Taking My Beth

Story Info
Beth has it her way.
5.5k words
4.36
29.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is my first submission here. I am trying to write a fictional novel for mainstream publication, but I'd like to use Literotica to explore some conventions that might find their way into my other writings. Feel free to comment, critique, etc. Thanks]

My wife and I have always enjoyed a spirited time together, especially in the bedroom. In our 12 years of marriage, we have shared with each other, our most secret desires, needs, and fantasies. Anything that she has ever desired, I've done for her. And she has returned the favor for me. I'm not spectacular to look at by any means, but she certainly is. At 5'5, barely 100 lbs, Beth is a dream for anyone that loves petite women. Her breasts fit her body perfectly, although smallish, they are two incredibly soft and perky mounds of beauty, capped with the most lovely little pink nipples I've seen in all my life. She spends lots of time laying out by our pool, so her skin is always beautifully tanned, and looks stunning the way it contrasts with her long black hair and deep grey eyes.

Many years ago, as we began dating, she made it clear that she would not give in to me sexually until she totally trusted me. So, I was left to jerk off for several weeks, wishing it was her tight pussy instead of my overworked right hand. But, at least I was dating her and that meant there was some hope, so I endeavored to wait as long as it took. It was like a rite of passage, I suppose. We would make out all the time, but when my hands began to wander about her body, she would stop instantly and shoo me away. It was the most frustrating time of my life, but I had to wait it out. Then, one evening, I saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

She came over after her last class of the evening, and told me bluntly that in order to have any type of sex with her, I had to play a part in her most powerful fantasy. As my ears perked up, so did my cock. Just the mere mention of the word sex, as it rolled over her tongue on its way to my ears, was enough to bring me to full erection.

"So, are you willing to play along?" she asked.

"Hell yes, whatever it is, I'll do, you name it" I replied, reaching out to pull her close. She instantly backed away, swatting my outstretched hands. "C'mon Beth, I want you so bad, I've waited long enough!"

"You have waited a while, and I appreciate that," her coy smile was cute, but devilish, "but you can't just have me right here and now." Her eyes pierced through me as she seemed to be searching my very soul, testing it for flaws, or inconsistencies. "I think I trust you, John, I really think I do. But it has to be my way, ok?" She appeared to be holding her breath as I pondered the question, which I really didn't fully understand.

"Tell me your fantasy, and we'll talk about it." I had resigned myself to a bit more waiting, but I was hoping to get on with it. "Come sit down, and tell me all about it."

After a moment of hesitation, her hard stare softened a bit and she moved to sit next to me on my futon. It took a full minute before she spoke, obviously this was something she felt strongly enough about, that it was difficult to begin.

"Well John, I really like you, you make me feel so comfortable, and I think I love you. But, there is a side of me that you don't know about yet. You see, I have these urges, and I've never been able to satisfy them." Her posture was relaxed, but her eyes were searching mine frantically for any sign that I might not be taking her seriously.

I leaned toward her, "Beth, what is it, tell me what you need."

"I want you to rape me," came forcefully from her mouth, and the words startled me a bit.

After a moment to mull over the words, I replied with the only thing I could think of, "Huh?"

"John, all this time that I've been making you wait, I've also been making myself wait. I know you've been jerking off at the end of every night we've spent together, but what you may not know is that each of those same nights, I've gotten myself off too. I want you to fuck me so bad John, I want to feel your cock inside me, instead of my stupid toy and fingers. I want you to come in me and on me however you want to do it. But, I need it to be a rape. Do you understand?" It was that moment, I realized her nipples were as hard as my cock was, her face was flushed, and her eyes looked as though they might emit tears any moment.

I pondered the ramifications, and quickly cut to the chase, saying "What, you like pain, you want me to hurt you?"

"No, no, no, it's not that at all. Pain is not what I'm looking for John, it's hard to explain. What I need is to be surprised, to be out of control, to be used." She had obviously thought long and hard about this, and her words came easily, but she still looked as though she was waiting for me to kick her out of my place.

"So, you want me to fake rape you, like right now?"

"No, not right now, that's the thing. I want it to be totally out of the blue, so that it's a surprise. I will make myself available at certain times, but you have to decide when you take me, bend me over, and pound me just the way you want. You can even call me names, pull my hair, do just about anything you want, all I ask is that you don't leave any noticable marks on me." She seemed relieved to be getting this off her chest, but still skeptical that I would comply.

For me, it was simple. If I wanted to have this girl, and this was the only way it was going to happen, I was definitely going to go for it. "Ok Beth, I think I understand. So how will this work?"

"Ok John, here's what I have in mind. Every Thursday night, I will take a walk through Barry Park. I'll wear simple clothes, with nothing on underneath. You can choose a Thursday, hide out in the park, and pounce on me whenever you like. Just don't let me know when you're going to do it. Also, I will leave my bedroom window unlocked from now on. You can pick a night, climb in the window, and take me right on my own bed. And John, I sleep totally nude. But remember, I don't want to know when or where you're going to strike." A sly smile swam across her face as she finished that last sentence, and with that she stood, began walking to the door, and just before she grabbed the handle to leave, she turned and blew me a kiss, then said, "And John, we're not going out on any dates until we make this arrangement happen. I may leave you a message from time to time, but we are officially not a couple as of now, until you rape me." And with that, she giggled her way out the door. I couldn't help staring at her perfect ass as she sauntered away.

"Oh god, that's so hot," was all I could muster. My cock was rigid, and pre-cum was definitely flowing. I sat there for a couple minutes, pondering the possibilities, rubbing my cock through my jeans. After I had collected my spinning thoughts, I adjourned to the bedroom, where I ripped my jeans and boxers off and began jerking frantically. Within a minute, I came so much and more powerfully than I could ever remember.

I awoke the next day, Thursday, and made plans to be at Barry Park. She hadn't told me what time she would be taking her stroll, but I assumed it would be sometime after the sun went down. The park is pretty popular with college students, with a swimming area, an open field for softball or frisbee, and a path that snaked it's way around the entire park, perfect for walking, jogging, or rollerblading. Sections of the path were surrounded by a thick growth of trees and bushes, and at about 100 foot increments, there are benches and lamp posts.

I arrived at about 8pm, just as the late summer sun was beginning to lose it's hold on the day. There were a few people still in the field, tossing a football back and forth, but soon they would have to clear out because of darkness.

There was also a young couple making out on a bench near the entrance to the park. I wondered if they might stick around for a while, but soon enough they got up and headed for one of the cars in the parking lot. So now, there were only three cars left, and when the football guys left, only my car remained. It was showtime at Barry Park.

I situated myself near the entrance, so that I had a good view of the parking lot, knowing that Beth lived far enough away from the park that she would have to drive. I also scouted a secluded area where the path wound its way through a rather dense growth of trees and bushes, and where the light from various lamp posts was dim at best. There was a large boulder among the trees, which I thought looked out of place, but it would make a perfect hiding place for my scandalous endeavor.

As I waited, some squirrels made use of the last light of day, bolting from tree to tree with no clear pattern. Then I saw headlights. I ducked behind a tree and watched intently in the direction of the parking lot. As the car parked and headlights went off, I could barely make out the color of the car. It was silver, and it was a Civic. It was Beth's car! I instantly became hard and had to adjust myself. As I did, my cock throbbed with approval. Beth emerged from her car and passed by mine, giving the hood a seductive swipe with her hand as she entered the park and began walking up the path. This was it! I was finally going to get a chance to plunge my cock into her sweet pussy.

I quietly made my way to the boulder, making less noise than the squirrels, which still scampered about, not caring about the drama that would soon unfold. Stooping behind the boulder, I had a perfect view of the bench, at which I hoped Beth would take a rest. I could also see about 30 feet of the path, so I would be able to prepare myself when she arrived in this area. Then I heard footsteps, and I saw the outline of Beth walking up the path.

As she passed underneath one of the lamp posts, I was able to discern what she was wearing. A white t-shirt, blue running shorts, and a pair of tennis shoes. Her hair was up in a bun, the way I've grown to love. Her breasts jiggled a bit as she walked, hinting that they were not inhibited by a bra. My cock lurched at the thought, and my hands clenched, wanting to squeeze those gorgeous mounds at that very moment. I would not have to wait much longer. Just a few more feet.

It was then that I had a revelation. An epiphany, if you will. What if it's all a setup? What if she tipped off the cops, and when I pounce on her, I'll get shot dead or arrested on the spot. The doubts began streaming into my mind from all sides. My cock continued to throb in a regular cadence, but my mind was faltering. "I can't do this! This is crazy!" I stooped lower behind my protective boulder as Beth walked up to the bench, sat down, and undid the bun of her hair, letting it fall naturally to her shoulders. My breathing was hard, my cock was hard, my balls were full, but my mind was not right.

As Beth sat on the bench, she looked around, appearing to wait for the inevitable. She even put her right hand under her shirt and began toying with her breasts, pulling at her nipples apparently, and her other hand made it's way below to rub between her legs. She knew I was watching, and I think she wanted me to watch. This made my cock throb with renewed urgency, so I dropped my shorts and began stroking as I watched her.

Soon enough, as I watched Beth roll her head from side to side, and heard the soft whimpers she emitted, I couldn't take it any more. I jerked hard and fast, and came all over the boulder with a muffled grunt. Her head whirled to look in the direction of the very unnatural noise I had made, and I stooped lower. She quickly stood up, and walked back down the path toward the parking lot. She knew I chickened out, and I may have just blown my chances with her.

The next day, as I was at work, Beth left a rather cryptic message on my answering machine.

"Hi John, it's me. Sorry we couldn't get together last night. I decided to take a walk in the park, went to the gym for a bit, then went straight to sleep when I got home. Maybe we can get together next Thursday night. Let me know. Bye."

I played it several times, trying to determine if she was pissed or not. I couldn't quite tell if she was mad, or if the game was still on. I decided to play it by ear and wait for next Thursday.

I pondered the second scenario she had offered: the open bedroom window and her sleeping nude. I was even less comfortable with that situation, since she lived in a large house with several other women. I could surely get myself in deep trouble forcing open a window in such a place, even though Beth had given the green light. All it would take is one passerby to notice, and the cops would be there instantly. With that, I nixed the idea altogether. So, it would have to be at the park if it was to be anyplace at all.

As the next Thursday rolled around, I did everything the same as the week before. I stooped behind the same boulder, overlooking the same bench, cursed at the same squirrels, and adjusted my hard cock in the same way. Beth even parked in the same spot in the lot, and gave the same seductive touch to the hood of my car. She was dressed identically, and sat at the bench the same as the week before, and began playing with her breasts and pussy just as she did before.

Again though, I could not bring myself to pounce on her. I couldn't get past the idea that it was some kind of setup. It's strange the tricks that ones mind can play, twisting a seemingly straightforward scenario into some complicated conspiracy. Once again, I was left to drop my shorts, jerk my cock, and cum all over the boulder. She shifted again, looking straight at the huge rock, knowing full well that I was behind it with cum dripping from the end of my cock. She stood, and walked back down the path, got in her car, and left.

For three more weeks, the scenario played out the same. She left me similar messages on my answering machine each Friday, and showed up at the same bench at about the same time each Thursday. I continued to paint the backside of the boulder, unable to act on the scenario. On the fifth try, there was another guy in the park, strolling the pathways, which had me on full alert. Beth had surely noticed his car in the lot when she parked, but to my amazement, she did everything the same as before. One hand under her shirt, one hand rubbing her pussy, her head tossling to and fro, and soft moans escaping as she did her thing.

As I watched, a movement caught my attention across the path. It was the other guy, hiding behind a tree, watching Beth just as I was. His khaki shorts were unzipped and he was stroking an impressive cock as Beth continued her ministrations. I was a little worried that he might take up the scenario where I had not been able to. But, he seemed just as cautious, and just as content to stroke his own meat. The scene was powerful and I was soon jerking my cock at a lightning speed, massaging my balls all the while. Once again, I spewed all of my cum on the boulder with a deep sigh, and once again, Beth turned slightly to look in my direction. But this time, another deep sigh and a grunt could be heard, as the guy across the way must have unloaded too, and Beth quickly spun her head to look in that direction. At that, she quickly stood and walked down the path, this time, with a bit more urgency than any time before.

The next day, there was a message on my machine when I got home from work. Her voice was in a very 'matter of fact' mode.

"John, are you bringing friends with you now? I'm not mad if you are, it's ok. But, I only want you to play out our scenario, no one else. They can look, but no touching. See ya soon, I hope."

"Wow," was all I could say to that. This other guy had blundered into our scenario, and unbeknownst to him, she was into it, up to a point. I secretly hoped that he would return the next week, to heighten the drama a bit.

The following Thursday, I had made up my mind, I was going to go through with it. I was going to take Beth on that park bench. I was going to press my cock as deeply into her pussy as anyone ever could, and instead of cumming all over some stupid rock, I was going to spray my load inside Beth's pussy. And if the other guy is there to watch, I didn't care.

I pulled into the parking lot at about 8:15pm. There were no other cars in the parking lot, which left me slightly disappointed, but nonetheless, it was my scenario, and the other guy had no idea it was a standing arrangement each Thursday. He must have thought it was a lucky one-time occurrence. I posted myself behind the boulder, and waited.

A few minutes later, I saw headlights approaching. It was Beth, right on time as always. She made her way up the path as she had done countless times before. This time though, she was going to get what she wanted. As she sat on the bench, my cock urged for its usual release, but I left it hidden in my shorts. Beth began to rub her breasts and pussy through the thin material of her t-shirt and running shorts, and she seemed to be searching the dimly lit surroundings as she did so. She was looking for the lookers. She was trying to voyeur the voyeurs. I took a tentative step to the corner of the boulder. It was a mere 10 feet from the bench, so I figured three or four steps would get me there, but they would need to be quiet steps. I scanned the ground for the best places to step, making sure to rule out any dry leaves, plastic wrappers, or anything else that might give me away.

Just as I was about to take my first step, headlights appeared in the parking lot. I retreated to the safety of my boulder for a moment. A couple minutes passed and no one came up the path. So I figured it must have been a couple lovers parking in the lot to make out. Good for them, I thought. I again readied to step out and take Beth, to rape her the way she wanted to be raped. But as I made the first step, I looked across the way and saw a figure standing behind a tree. It was the other guy again! He had just parked, and made his way somehow to stand behind the same tree again, without Beth or I noticing. This guy is good, I thought. But, it had no bearing on my plan. I was going to take Beth, whether he cares to watch or not. He didn't strike me as the type that would try to join in, because he was a watcher, not a joiner. It made sense to me at the time, but again, perhaps I wasn't thinking clearly.

I stepped out from behind the boulder, made two more steps, and was standing silently at a 45 degree angle, beside and behind Beth, as she sat at the bench, pulling at her nipples. My appearance in the light must have startled the guy across the way, because I heard a gasp.

Beth also heard it, and looked in the guy's direction. Just as she did so, I lunged forward, put one hand over her mouth, and grabbed her left arm forcefully with the other. She became rigid instantly, the surprise part had worked. Now, to the business at hand.

I pulled her up and stood behind her, my cock pressing roughly against her gorgeous ass. She was shaking. I made sure to keep her facing forward so she couldn't see me. I whispered in her ear, "Look bitch, you can make this easy or hard. If you scream, I'll put a knife in your chest, do you understand." She nodded, as I felt tears from her eyes cascade down to my hand as it covered her mouth. I slowly began to release the grip of my right hand, allowing her to breathe more normally. I lowered the hand to grasp her other arm. Still facing away from me, she muttered something that I could not understand.

"What bitch, what was that?"

"Please let me go, please."

"Let you go?" I said, as both of my hands released her arms to grasp her hips, pulling her ass back to rub against my cock. A low moan escaped her lips. "No baby, you're not going anywhere until I'm done with you. I'm gonna show you how a slut like you should be treated." I snaked my hands around and under her shirt to grab both of her glorious bare breasts.

12