Taking Kelly Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun with daughters friend but with an unforeseen twist.
4.3k words
4.21
36.2k
16
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers

I woke the next morning to Kelly's mouth around my cock! I thought I was dreaming as its been so long since anyone had even been in my bed, and even longer since I'd woken to a blowjob. I began to move my hips up to meet her sucking mouth, pushing deeper, but she took control and soon had me on the verge of coming. She suddenly released me and before I could react she climbed onto me and straddled my hips and grasped my cock, guiding it to her pussy and pushing down onto me until I was balls deep inside her. She began bouncing up and down on me, panting and moaning, riding my cock to her shuddering climax. She jumped away and rolled out of bed and was gone before I could stop her. She'd gone and left me with a raging boner!

I soon got up and, putting my dressing gown on, followed her downstairs to the kitchen and I got such a shock when I walked in. She was spread across the table with her legs wide open and her slit glistening with her juices. Instant hard on!

"Come and fuck me!" She demanded.

I was in her before she could move and began fucking her hard, railing into her with all my strength. She was like a rag doll under me and it wasn't to long before we were both coming together with me filling her cunt with spunk. We calmed down and I asked her "What was that about? Jumping out of bed like that then wanting me to fuck you here?"

She wiggled free and headed towards the door, with a grin on her face, saying, "You'll see."

Now I'm confused, what the fuck did that mean?

I made breakfast and was washing the pots in the sink afterwards when Kelly came back down ready to go out, another surprise.

"Where you off to?" I asked.

"Mum just rang and she wants to see me and she sounded upset so I'm going round to see her, is that OK?"

"Yes, yes that fine. I hope she's well."

"Have you seen Sally at all?" she asked.

"No why?"

"Oh nothing" she said as she waved her hand as a goodbye and was gone out the door. Strange if you ask me!

I'd gone and showered before returning to the kitchen and was just about to go and get dressed when I noticed George, my 70yr old next door neighbour, walking towards my garden accompanied by Sally, my daughter Sally. I watched as he marched her to our back door and he knocked before I could get there. As I opened the door, and before I could react, George said, "Before you say anything let me explain what's happened, but let's get inside first." He pushed passed me taking Sally with him into the kitchen. I followed in a daze.

"I have a confession first," said George as he tapped the kitchen table "I noticed you with Kelly the other day and saw you fucking her over this table. I sneaked up to the window and got my cock out to play with but before I could finish you'd done her so I had to get away quickly before you spotted me. Very frustrating I can tell you. Anyway, I thought I'd have another chance today as Sheila is out shopping all day but as I came round the corner who do you think is up beside the window, with her hand under her skirt rubbing herself, but Sally here!"

"So how did she get to be with you?" I demanded.

"She can tell you what she told me" he said. Sally gasped as she breathed In deeply.

"So Sally tell me what this is all about," I demanded.

"I planned to catch you with Kelly."

"Doing what?"

"You know what, fucking or sucking."

"Just how do you know about that?"

"We planned everything, right from the first day she caught you with a semi hard cock as you came out of the shower. She'd confided in me about wanting a man to fuck her instead of me and she mentioned you. We hatched a plan but it took awhile to perfect it. She'd nearly caught you once before but missed the chance and when she did catch you there was no guarantee you'd follow it through as quickly as you did. She was taken by surprise but made it seem as though you were in control. You were right about one thing, she'd never sucked a real cock before or had cum in her mouth to swallow. Then it moved so quickly when you told her how to dress with no panties and then spanked her and fucked her over the table. Then Docs for pills and he made her suck his cock too. Then Docs house for a threesome. She never saw that coming even when he removed half her clothes! She only realised what was happening when she turned over and you were pushing you cock into her mouth and she ended up with Doc coming down her throat!"

"She relayed it all to me as we sucked and played with each other. She told me about the film with Doc, his then wife, you and his friend and how you'd fingered her arsehole while watching it, then filled her mouth with your cum."

"We planned for me to catch you doing it this morning. Kelly gave me the thumbs up as she came into the kitchen. I was so wet with excitement i started rubbing myself when George here came up behind me, put his hand over my mouth and carried me to his den in his shed!"

"That right George?" I asked.

"Pretty much, yes," he replied.

"Then what happened?" I asked Sally.

"He sat me down roughly in his chair and fastened my arms down. I tried to tell him it was all a mistake but he ignored my protest and he said he knew why I was there as he'd seen you and Kelly doing it before. I couldn't do anything as he told me he was there for the same thing and we could help each other. He put his hand on my leg and began moving it up my thigh."

"Stop! So George, is this true? You tell me the rest."

"Yes it's true," said George "I was as horny as Sally and saw it as an opportunity to relieve mine and her frustrations. I pushed my hand between her legs and although she struggled I managed to get to her soaking wet pussy. I'm telling you I couldn't believe just how wet she was. I began fingering her and she opened her legs more so I could get more into her as she started moaning and once I'd started rubbing her clit she just came on my hand. I wanted to push my cock into her mouth and see if she was as good as her mother at sucking cock! I decided against that and instead brought her over here for you to sort."

"You mean Becky sucked your cock? When?" I demanded.

"Several years ago she came to my den asking if I had any screws for the fence. She wanted to fix where it had broken and I offered to do it for her but as I reached for my screw box I accidentally pulled another box over and onto the floor breaking it open in the process. Of course it had to be the box with things in I didn't want anyone to know about."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Toys. Vibrators, gags, handcuffs, blindfolds and other bits and pieces I used to use on Sheila. Becky saw them and before I could do anything she had made a grab for the cuffs and began waving them about as I tried to collect all the other things together."

"What a naughty boy, George. What do you do with these then?" She said as she waved them in front of me.

"Erm....I...I." I stammered.

"Come, come George don't be shy you can tell me."

"Ok, ok! I use them on Sheila she likes being submissive and I also use all the toys from time to time, though not as much now as she's getting older." I said.

"Show me how you do it to her George. You can try it on me but not all the way, you understand?"

"Yes ok. I replied with my mind and heart racing and my cock stiffening."

"So I told Becky to turn around and put her hands behind her back and before she could change her mind snapped on the cuffs. I turned her round and pushed her down to kneel on the cushion on the floor. I was fucking horny as hell by now so I began to unzip my fly to release my cock."

"What are you doing George?"

"What do you think I'm doing? You've teased me and now your going to do what I want. I just dropped my pants and boxers and my cock sprang out in front of her face so I moved it to her lips and demanded, "Suck me you bitch, come on you cockteaser suck me." as I pushed into her mouth. She tried to wriggle free but I held her head and pushed on into her as far as I could go and began fucking her mouth. She began to respond and suck me wrapping her tongue around me which made me fuck her mouth harder."

"YES! YES! That's good, suck me hard. I'm going to fill your mouth with my spunk. Suck me!" I didn't last long and was soon sending ropes of cum into her mouth and throat. She didn't waste a drop and swallowed it all! I withdrew and pulled my pants back up and undid the cuffs. She got up and rushed to the door but stopped before leaving, turned round and said, "Very nice George see you next time" Then she was gone"

"Fucking hell George, another thing I didn't know about. How many times and what did you do?"

"I never, ever got to fuck her, well not in her pussy anyway."

"What's that mean?"

"Well I had her on her hands and knees once and was about to fuck her but as I pushed forward towards her cunt she dipped her arse and my cock nudged against her arsehole and I wasn't to fussed as she pushed back against my cockhead. I just pushed into her hole and fucked her there until I came and I held her tight and filled her with cum. We did that several times over the weeks. She'd sometimes let me lick and finger her to an orgasm and she'd suck me off, maybe once in a while but not often enough for me!"

My mind was racing with this bombshell and I'd forgotten about Sally just sat there listening. I looked at her and said "right, you want the same as Kelly got, do you?"

"Yes, I do, I want more than one cock!" she pleaded.

Fucking hell! More than one cock? Whose was she getting? What a position to get into, with my own daughter. I had to think fast.

"Right, wait here and don't move. George, follow me." I said.

He followed me into the hallway and I asked him what he was after now.

"Fucking hell John its obvious now, can't you guess without me having to spell it out?"

"Ok, this is what's going to happen. You're going into the room and sit in the chair opposite the settee. Wait there and I'll decide what will happen then. If I bring Sally into the room then you must remain quiet all the time, she'll be blindfolded and won't know your there. Understand this though, if you do or say anything then she may want to back out and you'll be on your way home. I'll make out you've gone home now and she'll be none the wiser until later. I'm going to be ten minutes so make yourself comfortable and wait, OK?"

"Yes, that's understood." He replied as he disappeared into the living room.

I went upstairs and got some things from the toy draw, a 2" penis gag, a blindfold and a pair of Velcro handcuffs. I went into the lingerie draw and laid out a pair of hold up stockings and a lacy half cup bra, but no panties. I also got out a silky blouse and a suedette mini skirt and laid all the clothes on the bed. I took the toys downstairs with me getting the baby oil too.

One thought crossed my mind as I went down. We're my brains between my ears or between my legs! No matter, I had a plan sorted. I went into the kitchen and said to Sally "You certain of this? You sure you want to get into this? Make your mind up now. You can walk away right now and we'll say no more about it. It's your choice."

"It's ok, it's what I want. I've wanted it since mum caught me in your bedroom years ago."

"What? She never told me anything! Right, we'll talk about this some more but for now go upstairs, there's some clothes on my bed that should fit you, as your about the same size as your mum. Put them all on and meet me in the hallway, but no panties."

Off she went and came down five minutes later. Wow! She looked amazing and sexy as hell. She reminded me so much of her mum too. I took the blindfold and put it on her and told her to hold my hand as I led her into the living room. George was sat there very quietly and I took Sally to the settee and sat her opposite George. His eyes widened as he saw her skirt ride up her thighs and his cock began to bulge out in his trousers as he caught a glimpse of her cunt.

"You will do everything I tell you Sally, yes?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Right, undo your blouse but don't take it off and while your doing so tell me how your mum caught you. Don't leave any details out either."

She undid the buttons and released her bra hugging tits. What a sight! Beautiful tits, much better than Kelly's. I wanted to suck them and so did George by the look of the bulge in his trousers!

"When I was on school holidays I'd get bored so when you and mum went out I'd look around for something to do," Sally said "One day I went into your bedroom and looked in the drawers. I found all your toys, all mum sexy underwear and even her sexy outfits. The leather stuff too. I looked at them and felt myself getting wet between my legs so pulled a vibrator from your collection. Nothing to big as I'd never done anything but play with myself before then. Without going into to much detail I semi fucked my self with it bringing myself to the best orgasm I'd ever had." She explained.

My cock was rock hard and leaking pre-cum but I needed to hear more "Go on, then what happened," I asked.

"Well, I went in your room more and more as time went on but got a little to carried away. I'd started blindfolding myself and this one time I even used a gag and was so engrossed in bringing myself off I didn't hear mum come into the bedroom until I felt her hand on mine which was sliding a vibrator in and out of my pussy. I jumped and tried to pull away but mum said "Its ok, it's ok. Don't worry, I knew what you were doing because I keep things in a certain order. I'm going to help you so just relax. I want you to learn about sex and how to enjoy it." She said this as she took control of the vibrator and began to slowly fuck me with it. She quickened her movements and then I felt her tongue dip down onto my cunt lips. She began to suck me and I'd never felt anything like it before and came almost instantly onto her lips."

"Afterwards she told me she would teach me all she knew so we went to bed whenever we could and played with the toys. We sucked and fucked and brought each other to several orgasms every time. After months had passed and during one session, as she was fucking me from behind with the black strap-on, she began asking me questions."

I could see George was getting a little impatient so held my finger to my lips to shh him. I didn't want him fucking things up although this was getting to me so I went round the back of Sally, leaned over and slid my hands down to her tits to play with her pert nipples. She even pushed herself forward for me! George began to slowly and quietly release his cock from its confines.

"What kind of questions?" I asked her.

"Did I wish it was a real cock fucking me? It's time you had a proper cock. I'm going to arrange it for you. I know a man who will fuck you silly" she said as she began to pound into my cunt and she brought me to a climax like never before."

"Afterwards she said I needed to get birth control first and took me to see "the Doc" as she called him. I thought it funny at the time because she told me to wait in the reception when my name was called. She went in alone and came out about twenty five minutes later with a prescription for my pills. She went in with bright red lipstick on but came out with none but I didn't think much of it at the time."

"Fucking hell! She'd sucked him off to get your pills. Typical." I fumed.

"Anyway a week later she said she had got me a weekend job with uncle Mark but I'd have to stay with him and auntie Jen. I went over to work the following Friday evening and stayed the weekend. It wasn't until the following Friday that anything happened. We were alone in the office when Mark came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and began kissing my neck. I was shocked and asked him what he was doing. "I'm going to give you your first real cock, just like your mum asked me too," he said. Before I could react he had pushed me forward over the desk and had his hand underneath my skirt and was feeling me between my legs. He quickly pinned me down and released his cock, pulled my knickers to one side and began forcing his hard cock into me. It took me awhile to register what was happening but by the time I did he was almost balls deep!"

"He just fucked me hard till we both came, me first followed by Mark. We went home that evening and I went to get showered and changed. When I came downstairs Jen was waiting for me and said she wanted a word. She led me into the front room where Mark was sat in the armchair with just a robe on. Jen said, "Right young lady, I hear you've been fucking with my man is this true? If so I'm going to have to tell your father!"

"No, no you can't tell him! Don't I'll do anything but don't tell him!" was all I could blurt out"

"Ok you'll do as you're told right now. Mark get your cock out and you, you little slut get on your knees between his legs. You're going to suck his cock! Do it!"

"I had no choice so I dropped to my knees and she held the back of my head as she pushed me forward to get a taste of my first real cock. She forced his cock head into my mouth and began pulling me back and forth onto him and he began moving in and out of me."

"That's it you slut suck him good! He's going to give you your fist taste of spunk so get ready cos he's ready to explode and your going to swallow as much as you can!" He came in my mouth and she held me there as I began to swallow, losing some from my lips because I couldn't swallow fast enough. "Good girl, now go and get ready for bed."

"When I was in bed she came to me and told me about how mum had arrange it all and they would please themselves whenever they wanted and they did, every weekend. They both fucked me regularly. Sometimes together, sometimes alone while the other watched but they taught me. I wanted more than just them though that's how I came to be where I am now. They didn't want to share me so I left and came home."

I reach down to her cunt. "Spread your legs more," I ordered her. As she did I slid a finger over her sodden pussy lips savouring the aroma of her. I slid it inside and began moving slowly in and out. I wanted to savour this!

"So you want two cocks do you?"

"YES, YES, YES," she pleaded as she squirmed on my finger.

"George told me he wanted to fuck your mouth earlier. What would you do if he was here now?" I asked as I began to move a second finger into her wet slit.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned, "I'd suck his cock and then let him fuck me and you could watch your little slut daughter get fucked or you could join in too!"

"Well that can be arranged. George get over here and Sally, turn your head to the side." George was over by her side in a shot. Never seen him move so quick!

"Open your mouth." I ordered her.

"What fo........" was all she could get out before George forced his cock through her lips and rasping teeth and onto her tongue. He slowly began fucking her mouth pushing into her throat with every thrust. I moved round to her front and removed my robe and bent down and pushed her legs further apart. I dipped my mouth onto her sodden cunt and lapped at her clit to get my first taste of her sweet juices as she bucked to her first orgasm.

"Mpfff. Mpfff. Mpfff." was all she could say with George's cock stuck down her throat.

He withdrew his cock as she slavered down onto her chest and reach down to rub it into her tits tweaking her nipples as she moaned deeply. He moved away but only to lay down with his cock in the air. I knew exactly what he wanted and told Sally to stand and straddle over him. When she was ready I lowered her down and George held his cock until her cunt hovered above it. I pushed her down onto it and she gave a guttural moan. I instantly knew what I wanted and didn't even think of her at all.

I collected the gag and oil and went over and lifted her head, "Suck me, my slut daughter! Let me see if you are like your mother." I told her. She opened her mouth to take me in and began to suck me as George fucked her from below.

Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers
12