Taking my Sister In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
971 Followers

In record time my wife's pussy was clenching and spasming around my cock as she screamed out her orgasmic pleasure.

As she came down she rolled over panting with exertion. My sister climbed on top of her straddling her face and settling her cunt down onto my wife's mouth.

I'd never seen my wife eat pussy before and as far as I knew she never had but my sister immediately began grinding her pussy and humping as she grunted and groaned with newly rising excitement.

"Does my brother want to fuck his little sister's ass again?"

"Oh fuck yea." I said as I went over to where my sister's pussy was being serviced by my wife's tongue.

I looked down into my wife's eyes before I lined my cock back up with my sister's tight back door.

"Yeah, baby! Fuck your little sister's ass!" My wife encourage taking her mouth from my sister's pussy for a moment.

As I prepared to press in, my sister's head lowered down into my wife's cunt and as my wife moaned into my sister's pussy, I pushed my dick deep into her ass for the second time tonight.

As I began to fuck my sister's ass again I knew I couldn't hope to last long not having cum since I fucked her before, almost an hour earlier at this point.

I rocked back and forth, ramming my dick deep into my sister's tight ass as I listened to both women moan into each other's pussies.

I could feel my orgasm building quickly, and as my balls began to tighten I knew I would be blowing my load soon.

Suddenly my sister's ass clenched tight onto my cock as my sister screamed into my wife's cunt. I grabbed tight to her ass as I rammed my cock deep into her ass shooting my load deep into her pulsing ass, letting out a loud yell as I filled her ass with my cum.

My wife was the last to cum and she screamed louder than I've heard her scream as she came into my sister's mouth for a third time.

As I pulled my dick free of my sister's ass I bent down kissing my wife tasting my sister's juices on her tongue. Then my sister turned around, and her and my wife both licked my cock clean again.

Spent, the three of us collapsed into the bed, completely sated and exhausted, sleeping in a tangle of sex soaked bodies.

n2anal78
n2anal78
971 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I miss an ending, 1 paragraph, telling how she slept with you guys every night, maybe telling it's 3 years later, and maybe her husband died in the line of fire, she still lives here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Total Bull Shat

Anyone whose ever really had anal sex KNOWS that the anus must be prepared and cleaned or it leaves UGLY, SMELLY shit all over a dick. IF....the sister was truly as virgin ass then she was NOT CLEAN. If you think a "first timer" would put a shit cover dick in her mouth you are STuPid...

I like porn but I hate FILTH......that describes this story.

johnbaldwin1johnbaldwin1about 4 years ago
Fucking incredible

I came so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Come On

Written like a 17 year old would write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sisterfuck

Its really a very hot exciting threesome story.The husband is a very lucky guy to fuck his sister and wife and seeing two women sucking each other is something....DIVINE!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories