Taking My Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonononononononono," she said. "No, don't cum in me, I'm not on the pill, no Ben, don't, nonononono." She was almost incoherent. I had finished cumming, and pulled my cock out of her pussy. There was a little bit of blood, and a lot of cum. As I pulled out, a stream of cum flowed out, over her pussy lips and puddle on the sheet. Rachel was crying softly.

"Ben, how could you," she said. "How could you rape me and cum inside me?" Her face was buried in her pillow. I felt guilty, but as I stared at her back and ass, and watched my cum flow out of her, I realized that I would need to do this again.

*****

We didn't do anything for the next month or so. Rachel didn't talk to me unless our parents were around, and event then she was very curt in her conversation. I was worried that our last encounter might push her over the edge, and she'd tell our parents. She'd lose her trust fund, but so would I. I didn't think that either of us wanted that.

One night, I went into the bathroom just after Rachel had come out of the shower. As I was taking a leak, I noticed a tampon wrapper in the garbage. I felt relieved, knowing that if she was having her period, she wasn't pregnant. After I finished peeing, my cock became hard as I thought about the last time. I grabbed my cock and jerked off in record time, shooting my cum into the toilet in less than a minute. I realized that I needed some more of my sister.

A few days later I saw my opportunity. Our parents were going to a gala dinner, and said they'd be home late. Even though neither one drank, they liked to dance and have a good time, and routinely would get home after midnight.

Rachel seemed to sense my mood, and after dinner, she sat on the couch and stared at the TV. She didn't even look at me when I sat down beside her. After about 5 minutes, she looked over. I smiled at her. Without a word, she reached over and unbuckled my belt. She tugged my jeans off, and my cock was standing at attention. I hadn't jerked off since the bathroom, so I was aching. She looked at me again as she wrapper her hand around my shaft.

I laid back and closed my eyes, savouring the feeling. Suddenly, her hand stopped, replaced by her mouth. She had never taken me in her mouth, and the feeling was unbelievable. She took the entire length of my shaft, and I felt my cock head hit the back of her throat. It was too much to handle, and I came right away. She grunted and swallowed as much as she could, but apparently my load was too big because some of it escaped and dripped down her chin. She held me in her mouth until I started to soften, the pulled back. She wiped her chin with her t-shirt and turned back towards the TV.

Rachel was wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt, and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. I reached over and started to pull her t-shirt up. She pushed my hand away and pulled her shirt back down. This went on for a few minutes before she finally gave up. With an exasperated sigh, she sat forward and pulled her shirt over her head and threw it at me. Her tits were as gorgeous as ever, sitting pertly, nipples hardening in the air. I leaned over and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I felt her stiffen slightly, but she didn't try to push me away.

I kept licking and sucking her nipples and breasts. Rachel tried to pretend it wasn't affecting her, but after about ten minutes, she started to moan very quietly, and she would shift in her seat. I felt my cock getting hard again.

I moved to kneel in front of her. I reached up and pulled the drawstring on her pants. She was looking at me, half pleading to stop, and half pleading to keep going. I hooked my fingers into the waistband and pulled them off.

Her bald pussy was staring at me. I didn't waste any time, licking her slit top to bottom. I found her clit right away and started working on it. Rachel reacted immediately, groaning loudly and pushing her pussy towards me. I slid two fingers into her already wet cunt, and began fucking her. She was rapidly approaching the brink, and I didn't stop. I felt her muscles start to contract, and increased my efforts. She came with a scream, her thighs locking around my head. I slowed down as her orgasm subsided, but I didn't move.

My fingers were still inside her, and after about fifteen seconds, I slowly started moving them in and out. Rachel gasped. I gently licked her clit, and she jumped. I did it again, and she squirmed, trying to pull back. I put my other hand under her ass and pulled her forward.

I started slowly, and gradually got faster and faster. Rachel was enjoying it, moaning and squirming. I took one finger from my free hand and ran it around the outside of her cunt, getting it well lubricated. I placed the tip by her anus, and moved it in small circles. Rachel tensed, clenching both her ass and cunt muscles. I started pushing my finger slowly against her clenched ass. Even though she was closed tight, the lubrication allowed my to push past her sphincter. I pulled back and pushed forward until I had my entire finger buried in her ass.

I kept working on her clit, and before long I knew Rachel was going to come again. This orgasm was going to be different though. Her legs started shaking, and she was uttering small grunting sounds, like 'uhuhuhuhuhuhuh'. I felt her ass and cunt muscles start to spasm, and her grunts got louder.

I knew she was going to come, but I didn't expect what happened. As she came, her pussy squirted some kind of liquid all over my face. I pulled back for a moment, and then went back at her clit. Rachel was almost having convulsions, and she came for what must have been more than a minute. Finally, she seemed to be done, although her body would still twitch involuntarily with the after effects. I stood up and looked down at her.

Her tanned body was glistening, partly from sweat and partly from her ejaculation. Her cheat was heaving, and her eyes were only half open. Her legs were still spread, twitching every now and then. Her pussy lips were red and puffy and dripping. I knelt in front of her again. My cock pointing at her pussy.

Rachel was completely out of it, and didn't react until the head of my cock touched her lips. Her eyes opened and she tried to move away. I grabbed her hips and pulled her forward. My cock slid partly into her.

"No," she said quietly. She pushed at my chest, trying to keep me from pushing forward. I grabbed her hands and held them over her head. I pushed into her. She winced as my cock entered her. I pulled back a bit and then pushed all the way in.

"Ouch!" Rachel cried out, and I held myself completely inside her. I started moving back and forth. Rachel had her eyes closed, and a tear ran down her cheek. I kept going, fucking her slowly, then pushed all the way in again. I started to rub my crotch against hers, stimulating her clit. After a minute or so, Rachel's body began to betray her, and I felt her start to move against me. I pulled back and started fucking her again, with long, slow strokes. I let go of her hands, and with one of them I started to rub her clit.

I was trying hard to hold off my orgasm, but as Rachel started to come again I knew it would be impossible for me not to as well. Rachel cried out as she came, and at the same time I pushed all the way in and held myself there, my cock erupting in her warm pussy. I waited until we were both finished, and then pulled out. When my cock came out, a river of cum flowed out and pooled on the couch under Rachel's pussy.

Rachel turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I went back into the living room. Rachel wasn't there, but she came back in about five minutes later. There was a large wet spot on the couch where my cum and Rachel's juices pooled. Rachel had a damp cloth and scrubbed the spot, removing most of the fluids. Then she turned the cushion over and sat down. She didn't look at me. We watched TV for about an hour, and then I went to bed.

*****

Rachel and I continued our sessions, almost on a daily basis. Rachel would still protest, but her heart wasn't in it. By the time I would get her pants off, her pussy would be dripping. Her body certainly grew to like the attention, and she would always orgasm at least once, usually twice, and once I made her come 7 times.

I also got bolder. Once, Rachel and I were doing dishes after dinner. It was a warm summer evening, and our parents were sitting outside by the pool. We could see them from the window over the sink. It would be hard to see inside, as the setting sun was reflecting off the windows.

Rachel was standing at the sink, washing the pots. She was wearing thin cotton sweatpants that hugged her tight ass, and I could tell there were no panties underneath. I walked up behind her and put my hands on her hips. I pulled her ass back into my growing erection.

"Ben, stop," she said. "Mom and dad are right there." I didn't stop, instead running one of my hands around to her stomach and then down over her pussy. She groaned quietly.

"Ben, stop. Please," she said, but already her hips were gyrating. I knew she would be wet already. I stopped rubbing her crotch and pulled down her sweatpants. I quickly undid my jeans and let them fall to the floor. Without wasting time, I placed the head of my cock at her pussy and rubbed it back and forth a few times. She was incredibly wet. I pushed my cock into her. It went in easily, and in one smooth motion I was buried to the hilt in my sister. She put her hands on the counter and thrust her ass back towards me.

I started moving in and out slowly. I wanted this to last, but I knew that we needed to be quick. I didn't want to have to stop if our parents came in. I put my hands back on Rachel's hips and started fucking her a little faster. She was grunting each time I would thrust into her. She was looking out the window, making sure our parents were still sitting. She took one hand off the counter and started to rub her clit. I knew that when she did that she would come almost right away. To drive her over the edge, I licked my thumb and slowly pushed it into her ass. Before I knew it she was shaking, her legs buckling. She came hard, spraying cum all over the floor. I followed with my own orgasm, shooting my hot load deep into her pussy.

We stood there, my softening cock still inside Rachel. As we caught our breath, our m other stood up and started towards the house. I quickly pulled out of my sister's pussy, my cock bringing a large stream of cum with it. I quickly pulled up my jeans, and Rachel pulled up her pants. Immediately, the grey fabric was stained dark by the mess flowing out of her pussy. She ran upstairs, leaving me to clean up the mess that both of our cum had made on the kitchen floor.

Our mom walked in as I was wiping up the mess with paper towel. She looked down at me.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing," I replied. "I just spilled some water."

"You always were the clumsy one," she said jokingly. "Where's Rachel?"

"I spilled some water on her, so she went to change her pants."

"Okay. I'm going to go have a shower. Your father may fall asleep out there, so do me a favour and keep an eye on him."

"Okay, mom," I said. "I'll do that." After she left, I finished wiping the cum off the floor, and then finished doing the dishes. I didn't see Rachel again that night.

The next day, after our parents went to work, I took a shower and was walking by Rachel's room back to my own. She was on the ground, doing yoga. She was following a yoga DVD on her TV. She was in a child's pose, kneeling on the ground with her body bent all the way forward, her head almost touching the ground. I could see the outline of her hairless pussy through her yoga pants.

Next, she stood up, stretched towards the ceiling, then bent forward, placing her palms flat on the floor. Her face was now looking in my direction. She saw me, but didn't say anything. I dropped my towel, exposing my rock hard cock. She held her pose, closing her eyes. She held that position for several minutes. Then I noticed a small wet spot forming on her pants, right over her pussy. I grinned.

I walked over behind her and pulled her pants down. She was trembling slightly. I squatted behind her and buried my face in her pussy. I didn't want to take my time, and with some quick tongue work I had her coming in less than a minute. She was still bent over, panting heavily.

"Get down on the floor like you were before," I said. She didn't hesitate, and resumed the child's pose. In this position, her ass was perfectly presented. I decided this would be the day we tried the one thing we hadn't yet. There was a small jar of Vaseline on Rachel's dresser. I grabbed it and put it behind her on the floor without her noticing. I knelt behind her and put my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I pushed into her, and she sighed as I entered her completely. She reached her arms out in front of her and flattened herself out even more.

I went extremely slowly, pulling all the way out, and then pushing all the way back in. Her pussy was still extremely tight, and I loved the feeling of being buried inside her. As I slowly fucked her, I put a small amount of Vaseline on my finger, and placed it at the entrance to her ass. She moaned, no longer trying to stop me. I pushed my finger in, then pulled it out, putting a little more Vaseline on it. I repeated this a few times, and I don't think she noticed. She was beginning her approach to orgasm, I could tell. I had the both the outside and inside of her ass well lubricated now, and I was ready to take the next step.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and coated it with Vaseline. I quickly placed my head on her brown rosebud. She moaned, probably thinking it was my finger again. When I pushed forward, she realized what was going on. Before she could protest, the head of my cock had popped inside her ass.

"OOOWWWWWW!!!!" she yelled. "Fuck Ben, what are you doing?" she screamed. She tried to get away, but I had her hips firmly in my grasp.

"Just relax," I told her. "It will hurt less if you relax."

"Fuck you," she yelled. "It'll hurt less if you take your cock out of my ass." Instead of taking it out, I pushed in a little more.

"AAHHHHHH" she screamed. "Ben, stop. STOP!! IT HURTS!!!" She was almost panicking, and it was getting hard to keep her under control. I decided to go for it, and pushed forward with one might thrust. Suddenly my cock was buried in her ass. She went nuts.

"AAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHH" she screamed again. I was suddenly worried about our neighbors, and if they could hear her. I held myself in her ass, hoping she would get accustomed to the feeling and relax a bit. After a minute she did seem to calm down. At least she stopped yelling.

"Ben," she gasped. "Fuck Ben, that hurts so much. Please take it out. Please take your cock out of my ass."

Hearing her say those words drove me crazy. I started to very slowly pull my cock out of her ass. She made a noise that sounded kind of like "UUGGGHHH". When my cock was almost out, I pushed it all the way back in.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" she shouted. "NOOOOO, Ben, take it out. Please. Oh fuck that hurts. Take it out. Please, fuck my pussy, or I'll blow you, just please take that thing out of my ass." She was on the verge of tears. There was no way I could stop now.

I pulled out again, almost completely, then thrust back in. Rachel continued to sob. She was quietly saying "It hurts, it hurts, it hurts" over and over again. I started fucking her ass with short, gentle strokes. Every time I would push into her, she would emit a loud grunt. After a few strokes, I knew I couldn't hold back. I looked down and watched as my shaft slid into her tight ass. It looked like a baseball bat compared to her small asscheeks. I pulled out and pushed back in, amazed that her tiny ass was able to accommodate my cock. I buried myself completely and came, shooting what felt like a gallon of cum deep inside my sister's bowels.

When I finally stopped coming, I slowly pulled my cock from her ass. She whimpered quietly. I watched as a small drop of cum appeared at her ass. I guess the tightness of her rectum kept the rest of it from gushing out.

I went into the bathroom and washed my cock with soap and water. Rachel came in and sat on the toilet. She didn't look at me and didn't say anything. I heard her push my cum out of her ass, heard it splash into the water. I knew if I stayed, I'd get hard again, but I figured after that performance, Rachel deserved a break.

I went out to do some errands, and when I got home, Rachel was in the kitchen drinking a glass of juice. She was sitting at the kitchen table, and I noticed she was sitting on a cushion. I was suddenly worried that I had really hurt her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She looked up at me with sad eyes.

"What do you think, you prick?" she said. "You just fucked my ass. It's sore as hell."

I didn't say anything, and she looked away.

"Ben, we have to talk," she said. I figured this day would eventually come. I figured she was going to tell our parents, or worse yet, the police. I kept quiet and waited for her to continue.

"I really hate you for what you've done to me," she said. "I can't begin to explain how wrong it is. And you know that, but you keep doing it. You keep fucking me whenever you want and however you want." She took a sip of juice.

"I can't go to mom and dad, because they'll take away my trust fund as well as yours, and that's something I'm not prepared to give up."

"So, what are you saying?" I asked. I didn't know what she was trying to say.

"I'm saying that even if I could go to mom and dad, I wouldn't. I hate you for doing this, but I'm addicted to it. I get wet when you're around, because all my body can think about if having you fuck me or go down on me. I masturbate constantly, and when I do, I think about your cock."

This wasn't what I expected. Was she giving me her approval?

"I'm not going to accept this as being right, but I can't stop. This is what you've turned me into. A sister who can't live without her brother's cock. And I hate you for that."

With that, she stood up and walked out of the kitchen. She was walking in a funny way. I smiled to myself.

*****

We continued our activities. Rachel would now let me know if she was horny. On several occasions, I would find her on my bed, her ass in the air, fingering her pussy. I would get behind her and put my cock in her pussy, and we'd both come in seconds.

She told me she was on the pill, which explains why she didn't worry about me coming inside her. At our most daring, she sucked my cock in the living room, swallowing my cum as our parents sat in the kitchen.

One day, I walked by her room and noticed her doing yoga again. Our parents were out, and she was doing it naked. She was in the child's pose again, and her pussy and ass were staring at me.

I quickly stripped and came up behind her. The Vaseline was still on the dresser, and I grabbed it. I bent down and started licking her pussy. She groaned. I licked her clit and her pussy lips, then slowly moved my tongue up and licked her asshole. She jumped. I went back to licking her pussy, and started pushing a Vaseline covered finger into her ass. I repeated the preparation treatment, and if Rachel noticed, she didn't say anything. I stopped licking her and knelt behind her. I coated my cock with Vaseline and placed the head against her anus. I

I felt her tense, but she didn't try to get away. I slowly pushed in, and the head suddenly popped in.

"Ow," she said, but she didn't tell me to stop. I kept going. I slowly pulled out and pushed back in, going a little deeper each time, until once again I had my whole cock deep in my sister's ass. She whimpered.