Taking Me to Market

Story Info
You take your slave out for a surprise.
1.1k words
3.58
9.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm naked, only the jewelry that adorns my body am I allowed to wear; my nipple piercing connected by a thin silver chain to the piercing through my clitoral hood. You fasten a collar and leash to my neck and take me out. You take me barefoot out to the streets for a walk. The people accustomed to seeing me following obediently behind you. They know that you approve of them touching and pinching my body as we pass, while I obediently allow their hands to explore wherever they will. I try to step lightly on the hot pavement and avoid stepping on anything painful, as I follow behind you.

As we get to a more crowded area of town you grab the chain that connect my nipples to my clit, ensuring that I stay close to you and yanking painfully if I start to lag. I feel more hands and bodies randomly touching my body. As we stop at a light, to cross the street an unknown hand quickly slips fingers into my wet slit the moment we are standing still. Someone pinches at my nipple, while another finger painfully enters my ass. Thankfully, the light changes and with a sharp tug, I quickly match your pace.

You see the shop you are looking for and we enter. You tell the lady behind the counter we have an appointment. You have me hop on a high chair with my knees spread wide apart. A strange man comes from a backroom and bends down to look at my piercing between my legs and states that it was nicely done. He plays with both my neither lips, lightly pinching them and tugging on them, and tells you I am a perfect specimen. You smile as you pull me off the chair and lead me down the hallway after him. I'm led to a backroom where he is sitting in a chair, cock out hard. You instruct me to mount and ride him as you watch. You watch and smile as I fuck him in front of you. The guy asks if he can finish by fucking my ass. You agree, as I dismount and you have me stand so that you can use my mouth as he enters me from behind. He fucks me hard and you're proud that I am not struggling and am able to take you both at the same time. You both cum within minutes of each other, and I am careful to swallow every drop despite my aversion to it, knowing your displeasure if I do not... especially with an audience watching.

Once finished the three of us go into a sterile room where there is a table that resembles one at the gynecologist's office; with stirrups at the end to place the feet in. You have me get in, and the stirrups have straps to bind the legs. You tell me to lay back and see my growing alarm as the two of you bind my arms and chest to the table. You and the strange man exit, I can hear you talking but cannot make out the words. I breathe deeply, trying to reduce my fear and anxiety and remind myself that as my Master you will not allow harm to come to me.

You two re-enter. The man sets up a surgical table at my end, but I can't see what's being placed on it. You stroke my face and kiss my forehead when you see the fear in my eyes. The man sits down, facing me being fully exposed before him, open to whatever he will be doing next. I feel his hand playing with my lips for several moments unsure what he is doing, but as it isn't painful and even slightly arousing, I start to relax. He calls you down to look at something and whatever you see you approve of and tell him that's perfect.

You come back up and brush my hair gently, tenderly from the side of my face. You tell me that it will be alright, but that you have something in mind that will make me very happy with you. You warn me that it will hurt "slightly", but that you will not fail in my trust of you to keep me from any permanent harm. You kiss me gently. I can feel the guy wipe something cold and wet over the area, the smell of antiseptic stings my nose.

He asks if I'm ready. You offer me a bit of leather; here bite on this you say. You the tell the guy that I am ready once the leather is between my teeth. The guy instructs me to take several deep breaths as I feel him start to pinch my outer labia. You encourage me to follow his instructions. It hurts, but not badly and before I am able to tell Master that it doesn't hurt bad enough for the leather between my teeth, I feel an agonizing sharp pain. My body flinches beneath the leather bindings. I gasp at the unexpectedness of it, and the weird tugging feeling that follows.

"Good girl," you tell me. I tremble as I can feel the guy starting to pinch the other labia as he tells me to breathe deep. I beg you with my eyes and shake my head no, as the second sharp pain courses through me. This time I cry out, and have tears running down my face. I start to beg, when I feel him start back on the first side and prepare the area, this time I scream as my vision darkens from the pain. As he moves back to the other side, I mercifully feint when the pain hits.

I awake, lying on a couch as you smiling down at me and praising me. A dull ache rises from my pubic area that has an ice pack on it that feels mercifully cool. You notice me looking at the ice pack and grab a hand mirror. "Look," you command as you remove the ice pack and spread my legs. You angle the mirror to show me 6 new piercings, 3 on each labia perfectly across from the other. You explain that once they are healed, they will be tied shut with a ribbon threading through them. They will keep me from touching myself and others from using me except for when you command it, and allow it to be untied.

You tell me how I will be given a break from sex for several months with strangers until they are healed, and that during the healing process you will not even use the area. You laugh lightly, telling me that hardly matters when you have two other perfectly acceptable holes to use. You say I have had enough rest, and it is time to begin the walk home.