Taking Katie

Story Info
Katie finally pushes the wrong man too far.
3.8k words
4.29
89.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this involves mind control, this story is obviously fiction and no one was harmed in its creation. However, several thousand electrons WERE seriously inconvenienced.

This is my first story EVER, and I would appreciate some feedback on it.

Hope you all enjoy.

==============================

For the most part, I was just an average kid. That was the way I wanted it. In grade school, I was the bullied, and then I was the bully hang around. Junior high, I was considered to be the bully (I really wasn't, but I know that's how other people saw me), and in high school, I was just there. Hung out with the nerds, the shit-kickers, the stoners, the skaters... pretty much everyone but the preps and the jocks.

After high school, I was off to serve my country for four years in the Marines, after which, it was off to a little college (thank you, Uncle Sam) and then, off to a career. Like I said, normal.

Except I wasn't normal.

Near as I can tell, I was born with the ability to read minds, and after twenty-odd years of exercise, and practice, my talents had blossomed rather nicely into full-blown, comic book style, mind control.

But, I wanted the normal life. So I didn't advertise my talents. Didn't even use them much. At the bar with my friends, I'd use them to pick up on whether that hot chick in the corner with her friends was checking me out, but I would just rely on my own charms (and maybe a little mind reading to find out what she liked), to take her home. Usually.

Truth be told, there wasn't any reason for me to go through all that trouble. I had the power. I could walk into any place, find any woman, tell her to come with me, and we would leave. I know I can do that, I've done it before. Single, involved, married, virgin or celibate, it didn't matter. They had a brain, I could take them. End of story. But I like the challenge. I like to feel normal.

Which brings me to Halloween. And Katie.

Katie was the friend of my friends' wife. And, as luck would have it, my friend was throwing a major bash for Halloween. New house, a full keg, and LOTS of people.

This was a few years ago, right after "that damn cowboy movie" came out, so my costume was a full-on "Brokeback cowboy" regalia (I raided my old mans closet for some duds that were old when HE was MY age!), even had the plastic sheriff's badge and a broken cap gun pistol... it was beautiful. Katie, on the other hand, decided to go with some sort of a vampire/goth something or other. Not exactly her best "come-as-you-AREN'T" attempt, if you catch my meaning. But the dress was skin tight, covering the black stockings and stopping just below the tops of her tall black boots. The dress was sleeveless, but she made up for that with some sheer, spider-web design gloves that went from the back of her hands, all the way up. The neckline was low cut, and if she had been better endowed, would have shown ample cleavage. As it was, she was probably sporting a small B cup, and her close cropped red-ish black hair, and fire engine red lipstick rounded out the picture.

The thing you need to know about Katie, though, is that Katie is a bitch. I don't know why she was such a bitch (I never WANTED to go inside her head), but I assume it had something to do with her being saddled with a kid when she was about 18. But, she was the type that, while she enjoyed the benefits of having a man around, she didn't really like men. Long story short: if you had a dick, and you weren't hot, and you didn't treat her like shit, you could burn, for all she was concerned.

Yeah, Katie was a real bitch. I don't normally go spelunking into peoples minds, but a while back, I just had to know if she was projecting anger at me as a defence, or what. Turns out, she truly just didn't like me. I don't know, maybe it was because I never treated her like a bitch. Seems that's the only type of guy she ever brought around.

Whatever.

As was typical for her, she continued to give me the cold shoulder (at least she was being nice about being a bitch, I guess). Until about halfway through the party, that is. I don't know what happened, and quite frankly, I don't care, but I was just coming out of the master bathroom when Kate storms up to me and slaps me a good one upside my face. Being totally unexpected, she damn near twisted my head halfway around my body, before my neck had anything to say about stopping it.

I sat there in stunned silence for a moment, my rage building up inside.

Another tiny tidbit about me, I have rage issues. I tend to get pissed off easily, I just never act on my anger. I fume, I yell, then I just let it go. Not this time,though. This bitch had pushed me too far this time.

"Ow." I deadpanned.

She replied, "You're a fucking asshole, you know that!" Before turning on her heel and stalking out the bedroom door.

Or, she would have, had she not finally pushed me too far.

It was a simple matter to slam the door in her face. Only slightly more difficult to drain the moisture out of the air and force it into the door, causing it to swell until it wouldn't move, effectively sealing us in.

She turned around, eyes wide in shock, and... fear, I realized. Good. She started to say something, but in two quick steps, I had closed the remaining distance between us, grabbed her by her scrawny neck, and had her pinned to the door, our bodies pressing together.

My voice oozed out from behind teeth clenched so hard, they could have ground diamonds into dust, and my words came out clipped, angry, "That hurt."

The shock had faded by this time, leaving nothing but terror behind. She opened her mouth to scream for help. "Uh-uh" I said. And, with a deft little twisting of mental power, I prevented her from being able to utter a single sound.

"I don't know what brought this on, and I don't care" I said, "but for as long as I have known you, I have been nothing but kind. And this is how you repay that kindness. I wonder how I should reward your actions tonight."

My eyes took her in at that moment. From the low cut neckline, to the hem of her dress. "I think it's time I taught you a lesson. Probably the greatest lesson you will ever learn: Don't fuck with anyone when you don't have the slightest fucking notion of what they can do to you. Do you understand me?" She nodded.

"From this moment on, until I release you from my power, you will act as you normally would, except that you will obey me without question. Do you understand?" Another nod. "Good. Release me." When I had grabbed her and lifted her partly off the ground, her hands shot up and grabbed my wrist. She had been holding on so tight, her knuckles were white. As I issued my command, her grip loosened and her hands dropped to her sides. I, in turn, lowered her completely to the floor.

"I will give you back your voice now, but you will make no attempt to flee this room, or to call for help. From this point on, whenever we are in private, you will address me as Master. Am I clear."

"Yes Master."

"Good. Now then, it seems that we never really had a chance to get to know each other. When was the last time you had sex, slave?"

"Almost three weeks now, Master."

"Do you use birth control?"

"Yes Master."

"Are you diseased?"

"No Master."

"When was the last time you played with your pussy?"

"When I was in the shower getting ready for this party Master."

"When was the last time that a man gave you an orgasm?"

"It's been almost two months, Master."

"Would you like me to give you one?"

"No Master."

"No? And why is that, slave?"

"Because I don't fucking like you. I never have. Master." She sneered.

I grabbed her right tit through her dress as I replied, "It doesn't look like you get a decision in the matter this time, bitch." Another little mental nudge had her tits becoming incredibly sensitive. Both nipples poking out through the fabric of her dress like pencil erasers. Her eyes were clenched shut as tight as her teeth, and her head was pressed back to the door. I took that as ample opportunity to start nibbling on her neck. I could tell she was trying not to enjoy herself, as I snaked my other hand behind her and grabbed her ass, pulling the two of us together. I heard a small moan escape her lips and at just about the same time I caught a light musty smell enter my nostrils.

"Hmmmmm. For not wanting me to make you cum, you sure do seem to be pretty turned on, aren't you?"

"Unnnnghhh." She moaned. "Go fuck yourself, Master."

"I don't think so, bitch, that's your job."

I turned us around, so that my back was to the door and pushed her away from me.

"Take off that dress and those fucking gloves." I commanded. "And get rid of those dyke boots, too."

She grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her head, revealing her mostly naked body. The gloves came next, which left her naked from the waist up (no need for a bra when your tits are as small as hers were). The boots took a minuted longer, though, as she had to unlace what seemed like 50 feet of laces before she could slide them off. As she stood, I took a moment to admire her figure. She had a tattoo on her left breast, something I had already known, due to her proclivity to wear low cut blouses and such. She also had some minor stretch marks on her belly from when she had been pregnant 5 years before. Her stocking-clad legs were toned, and her ass was still firm. She had the figure, not of someone who spends an eternity in the gym, but just one who is naturally skinny and takes care of herself.

"Give me your panties."

She removed them, without comment and handed them to me. I rubbed them through my fingers a moment before bringing them to my nose and savoring the smell of them.

Her pussy was maintained with the same level of care as she took with the rest of her body. Neatly trimmed black hair capped an otherwise hairless snatch. A snatch that, as I had expected, was glistening with wetness.

Wadding her panties into a ball, I stuffed them into the pocket of my ever-tightening jeans. Then, moving to free my cock from it's confinement, I ordered her, "get over here and suck my dick."

She dropped to her knees as she grabbed my manhood in her delicate hands, gently stroking it and spitting on it to lube it up, before she finally popped it into her waiting mouth.

What heaven. She may have been revolted by what was happening, but this was something that I had dreamed of for a very long time. She was a cock-sucking expert if ever there was one. Her technique was flawless, I swear, at times it seemed as though she had two tongues laving the sides of my shaft. She sucked and stroked in equal measure, never relenting for even a moment.

"Ahhhhh! Keep going slut, I want to cum down your throat." I breathed.

She started to pull away at that, I sneered and grabbed the back of her head, tangling my hand in her hair and snarled, "you will swallow all of my cum, and you will like it!" As I started to fuck her face with abandon.

It didn't take much longer, and I was shooting streams of jism down her gullet. More than she could handle, but I wasn't letting her pull away. She coughed and gagged a bit, and some of my spunk spilled out from behind her lips and onto her chest. I kept going for almost a minute before I finally released her. She was short of breath, and still coughing, but she managed to gasp out, "fucking asshole, you could have drowned me. ...Master."

I smiled at that, even as pissed as she was, she still had no choice but to call me Master. The rest of my current enjoyment, was that, even as she was complaining about almost being drowned by my jism, she was scooping it off of her chest and from around her lips and slurping it back into her mouth. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy as she did so, as though she were sampling the finest chocolates in the world. Well, I thought, I did tell her to enjoy it.

After slipping off my boots and shirt, I kicked my pants free of my legs and grabbed Kate by the top of her head, throwing her onto the bed.

"I'm not a complete asshole, Katie. In fact, just to prove it to you, I'm going to let you choose the first position that I get to fuck you in. So what's it going to be?"

"Fuck off, Master. I may not be able to deny you, but this is still rape, you mother-fucker!"

"Well, considering you've got a kid, I guess I can't get mad at your choice of words, now can I?"

"Fine, you don't want to choose, I'll choose for you." And that's when genius struck me. I needed a golem.

Casting out my powers, I snagged someone from the party and commanded him to the room. He was totally within my power and had no idea he had left the woman he was hitting on to come into the bedroom. It wasn't a great loss, as the girl would have rather had a lobotomy, than sleep with the guy, so he was perfect for my needs.

I had brought a high end digital camera with me to the party, and I figured that this would be the perfect time to put it to use. I ordered my golem to shoot some good video of us, then returned to my main attraction.

"I'm not doing anything else while he's in here, Master." she balked.

"Then just forget that he's even in here, you dumb-ass." I commanded

Her eyes glazed over for a moment, before she asked, "Forget who's in here, Master?"

"Exactly," I said. "Now get on your back, I've wanted to fuck you for a long time, and I want to see the look on your face when you get off."

She rolled over like an obedient little slave, and I couldn't resist, I'd wanted to taste that succulent little pussy for the longest time, and I wasn't going to waste my chance. I dove in that snatch like I was a man dying of thirst. She pulled her legs up and out to give me better access to her twat, my tongue sliding in and out of her hot little honeypot. The treatment she had given my shaft earlier was requited in my ministrations upon her body. I sucked and slurped, nibbled, teased, caressed, and had her on the brink of release for nearly twenty minutes. Again, another slight tweak of the mind to prevent her from cumming and increasing her frustration. As I had told her, I wanted to see the look on her face when she finally came.

By that time, she was thrashing on the bed so much I was having a hard time keeping contact with her delicious pussy. The sheets had been kneaded into a rumpled mess by her hands, and her body was covered in a sheen of sweat. Her hair was matted to her head and covered parts of her face from view.

"Please, Master. Please, no more, I want you to fuck me, I need to feel you inside me. I need you to stick your dick in me and make me cum. Please Master, I need it."

She was begging. Impressive. I hadn't even programmed her to say anything like that.

"So, you finally want me to fuck you, is that it?"

"Yes Master, please fuck me. Make me cum, Master. I need it, I need to cum."

I grinned, wolfishly. She was mine, and I didn't even need to program her for it. She was mine by her own desire. Let me tell you, since none of you can actually experience it, controlling someone against their will is a power trip, but controlling someone by their own will is something else entirely. Like comparing bologna to fillet mignon. Talk about a power trip.

"Alright my slut, I'm going to give you what you want. You want to cum?" I asked as I positioned myself at her entrance, "then cum!" As I plunged my staff into her slick hole, I eased the restraint I had on her, just enough to give her a minor orgasm. Just a little release off of the pressure valve, as it were.

She lay there on the bed, writhing in convulsions of pure ecstasy, panting and bucking.

"Oh! Thank you Master. Thank you. That was the best orgasm a man has ever given me. Thank you for showing me this much pleasure Master."

My eyes almost popped out of my skull at that. THAT little release had been the best cum of her life. No wonder she had been ready to give herself to me. She had enough pent up energy to give her 20 such orgasms, if I so chose.

"I haven't even begun to give you pleasure, slave." I moved my head down to her neck, once again nibbling and biting on the soft tender flesh, while I began pistoning in and out of her pussy.

Her cries of pleasure were a sweet symphony to my ears. I didn't allow her another orgasm while I plowed into her. Not wanting to wear her out before I was done. I was in this for the long haul.

After a while, I decided it was time for a change of position. Never breaking contact with her pussy, I picked her up and rolled the both of us over, till she was riding on top of me.

This gave me an opportunity to do something I'd been wanting to do for a while now. While she was riding me and howling like a banshee, I reached up, pulled her down and started to nibble on her soft little titties again. The alterations I had made, making her nipples more sensitive, were still in effect, and that pleasure was translated straight to her pussy and her brain, and she wanted more.

On and on she rode me, her nails digging into my chest, shoulders and arms. Even drawing blood as she raked them across my back when I had picked myself up to hold her close to me as we fucked like demons in our hosts' bed.

My powers give me the ability to recover quickly from an orgasm, as well as being able to suppress them, but between my excitement, and holding both of our orgasms in check, as well as the golem, I was reaching the limit of my abilities.

Katie wasn't faring too much better than I was. All this time in her continuously aroused state, with only a minor release more than an hour ago, was starting to take it's toll on her mind. Too much longer, and her mind was going to shatter. Something I learned the hard way many years ago. The girl ended up fine, but it took her almost a year to learn to speak again.

It was time to end this for the night. I let loose my own pent up orgasm first. As ounce after ounce of hot, sticky fluid spackled the walls of her vagina, I released the block I had on her release, her eyes rolled in the back of her head, and she arched her back to the point where her head seemed as though it was trying to punch through the mattress. Her mouth opened in a primal scream of pleasure that I hoped would be drowned out by the music of the party. She gushed her nectar all over my lap, spraying it out between the seal made by her lips around my shaft. I pumped load after load into her love tunnel. She responded by flooding the sheets and the tops of her stockings with more and more of her juices as I held her by the small of her back.

As the convulsions started to subside, she raised herself back up into my embrace, both of our bodies still suffering minor aftershocks of our combined orgasm. She started kissing me all over my face, eyes, mouth neck ears, cheeks, professing that she had just had the greatest fuck of her life.

After finally extricating her from me, I stood in front of the bed and commanded, "you made a mess of me, get over here and clean me up."

She seemed only too happy to oblige, as she crawled over the bed and sank down to her knees on the floor as she used her tongue to slowly clean my shaft of our combined juices.

I took my camera from the golem and told him, "hey, shithead, go and get us some drinks from the party and bring them back here."

While the golem was gone, Katie and I got dressed, with Katie's panties still in my pocket. When the golem returned with some spiked punch, I told him to leave us alone, and thirty seconds after he left, I removed my control of him, and he woke up, wondering where the girl he had been talking to had gone, and none the wiser for what he had been through.

I decided to give Katie a few more instructions, though. Just the basics, really, she wouldn't tell anyone about this, she wouldn't stop being herself, blah, blah, blah. I did tell her to program her number into my cell, though. And that she would continue to heed my every command, though I suspected I would no longer need my power to ensure that from now on.

12