Taking My Pleasure

Story Info
Mistress has her way.
1.8k words
4.16
21.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My naked form is stretched out across the bed as I await for your arrival. How I long to have you here now so I can use you. My hands traverse the contours of my body, cupping my breasts and pinching my nipples, moving slowly over my stomach and then down to my arching clitoris. Just as my fingers dip inside my wet hole, I hear your car on the drive, the crunch of the gravel, the careful shutting of the door and steady footprints as you climb the stairs. As you enter the room I command you to close your eyes, which you do willingly, wondering what torment I have in mind for you. I have a surprise, I say.

Slowly I start to remove your clothing, piece by piece, gently running my feather light touch over every newly exposed piece of flesh. You shiver in anticipation, and by the time I have you naked, your cock is standing proud and stiff, throbbing and pulsing as I wrap my finger around it. You gasp and reach out to hold me.

No, I command in a harsh tone, and bat your hands away. I tell you to lie on the bed and then I proceed to tie your arms and legs to the bedposts. Making sure you are securely tied, I tell you to look at me. As you open your eyes you gasp to find me already naked and standing at the foot of the bed, ready to pounce. I crawl onto the bed on all fours and straddle your chest. Now......I get use to you as I like, I growl with a cheeky grin. And you will not be satisfied until I am....I know you like it when I am in control....and my pussy is so wet and ready for you.

I rub myself against your chest, feeling myself get even wetter. Suddenly, I lean down and crush your lips with mine. My tongue instantly probing into your waiting mouth. I pull my mouth from yours and slide down your body until I am straddling your hips.

Taking your erect cock into my hands, I slide my fingers up and down the shaft a few times before rubbing the head up and down my slit. I tease out my clit and firmly push your cock head towards its. I can already feel my orgasm rising and I moan. You are already groaning and enjoying watching the spectacle; my back arches, head thrown back, pleasuring myself on your cock head. I lean forward and press my right breast to your mouth, you instantly begin to kiss and nibble, before sucking in my nipple and then biting, I gasp. Sliding down still further, straddling your left thigh and releasing your teases cock. You groan in frustration.

I slide my wet pussy onto your thigh and ride your leg. My clit slamming into your thigh muscles hard as I ride you. Occasionally my leg brushes your cock and you moan. I continue to ride your leg, my orgasm is rising and I moan loudly. Faster and faster I ride your leg, until I explode with pleasure, waves of ecstasy washing over me as my juices flow down your leg. As I squeeze my thighs around yours, your cock twitches in anticipation.

Carefully, I lean down and breathe hot air on your teased cock. Gently I seal my lips around the head and suck, my tongue lapping at the tip, tasting your pre-cum. Then, I pull away, teasing you once again.

I release your left hand from your bonds and pull it towards me. Gently caressing your fingers and kissing each one, before I place the palm on my breasts. My hands around yours gently guiding your pathway. I make your hand squeeze my breast; pinch my nipples, pulling slightly. The exquisite pleasure/pain sensation sending shocks through my body. My eyes never leave yours, locking in and intense gaze. Slowly I move your hand down, over my stomach, caressing every curve until you reach my pussy.

Slowly I move your hand round and guide two fingers into me. My pussy is so wet that they slide in easily and I feel your juices start to flow again. Gently I use your thumb to search out my aching clit and circle it. Rhythmically I pump your fingers in and out of me, and use your thumb to circle my clit. My orgasm begins to build again and I begin to pump your fingers into me faster and faster, adding a third and continuing to pump. Your thumb flicks my clit and then circles again. I am so close and so wet. I am moaning again as my breathing gets more and more ragged and my heart starts to pound in my chest. You are transfixed on me, riding your hand, moaning as I control your movements inside me. I push your thumb hard into my clit as I ride the waves of pleasure washing over me in another orgasm. My eyes close and my head tilts back as I let out a gasp and a low groan.

I hear you groan as you feel my pussy contract around your fingers and my juices running down, over your hand. Our eyes meet again; I see the lust in your eyes as you struggle against your bonds. Ah, Ah, not yet. I remove your hand from my sodden pussy and move your fingers to my lips. Sucking each finger into my mouth, teasing, tasting my juices, our eyes fused, never breaking the spell. I bring your hand to your own lips and tell you to suck, which you do eagerly, wanting to taste me on them

I lean forward and whisper into your ear. Want a real taste??? You groan and nod eagerly. I take your earlobe between my teeth and bite down hard, causing you to gasp. Then, I gently nibble your neck, sucking and biting. You groan again.

I move my body up and straddle your face, my dripping pussy inches from your face. You breathe in and smell my musky scent. You stick out your tongue, hoping to get a taste, but I am just out of reach. I smile to myself, pleased at the power over you. Slowly, I lower my pussy onto your face, telling you to gently kiss around my pussy. Your lips feel so good pressed into my dripping pussy.

Now lick, I command. Lick me good........mmmmmmmmmmmm. I moan as your tongue finds it way between my lips and strokes me. My breathing becomes ragged and I have to hold the headrest for support.

That's it....Lick me....Oh god, lick my wet pussy. You become more insistent, licking and slurping. I lower my crotch a bit further onto your face.

Hold your tongue still; I want to feel you inside me. Instantly your tongue is probing my inner depths and I grind my pussy onto your face, moaning and gasping for breath. Riding your face I moan and you groan under me, enjoying the taste of me. I note your hand is still free and dripping with my juices.

I want your fingers in me again....I need you. I moan. Your hand caresses my mound; you know exactly what to do. Slowly, inching your fingers inside me I moan and sit further down, pushing your fingers all the way in. Your tongue finds my clit and circles it.

That's it....suck me....lick me...mmmmmmmmm. I moan again and begin to shake. You moan onto my clit and flick it, pumping your fingers in and out of me. I moan and grind my pussy onto your face and hand. You point into me hard and suck my clit. Suddenly, I feel wave after wave of pure pleasure pass through me, through my nipples, my clit, and my wet pussy as I ride your face and cry out in ecstasy. My juices onto your face as I shake and shudder. You continue to lick, enjoying the taste.

I collapse onto you, exhausted. But, I still want more, need more of you. Your teased erection is still standing proud and stiff, pre-cum oozing from the head. I move back down your body to your hips and once against seal my lips around the head, sucking and stroking with my tongue. You gasp and groan in pleasure, my fingers wrapping around your shaft.

But I need you inside me. I need to feel you filling me. I straddle your hips, facing away from you so you can watch my ass, because I know you like to watch. With my fingers still clutching your cock I tease the head along my slit, rubbing it against my clit again. Teasing us both, I can feel my next orgasm rising and you are ready to explode. I look over my shoulder and out eyes meet; I bit my bottom lip, pulling it through my teeth. I put the head of your cock into my waiting pussy and then impale myself on your shaft, feeling you go in deep. You gasp as you watch my pussy engulf your cock, watching each inch disappear into me, I moan, the feeling of penetrations making my body shudder lightly.

Slowly, I raise myself up and then impale myself again on your stiff throbbing cock. I moan and you grunt, trying to thrust your hips upwards. Again and again I rise and fall, rhythmically riding you, causing us both to moan. My breathing has become erratic as I try to catch breaths between gasps and moans. I continue to ride you, backing my pussy into you again and again. You begin to grunt and groan with each thrust and I know we are both close. I reach down and take hold of your balls and massage them, using my other hand to rub my clit.

Riding you harder and harder, moaning for you to come with me. As my orgasm takes hold I cry out in ecstasy, crying your name, calling for you to come with me. And you do, shooting your load deep inside of me. Continuing to thrust as shot after shot of your hot cum spurts into me. You grunt and groan loudly, calling my name as you ride the waves of ecstasy covering both of us. A mixture of our juices runs down over your balls and onto the bed below.

Exhausted and gasping for breath I collapse on top of you. Our hearts still pounding in our chests as we try to breathe normally. I crawl back up your body and gently kiss your lips. Our tongues dance as they meet. I curl up next to you with my head on your chest. Leaving you still tied, you place your free arm around me and hold me tight. Sleep washes over us and we rest until I want more and then I take more...