Taking Kate

Story Info
Woman finds help comes in strange ways.
3.5k words
4.48
54.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kajirah
Kajirah
18 Followers

It had been a long day. Kate walked down the narrow hall of the hotel where the gaming convention she was attending was being held, balancing an ice-bucket in one hand and take-out in the other. She had spent all day manning her gaming guild's booth, greeting people and chatting with on-line friends face to face. She was exhausted, but still laughed and chattered with the gamers that lined the hallway, spilling out of open doors where parties were in full swing. Many of them she had been invited to, but after an entire day on her feet she was looking forward to some quiet, a hot bath, and a long sleep.

She turned the corner and went up a flight, then plunged back into the maze of corridors lined with rooms, her feet on auto-pilot. This floor of the hotel was quieter, she laughed to herself that the hotel management was wise to keep the gamers all together. She guessed that as a middle-aged woman she didn't fit the profile when she made her reservations and thus got relegated to an upper floor. Her room was at the end of the hallway; the door next to hers was open but no raucous noise or spill of people were flooding out. There was just a single man, leaning in the doorway, watching her approach with calm amusement. She flashed him her best stranger-to-stranger smile and nodded in greeting as she came closer, and he actually chuckled.

"Interesting fashion statement there, ma'am. Or are you part of the festivities downstairs?" He dryly asked.

Her face flamed as she suddenly realized that she was still in full guild regalia, her tabard and huge nametag with her game name, race and class in bold black letters. She stammered an affirmative and started to quickly juggle the ice bucket and dinner as she looked for her key-card to open her door. All she wanted at that moment was to retreat into her room and forget this man's obvious amusement at her expense. He stepped towards her and in an almost old-fashioned half-bow reached out his hands for her burdens.

"Here, let me help you...never let it be said I didn't ride to the aid of a lady in distress." His voice was warm and deep, with just a hint of laughter hidden beneath the words. She straightened up and remembering her "Southern Belle lessons" as her father had called her debutante days, graciously allowed the man to take her bundles and turned to reach into her pocketbook for her keycard. She was completely taken by surprise, then, when large strong hands grabbed her shoulders from behind and propelled her into the open door.

In the time it took Kate's mind to process what just happened, the door was shut behind the man and her ice and dinner were unceremoniously dumped onto a table. She had turned, still with disbelief written all over her face, to march right back out the door, possibly with a cold and cutting retort flung over her shoulder as she left the room. She was stopped, however, by an immovable, broad and very muscular chest. The man's arms came around her waist, pulling her up tightly against him. She looked up into his face, sure that she would see some kind of sign of a practical joke or something her guild mates or game friends would pull on her. But, besides that calm amused half-smile, all she saw was the man's astonishingly handsome face.

The first flutter of panic flared in Kate's stomach and she started to squirm, push and kick - anything to break his hold and let her get away. Her eyes, though, never pulled away from his. They were locked with his gaze as though mesmerized. When one large hand stroked down her back to her bottom to pull her hips tight against his, and she felt the huge, hard length of him, she opened her mouth to scream.

In a split second, she was spun around and one hand was clapped over her mouth, muffling her cries. He held Kate against him, one arm wrapped around her waist, squeezing tighter and tighter. Her struggling subsided as he let her feel his strength, just enough to let her know that she would not get away unless he wished it. She stopped, and sagged against him in surrender, the tears starting to trickle from the corners of her now-shut eyes. He held her thus for several heartbeats. Then Kate felt his lips graze the corner of her ear, his breath whispered through her hair as he murmured,

"Now be a good girl and relax. I won't hurt you unless you force me to, and you may even enjoy yourself before the night's over." That same cool, amused tone that he had used with her in the hallway was now a siren's song, and in her panic she clung to it as a lifeline. She nodded her head that she understood, that she wouldn't scream, and the hand was slowly taken away from her mouth. But she wasn't let go. The arm that held her so tightly against him now started stroking, the hand that was on her mouth now curling under the flimsy costume she wore to touch her bare neck, her chest, down her arms. He backed away from her slightly, enough so that he could reach down and pull the robes up and over her head in one fluid movement, so that she was standing there in nothing but her bra and panties.

A part of Kate's brain rejoiced, thinking that her middle-aged and chubby body couldn't possibly arouse this handsome giant of a man. He would give her clothes and purse and dinner back and shove her out the door with a snort of disgust, and she could get away safe. When she felt hands on her shoulders turning her around to face him she actually almost laughed, knowing that salvation was a few seconds away. Then she heard him sigh, his breathing getting deeper, and her eyes flew open in complete surprise. He was looking at her almost-naked body with undisguised lust. This was worse, she suddenly FELT naked and wrapped her arms around herself to hide her body. He grabbed her wrists and held them outstretched, stepping close, his eyes traveling over every inch of her. He brought her hands together and held them stretched up over her head in one of his hands as he reached out with a finger and unsnapped the front-hook of her bra. She cursed herself a thousand times over for buying the flimsy thing on impulse at that lingerie shop and then being stupid enough to wear it, rather than her old bra that had 4 hooks in the back and took a crowbar to get off. The bra flew open like it was spring-loaded, and her large breasts were completely exposed. Again, she was spun around to have her back pressed against the man's chest, but this time his hands were slowly running up her belly to cup and weigh both breasts. Her breasts, always seeming so large, looked small and vulnerable in the man's hands. They were so warm, so masculine, as he took his agonizingly slow time running the palms up the undersides, to finally rub small circles around the nipples. With a small shock, Kate realized that they were actually hard. Her mind took on the role of observer, watching her body reluctantly respond to the man's touches. He noticed too, and chuckled again, the sound rumbling up through his chest to vibrate against her.

"So, my little girl is not so scared after all. If her nipples are this hard already, I wonder if her panties are getting damp as well? Shall we check?"

One of his hands drifted away from Kate's breasts and down, trailing a pattern of heat over her belly, teasing her, almost tickling, as it got closer and closer to her panties. Meanwhile, the other hand had taken her nipple between thumb and forefinger and was rolling, lightly, softly, teasing the nipple to an even greater hardness. The feeling was almost too intense, sending bolts of electricity straight down to her now, god help her, throbbing sex. She knew what he would find when his fingers reached their destination. She knew now that this was not going to be a physical rape but a rape of her will. This man, this stranger, was going to make her submit her pleasure to him.

His fingers slid over the soft satin of her panties, his fingers curling to just press against her opening. He sighed softly in her ear,

"Yes indeed, just what I thought. I can feel your hot, wet pussy even through your panties. I bet your clit is throbbing already, just aching for my finger...isn't it?" His crude words contrasted with his calm tone to send waves of desire through her. No one had ever talked to her like that, used that kind of language with her, and it shocked her to discover that it turned her on. But she couldn't speak, couldn't admit any of this to the man. She just closed her eyes and let out a soft moan of both pleasure and despair as his fingers pressed harder against her nipple. The hand that was cupping her sex started a slow pulse in time with the other hand that started firmly pinching and pulling her breast. Her nerves zinged with sensation, her knees wobbled and her head fell back against his chest. Without even really touching her, this man was bringing Kate to the brink of an orgasm. She refused to believe it, she couldn't believe it, she COULDN'T let this happen. She weakly started to struggle, the tears coming again as she fought against him, against herself.

The arms came back around her waist and he walked her quickly over to the bed. Quickly and efficiently he bent and stripped her panties off as he flipped her onto her back. His hands grabbed her wrists and extended them up, over her head. Before she could think again, a loop of soft rope was wrapped around both wrists and then pulled snug, and she was bound.

"Can't have you running away little rabbit, now can we? I think it's time I got as comfortable as you are." He stepped back from the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt. Kate's eyes widened as more of his chest was exposed, then as he shrugged out of his shirt she let out a small mew of appreciation at his masculine form. He grinned at her, flipping off his shoes before slowly unbuckling his belt. Kate swallowed against a sudden lump in her throat; she had felt his size as he was pressed against her, now she'd get to see first-hand the cock that was going to be ravishing her. Cock, she thought, I have never thought that word before now. A blush started on her cheeks as she realized that even thinking the word made her wetter.

He had the button of his jeans undone now, and was slowly sliding the zipper down. Finally he pushed the jeans off his hips and down, and stepped out of them. There he was, naked. Her eyes focused for the first time on his huge, hard cock. Oh, it was beautiful. She unconsciously licked her lips, a film of sweat forming across her brow as a flood of images crossed her mind of what that cock was going to do to her. He saw that she was staring at him and chuckled again, low and sexy. He reached down and started lightly stroking himself as he stepped towards her head.

"Is this what you want? Are you thinking about all the ways you are going to feel this? Or do you want a taste first? Hmm? Answer me."

The first hint of steel came into his voice at the last, and Kate stiffened a bit. She struggled to find her voice, finally looking up into his eyes and nodding slightly. He grinned down at her and leaned in, supporting himself against the headboard as his cock brushed across her lips. Her tongue flicked out to lick across the head and he purred. The scent, the taste of him broke open the floodgate inside Kate; she suddenly leaned up and buried her face in his crotch, kissing and licking him all over, everywhere she could reach. He let out a delighted laugh of triumph and reached down to untie her hands.

"No more running away little girl, not from me and not from yourself." He murmured as his hands reached down to cradle her head, pulling her up to his hard cock. She wrapped one hand around the base and started licking, from bottom to top, tasting every inch of him. She finally opened her lips and let the head slip inside her mouth. Oh but he was so big, how was she going to take him deep like she wanted to?

As if he could read her thoughts, he spun her around so her head was right at the edge of the bed then stood over her, his cock hanging right in her face. He fed her his cock, moving his hips back and forth as Kate positioned herself to get the most of him in her mouth. She could feel him sliding over her tongue, her lips pressing to make a snug fit around him. Deeper and deeper, a little further with each thrust. He was being slow and deliberate, letting her get used to him. She learned to match her breathing with his motion, calming the gag reflex as he hit the back of her tongue. Her eyes were closed, but she could hear his groan as she pressed her tongue against him, massaging as he pushed in and held himself deep in her mouth. The she let out a moan of her own as he reached down and slid his fingers over her exposed sex. She could feel how wet she was as his fingers parted her easily, slipping along the lips to tease her clit. Then they slipped lower, one finger slowly sliding inside her, shocking her with the intensity of pleasure it gave.

She gasped around his cock as he started a rhythm with both his finger and his hips. Matching movements in and out, her mouth and sex both opening for him, her hips lifting in time with him and her hands coming around to hold onto his legs for support. She could feel her juices flowing onto his hand as his leg muscles started to jump and twitch. She felt him get harder in her mouth, he growled and flexed, and she knew he was about to come in her mouth. Suddenly he pulled away from her, sliding out of both her mouth and pussy. She lay gasping, her body on fire from the pleasure denied her. He reached down and flipped her up and around so that her head was on the pillows, then covered her body with his.

His knees pushed her legs apart as he settled his hips into the saddle of her thighs. The head of his cock was nudging along her open sex, and she gasped again at the strange intimacy it aroused in her. One hand came up to cradle her head, the other slid beneath to her bottom, pulling her up tightly against him. In a flash of clarity the fog of lust cleared and she knew he was going to take her now, to fuck her. Her eyes squeezed shut and her body stiffened, all warm feelings of arousal gone in a split second as she prepared herself to endure the onslaught. But it didn't come.

The hand cradling her head gave a slight shake, jarring her eyes open to look up at him. Dark eyes gazed down at her, intense and intent upon his prey. He whispered, "I want to see your eyes, I want you to see mine, as I take you. Your body is going to respond, you can't help it. It already is responding even though you try to hide it. I'm going to enjoy watching you writhe with pleasure, hear your moans and screams of lust as you come on my cock." As he was speaking, his hips were slowly moving, his cock rubbing insistently against her sex. The head bumped against her clit and she jumped, then she suddenly realized that her hips were moving with his. Oh god. He was right, she was too far gone in lust to fight it.

His eyes warmed as he sensed her surrender, and with a shift and a slight thrust the head of his cock slid into her. His hand under her bottom held her still as he slowly, achingly slowly, pushed his way inside her. He was big, and she hadn't had sex in so long, it felt like she was a virgin again. Her body fought to adjust as she felt herself filled and stretched more than she could remember ever experiencing. He shifted and pulled her hips in minute motions, fitting himself more firmly inside her as he finally sank the last inch of his cock into her. He held himself there, letting her feel the pulsing length of him, letting her muscles relax and stretch around him. Then his mouth came down on hers for a mind-shattering kiss as he started to move.

Slowly, so slowly, drawing out then back in, he was manipulating her body in exactly the right way. His lips were warm against hers and his gaze was still locked on her eyes. He shifted again, and the head of his cock pushed against that secret spot inside her. She jumped and moaned, her lips opening against his. He growled deep in his chest and his arms tightened around her, pulling her hips up to grind against his as he started to really fuck her. Waves of pleasure coursed through her body as he took her, harder and harder. Her legs came up to wrap around his waist and she started to kiss him back hard, tears of passion and surrender flowing down her cheeks as he took her higher and higher. Her moans and half-spoken pleas spurred him on to even harder strokes.

Her eyes flew open again as the first pulses, the prelude to her orgasm, hit her. He was watching, he was smiling down at her, as she lost control. Her arms came up to wrap around his shoulders as she flew over the edge into a full-blown orgasm, her body arching and convulsing, her sex clenching around his cock as she screamed aloud at the indescribable pleasure. She was out of her mind with it, her whole psyche was screaming at the release. At the height of it, she was dimly aware of him roaring out his own orgasm, flooding her with his seed. It just added to the ecstasy, and coupled with the stress and fear from before her overloaded brain started to shut down. Her last conscious thoughts were how was she going to get out of this, and did she really want to?

------------------------------------------------

Kate woke up the next morning, back in her bed, in her room, at the hotel. Her purse and clothes were neatly stacked on the chair next to the bed. She lay there, disbelieving. Then suddenly she jumped up, wincing at the soreness between her legs, and went through her purse. Car keys, wallet, driver's license, credit card, cash...everything was there. She heaved a sigh of relief that she wasn't also a victim of robbery and went in to take a long shower. Standing under the hot spray of water, she gingerly touched the puffy, swollen lips of her sex and wondered if she should call the police. She was a grown woman, though, and the role of victim didn't suit her. He hadn't hurt her, really; she wasn't bruised or cut. So, then....no police. Whatever psychological aftereffects there may be she would deal with when they came. She got out, dried off, got clean underpants and her old bra out of her suitcase and dressed in her convention costume. After doing her hair and make-up she gathered her purse and headed down to the convention center to start the day of greeting people and making small talk.

She was early; the giant room where all the booths were set up was practically empty of people. She walked towards her guild booth and then stopped in surprise. A huge bouquet of flowers was sitting on the table. They were beautiful; orchids, iris, sprigs of honeysuckle and other wildflowers in an explosion of color that made her smile in spite of her tense nerves. She put her purse down and then plucked the small florist's envelope from the middle of the bouquet. Her name was on the front. A lump formed in her throat and her heart was pounding as she withdrew the card. All it said was,

"See you soon."

Kajirah
Kajirah
18 Followers