Taking Mom to the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,319 Followers

Suddenly my mother's high tolerance for alcohol wasn't so high anymore. She was slowly becoming inebriated, even though she hadn't had a drink for a while. It was slowly kicking in for whatever reason and it was happening while she was sitting next to me during a movie.

I heard her clothes ruffling as she slid her panties to the side and touched herself. I couldn't help myself and I took a few glances at my mother's hand masturbating in the dark theater. It was so hard to look away. Her legs looked amazing. Her breaths became heavier.

"Mom, are you really doing this right now?" I asked with concern.

"It's harmless."

I continued watching her casually touch herself. Her hand continued moving while her eyes remained focused on the movie screen.

"We're in a public place," I whispered. "Aren't you afraid of getting caught?"

"If I was afraid, I wouldn't be doing this. Aren't you also aroused?"

"I'm not."

She reached over and grabbed my crotch again. This time, I was only partially aroused. She gave it a hard squeeze and then let go. I immediately felt embarrassed again.

"You feel pretty aroused to me," she replied playfully. "It feels like you need relief."

"I'll be fine."

My mother had always been a blunt and outspoken woman, but this was ridiculous.

She turned to look at me. "So, do you intend on handling that thing later?"

"None of your business. Jeez, mom, you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk. I'm thinking perfectly clear. You're a young healthy man. There's no need to keep yourself pent up. It's not healthy."

"I'm fine."

She moved her mouth towards my ear. "It's been a very long time since I've touched a man's penis. What do you say? Are you interested?"

My eyes widened as I looked at her. It wasn't a joke. She was completely serious about wanting to touch my erection.

"No. Of course not."

"Really?"

She reached down and caressed my erection. It felt sensational. It had been a while since I had sex, so any touch from a woman was appreciated, even from my own mother. She continued rubbing me and I just sat there enjoying every second. When she squeezed it, I let out a small gasp.

"You sound pretty interested," she whispered. "What's it going to be? Are we both going to sit here and suffer? Or should we have some fun tonight on our date?"

I was quickly becoming weak to my mother's sexual advances. Her hand felt so good. It felt amazing. I couldn't say 'no' anymore. She had a great point. Both of us needed relief. I placed the container of popcorn on the empty seat next to me and I prepared for whatever my mother wanted.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, caving in.

She smiled, "Take it out. I want to play with it for a moment."

"Are you sure you aren't drunk? I don't want to take advantage of you."

"I'm a grown woman and a consenting adult. I know exactly what I want."

"God, I can't believe this is happening."

"There's nothing to be shy about," she replied. "I'll give you a hand."

She reached over with both hands and she began to unzip my pants. It was a surreal moment. I kept my eyes on the four people sitting near the front, in case someone turned around. We stayed quiet enough so that no one could hear.

With my hard cock free, my mother immediately grabbed it and stroked it. After a few quick strokes, my mother lifted the armrest which separated us and she bent down to suck the head of my cock. It happened so fast that I didn't know what to think. It was really uncomfortable having my own mother do that to me, but it felt so good that I couldn't bring myself to stop it.

I felt her wet tongue swirling around the swollen head of my cock. And I felt her warm mouth sucking as hard as she could.

The movie screen suddenly brightened and I looked down to see a clear view of my mother's beautiful face in my lap. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my erection as she bobbed her head up and down. I moved her long hair away from her face so that I could get a better look at her. It was a completely surreal sight. I looked up again to make sure that no one was looking at us. I was scared of getting caught. But we were safe.

When she lifted her head, there was a loud plopping sound from the suction. She looked at me and she used the back of her hand to wipe away the excess saliva around her mouth. Her hair was a mess from all the bobbing she did.

"Did you like that?" she whispered.

"It was amazing," I replied awkwardly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now I need you to return the favor. I'm really wet downstairs."

With that said, my mother leaned back in her seat and pulled her panties down to her ankles. She spread her legs and lifted the bottom of her dress. The movie screen was bright, so I saw the glistening fluids between her legs. Her pussy looked inviting and dripping wet.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Touch it. Rub it. Do whatever you want."

Without much thought, I touched my mother's thigh for the very first time in my life. It was soft and womanly. I gave it a nice squeeze. She felt the way that a real woman should. My cock became even stiffer and my newfound lust for my mother was clouding all judgement. I slowly moved my hand down her leg and towards her crotch, which made her gasp. I touched her wet pussy and she moaned.

Before I could slip my fingers inside of her pussy, someone in the theater got up and left the auditorium. I became nervous and moved my hand away. I also put my throbbing hard cock back inside my pants and zipped it up.

"I'm sure he's just going to the bathroom," my mother whispered in my ear.

"Hopefully."

It felt like an eternity while we waited. My mother and I were equally horny. After a few more minutes of sheer torture, the man finally came back and sat down in his seat.

"You see, I told you he was just using the bathroom," my mother whispered again.

"Thank god."

I slid my hand back down my mother's thigh. I was becoming more aroused by the second. I touched the outside of her warm pussy again.

Suddenly, she put her hand over mine, pushing me away.

"I'm not interested in that anymore," she said.

For a moment, I felt crushed. I wondered how she could suck my cock and have me rub her pussy, only for everything to come to an abrupt ending. But then I saw the mischievous smile on her face and I knew she had other deviant plans.

She quietly stood up and positioned herself over my lap while still facing the big movie screen. She wanted to fuck and I definitely wasn't in the mood to refuse. I brought my pants down as fast as I could. She slowly lowered her body and I held my hard cock upwards.

We did things quietly as my hard cock entered my mother's hot pussy. I had to clench my mouth shut to suppress a moan. I also heard my mother holding back a moan as I entered her all the way.

Her pussy felt warm, wet, and tight. It was heavenly. As I went all the way inside of her, I squeezed her body tightly with my arms while she was sitting on my lap. All of her weight was pressed on me. It was extremely uncomfortable in the theater seat, but the intense feeling in my cock was worth it.

"You feel so fucking good," I whispered in her ear while her voluptuous body was on my lap.

"We better be quiet," she whispered playfully. "We don't want anyone to hear what we're doing."

With that said, she slowly raised her body with my throbbing hard cock still in her pussy. Then she clench her vaginal muscles as hard as she possibly could and then she slowly lowered herself back down. It was the height of sexual pleasure. Not even college girls could do what my mother was doing.

I gasped loudly.

She turned her head to face me with a smile. "I thought I told you to be quiet? If you're going to be noisy, then we can't do this anymore."

"I'll be quiet. I'll be quiet," I whispered, almost pleading with her to continue.

"Good," she replied, turning to face the movie screen.

My mother continued her sexual motion. She would slowly raise her body and then gently bring it down while clenching her vaginal muscles so there would be a tight grip of my cock. It was like sexual torture. At that point, I wanted nothing more than to get up and rip her clothes off and ravish her from behind. But we would have been caught if we did that. Being quiet and sneaky in a movie theater was part of the exhibitionist fun. It's what my horny mother wanted.

Her pace began to increase. She stopped clenching her vaginal muscles which allowed her to gyrate on my cock even faster. I put my hands on her hips as she moved and she began to quickly bounce on my lap in quick movements. But we still tried our best to keep everything quiet.

"Holy shit," I whispered in her ear.

"My pussy is on fire," she whispered back. "Rub it for me. Rub my clit."

As she continued to bounce of my cock, I wrapped one of my arms around her stomach and held her tight. With my other hand, I rubbed the outside of her pussy. She was right. Her pussy was completely soaked and her vaginal fluids were everywhere. It was nice and warm. When I rubbed her clitoris with two fingers, I heard a soft gasp. I knew I was doing something right.

I could feel my mother's body slightly tremble. She was getting double the pleasure, since she was riding my cock and I was rubbing her swollen clit. Her pace began to slow down since she was overwhelmed with pleasure. But I didn't allow it. I pinched her bare ass and she knew to speed up again.

"Jerk," she whispered playfully.

"Don't slow down. I'm close."

"So am I."

"Let's wrap this up before the movie finishes."

I responded by rubbing her clitoris in a really fast circular motion, which instantly sent a jolt through my mother's body. Her back arched for a moment and she gasped. When she regained composure, she continued riding my cock at a fast pace, trying her best to be quiet and discreet about it. I could feel her begin to squirm and shake while I held her body. Both of us were reaching our sexual peaks. The feeling was undeniable. Both of us were on the verge of a major orgasm.

"Cum in my pussy," she whispered.

With that said, my mother clenched her vaginal muscles and she slowly rode me. It felt like a powerful grip. She was planning to milk me for every drop of cum that I could produce. And it was working too. I was close to an orgasm, but I didn't want to cum that fast. I wanted my mother to cum first. So I continued rubbing her clitoris and pussy.

She squirmed while she rode me. Her back arched and she leaned on me, while her pussy maintained its tight grip on my raging hard cock. I tried my best not to cum until my mother did. It was the gentlemanly thing to do.

My mother leaned forward and held onto the seat in front of us. She slowly rode my cock while clenching her vaginal muscles.

While I continued rubbing her clitoris, a rush of fluids began squirting down from her pussy. It was making a huge mess everywhere. She did her best to suppress her moans. She came silently, but her body was trembling as the fluids ran down her legs, onto my pants, and onto the floor.

I came deep inside of my mother's pussy. I shot severally loads of cum, which felt so good that I nearly shouted, but I held in the noises. At that point, both of us had experienced mind-boggling orgasms.

My mother leaned back and rested against my body again. Both of us were spent. And we were breathing heavily. My cock was slowly becoming flaccid inside of her.

"You're the best," she whispered.

The ending credits for the movie began to roll. Some of the lights were returning in the auditorium.

"Shit. We better get dressed."

My mother stood up and used some napkins to wipe the vaginal fluids around her legs. I did the same, then I quickly zipped my pants. My mother pulled her panties back up and we tried to act natural. I picked up our container of popcorn and soda, and we left the auditorium.

Part 3 of 3: Late Night Epilogue

The car ride home was mostly silent. It was an awkward situation for both of us. We had just engaged in hot incestuous sex and neither of us knew how to react to it. Who would?

I pulled into the driveway and parked inside the garage. When I turned the car off, my mother just sat there silently. There was a blank expression on her face

"What...have...we...done?" my mother asked, shaking her head. "I can't believe this."

Everything had finally sunk in to my mother. The alcohol had worn off and she was finally thinking clearly again. At that moment, I felt like the biggest jerk in the world for taking sexual advantage of my semi-drunk mother.

"I'm sorry. I should have stopped it."

My mother put her hands on her face. "Don't blame yourself. It was my fault."

"No, mom, I should have..."

"Don't tell anyone," she said, turning to look at me. "Promise me that you'll never tell anyone about this. I'll be ruined. My life would be completely ruined if anyone knew what we did."

"Of course. I promise."

My mother didn't say anything back. Instead, she just got out of the car and went inside the house. I sat there for a moment feeling like an asshole. Thoughts and questions swirled through my mind. How could I have done such a thing? How could I have let any of that happen? Would she ever forgive me? Inside the house, I noticed my mother's black panties on the floor. It was an odd sight because my mother is such a neat person. She never leaves clothes laying around. She must have been devastated.

I picked up the panties to bring to my mother's room. They were soaking wet with her vaginal fluids and probably my cum as well, which must have been dripping out of her.

When I went up the stairs, I saw my mother's dress on the floor. I wondered how devastated she must have been since she was throwing her expensive clothes around the house.

My mother's black bra was also on the floor. A part of me was becoming slightly aroused again. I picked up her bra and carried all of her clothes.

I was almost afraid to look inside of her room. I figured she must have been a complete wreck after having sex with her own son inside of a movie theater. She must have been furious with me.

When I looked in my mother's room, I saw her bare backside. She was completely naked, from head to toe. She was standing in front of her dressing room table, removing her jewelry. I stood there frozen. After taking off both earrings and her necklace, she walked to her bathroom and I saw her completely naked for the very first time in my life.

Her body looked beautiful. It was mature and sexy. Her breasts sagged a little and her body looked luscious with the right amount of womanly curves. She was completely unabashed being naked in front of me.

"I desperately need a shower," she said, standing naked. "I'm sure you could use one also. We're both pretty filthy right now after everything we've done tonight."

"Yeah," was all I managed to say.

"Care to join me? I could use someone to scratch my back."

"Are you sure?"

She smiled, "You're the one who made me squirt tonight. It's only fair that you help clean me up, don't you think?"

"That makes a lot of sense."

My mother smiled and walked inside of her bathroom, completely naked and unashamed. I followed her, removing my clothes in the process.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12