Taking My Daughter To Vail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like it?" she asked.

"I take back everything I said about having to go shopping with you."

Kristin giggled. "It's for you."

She walked towards me.

"But I want it to be special. Just ours," she said, reaching out her hand.

Kristin walked me into the bedroom. At the foot of her bed, she stood in front of me and initiated a kiss. Standing like we were, and having her in front of me in that negligee, my hands couldn't stay off her. At first I held her with my arms wrapped around her. But then my hands slid lower, down her back, and onto the top of her ass.

I felt the gentle curve at the top of her cheeks. I followed it down over each cheek until I could cup them in my palms. Kristin kissed me harder and moaned as I tightened my grip. I pulled her closer.

I could feel her breasts pressing against me and, more noticeably, I could feel her pussy pressing against my crotch. She was either completely shaved or very near to it, based on what I saw in the other room. Either way, it was causing my cock to harden very quickly.

The material of the teddy seemed to be no thicker than tissue paper and I might as well have been holding her naked body. The sensation was overwhelming.

"Touch me, Dad. Please touch me."

I didn't ask where, or how. I simply lowered my hands until they were below her teddy, touching the backs of her thighs. Inch by inch I made my way back up onto her ass. We were both moaning by the time I clutched at her with renewed intensity. My cock was pushing against my pants, almost in pain from the restraint.

"Touch my breasts."

Her whispers sounded like commands to me. I would do anything for her and she knew it. My hands moved around inside her negligee and found her beautiful tits. In the small amount of space this movement created, Kristin was able to reach down and put her hand on my cock. Instantly, I was as hard as a rock.

For a brief moment we just enjoyed each other. The initial shock was wearing off and we both made every effort to start pleasing each other. I, for one, did not know how far it would go.

But Kristin knew and she made the first move.

Her fingers loosened my belt. I was still kneading her breasts when my pants were opened and the zipper pulled down.

"Kristin, you don't have to," I told her.

"No. I WANT to," she said as her hand slid onto my shorts.

She kneeled down. The sight of Kristin in her teddy, her face at the same level as my cock, and her hands reaching for the top of my underwear, was one I never expected to see. If the thumping inside my shaft was any clue, I liked what I saw.

Kristin pulled down my pants and shorts at the same time. I was embarrassed when my cock was finally free and stood straight up, unable to grow another inch. She smiled with apparent appreciation, but I felt betrayed by my own body; having it reveal just how much I wanted, and needed, my daughter.

I guess I didn't think too far ahead. So, the astonishment of having her lean forward and put her lips on the bright red tip of my cock took me by surprise. She kissed it all the way down to my balls. On the trip back up, it was her tongue that slid along the taut skin.

I watched her wrap her hand around my cock and pull on it with a soft grip. She stroked me a couple times and then returned her lips to the tip. Kristin licked me at the very end, the most sensitive spot, and I was sure I'd cum.

Like an expert—and I didn't want know how she'd learned—Kristin slowly enclosed her mouth around the top third of my cock. I was looking down on her bare ass as it stuck out from under her teddy. I saw it curl down towards the floor with just a hint of the crack coming into view. The skin was flawless, as was the rest of her.

Kristin's lips were sliding down my cock. She removed her hand and allowed every single rigid inch of my dick to disappear inside her mouth. Only then did she apply more pressure. I restrained a groan as she came back up with the same pressure. It was a slow motion blowjob, intent on drawing out every ounce of self-control that I had.

Finally, she backed off and stood up again.

"You're so big," she said softly. "I want more."

Before I could refuse, Kristin pulled off her teddy. She stood naked in front of me and I inspected her with delight. The pussy WAS shaven with only a minuscule patch of hair above her clit. Her nipples were stiff and bright pink. Her hair was ruffled, as if we'd already been rolling in a bed.

Without saying a word, she finished stripping me. It was like I was unconscious, unable or unwilling to stop her until I, too, was naked. Then she brought her body to mine and we kissed long and hard. Our hands were everywhere, exploring places were couldn't see. She moaned. I echoed her.

"Now, Daddy. I want you to fuck me. Now!"

There was no way in hell I was leaving that room without fucking my daughter. Either because I couldn't leave or because she wouldn't let me. Our falling onto the bed in a heap seemed the most natural thing in the world and I realized then that this was going to be easier than I expected.

I wanted her so bad and was so into her naked body that nothing was going to stop me. Except...

"Kristin, is it, uh, safe for us to, uh..."

She rolled on top and said, "Yes. It's OK. Now stop talking and fuck me."

Perhaps to shut me up, she dropped one of her luscious tits into my waiting mouth. Holding it with both hands, I licked and sucked it until I thought she would scream with joy. Then I had the other tit and was working on that nipple just as hard.

Afterwards, we hugged and kissed, slowly rolling until I was more on top. Kristin tilted her body just enough to force me directly on top of her. She spread her legs and I felt my cock settle onto her pussy. As we kissed, she raised her hips and squeezed my cock between our bodies. Precum dripped onto her skin the more she rocked back and forth.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

I could only nod. Despite what I knew we were about to do, answering her directly seemed inappropriate. Kristin quickly took my cock into her hand and put it in place, ready for me to do the rest.

I felt her body open for me as I pushed. She was tight and wet and warm. Little gasps escaped from her mouth as I pushed harder, very slowly working my way in until I could go no further. I settled down on top of her body as lightly as I could. Kristin instantly put her arms around me and began to move her hips up and down.

That was all I needed to feel. I responded with a careful sequence of thrusts and withdrawals that signaled my intention. She moaned in my ear and I quickened the pace. Kristin hugged me tighter.

I thought I could feel every inch of her naked body on mine. Missing the one sensation I enjoyed the most, I reached far under her and grabbed my daughter's ass. That changed the angle of my cock and Kristin squealed with pleasure.

I leaned back a little and watched her tits roll on her chest as we fucked. I brought my hands up and pressed them hard against her chest. She begged me to pull on her nipples and I could feel her pussy contract around my cock each time I did.

If we had stayed like that the rest of the night I would have been perfectly happy. Apparently Kristin agreed, because she wrapped her legs around my waist with no signs of letting go. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen with her hair wildly sprayed behind her head and her eyes shining with lust.

We began to roll from side to side and Kristin playfully pushed hard enough to put her on top of me. She moved just enough to assure I wouldn't pull out of her and then sat on my cock, giving me the most magnificent view of her naked body. Silently, we continued fucking. My eyes scanned her from the top of her head to the lovely thighs surrounding my dick. I reached out for her tits and played with them while we both edged closer to orgasms.

I didn't want to be the first to cum, but watching my daughter bounce on my cock with obvious glee was too much to take.

"Yes, Kristin. I'm almost...oh God, yes. Now!"

I grabbed her by the waist and felt the cum start to flow through my cock.

"That's it, Daddy," Kristin sighed. "Cum for me."

With a thunderous groan, I unloaded into her while I rammed my cock straight up into her soaking wet cunt. Then I thought I'd never stop cumming. Shot after shot poured into her as I watched her play with her clit. Her face contorted with the beginning of her own orgasm and she cried out," Ohhhhhhh fuck. Yessssss!"

For a long moment, we came together. I took hold of her ass and stared at her tits as they bounced wildly on her chest. When I was done cumming, but still hard enough to stay inside her, Kristin finished with short little shrieks of joy and quivers throughout her body.

Finally, she collapsed into my arms.

###

I awoke to an empty bed and the sound of Kristin in the shower. We managed to make it through the rest of the night without any more sex, although the touching and discovery was pretty much nonstop. I believed it was MY duty to either end it with that one, wonderful experience...or consent to an escalation that really wasn't my desire. The guilt of what happened was powerful and not all that pleasant.

Rather than lie in bed and stew over it, I pulled on a pair of boxers and set up my camera by the sliding glass door for what promised to be some excellent early morning pictures of the snow covered Rockies. The tripod was in place and the appropriate lens chosen by the time I heard the shower turn off. I had a dozen or so pictures completed when the blow dryer went quiet.

As usual, I didn't hear Kristin walk barefooted into the room until she was nearly upon me. I turned to see her holding a towel loosely in front of her. From what I could tell, she was naked.

"Good morning," she said softly.

"Good morning, Kristin."

She looked out the door. "What great lighting. These should be good."

"I hope so," I replied.

She was standing almost directly beside me and I now saw the rounded curves of her bare ass. Kristin caught me looking.

"Do you need a model?"

I hesitated at first, but she was already moving toward the door. "I guess so," I said.

She looked over her shoulder with a smile. "Tell me what to do."

I picked up the tripod and camera and backed up about five feet to make sure I could get as much of her in the frame as possible. She stood in silhouette, the towel still in place protecting the front of her body.

"That's fine for now," I said, adjusting the zoom and focus.

The first two shots were nothing more than icebreakers for both of us. You could feel the tension as we waited for each other to make a move. Kristin made the first move and I realized it was closer to decision time. She tossed the towel to the side.

The first thing I noticed was the glistening of the sunlight on her body. Spots of water reflected the light off her back and hips. As I looked through the viewfinder, I saw more moisture on her ass and tits. The effect was hypnotizing.

Kristin did her best with amateurish modeling poses until I told her to just relax and stand naturally. I felt my cock respond when she started putting her hands on her hips or raising them above her head to play with her damp, disheveled hair. She had no way of knowing that, at times, I was zooming in to capture incredible close-ups of the beads of water on her breasts, clinging to her in the last few seconds of their existence.

Then Kristin got braver. She faced me directly and spread her legs, allowing for some interesting shots of her frame blocking the light. I captured the glow between her legs and around her head.

She turned around.

"Oh God, this door is cold," she whined as she leaned against it with her bare nipples.

She spread her arms out and above her head, spreading her legs to form an erotic "X". Just as I was focusing in on her ass, she leaned over and jutted it toward me.

"I need you to come warm me up, Dad."

This was it. Crunch time.

I walked over to her with the tent in the front of my boxers becoming bigger and bigger. Kristin looked over her shoulder at me again with that evil grin.

"Kristin, last night was...," I began to say.

"Fucking incredible," she interrupted. "Please hold me again."

I just looked at her.

"Please," she begged.

If I touched her I knew I'd never be able to let go. Ever.

My cock was the first thing to make contact as I stepped toward her. It followed the crack in her ass and pointed up as I pressed my body against hers. My arms wrapped around her and searched out the cold, erect nipples she was complaining about, resulting in the two of us embracing next to the door.

"Take off your shorts, Dad. I want to feel you."

There was no use arguing with myself any more. I pushed my boxers down and kicked them aside. Then I hugged her again and massaged her tits roughly, pushing my hard shaft against her ass.

In the middle of it all, Kristin said, "There are people on the sidewalk. Do you think they can see us?"

"I don't know. Do you care?"

She shook her head. "I want them to see how lucky I am."

"What else do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me...just like this," she said.

As she spoke, she pushed her ass against my body and used her hands to brace herself on the door. I backed up just enough to let her spread her feet apart. That beautiful pussy that I played with all night was mine again, and it waited anxiously for my cock to penetrate it one more time.

The last vestiges of water clung to her ass as I put my cock in place. The folds of skin protecting her cunt spread apart and I slid the head of my cock into the warm hole. I reached around and clung to her tits before pushing forward and entering my daughter. I wondered if it would ever seem routine. I doubted it very much.

Just like the night before, she was wet and tight and delightfully hot. At first, Kristin remained slightly bent at the waist with her hands supporting her weight. But as the fucking progressed, she allowed herself to lean her body against the glass door. This gave me all the reassurance I needed to pound her even harder.

"God, Dad. Those people seem so close. This is sooo awesome," Kristin sighed.

"Too bad it's winter," I said between thrusts. "We could be on the balcony."

Kristin moaned at the thought of it and I felt her cunt tighten around my cock. She leaned back a little and the reflection on the glass let me see her tits barely touching the sliding door. Farther down, I saw her pussy taking in my thick shaft. I wouldn't last much longer and I told her so.

"Good," she replied. "I need to cum, too. Tell me when."

With her fingers rubbing her clit furiously, I grabbed hold of Kristin by the waist and waited for my orgasm to start.

If anybody really could see us, they got quite a show over the next couple minutes. Once Kristin and I realized we were about to cum together, we both kind of forgot about the outside and concentrated on each other. I had my daughter nearly flat against the sliding glass door with my cock pounding her faster and faster. She was bracing herself, moaning loudly as her body began to shake.

It was a blur after that. I came inside Kristin with a series of powerful blasts of cum and her orgasms—or one extremely long orgasm—was accompanied by squeals of pleasure. Her hair slapped against my face as I remained connected to her body like a second skin. Her wonderful ass cushioned the blows. I clutched at her tits and she played with her clit until we were both panting.

We rested against the glass, which was now foggy from our body heat meeting the cold air from the other side. Kristin reached up and traced a heart in the mist.

I leaned against her ear and said, "Can we make this last more than a week?"

"Let's find out," she replied.

12