Taking Lilly

Story Info
He wanted her, so he just took her.
2.6k words
34.6k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly's alarm went off. She turned it off and crawled out of bed. She peeled off her pajamas and threw them on the floor as she walked to the bathroom. Her naked body was amazing. I could see her through my window and it made me so horny. I live in the apartment across the street, and I have a perfect view of her bedroom and bathroom. Lilly goes through the same routine every morning. I suppose that is why she is the most successful Assistant DA the city has had in twenty years.

Every morning she gets out of bed and takes off her clothes as she walks to the shower. Her body is perfect. She is about 5'6" or 5'7". I'd say she probably weighs about 110 or 115 pounds. Her tits are perky and round. They are easily a full C. Her skin is a rich chocolate brown and her long black hair goes down just below her shoulder blades. I've seen her having sex with who I guess is her boyfriend, and she is an animal in the sack. Having seen her with him gives me hope that someday I may have a shot, because he is a white guy. If you didn't guess I'm white. I'm almost 6' tall and weigh about 195 pounds. I've been working out since college so I'm fairly well built. Her boyfriend isn't the only guy I've seen her with. They were all white so I know that's what she likes. I devised a plan to have her and I will make it happen.

Lilly was putting on a pink lace thong and matching bra. I had been jacking off while she was in the shower and by the time she had got dressed I had cum all over my window. With binoculars I can see every detail of her bedroom. I watched as Lilly got dressed. She she put on a dress skirt and a well tailored blazer. She walked out her apartment door, and I didn't see her again until she walked out on the street. She walked to the subway that was about a half a block from her building. When she was out of sight I put my binoculars away and got in the shower. I had to be at work in an hour and I still had to cross town.

I showed up to work fifteen minutes late and my boss Toni was freaking out. Screaming at one of my co-workers about how I was never on time. She was so pissed.

"I'm here Toni," I said.

"Where the fuck have you been? You are the only delivery person scheduled for this time and I've already got three orders that are late and are coming out of my pocket because you were not here to deliver them." She yelled. Toni continued yelling at me some random babble about not coming in on time and something about money I wasn't really listening. I was staring at her enormous rack that seemed to bulge even more when she yelled at me. God I wanted to wrap my lips around her firm nipples. "...and if you're late again you're through here," she finished off a sentence that caught my attention.

"It won't happen again Toni."

"It had better not. Now get the hell out there and takes these pizzas to these people."

I took a stack of boxes and tied them off to the back of my bike and headed to the first address. I delivered all of the pizzas and headed back to Toni's.

As soon as I walked in the back door another stack of boxes were thrown into my arms and you wouldn't believe the name on them. Yep it was Lilly. Lilly had ordered a few pizzas for her office lunch that day. I rode over to the DA's office and walked in the door.

When I got to Lilly's office I was greeted by her secretary. I could tell she liked how I looked by the way she looked me up and down when I walked in the door. Her secretary looked quite young. I would have liked to bend her over the desk and do her right there. She had a beautiful face and perky little breasts. She bent over at the desk to write what I assumed was the check. I checked out her ass while she was bent over, and it was nice. She turned back around and smiled at me as she handed me a check for the pizzas. There was an extra piece of paper under the check with a phone number and a note

"Call me later, and I will rock ur world," it said. I looked up at her after reading it and she winked at me. I smiled and thanked her for her business and walked out of the office. I had been so caught up in that little whore, that I forgot that I had just been in the office of the woman of my dreams. It didn't matter though I was going to see her later that night in her apartment.

I finished the rest of my shift and went back to my place to change and shower. I pulled out that slip of paper that girl had given me and called it.

"Hello," a sexy voice answered.

"Hi. I believe you gave me your number this afternoon when I delivered pizzas to your office," I said calmly.

"Oh! Hi! yeah," She said. "When you came in I took one look at you and it made me wet. I hoped you would call."

"Well this is the first time anyone has given me their number without me asking. What's your name?"

"Kerri." She said. We talked for little longer and I found out she was 19. Her dad knew someone worked for the DA and got her that job. She found out how to get to my place. I hung up and waited about half an hour. She said that she had to get ready so I wasn't expecting her immediately. After another thirty minutes there was a buzz at my door. I went to the intercom and asked who it was. It was Kerri so I buzzed her in. She was up at my door pretty quickly.

"Hi," she said as I opened the door. She was wearing a silk and lace tank top and a denim mini skirt.

"Wow you look hot."

"So do you," she said. I stood there looking at her body and taking in her beauty. "Are you going to invite me in, or just stare at my tits?" she said with a smile on her face.

"Oh shit. Where are my manors?" I moved aside and let her in. She walked past me and into my living room area. She noticed the binoculars on the sill and walked over to the window.

"Wow you have a pretty good view."

"Yeah I like it."

"Who do you look at it with these?"

"Your boss"

"DA Rodgers?"

"No the assistant DA Lilly"

"Oh yeah she is really hot." We talked about all the things I've seen her do and how bad I wanted to do with her. After we talked for a little longer she took my hand and put it on her chest. I softly squeezed her tit. It was nice and soft. It was a small B, but it felt good. She put her hand on my crotch and rubbed her palm against my cock as it started to get hard.

Only a matter of minutes went by before we were completely naked. She had a tight little rump and a flat stomach. Her skin was smooth and tanned. She didn't have a tan line anywhere on her. Kerri turned around and put her hands on the window sill and stuck her ass out toward me. The little whore wanted me in her at that moment, and I wasn't going to deny her. I slammed my hard cock deep into her cunt. She let out a long moan and told me to fuck her. I grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her head back hard as I fucked her pussy.

She was just about to come when I noticed Lilly coming into her bedroom with a white guy I didn't recognize. I slowed down my pace and pointed it out to Kerri. Seeing one of her bosses having sex made her really hot. Kerri came. Her juices flowed out of her twat onto my crotch and dribbled down my balls. She was leaning against the window bracing her self as I continued to pound at her pussy. I pulled out and came on her ass cheeks and lower back.

"What the fuck?!" she yelled.

"I'm sorry I didn't know where else to cum."

"No not you. That bitch across the street is with my boyfriend."

"Huh?" I was a tad confused.

"Lilly is with my boyfriend Aaron."

"So? You are up here with me. Is it ok for you to cheat on him and not ok for him to cheat on you?"

"I don't care that he's cheating on me. It's the fact that she is in there with him. I told her that she needed to get a new man because the old one was lame, but I didn't want her to take my man. I'm gonna get that bitch."

"I have a better idea. Tomorrow give me a call when she leaves the office and I'll make sure she doesn't fuck your man again."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Don't worry I'm not gonna do anything bad," I assured her.

"Ok."

I looked through the binoculars and saw her getting naked for Aaron. She pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. That sexy black woman fucked that white boy's brains out. The scene got me hard again and I threw Kerri over my shoulder and took her to my bed.

When I got to my room I threw her down and climbed on top of her. I fucked the little slut one more time before I sent her home. The whole time I fucked her I was thinking about Lilly. Kerri left and went home.

The next morning my alarm went off and I walked over to my window naked and picked up my binoculars in time to watch Lilly roll over and hit her alarm. She climbed out of bed like she did every morning and got naked as she walked to the shower. I couldn't fight the urge to beat off waiting for her. I came on the sill just as she stepped out of the bathroom. I had the day off so I spent the day lounging around waiting on Kerri to call me.

About five o'clock Kerri called me and said that she was off and Lilly was still working. Kerri said she would hang out at the coffee shop on the corner until Lilly left so she could let me know when she was heading my way.

At a little after eleven Kerri called me and said Lilly had just left the office. I grabbed a couple of things and walked outside. I walked across the street and stepped into an alley that she would walk by. I slipped a mask on and waited. Ten minutes passed. After another five I heard the first footsteps I had heard since I had been standing there. A woman walked by. It was Lilly. I reached out of the shadows and grabbed her shoulders. I pulled into the alley and pinned her chest first against the wall. She screamed. I yelled in her ear that if she screamed again She wouldn't like what happened next. She whimpered as I unzipped her skirt in the back. It fell to the ground revealing her red lace panties in the dim light. I turned her to face me and I shoved her into the wall once more. I put my hand around her throat. She didn't fight. She knew what would happen if she did.

"Unbutton your shirt." She she hesitated. "Do it now!" I yelled. Her hands trembled as she struggled to comply. As the last button came free the shirt fell open revealing her matching bra. "Now, let's see 'em." I said smiling. She started to tear up and shook her head. I cocked my head to the side and gave her a wild look. A couple I tears ran down her cheeks as she slowly reached behind her back to undo the bra. She brought her arms around to the front to cover her perfect chocolate tits as she took the bra off one strap at a time. I became impatient and just snatched the red lace bra off of her chest and threw it on the ground. Lilly stood there, back against the wall, in nothing but her red panties, thigh high stockings, and black pumps.

"Put your arms down," I said calmly. "Let me see those beautiful tits." She lowered her arms still quaking all over. I grabbed one of her breasts with my free hand and squeezed it gently at first then more firmly. I could tell Lilly was revolted by my touch. It felt like electricity running through my body. I leaned forward and kissed her. She let out a soft whimper. Her tears had moistened her lips. It was magnificent.

"Please you don't have to do this," she begged. "Just let me go. I won't tell anyone." I shook my head.

"No, I'm going to enjoy this." I was going to have her, and she wasn't going to stop me.

I reached down and pulled her panties down around her thighs. I grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. Palming the back of her head with one hand, I pushed her face onto the cool brick. I pulled back on her hips with the other then slapped her ass firmly, before I pulled my cock out and drove it deep into her. She started crying a quietly. Lilly didn't want me to fuck her, but I didn't care. I was taking her, and it felt incredible.

I slammed into her over and over again. Her cunt was tight, and the fact that she didn't want me to fuck her made it feel even more exhilarating. I was going to cum inside her. I forced my dick in to the hilt.

"I'm going to cum inside you're pretty little cunt,"

"Please. No. Don't. Please stop." Lilly cried out begging for me to stop.

I pulled back and rammed into her once more. "I'm gonna shoot my load in that pretty little cunt of yours, Lilly." Another whimper escaped her trembling lips as I pushed in one last time. Lilly felt my cum explode deep inside her.

"No!" she cried out as I smacked her ass one more time. I turned her back to face me. I patted her cheek and smiled calmly at her. I let go of her. Lilly sank to the ground. She curled her knees up against her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Lilly sat quietly crying as I stuffed by softening dick back in my pants.

I crouched down in front of her. "You were an amazing fuck. I hope we do it again sometime." I chuckled softly as she began crying a little harder. I left her there in the alley. I walked around the corner and pulled off my mask throwing it in a trash can as I past. I went back to my apartment and showered off.

That was easily the biggest rush I'd ever gotten out of sex. It had made me feel so powerful and in control. I'm not sure normal sex will ever be the same again.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
mutepenguinmutepenguinabout 2 years agoAuthor

For anyone else who comes along, I want to apologize for this.

I am appalled that I wrote this. If I could figure out how to delete it, I would so as not to expose anyone to this kind of garbage in the future. I honestly don’t like a lot about the way I used to write stories at all and that’s kinda why I haven’t written in a while. I can’t seem to find a voice that feels right. Please accept my apology and read one of my other pieces.

avengilineavengilineover 3 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK.

Man people like you that write shitty stories about rape should be lynched. There are other ways to go around doing things.

This was a shit read. You could've done it write. Kidnap her. Seduce her. Make it even somewhat pleasurable even though she doesn't want it.

Literally, I saved this to read it later and I am so disappointed. Utterly trash.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Son-in-law Ch. 01 A visiting son in law ravishes his wife's mother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Possession Man is possessive over young black employee.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Good Little Girl, Big Bad Cop Haley is force-fucked by a cop who kidnaps her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Guilty Pleasures: A Part of the Fam He doesn't feel part of the family.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories