Taking Mom to Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie increased her pace on Jerry's cock, and demanded, "fill up my pussy!! I need your cum inside of me!! Fill up my pussy goddamit! I'm going to cum on you!!"

Jerry couldn't control himself anymore and blew his load right then and there. Julie spasmed on his dick while he pumped her with his cum. It was incredible chemistry. Julie knew she'd have time for Frank, and needed to please Jerry first and foremost. As Jerry was done cumming in her pussy, Julie pulled Frank's cock out of her mouth, and turned around for Jerry. She bent over and cleaned up his softening, salty cock with her mouth. He shoved her head down onto his dick and she cleaned up his balls too. She gave him a thorough cleaning with her talented tongue, and soon Jerry's cock was soft.

"Oh come on, I want more of your cock!" Julie joked, and smiled.

"Don't worry baby, you're going to get all you can handle from me!!" Jerry assured her.

"Good! I can't wait to serve you!" Julie promised. Jerry's cum was dripping out of her pussy, down her leg. Staring into Jerry's eyes, Julie wiped the cum with her finger, and put it in her mouth.

Jerry cackled. "I love this bitch!" he said to Frank.

With that, Julie knew Jerry was sold, and she turned her attention to Frank. She resumed blowing him, and was determined to swallow his load. Frank's eyes rolled back in his head and Julie did her thing. She sloppily sucked and stroked his meat simultaneously while Jerry enjoyed the show. It didn't take long before her skilled mouth was bringing Frank to his edge. Without warning, Frank began spraying her mouth with his cum. She eagerly swallowed every delicious drop, and gently kept sucking and cleaning his dick, making sure no cum went to waste. She admired his thick cock, kissing it all over. She was in heaven and already couldn't wait for the next session.

The 3 of them all slouched in the office chairs and caught their breaths. Jerry complimented Julie and told her how happy he is to have her on board. Julie had never felt so excited about her career. She put her clothes back on, the little of it she came in with, and gave them each a wet, salty kiss on the lips. Frank said her work is done for the day and she can come in anytime tomorrow to tie up any loose ends on her final projects. He was flying out with Jerry later that day. Walking out of the office, she saw a handful of employees packing up their desks. Julie walked with an extra jiggle in her bouncy tits and ass as she felt disgusted stares on her from her nearby colleagues.

Later that evening...

Andy came home from school on the later end of the standard time window, but not out of the norm. Julie had dinner prepped and just needed to warm it up whenever he was ready to eat. "Hi my love!" Julie greeted Andy with a beaming smile. They embraced for a sweet hug, and she kissed him on his cheek. "I stopped by the formals store and picked up Lindsay's prom dress. I hung it up in your closet. It's so tiny! Anyways, how was school?"

Andy sighed. "Thanks Mom for getting her dress. School? I guess it was fine, boring, the usual. Lindsay on the other hand..."

Julie knew her son let his new girlfriend know about the move. With a concerned look in her eyes, she softly said to Andy, "yeah... how did she take it?"

"Not good. We didn't really see each other much until after school which is when I told her the news. She immediately started crying. I did my best to comfort her. We talked for a really long time. I wanted her to not feel sad, and let her know we can still date, I mean Milwaukee is only 3 hours away. It's not like, another country, you know."

Julie gave Andy her full attention. She was impressed with his maturity and sensitivity.

Andy continued, "then we started talking about prom. This is the weird part, Mom. I told her I'll drive down for her prom, and I offered to pick her up to come to mine at wherever my new school will be."

"That was very sweet of you, honey," Julie said. "What was weird?"

"I don't know, Mom. She was weird. This is all new to me. Maybe I'm totally wrong but as we were talking about it for some reason I got a feeling that prom night was more important than us dating. Like she had this vision of her prom night that her and her stupid friends dream about together. I guess this ruined her vision. Mom, I don't think she is into me as much as I was into her. I know this isn't making a lot of sense."

"It's okay, dear, you can talk to Mommy," Julie comforted.

"So, after we talked, I kind of question if she wants to even go through with everything, like keep dating, do the 3 hour drive for prom night, and to hang out other nights, all that stuff. I was totally thinking that would be cool. But now I guess, I don't really want to do it either. I mean, I do though. I guess I don't know, Mom."

Julie put her hand on his leg. "Honey, I understand. It's your first girlfriend, your first time having these types of emotions, and it's complicated. You and her don't need to make any big decisions right away. Let her know you're thinking of her, and that it's best to sleep on it. Ya'll can talk more about it as the month goes on. For now, take some time and just freaking enjoy each other's company while we're here. We have about 3 weeks before we move."

"Thanks Mom, I think you're totally right. That makes me feel more at ease."

The two embraced and Andy rested his head on his mom's shoulder. She enjoyed their closeness and was fulfilled to be able to give him advice on his teen-love saga.

Julie released from their hug. "Besides honey, if she doesn't appreciate such a handsome, sensitive, mature, stud like you, I bet there would be a line of girls out the door who would take her spot!"

"Aw thanks Mom!" Andy blushed. "You think so?"

"Are you kidding me! If I was a girl your age, I'd have a huge crush on you! In fact, I do anyways!" Julie laughed and tickled Andy's leg with her foot. Andy laughed awkwardly.

"So, what is it about Lindsay that you like about her anyways?" Julie asked.

"Oh Mom..." Andy rolled his eyes. "You know she's asked me that like a million times. I always have to come up with some fuckin' bullshit," Andy laughed. Julie's eyes got big as she wasn't used to hearing her son use profanity, and once her brain comprehended his words, she burst into laughter herself.

"Andy!!" she yelled, laughing.

"Sorry Mom, just being honest!" Andy claimed.

"Hahaha, well in that case, that's fine! I like honesty!" Julie said. "Well, tell me the truth then, not the bullshit you tell her. What is it you like about her?"

"It's hard to say. She's pretty. We have fun together, I guess," Andy said.

Julie waited for more, but nothing more came. "And... That's it?"

"Yeah Mom, what more do you want me to say?" Andy asked rhetorically.

"Oh I don't know, I figured you'd be into her ass or tits or something!" Julie bluntly exclaimed.

"Well, she doesn't exactly have curves like you, Mom..." Andy shyly stated, looking away.

"What!!" Julie laughed. "Do you wish she had big boobs like me?"

"Mom!!" Andy was embarrassed.

"Hey son, you said you'll be honest! You like big tits don't you? It's okay son, it's only natural!"

"I mean, Mom, I'm just a guy, of course I do!" Andy admitted.

Julie didn't know why she was pressing him, but she was just having fun with her maturing young man, and was getting a little turned on too. "So do you like my peach shaped ass more, or my huge boobs more?" Julie tickled her son's leg again with her foot.

"I mean, Mom... jeez..." Andy struggled to find the right words to say.

"Tell me!" Julie jokingly demanded.

"I dunno Mom, I guess your ... uh..." Andy paused and glanced Julie's large tits, not knowing if he should even respond or what words to use.

"Ohhh I knew it!!" Julie called him out. "My girls huh?" she put her hands on her tits and squeezed them together, causing her cleavage to spill out an obscene amount. "I've always known it with how much you try to steal looks at them!! I want to hear you say it." Julie put him on the spot.

"What? Say what, Mom??" Andy was so embarrassed.

"You say it with your eyes every day! Say it with your voice, say that you love my big tits!" Julie instructed.

"No, Mom, I'm not going to say that!" Andy said, but Julie knew he was enjoying this.

"Say it! I mean it's obvious why you love my big tits. You lived on these tits for the first two years of your life! Do you know how hard it was for me to get you off my tits when you were a baby? You were born loving my breasts!! It's no wonder you freaking love mommy's big boobs!"

Andy heard enough. "Okay mom, if I say it will you give it a rest? I love your huge tits! I love my mom's amazing massive breasts! I can't get enough of your huge boobs and we both know it! Is that better, Mom, is that what you wanted!?!?!" Andy finally somewhat released what he felt like he needed to keep in, but she forced him to let it out. It felt great. Julie was so turned on.

"Wow son, that's it son, tell me how you really feel!" Julie smiled, waiting for more. "Go on!"

"Mom, I love your big juicy tits, and your meaty ass too. I love it when you squeeze your boobs on me when we hug, I love when you go braless and your nipples pop through your shirt, it makes my dick so hard and I can't stop thinking about your massive tits!"

Andy himself couldn't believe the words that just left his mouth. His mom pushed him over the edge and he lost control.

"Wowwwww! I knew you loved my tits, but this might be a little more than I expected!" Julie gasped.

They both sat there, not sure what to say.

Julie broke the silence, "Just so you know, it's totally cool. You didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. Yeah maybe you love my tits more than I realized, but I knew you loved my tits. You're my son, of course you love them. They're huge, and that's just a fact. So you don't need to worry, there's no secrets in our home. In fact I feel so much closer to you already!"

Andy was so relieved. "Whew. Thanks Mom. You really are amazing. I thought I fucked up, I didn't know why you were pressing me, but it really does feel great. And I feel closer to you too!"

Julie stood up. "Stand up and hug me, let me press these huge squishy boobs into you like you love so much."

Andy stood up, with a huge tent in his pants. Julie pulled him in, clearly feeling his iron hard cock poking against her. "That's it son, I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

They went their separate ways, both insanely turned on. Julie had no doubt that Andy was jacking off to thoughts of her giant tits bouncing around. She furiously rubbed her clit thinking of her son's cock. How big was it? How much cum does he spray? How often does he stroke his dick thinking of her? Julie came time after time with these thoughts on her mind.

The next few days were strangely normal. Some innocent flirting between the two, but nothing remotely close to what happened during that silly evening. Julie realized that her son was too shy, innocent, and respectful to cross any lines, as blurred as she almost made them that night.

Julie spent quite a bit of time on the road trying to finalize relocation details. With her son being a mature, fully functional 18 year old, she was fine with leaving him alone for a night or two while she looked for a new home, set up his new school, and set up other arrangements in their new city. Slowly but surely, things were falling into place. Julie signed a 12 month lease for a small, cozy home in a quiet, safe neighborhood. She was putting together a plan to pay off her financial debts at a rapid pace, with her new lucrative salary, and planned to put a down-payment on a new home at the end of the lease. She was also building into her financial plan a surprise new car for her son's graduation present. Thinking of Andy filled her heart with so much joy.

Meanwhile, Andy and his girlfriend Lindsay continued on in their awkward teenage relationship. One day they were done, the next day they were back on. By the time "moving day" arrived, the two teens were actually on a good stretch for a few days – which was an accomplishment. So they went into the quasi-long-distance relationship with positive momentum.

Their new life in Milwaukee was going great! Julie absolutely loved her new career. She worked closely with both Jerry and Frank regularly, sucking and fucking them in their private offices once or twice a day, each. Every now and then, either Jerry or Frank would pay back a favor to one of their buddies, and they'd have a surprise stand in for their own fuck session. Although Julie was truly enjoying pleasing Jerry and Frank daily, these surprise new fucks were incredibly thrilling. Pretty soon the regional VPs would be flying in for their first quarterly visit, and Julie could not wait.

Andy noticed how happy his mom had been since their move. She worked odd hours, sometimes taking the day off, only to go into the office at night, but he figured such is life of a big wig at the marketing firm. At least, that's how he viewed his mom and her promotion. As for Andy, he felt like his mid-school year move last year gave him valuable practice for this go-around. He easily made friends, and had a confidence that came with having a girlfriend "back home". He was the "new kid" that all the girls were curious about. He was handsome, respectful, quiet, and taken, which seemed to pique their interest. In the gossipy high school environment, once he let one person know he planned to go to prom with his girlfriend from his old school, word got around to all the girls that he was off the market.

This created a strange series of events. For the first time in his life, girls were approaching the shy young man, flirting with him, asking if they can hang out, asking for his phone number. Each time, Andy politely turned them down, saying his girlfriend wouldn't appreciate it if he agreed to hang out. Each time her turned a girl down, the next one seem to try a little harder. Quickly Andy was hearing from his guy classmates that all the girls had crushes on him, and they were jealous of his girlfriend. One of Andy's buddies said that Andy could take any girl to prom that he wanted, and probably fuck em.

What those girls didn't know was Andy and Lindsay's weak relationship was on the verge of a break up seemingly every second or third day. The distance was taking its toll in a short period of time. With Andy's prom coming up first, he was beginning to question what would happen. Would Lindsay go with him? Would he dump her and go with someone else? Would he just not go?

"Andy's Prom Night"

Julie was wrapping up a boring day at the office. Actually, a boring week at the office. After getting her brain fucked out daily for several weeks, all of management went on a big wig retreat to Hawaii, leaving Julie craving some hard cock. To make matters worse, Frank gave her a mundane paper filing project that took her all week to finish. She felt confident she skillfully fucked and sucked her way to her first quarterly bonus, but just to be sure, she didn't want to risk anything by not completing this paper filing project.

She finally finished the boring project at 2pm on that Friday. Relieved to be done, she stopped at the neighborhood bar on the way home from work for a stiff drink or two. She had a little bit of time to kill before Andy would be driving home with Lindsay in his passenger seat. Prom night #1, Andy's prom, was finally here.

There was a group of 4 or 5 people gathered around one end of the bar, leaving the rest of the place basically empty. Julie seated herself alone at the other end, and asked the bartender for a shot of tequila and a vodka tonic.

"What's the occasion, momma?" asked the young, studly bartender as he poured her drinks.

"Excuse me? Who you calling momma?" Julie asked.

"Hey lady, you're gorgeous! Sexiest woman I've seen in here in months. But you're old enough to be my mom, momma. It's a compliment," the handsome bartender said, smiling.

"You're lucky you're hot," Julie said. "Otherwise I'd slap you."

"Hmmm, maybe we can still make that happen," the bartender said, still smiling.

"You're trouble..." Julie said, blushing. She sucked down her tequila shot.

The bartender went to serve the group of people at the other side of the bar. Julie aimlessly watched the local news on TV. After he didn't return for a few minutes, she glanced over and saw the bartender happily small-talking with the group. No big deal. Julie finished her vodka.

Julie glanced over at the group again, this time the bartender looked over and saw her. He smiled, and continued talking. A few more minutes went by and Julie was getting frustrated at the lack of service. "Hello??" she called out.

The bartender made his way back over to her with a bottle of tequila. "Another shot?" he offered.

"Christ, I thought you forgot about me over here." Julie muttered.

"Forgot? No, never. Just working, momma," the bartender said. "Here, I'll take a shot with you, it's on me." He poured two shots.

"Okay, I'll forgive you this time..." Julie conceded, picking up her shot.

"Cheers! To new friends!" the bartender raised his shot and downed it, Julie followed his lead.

Without being asked, he poured her another vodka tonic. "So what bring a sexy ass milf like you in here today and why haven't I seen you before?" he asked.

Julie burst into laughter. "Hahaha, wow! Quite the direct young man aren't you?"

"Why beat around the bush?" he said.

"I totally agree," Julie responded. "I'm new in town. Work promotion."

"Oh wow. A sexy, successful milf. I love it!" he said.

"Do you call every older women 'milf's'?" she asked.

"Nope! Just the mom's I want to fuck," he answered, looking deeply into her eyes.

Julie's pussy was getting wet.

Their naughty conversations continued on for a few more drinks, and Julie was definitely feeling a strong buzz. Her panties were soaking wet by the time she realized what time it was. "Shit! I need to go home now."

The handsome bartender wrote down his phone number, and gave her a bar tab of $4.00. She gave him a $20 and put his number in her purse.

Julie rushed home, eager to pump her favorite dildo in her pussy before Andy got home, she hoped. Looking at the time, she thought she'd have a good 20 or 30 minutes to herself. But as she pulled up to the house, she saw his car in the driveway. "Damn!! Too late," she thought. She took a sip of water before walking inside, extremely horny and quite buzzed.

"Hey love!!" Julie said walking in the door.

"Hey." Andy was lying on the couch, watching TV.

"Um... where's Lindsay?" Julie asked.

"Fuck Lindsay. She fucking dumped me," Andy said monotonously.

"What!! That bitch!"

"Fuck her." Andy muttered almost to himself.

"What happened??" Julie asked. She lifted his feet up and sat down on the couch, letting his legs back down on her.

"I was driving to pick her up. We were talking and arguing, and I was maybe halfway there when she dumped me. I turned around, I don't want to talk about it," he explained.

Julie felt terrible for her sweet boy, but if she was honest, she knew it was only a matter of time before his doomed, weak relationship ended. Even still, she hated seeing him down like this. Losing your first girlfriend is never easy.

Despite his last words of not wanting to talk about it, Andy continued on, "she's so self-centered! I was always catering to her needs. The one time I needed something from her, she lets me down."

Julie listened to him vent and rubbed his legs.

"There's so many girls at my new school who wanted to go with me and I turned them all down. They're going to think I was lying this whole time. A bunch of them offered to let me fuck them too and I still was loyal to Lindsay. When I told her I wanted to lose my virginity tonight to her she said she wouldn't let me. That's when we argued and she dumped me."