Taking My Breath Away

Story Info
Online loves get together for hot love.
2.7k words
4.33
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood waiting at the airport for a man named Michael. A man I've never laid eyes on before. Let me go back.

I met Michael online, he instant messaged me one night. It was funny, he said, "I read your profile and found it interesting, read mine and see if you want to chat. If you do, I have a question.

So I went and read his. In it Michael listed foreplay as one of his hobbies, his personal quote was "There is nothing more delicious than the scent of a woman [especially if she's satisfied)."

How could I not talk to him, Michael lived in California so I figured it was OK. Michael didn't have a picture to trade. But said he was 6 feet , 170lbs, short sandy blonde hair, puppy dog eyes, full dark eye brows, good jaw, clean shaven and very sensual lips. His question was what did my personal quote mean? I wanted a big one, my big not a mans.

Michael and I has been talking on line for 4 or 5 months. We had finally decided to meet. And now here I was, waiting at the airport for him. Michael was coming to Michigan all the way from Ca.

Just then Michael came through the door. I caught my breath, I could hardly let it out. Michael was every bit as good looking as he has said.

I was frozen to the spot. I wasn't quite ready for this. Michael walked right up to me and placed his arms around me, hugging me. I melted in his arms, like I've been here a thousand times. I felt very strange inside, feelings were going on from head to toe that I've never felt before. Well, some, the ones stirring below I knew those.

Michael and I found his luggage and left the airport. On the drive to my apartment we talked like we've known each other forever. We sat close to one another, being very comfortable. I could not wait till we were alone tonight. Michael had brought his daughter, our kids were the same age, so they ought to have some fun.

Well, when we reached home and once everyone was settled the kids took off to snowboard. Which in return left us alone. I got really nervous at first, until Michael put his arms around me. I sat looking in his eyes, Michael was very good looking. He placed his hands on the sides of my face, we just starred into each others eyes until out lips met. Soft small kisses at first, our bodies turning into each other. Then our kissing grew deeper, exploring. Slowly getting to know each other, not being in a hurry.

When Michael's lips touched mine it took my breath away and I melted. His full lips were so inviting and sensual. I didn't want to ever stop kissing him. But we had to stop, our kids were coming back in.

It was not until after midnight that Michael and I were alone. The kids by now were sleeping, out for the night. All I want to do right now was lay down.

I got off the couch taking Michael by the hand, leading him into my bedroom. I had the room waiting for us. Lit candle were around the room, scented of course. Music played. I had a large bedroom, the bed was a queen size canopy bed. From the canopy, there were burgundy sheers surrounding the bed. On each side were cherry wood night stand, on one there was a water fall, the calming sounds of water falling mmmmm.

Michael stood behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist. We stood there just taking in the room. I relaxed in Michael s arms. This is where I wanted to spend the night. Michael touched something deep in me.

Michael took me and led me to the bed. At first Michael and I laid there just holding each other. I turned to Michael looking in his eyes. I could see myself falling, where I wanted to be. I leaned in kissing Michael deeply, slowly I lifted his shirt over his head and he did the same to me. We kept going until there was no clothing left.

I had Michael lay on his stomach, I sat straddling over him, we were in no rush. Lightly I let my fingers drift over his back, trailing until reaching the crack of his ass. Stopping I leaned in letting my tits touch his back. I dug my fingers into Michael's shoulders massaging, caressing. I wanted to feel every inch of Michael's body. He reached around rubbing my legs.

I sat back alittle further on Michael, so when I leaned into him my pussy lips would rub across his ass. I leaned down resting my lips on the nape of Michael's neck. I started kissing softly, licking my way down his back. A few mmmmmmms escaped from his lips. I continued until I reached his ass. Taking my fingers, running them down the crack but licking my way back up. Michael's ass would tighten up. I started laughing. I couldn't help but be alittle silly.

Michael grabbed onto my legs, flipping me over on the bed. Now we both were laughing. It was Michael's turn to rub my back. Since this is part of what he did for a living, it should be good. Michael sat on my ass now, the only place to put his dick, was on my ass.

Michael's hands were big and strong. It felts so good when he touched me. Michael started at my neck rubbing, massaging. He knew the spots on the back, he didn't need to do it hard. Softly and sensually Michael's fingers danced over my flesh. With each touch I knew my pussy was becoming wetter.

Michael now started to tease me, just as I did him. Leaning in I could feel his dick grinding into my ass cheeks alittle. My body responded, my ass arching back towards him. Now it was my turn to moan. I parted my legs slightly. I placed my hands back on Michael's legs as he slid back on me. Michael's hands were on my ass, his thumbs parting he back of my lips. Michael's fingers slid between my lips starting to play, rubbing his dick against me.

I had to move out from under Michael so it wouldn't go to fast or at least I tried too. Michael laid down on me. Placing his hands over mine, we rolled onto our sides. I could feel Michael's heart beating against my back. His lips kissing my ear, my neck, my lips. Everytime we kissed Michael took my breath away.

Michael laid me on my back. He went from kissing me to teasing my nipples. Just lite flicks of his tongue. Michael wanted to tease me, but right now I had something better in mind.

Michael and I rolled around on the bed until I was on top. I straddled over his legs. Leaning in kissing him deeply, I took my trail of kisses down his chest. I kissed and sucked alittle on his nipples. But, still I kept going further until I reached Michael's big 7" cock. I kissed, licked and sucked all around his cock and balls

Michael's fingers inter twinned in my hair. I knew he wanted it now. I Leaned up kissing Michael deep and intense, one more time before taking him to a new high.

I started at the base of Michael's dick. I started sucking softly going alittle futher down toward his balls. I let my tongue slide below Michael's balls licking slow but with the right amount of pressure.

I took hold of Michael's hands, holding them down. With one long lick I was on the head of Michael's cock, twirling my tongue around the head. Starting to lick alittle just below it, flicking my tongue across the top. Michael's hands squeezed mine alittle. Licking I made Michael's dick come up to my lips.

Slowly I wrapped my wet, hot lips around the head of Michael's big dick. Sucking slow, not taking any of the length in, just slowly sucking the head and watching Michael's face. I couldn't stand it anymore. I leaned so I was over Michael, still sucking on his big cock. I tightened my grip on his hands. I almost let his big head slip out from my lips, but I didn't. Sucking harder I went down hard and fast, staying there. Michael's grip almost broke my fingers.

I stopped, having Michael hold my hair. Letting my mouth go back to work. Licking again making his cock meet my lips. Sucking, licking working Michael's whole 7 inch cock, working it in and out of my mouth slowly. Savoring on every inch. Michael's hips started meeting my mouth. I could taste alittle pre cum and it made me want to do this more than I already do.

My pace quickened, so did Michael's rhythm. I knew he was enjoying this by look on his face. I started working the whole 7 inches, sucking harder, using my tongue. Licking the very base when I'd take Michael's cock in my mouth. Michael's hips just stopped I kept licking every time I'd go down. Sucking, teasing his cock. Michael's cock got alittle bigger in my mouth. I went up working the head alittle more, then down sucking harder. Michael's cum shot in long squirts deep in my throat. Coming up to the head, sucking the last drop of cum.

I released Michael's hands looking up into his eyes. His smile told me all. I wanted Michael to taste my pussy. Not waiting for Michael to make a move I positioned myself in a 69.

Michael grabbed me by the hips, diving between my pussy lips. Michael could really use his tongue, licking my clit, sucking on it. Then licking back to my pussy hole,tongueing me. I grinded my hips back on his face.

I held onto Michael's legs as he licked and sucked on my pussy. Michael started fingering me real slow. The pussy licking I was receiving was sensual. Michael licked me slow, using the right amount of pressure. Michael wasn't stopping, continuing licking, reaching my ass. Taking his fingers rubbing my clit then back to my ass. Then licking me in long laps with his tongue. My ass tightened, hips grinding back on his face.

Michael pulled my body back on his face further. Grinding, licking, sucking from front to back. I rode Michael's face as he licked and sucked all over my pussy and ass. I rode as he grinded his tongue into me.

My fingers grabbed Michael's legs alittle tighter. I sat down closer on Michael's face. Michael fingered me slow, he could feel my pussy becoming tighter. Sucking on my clit, flicking his tongue, licking every bit of my hot, wet pussy. My body stiffened. Hot waves came over me. I could feel my pussy juices flowing, as Michael licked them up.

Escaping from my lips were throaty groans, changing to a very loud, " Oh yes, Michael" Michael tongued my pussy till the waves of orgasm ceased. I grinded on his face one last time before climbing off.

Michael and I laid next to each other, hands roaming, exploring over each others bodies. Michael's cock was still hard, calling my name.

Michael lay on top of me, spreading my waiting legs with his knee. Stroking his cock a few times then rubbing my clit with the head.

Michael's cock lay between my fat, wet pussy lips. Sucking on my tits, holding down my hands. I wrapped my legs around Michael. Michael grinded into me, so that his cock rubbed me from hole to clit. Over and over again.

My pussy becoming wetter. My back arched, legs opening futher. Waves exploded again, over taking my body. Michael kissed me deeply, passionately. Whispering Michael said, " I want to make love to you."

Michael slipped alittle further down. I could feel the head of his dick near my hole. I so badly wanted to feel Michael enter my body. Our lips never parting. My breath was taken away as Michael's cock went into my pussy.

The head first, then the length to follow. My neck arched, gasping for breath with mmmmmmmmm, to follow. I found Michael's lips, kissing as our bodies moved together in rhythm. The scent of sex I could smell. Michael filled my every being.

Michael's big dick grinded slow in and out of my pussy. My pussy responded, not wanting to let go. Michael teased me, pulling the head in and out . Then grinding deep down my pussy.

I loved the way our bodies moved, becoming one. My hips meeting Michael's rhythm. Sounds escaping our lips, the heavy breathing, gasping for air. Michael licking, sucking on my neck. Back to my mouth deep kissing.

My legs going tight around Michael. My fingers roaming over his back to his ass. Touching lightly, sensually as we made love to one another.

I whispered dirty little thoughts into Michael's ear. I could feel his cock growing bigger inside of me. I could feel my creamy juices around his big cock.

With each slow thrust of Michael's dick into my pussy. I could feel him coming closer. I grabbed onto Michael's ass. Our pace quickened. Our kissing hotter, heavier.

My body met his, squeezing my hot, wet, tight pussy around his his big cock. I thrust my hips alittle harder. We grinded into each other deeper.

Sounds of deep pleasure escaped from our lips. Waves of love making came from our bodies. I could feel Michael's dick explode deep in me as my body gave in as well. Michael's hot cum was shot in my pussy, as my own juices were released.

Our paces slowed. We lay still kissing. Michael leaned to my ear licking, sucking. Then whispered, "I want you on your knees."

Michael lifted himself off me so I could get on my knees. Michael entered my pussy again from the back. I knew what Michael wanted. I started talking to Michael. " Oh yes, baby, get that cock wet." All I got from was moans.

I leaned forward letting Michael's big cock slip from my pussy. I then backed my ass up to Michael's dick, I could feel the head at my ass. Slowly I kept going, moans came from our lips.

I felt the head of Michael's cock enter my ass. It was so tight. Michael leaned into me as I pressed back on him. I could feel more of Michael's dick go in my ass. "Oh Michael," was all I could say. Michael slowly pumped his big dick in and our of my ass.

"I whispered, get that dick nice and wet," to Michael. Michael would slip his dick back into my pussy grinding, pumping I could hear the juiciness. I backed again onto Michael's cock. Once again our rhythm met, as Michael pumped his cock slowly in and out of my ass.

Michael reached around playing with my pussy as he rode my ass. I knew Michael loved my tight ass. I knew this wasn't going to last long. I could feel Michael and I were close to cumming. I whispered to Michael to play with my pussy.

Michael rubbed and glided his fingers over my clit. With each thrust of Michael's cock I could feel that I wanted to explode on him.

Michael's deep sexy voice told me he wanted us to cum together. Oh man, was I close and by the feel of his dick grinding deep in my ass I could feel he was getting close too.

From my mouth escaped "Oh Michael yes, give it all to me." Michael thrust his dick deep in my ass. With one more stroke of my pussy I let go. I could feel Michael's dick rip loose deep in my ass, as my body let go. Hard, deep total body orgasm came over both of us.

My body shuddered under Michael's. He trust deeper in me, pumping the last drop of cum in me.

We both sank to the bed, still in each others arms. Kissing, holding each other Michael and I layed there kissing till we both feel asleep.