Taking My Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please," was all she could muster, then she seemed to slump a bit as my fingers pulled at both nipples, twisting them roughly. She tried to pull away, but my grip tightened, and she settled back against me. "You bastard," she whispered.

I peeked across the path, and sure enough, our voyeur friend was still watching intently, so I decided to give him a show. I quickly ripped the t-shirt from the back and pulled it off of Beth, leaving her to stand barebreasted in the dim light. She instinctively covered herself, but with a growl in her ear, I commanded her to put her arms to her sides. She complied slowly.

"Now the shorts bitch, take them off, now!"

"No, please, don't make me do it, please," the tears were streaming down her face now, and I wondered if she was having second thoughts. But, I figured, in order to make a rape scenario work, there can't be any apprehension. My hands again cupped her breasts roughly, her hard nipples nestled between the second and third fingers of both hands.

"Do it now," I emphasized by biting her ear.

She hesitated, so I thrust my hips forward hard and squeezed hard on her nipples. "Knife in the heart bitch, remember?"

Slowly, Beth began pushing her shorts down. The guy across the way was apparently enthralled by the scene before him. I could see his shorts were down, and the telltale movement of a hand stroking cock was obvious. His pace slowed though, seeming to wait for Beth's shorts to fall away. As they fell to the ground, I heard a muffled groan from behind the tree. He liked what he saw. Beth, having also heard the groan, tensed under my grip and tried to pull away.

"Relax slut, you're not going anywhere. Now, I want you to slowly turn around, don't make any sudden movements. Remember, knife in the heart." Beth slowly turned, still trying to cover herself, but as she saw the stern look on my face, she allowed her arms to fall to her sides. I remember thinking, this is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her body was perfect. The pink-capped breasts looked so delicious, that I couldn't help but lean down to suck a nipple into my mouth. Her pussy was shaved clean, and was so inviting that it took all my power to avoid pressing a finger inside her at that very moment.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock," at that I pressed my shorts down, freeing my cock to bob rigidly between us. She gasped as it lightly touched her abdomen as it swayed back and forth.

"No, not that, please," the tears welled up even more. "I'm a good girl, I can't do that!"

"You're nothing but a slut, get your mouth on my cock, now bitch!" My hand pressed down on the top of her head and her knees buckled enough so that she slowly went down to a kneeling position in front of me. I pressed my cock forward to her closed mouth. "Open up slut!" I grabbed her neck hard enough to take her breath away, and her mouth opened slightly. As soon as the path was open, I pressed forward and my cock felt the warm wetness of Beth's mouth for the first time. It was exquisite. I pulled her hair, and yanked her head back and forth, fucking her mouth deeply. She gagged a couple times, but to my amazement, she took it pretty much in stride.

Our friend, the watcher, must have been enjoying the show because as my cock pressed deeply into Beth's mouth and throat, there was a definite groan from behind the tree, and I think I saw ropes of cum spurting onto the ground to the side of the tree. I wondered if he had enough, or if he would stick around to watch the rest of the show.

Beth had taken over, and I found that I didn't need to force her as much anymore. Her left hand caressed my balls, and her right circled my cock, as her mouth bobbed back and forth. At times, she would pull almost all the way off, lick the head, then plunge forward again to engulf the entire shaft. She was amazing, but I didn't want to cum just yet.

"That's nice bitch, but I have other plans for you, stand up!" She complied quickly, a timid look on her face. "Bend over the back of that bench, you whore. Show me that ass!"

Beth slowly turned to the bench, and in an instant, as my grip loosened slightly, she made a run for it. Standing with my shorts around my ankles, this caught me off guard to say the least, but I was able to step out of the shorts deftly, and grab one of her arms just in time.

"That's it bitch, I've had it with you!" I grabbed her neck, pulled her back to the bench, forced her over the back of it and pressed my cock against the soft outer lips of her pussy. "I'm done playing slut!" With that, I pressed forward as hard as I could, and bottomed out in Beth's pussy. She let out a wail that might have been heard as far away as the parking lot. But, at this point, I didn't care. I left my cock buried inside her warm pussy for a moment. "You like my big cock inside you, don't you whore!"

"No, please don't do this!" Her voice was wavering, her breath was shaky.

I began to pull back, going far enough so that only the pulsing head of my cock remained inside her soft pussy lips, then I pulled her hips and thrust forward roughly again to bury myself to the hilt. She was certainly wet, the sloppy sounds made as I entered her, were apparent. She let out a muffled scream, as my balls slapped against her clit. I reached around and began playing her her nipples, as I picked up the pace, pushing in and pulling out more rapidly. The sound of my hips crashing into her beautiful ass was extremely gratifying.

"I'm gonna cum inside you bitch, you want that, don't you?!?"

"No, please don't, I'm not on the pill!"

"Too bad whore, you're gonna take all of my cum." My thrusts took on a shorter stroke, with less length, but more force. She was shaking and panting hard and I found myself wishing I could see her face. At one point, her resistance faded and she began to press her ass back into me. The realization that she wanted this badly, gave me renewed zeal, and my hips responded with vigor.

"Ready for this bitch, here it comes!"

"Yes, you bastard, fill me with your cum. Make a bastard baby in my pussy. Make me your whore!" She had turned slightly to look back at me, and she had the sexiest look on her face I've ever seen. Her mouth was wide open, and a rythmic "Oh....oh.....oh......oh......oh" came out as I pounded into her.

Then she began ranting at me through gritted teeth, "Fuck me you asshole, fuck that pussy, fill me now! Make my ass explode with your cum you bastard!"

With that, I couldn't hold back anymore. I pressed forward one last time, and while holding roughly to her hips, I ground the head of my cock along the top of her pussy channel and buried it as deep inside her as I could, and began roping spurt after spurt of hot cum into her. The feeling was so intense that I had involuntary quakes in my legs and arms. I continued cumming for what seemed like an eternity, and as I felt Beth's hand below on my balls, caressing them, seeming to coax more and more out of them, I shuddered to a fulfilling end.

I pulled from her pussy, the cum dripping out and down her legs. I let go of her hips, backed away, put on my shorts, and without a word, walked down the path. I turned once to see Beth gathering her shorts and heading down the path a few paces behind me. I waited at my car for just a minute, and when Beth walked past, I said to her "Not a word about what happened, you got that!"

"No sir, not a word." With that, she got in her car, wearing only a pair of running shorts, tennis shoes, and a huge satisfied smile, then drove away.

I waited a moment longer in my car, as a light rain began to fall. The man behind the tree eventually emerged from the darkness, passed by my car, and we locked eyes. He merely gave me a nod, and kept on walking.

Beth and I went on to give the guy behind the tree a show for many more Thursday's. In fact, he became bold enough to come out from behind the tree after a while, and jerked his cock just a few feet from us as we fucked like bunnies. He never joined in, just whacked himself, came all over the ground, and left as if nothing had happened. The familiar nod of approval was the only communication we ever had with him. For some reason though, he stopped coming after a few months.

The next day, the message on my answering machine was insteresting.

"John, I had an eventful night at the park last evening. I think I want to date you at some point. Let me know if you're interested, and maybe we can get together sometime. See ya!"

That night, Friday, at about midnight, I crouched behind a shrub, just below Beth's bedroom window. Sure enough, it was not locked and was open slightly. I heard a couple women, one of them Beth, exchanging a nice "Goodnight," then the light in Beth's room came on for a couple minutes. Finally, the light was turned off, and within a few minutes, I heard the rhythmic breathing of Beth sleeping.

"Yes," I thought to myself, "I'm interested." Definitely intested.

12