eisbehr
eisbehr
195 Followers

"Take me," was all she said.

I moved to the passenger seat above her and positioned my cock at the warm wet entrance to her pussy.

"Be gentle with me," she pleaded.

I let myself slide in slowly as she grimaced. She had the tightest pussy I had ever experienced. I moved slowly into her, pulling out a little to let her get used to the size of me. It was going to be a struggle to fill her with all ten inches.

I moved myself in and out of her and she gasped with each motion.

"Is that okay? Does it hurt?" I asked.

"A little. Don't stop though," she answered.

Her hands covered my back, caressing the muscles of my sides and then my abs. I felt her long nails dig into my rear almost spurring me on to go deeper.

I slowly increased the depth and the speed of my thrusts as Meg's breathing erupted into occasional moans.

"Is that better honey?" I asked. "Do you like that?"

She sighed her assent. I pulled her thighs upwards and her legs wrapped around me.

Her panting increased beneath me as her plump thighs responded to every time I stabbed between them.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Something's happening! It feels so good!" she cried. She grabbed my hand and moved it between us.

"Touch me," she pleaded

She was clearly lost in her own world dealing with the girth and size of my meat. I moved my hand to rub her clit and any pain she may have felt earlier melted into pleasure. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back. Beneath me she bucked and heaved like an animal as she came. Overtaken by this display of raw lust, I did the same, spewing my load into her tight wet cunt.

I collapsed on top of her and she kissed me.

"Oh God, thank you," she said, "That was better than I was told it would be."

"What was?"

"My first time," I collapsed on top of her, taking in what she said.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, imagine that - a thirty-five year old virgin," she winked as she said it. I pulled out of her and my cock fell against the fabric of the car seat leaving a trail of cum and wetness.

"If I may ask, why me?" I put forth, rolling on to the driver's seat.

She covered herself with her coat.

"I don't know. I really like you. The time was right. You seem sweet. I feel safe with you. I know you'll never hurt me. Should I go on?"

Please don't, I thought. I felt like a cad.

"We can talk tomorrow. You don't owe me anything. I just thought - well, we get along so well - why not take things to the next level?" she said.

"We can definitely talk tomorrow," I said, "Sushi?"

"You're on!" she kissed me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Walking through the door of my apartment, the girls had not yet returned from their night out. I went to bed alone. I slept like a baby.

When I woke up, Jenn had gone to work and Sandra was asleep next to me. I turned to spoon with her in the early dawn. She rubbed her soft round ass against my morning hard - on and I scooped her up on top of me.

We made love for about fifteen minutes until we both came together. We kissed slowly with me still inside her and looked into her eyes and though about how lucky I am to have her as the love of my life.

I got up to make coffee. On my phone was a text message from Meg.

"Woke up and can still smell you on me :) Can't wait to see you."

I deleted it and sat on the couch letting the air from the open window wake me up till the coffee was done.

eisbehr
eisbehr
195 Followers
12