Taking Kelly Ch. 03

Story Info
More sexual exploits with daughter's best friend.
3k words
4.33
38.5k
23
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers

Problems, problems.

Problem 1.

I was wakened the next morning by my house phone ringing. I have an extension next to my bed so answered it sleepily,

"Hello?"

"Hi dad it's me Sally, I'm just calling to let you know I'll be home in an hour as I've quit working for Richard and got another job nearer home so I'll be able to travel daily."

"Oh, ok. Why have you left Richards?" I said waking up a little more.

"Like I said the new job is nearer home, I'll save on transport costs and I'm getting a bit more money for the same job."

"Wow! Sounds good and if your happy then that's ok by me."

"Ye I'm happy and I'll see you in about an hour. I've got a week off before starting my new job so I can have a catch up with you and Kelly."

"Ok see you soon, bye."

"Ye, bye."

Shit, although it was great news Sally was coming home everyday, this could scupper my plans for Kelly and the visit to doc Sykes.

Problem 2.

I went for a shower wondering how things would work out over the next week. A long shower sometimes gives me new ideas, not this time. I got dried and put on my robe, went down into the kitchen where Kelly was sat having breakfast but not in her clothes I ordered her to wear around the house.

"What's this Kelly? Why are you dressed like that? You should be wearing the clothes I told you to." I said.

"Sorry John but I've started."

"Started what?" I asked dumbly.

"My period!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, right I get it" fucking hell what a dumb ass "Ok that's fine at least you won't be pregnant and now you've started taking the pills doc gave you we'll be safe in the future. So I'll accept your changes for now but we can carry on with your training."

"What training?" She asked.

"This training." I said walking over to her as I undid the belt on my robe. I stood in front of her with my flaccid cock hanging down.

"Take it in your hand Kelly and make me hard. Come on we don't have a lot of time!" I demanded.

She reached out and took it in her hand and began stroking me without any encouragement from me. I soon began to rise for her.

"Good girl. Now lean forward and suck me but remember just lips and tongue, no teeth. I'm going to cum in your mouth again. Wank me as you suck, that's it feel me grow in your mouth. Hold the shaft and suck the tip. I'll move in and out too and we'll soon have you with a mouthful of spunk again."

She was getting better as she almost instinctively new what to do. She held my shaft as my cock grew in her mouth. I began moving my cockhead in and out of her mouth an inch or two. She began moaning around my cock and this sent a vibration through me into the pit of my stomach and made me harder.

"Fucking hell Kelly, that's good!"

I began fucking her mouth slowly as she gobbled me. In...Out...In...Out... on it went for a while until I felt almost ready to fill her again.

"Get ready cos I'm almost there so suck harder and faster or I'll take over and fuck your face!" I demanded.

She did and I couldn't resist holding her head in my hands so she couldn't get away. My cock was about to explode into her as she sucked harder, moaning all the time.

"YES! here it comes. Suck me! Feel that spunk in your mouth! Taste it! Swallow it!" And I came into her as I held her head. She swallowed and swallowed and gagged as I shot into her. She took most of it and as she let go of my still hard shaft I couldn't resist pushing it to the back of her throat.

"SWALLOW!" I demanded.

She tried and as she did I managed to push my cockhead into her throat as she gagged around it. What a feeling! I pulled back and she coughed loudly but before she could do anything else I pushed back into her throat.

"SWALLOW!" I demanded again.

She did so and I pushed into her throat again this time leaving it there a few seconds longer. I pulled all the way out of her letting her lean forward as she began coughing and spluttering as her eyes began to water.

"Good girl, that was very good. You are getting better at cocksucking. You can go and get cleaned up. Sally is coming home soon so she got a new job so our little secret will have to be put on hold, for now," I told her.

She got up and went upstairs and I followed her but went into my room to call Doc Sykes at home.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hi doc, it's me John, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks. You calling to arrange Kelly's second appointment?"

"Well, I suppose I am but it will have to wait a little while longer. You see Kelly has started her period, and to put the cat amongst the pigeons, Sally is coming home everyday. She's got a new job."

"That's fine. How about we make the appointment for...let me see...hmm..today's Tuesday...hmm...how about next Thursday at my home surgery at 7:30 pm?"

"Sounds good to me. It will give Sally time to catch up with us and Kelly time to be fit again." I said.

"If you have any problems just let me know and we'll arrange another day although I'm really looking forward to feeding her, if you know what I mean! Hahaha!"

"I know what you mean alright. I'll see you next Thursday at 7:30. Bye."

"Bye John," and he hung off.

Sally arrived home shortly after and we had a good long chat over late breakfast and she told me how she'd managed to change her job and that Richard was very understanding about it. Afterwards she asked where Kelly was and I said I didn't know so off she went to find her. To be honest I didn't see much of either of them for most of the time, just the odd mealtime. I was busying myself doing work in the garden and garage, which needed a major clear out.

Thursday soon came round and as luck would have it Sally had to go for some training, in the afternoon, at her new place of work. When she'd gone I called Kelly down and told her we were going out at 7.

"Where we going?" she asked.

"Doc Sykes wants to see you and examine you again to make sure you're on the correct pill. He can tell by taking your pulse and examining you body."

"Oh. Alright." she replied.

"You must wear your daily house clothes but with panties. Understand?"

"Why?"

"No questions, just do as your told!"

7pm came and she came down dressed as I had told her and off we went to see Doc Sykes. When we arrived I'm sure Kelly felt uneasy about being examined at his house and not his surgery.

So to put her mind at rest I told her, "Don't worry he has a surgery here and often sees patients in the evening." This seemed to settle her. We went in and Doc was waiting in his room.

"Come in, just a quick examination and you'll be on your way. It's just to see if your on the correct birth control pill. You can sit up on the couch Kelly and take your top off." She did so without question.

Now at this point I should let you know Doc Sykes is black and has a rather large cock!

He moved to Kelly's side and took her pulse and listened to her heart from front and back. He told her to take her bra off and he examined her tits.

"Hmm...they seem a bit more swollen from the last time I saw them." he said.

"Argh well, that's my fault doctor," I said "I've been playing with them and making her nipples hard." Kelly shot a glance at me as if to say how can you tell him that.

"I see, not to worry. You'll have to lay down for the next bit." he told her. She reluctantly, but slowly began too, but not quick enough for him. "Come, come Kelly get laid down, I haven't got all night." he said as he pushed her down to a lying position.

I could see he was well aroused by the bulge under his white coat! He rolled her over to face the wall and quietly beckoned me over to her side. I'd worked with him before and knew exactly what he wanted. As he touched her back I undid my trousers and dropped them to the floor. I was next to her head as he told her "Close your eyes and roll over to face the light." As she did he slid his hand to the top of her leg and before she could do anything I pressed my cock to her lips while holding her to the bed. She tried to struggle but Doc held her too and pulled her legs apart. I pushed harder and held her nose, she had to open her mouth to breath and that's when my pulsing cock slid into her mouth.

She tensed a little and I glanced down to see Doc had his face between her legs and was sucking her cunt through her panties. She moaned a little as he pushed her panties to one side and slipped a finger into her. I began a slow fucking motion in her mouth and the Doc didn't miss a beat as he sucked her clit until she thrashed about with her first orgasm. While she did he just stood up and released his big black cock from its restraint and offered it to her cunthole. He didn't mess about and was inside her within a flash!

She groaned and hissed around my cock as the Doc began fucking her. "Fucking hell John, you've found a nice tight cunt with this one! Cum on my black cock as you suck Johns, you little horny slut. You're going to come again for us before I fill you with my spunk! You're our fucking whore!" he yelled. "Go on, come for me. Suck that cock as we spit roast you! I'm almost there John. I want to swap, I want to spunk in her mouth you know I like to cum in their mouths!"

He brought her to another climax before withdrawing his cock and moving beside her head as he wanked his cock furiously. I shifted down towards her splayed legs as he fed his cock into her mouth. What a sight as his big black cock opened her little white mouth wide! I quickly got between her legs and pushed my cock into her as he began fucking her face as he snorted and screamed obscenities at her, "FUCK HER JOHN. FUCK THE BITCH AS I GIVE HER A MOUTHFUL OF CUM! FUCK HER GOOD! YOU FUCK HER ARSE YET? IM GUNNA FUCK HER THERE NEXT TIME. FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

Kelly was like a rag doll being well fucked at both ends as we both went at her.

"Mmnpf. Mmpff. Mmnpf." was all she managed as he pumped his cum into her which set me going and we filled her at both ends.

"Yes bitch this is what I should have done last time you sucked my cock instead of coming in that tissue," he said as he rammed his cock in and out of her mouth. I wasn't taking much notice of what he said as I was busy shooting my seed up her pussy. We both eased down and slipped from her and moved away and left her gasping for air and calming herself down.

As we dressed Doc said "Sorry John, I've let you down, but you remember the first examination when she came for birth control? Well once I knew you'd sent her I knew I wanted her but rather than fuck her then, which I could have, I made her suck me off. I came in a tissue as she finished me by wanking me. She didn't want to but I made her I held her head as I fucked her mouth. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it but as a payback I'm going to show her THE movie, the one with Julia. OK?"

"Hmmm...I suppose that's only fair, fine. Now get her dressed and out before I get another hard on and take her rear again."

We both dressed quickly and left with a handshake and a promise for next time. When we arrived home Kelly was tired so I sent her for a shower but I was adamant she came down afterwards. As she was upstairs Sally rang and said she was stopping at Richards for the night. I thought that was quite strange but it would give me a chance with the movie. I fished it out of the cupboard and slipped it into the DVD player. I went upstairs and found a silky camisole which I laid on my bed. I went to Kelly's room and knocked and said "There's a garment on my bed I want you to wear when you come down, OK?"

"OK." she called back. 10 minutes later she was down with the camisole on and she looked amazing. I wanted her again. I told her "Lay here with your head on my lap, I want to show you something." I began the film. I ran my hand down Kelly's back to the hem of the camisole and moved it up slowly to feel her firm arse. As the film began Kelly had a deep intake of breath, "Is that..."

"Yes that's Doc Sykes" I told her. He was between a woman's legs fucking her. As we watched Kelly's breathing became more erratic and her hand went to my cock and she began slowly rubbing me. I was running my hand over her cheeks and a finger slipped down between them.

As the camera panned out she saw another man at the woman's head. "Is that you?" She asked.

"Yes and I'm fucking her mouth. We are all wearing masks so unless you know us then you won't recognise us." Kelly unzipped me and took out my cock and began slowly sucking it.

On screen Doc had removed his cock from her and was putting on a rubber. "What's he doing and who is she?" she asked as she took my cock from her mouth.

"That's Julia. Doc was married to her at the time. A right horny bitch too. Watch."

Kelly returned to sucking me slowly as she watched Doc lift Julia's leg and position himself against her as the camera zoomed in to catch his cock push against her arsehole and slip in! Kelly stopped sucking again and asked "Is he where I think he is?"

"Yes he's going to fuck here in the rear." I said as I pushed her down onto me. She began sucking me again but a little quicker. Doc slowly began giving Julia's arse every inch of his cock, bit by bit. The camera caught all of it then moved up to her head where I was about to shoot my cum into her mouth.

"Watch her, she will swallow all my come. Watch her throat move as she swallows." I told her and sure enough she swallowed it all as the camera zoomed in again and Doc was slipping out of her arse.

Kelly began again on my cock, which was getting close to exploding. She loosened my trouser and reached in to play with my balls.

On screen I moved away from Julia's head and slipped a red ball gag into her mouth as a temporary measure. I knew, and Julia knew why. I took the camera and the third man moved into view, Eric the cameraman. He was black and naked with a stonking hard on. He went straight for Julia rear and rubbed lube against her and pushed his cock in to the hilt without stopping! Julia screamed into the gag.

I began holding Kelly's head as I rocked back and forth and played with her bum hole with my other hand. She didn't flinch as I slipped a finger in there. I wanted her to see all of this.

Eric began fucking Julia's arse and as I moved to her head, with the camera, Doc was removing the gag only to replace it with his massive cock. He began fucking her mouth deep. He was pushing it into her throat then out then back in. They were both at it hammer and tongs!

I lost it as they began to come and began coming in Kelly's mouth. She sucked and sucked and squeezed my balls till I was drained and she swallowed it all.

Doc and Eric were coming into Julia at the same time.

As Kelly came up for air she asked, "Will that happen to me?"

"Probably but I'll want you to be airtight so there would be four there."

"What's that mean, airtight?" She asked.

"That means you'll have every hole filled at the same time, not just two but all three, cunt, mouth and arsehole!"

She gasped. "I'll be fucking your arse soon enough and you will enjoy it. You are my slut and I'll fuck you wherever I want and in whichever hole I want. Understand?"

SMACK! "Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now go and get in my bed, you're sleeping with me tonight because I want to fuck you in my bed in the morning. Every time Sally's not home you will be in my bed ready to fuck. I will sometimes use various toys on you. You'll wear the clothes and underwear I tell you to wear and I'll even tie you up and blindfold and gag you when it takes my fancy. You'll also be fucked by other men and women!"

SMACK! "Understand?"

"Yes"

More to come ...

Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers